FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Paris Terror Attack Is An NWO War Op
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note: the "original article link" has been changed to the apology article, the original seems to be gone.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.- Voltaire

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Britain has been allowing jihadis back into Britain, Denmark allows you back in without even questioning you, there are "rehab" groups in Germany those returning and I believe that France has had no issue with them returning from the likes of Syria.

I said this 6 months ago to a guy who was a former officer but is now in charge of overseeing a very lucrative military contract, why are they doing this John? and his reply was well obviously they will keep track of them.

That see no evil, hear no evil bullshit, is just that BULLSHIT, they have been readying the next wave of terror attacks, only it is my belief that the coming wave will be real in the sense of real jihadis but of course backed up by the highest echelons of the intelligence services for them to run riot.

10,000 army are now on the streets of France (according to reports). Regardless of what served as the catalyst for this, I think the best way to silence a "conspiracy theorist" is to introduce a wave of terror which goes beyond borders.

Now, I concede I may be wrong, but they brought back those jihadis for a reason, they want "real" terror.
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW

Thomas Sheridan's rebuttal to the false flag suggestion
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Not all terror attacks are false flags." Agreed. And not all Thomas Sheridan videos are totally accurate. Very Happy

"They left their ID in the car in the event they'd get killed, they'd have instant martyrdom." So, finding the ID on their person after they're killed doesn't count?

I love him, but one of his hallmarks is to always be contrary to the mainstream. Sometimes he's just wrong. But we'll see.

Kentus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being to kind really.

I`ve done the hypocrites before as you might know.

Take care

Kent
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's plausible too that the men who carried out the killings were the men purported to have done it, but they LIHOP and then they planted the id in the car to initiate the manhunt.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed.

Another point of contention with Sheridan's vid is "So they missed the shot." Yes, authentic terrorists..... tried to shoot a cop on the ground who was moving about, they missed, and they didn't fire again to finish him? They let a live cop, who they obviously tried to kill, and who could have been witness to anything, live, deliberately.

Nope.

Jimbo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
Agreed.

Another point of contention with Sheridan's vid is "So they missed the shot." Yes, authentic terrorists..... tried to shoot a cop on the ground who was moving about, they missed, and they didn't fire again to finish him? They let a live cop, who they obviously tried to kill, and who could have been witness to anything, live, deliberately.

Nope.

But the AK has that worn out smooth bore barrel and couldn't hit the side of a barn even from inches away. Bullets fly hither and yon no matter where you aim.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just put the AK into full automatic - surely you can hit the actor from 3 feet away? At that range you can just use the bayonet attachment. It's not a Tech 9. Also, as far as the execution video is concerned and leaving out the take to take pavement markers I pointed out earlier; the sound of the shot took .088 seconds to reach the camera. An AK round at 2460 feet per second traveling 3 feet would have impacted in .0012 seconds. Based on the differential between light speed and the speed of sound, the victim impact would have been visible .0868 seconds into this frame. By that time, (the time the sound arrived) the victim would have been obliterated in a pink mist.

At the time seen the frame, the bullet will have traveled 213 feet unless its path was altered. As noted above, during the first .0012 seconds, it would have obliterated the head of our very alive and well at the time, police officer. Then again, bullets break up chunks of concrete, something we will also demonstrate and don't simply dust off a sidewalk.

See if an AK round fired into a watermelon causes a dust cloud. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YLB36UxWD0M

What does this prove?

No bullet was fired
There was no impact on the victim
This was a blank cartridge

Later Sky News came to the scene to photograph the huge blood stain caused by the miss and dust cloud, blood not seen on the actual shooting video, not a single drop. This is totally insane it looks like it was done with a paint roller.

Quote:
A few young ladies whom I know and who are active in the Palestinian movement, I believe-explained everything to me two days ago. This whole event was organized in Brussels. Even Ahmed Merabet, the first French policeman purportedly shot dead, is actually not a Muslim at all: his real name is Avigdor, and his brother's name is Maloch, recently changed to Melek-all of them crypto-Jews in the service of Israeli intelligence, i.e., Mossad agents.

Avigdor is in Buenos Aires right now, and will remain there for six years, a standard operating procedure with those deep in Israeli psyops. After this he will resurface with a new identity, by which time of course the populace will have forgotten all about the Paris attacks.

Remember Gladio? Well, if you don't, you don't have to-as you are living through it right now. Man 9/11 was the biggest farce this side of the Mississippi ever, and people are rolling their eyes in wonderment and thinking that perhaps this smoke and mirrors show is for real this time. Real in the sense of who dunnit. I am sure there are bodies ina morgue somewhere, I am questioning who put them there. Wake up from that slumber y'all.

P.S. Regarding the Paris farce. I forgot to mention the amount such players get paid. It is 666,000 euros or dollars, depending on the country the event is staged in. The amount may seem random and insignificant to you, but once you know how important numerology and signs are to the scheming schemers and cockroaches things begin to make sense.

Ankara Mayor Melih Gokcek has alleged that last week's deadly attacks on a French satirical magazine and a kosher supermarket in Paris that left 17 people dead are the result of France expressing support for Palestine, and that Israeli intelligence is behind the attacks, the semi-official Anadolu news agency reported.

According to a report from Anadolu circulating in the Turkish media, Gokcek attended the Justice and Development Party (AK Party) Golbasi youth branch fourth ordinary district congress on Sunday and mentioned the terrorist attacks in France. He said Israel was annoyed with the lower house of French parliament for voting for the recognition of a Palestinian state and with France's vote in favor of a United Nations Security Council (UNSC) resolution calling for the same recognition.

"Israel certainly doesn't want this sentiment to expand in Europe. That's why it is certain that Mossad is behind these kinds of incidents. Mossad inflames Islamophobia by causing such incidents," Gokcek said.

He claimed that after the Paris attacks, around 50 mosques and some Muslim individuals had been targeted but such incidents were not reported on by the international media.

"Palestine being recognized as a state is why these attacks have taken place," he concluded.

And let's not forget about the pedo/sex slave/blackmail ring stories that have fallen off the radar.

Think. What do real freedom fighters (I am confused; at times they are called terrorists and at other times they are termed 'freedom 'fries' fighters - I prefer the latter term - sounds more optimistic and less like suffering) have to gain as far as their beliefs/policies/reasons for change from this recent episode of 'as the stomach turns'? Nothing. Nada. Zip.

Oh and Hollande asked - no demanded that BiBi stay home to plot and scheme and not set foot in France. You are not welcome here. BiBi said he would comply. But then a few radical freaks like Avigdor Liebermann said I am going....so BiBi showed up uninvited and unwanted.

Hmmm...this thing doesn't add up. It is pathetic how an astonishing amount of mental resources are used for this bullshit. Imagine if these political scum used their cunning and deceitfulness to accomplish better things for society. Fucking sad - whores to the dollar and war criminals. I see the shills are spewing their ugly shit around and crawling out of their spider holes into the light on this one. They are even more pathetic.

Before you get all defensive and go for the label maker; one can have Jewish heritage and disagree with Israel's policies toward Palestine, question how a certain country always seems to be in the centre of these events (internationally), and any other issue he or she feels is criminal and wrong. It's funny, the terrorists are alleged to have attacked a cartoon factory because of its open attitude in mocking everything and disrespect for religion (sure I am for free speech; but taste and decorum doesn't always mean you should practice it), then the reaction of genius' politicians will be to further clamp down on speech/views/opinions/rights because of this event. In the end who won there? Think about it.

So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a stranger if in a lonely place. Show respect to all people, but grovel to none. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Touch not the poisonous firewater that makes wise ones turn to fools and robs them of their visions. When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home.
~ Chief Tecumseh ~

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimbo wrote:

But the AK has that worn out smooth bore barrel and couldn't hit the side of a barn even from inches away. Bullets fly hither and yon no matter where you aim.

Oh. c'mon. An AK-47 is certainly not useless from inches away.

I agree with SouthparkFan, it was a blank. Didn't even knick the pavement.

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are you saying that no police were killed? No Jews were killed in the kosher shop? No journalists were maimed or killed at Charlie Hebdo?
By implication you are, it seems to me that they want ALL the focus on this one video.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: