FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audios/Videos: User Guide To World War III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
stillsearchingtruth
Is it not possible Fintan that Syria was the real gambit,
that Ukraine served the purpose of blind siding Russia
and also poisoning the minds against Russia?

Well - Ukraine certainly was used to poison minds, as you say
and Syria IS the bigger game, but big investment in Ukraine
was supposed to have Russia already on the ropes for this
activation phase of the ISIL Gambit. That hasn't worked out.

H/T to Southpark Fan here for a
great Iranian viewpoint on ISIL:

Quote:

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here's from the pages of the New York Times
is the ritual denunciation of "conspiracy theories"
about the origin of ISIL.

Laughing

You know a lie is wobbling when the NYT has to run cover for it. Laughing

So, NYT says simple peasants will believe any ol' yarn, eh?

Yeah. Simple Peasant's Like Me!

Quote:

READ FULL STORY AT: http://rlu.ru/2Kmr

For the Real Story on the birth of ISIL
check out BFN's Southpark Fan report:

Quote:
THE GENESIS OF ISIL

READ FULL STORY AT: http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=82666#82666

duaneh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/09/21/379485/dr-strangelove-vs-isis/

Dr. Strangelove vs. ISIL

In the past there have been films about the absurdity of war and political madness. The Marx Brothers explored it in the brilliant Duck Soup. The Mouse that Roared looked at a country declaring war on the United States in order to get foreign aid; Dr. Strangelove showed the Cold War danger of blowing up the world with comedic precision. Satire has always been a method for us to explore our faults and false expectations of world order. But satire in the movies might be dead now, replaced by daily satire that is for real. We live in a world of complete and utter madness. And nothing highlights this absurdism like the current conflict with the Islamic State, or what is called ISIS or ISIL.

We hear reports that this may be the most dangerous threat the United States has ever faced. I won't minimize that statement. I can only question the absurdity of this premise. We have a military budget that exceeds $445 billion a year. We have the largest air force in the world. Second largest to the Air Force is our navy. We have battleships, aircraft carriers, stealth bombers, stealth fighter planes; we have tanks, drones, armored personal carriers and vast amounts of other weapons of war. So the premise, if you were making a satire of this situation, would be that the United States cannot defeat an army of 30,000 religious zealots who ride around in pickup trucks with guns on the back. Too illogical for a movie? It all goes back to the old Mark Twain statement, "The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction has to be credible." Of course the moderate Muslims could go to war against the Muslim extremists, but that wouldn't be in the world of absurdity.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Fintan Dunne
‏@fintandunne

CHRISTIAN CHURCHES USING HONG KONG TO FIGHT 'COMMUNISTS'
READ: http://on.wsj.com/1rRz5Fu

Reply Favorite More
11:22 AM - 3 Oct 2014

Meanwhile, CIA has mobilized its assets in Christian Churches
to stir up some sh*t in Hong Kong and cause trouble for China....

The above article from the WSJ doesn't say so,
(in fact the article is running 'cover' for the Op)
but if you read between the lines, you'll see....

Very 'Polish-Pope', kinda' history repeating, kinda' thang.
Very WWIII.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2014

Russian TV discusses the response
to America's 'declaration of war'

The show in question called "Sunday evening with Vladimir Soloviev"
is one of the most watched shows on Russian TV. It airs at prime time,
right after the main Sunday evening news. The people invited to this
show are typically very well-known public figures and the topics
discussed are the hot topics of the day.

The host, Vladimir Soloviev, is a Russian Jew who is very patriotic
and who regularly *blasts* Russian "liberals" (in Russia that means
pro-US russophobes) and who makes no secret of his disgust for
the Ukie junta.

Something very "middle of the road", the tip of a much bigger iceberg.
I hope that you will find this interesting.

http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.com/2014/10/geopoliticians-discuss-russian-response.html

Quote:

If you cannot see the English subtitles - Press "Subtitles/CC" Above ^

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

INTERVIEW: OLIVER STONE IN RUSSIA

"Today it is impossible to get the truth from [the American media]."

"And now with the crisis in Ukraine stories continue to be false... (the) American people are being fed by television and other media with stories about Russian aggression. This is very dangerous."

"In my opinion, Russia is a natural ally of the United States.... it’s a shame. We are hurting ... ourselves. Russia will find new partners in the East and Eurasia. ... Russia will go on with or without sanctions."

"I think many Americans would agree with me that the United States is on the wrong path - the path of war and aggression."

"America is trying to surround China and Russia. The prize in this fight is Eurasia where the biggest resources lie."

"The people in Washington feel that we have a right to rule the world, and so it’s in our interest to destabilize Russia: divide Ukraine, to change the government in Moscow. It started a few years ago. Remove Putin, remove new Russia, and then go after China."

"I’m working with Ukrainian producers who are making a documentary 'Ukraine on fire' about the history of the crisis in that country."

"When Putin took the Snowden decision or, for example, when he made an offer to destroy chemical weapons in Syria, he really helped the world and contributed to the peace on our planet."

"I'm working on a drama about Edward Snowden. ... We hope to start shooting early next year and have it out by the end of 2015...I met [Snowden] in Moscow, as well as with many other people around this situation."

"Russians have a completely different point of view on the First and the Second World Wars. Americans don’t understand a lot of the history of these wars ...I care very much about teaching history to younger people."

"The crisis in Ukraine in some way is as serious to me as the Cuba crisis in 1961-62 years and the Berlin situation. It's scary to me."

"In my opinion, the Russian destruction of most of the German military machine saved at least a million American lives."

"We had to thank the Russian for that, to be their allies and to trust them. But President Truman and business elite in Wall Street hadn’t a single moment of thanks. American bankers and the rich have always hated Russia."

"In 2008...I just felt so depressed about what was happening to the United States - my country that I love. Bush distorted everything I believed in as a child and as a young man. I began to study American history..."

"...the United States had misrepresented the spirit in which Gorbachev made the agreement with Bush on the reunification of Germany, the expansion of NATO and others..."

"The United States is a strange country. Studying its history one can come to a conclusion that it always needs an enemy, whether it’s a communism or something else."

"The United States wanted to make Russia a capitalist country, sending its experts, so-called Harvard boys, who advised and freed up economy. And the result was a gangster economy."

"Taking back the state back from the hands of the gangsters was a very important move for Russia. On that basis I certainly admire Putin as a strong man."

"People in Moscow ... have a deep soul, and when you spend time with them, you realize that they are warm and giving people. Certainly it’s not the picture painted of Russia or Putin. I like Russian people."

"I understand why Putin could not give up Crimea. Western institutions - EU, NATO, IMF - would like to have influence, run and control Ukraine."

"It is the United States that is invasive and pushing constantly the limits of patience of Russia, as it was with NATO's eastward expansion. It’s a very dangerous situation."

"For a man who went to war McCain seems to have learned nothing. In my mind he was on the wrong side of every political decision the United States made since the Vietnam war. I think something is wrong with him."

"The United States never experienced war, we don’t know how devastating is it. ... We go and bring harm to others, militarize countries and regions."

FULL LENGTH, IN DEPTH INTERVIEW: http://rlu.ru/3FKb

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Published on 17 Oct 2014

What was supposed to happen in Ukraine?
Why has the Western media stopped talking about Ukrainiant?
Is Ukraine a failed state beyond repair?
How long will Petro Poroshenko last as president of Ukraine?

CrossTalking with Eric Kraus, Charles Bausman, and Alexander Mercouris.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Cold War 2.0: How It Started and How to End It

A top Russian defence expert analyses the causes
of the East-West conflict and proposes solutions

by Vladimir P. Kozin

Vladimir P. Kozin is Chief Adviser and Head of the Group of Advisers to
the Director of RISS and is a Member of the Russian Academy of Natural
Sciences and a Professor at the Russian Academy of Military Sciences.

Cold War 2.0 was intentionally initiated by President Barack Obama
for obvious reasons: to undermine Russia’s military and economic potential,
to increase NATO military expenditures, to create more pro-Western states
along the perimeter with Russian territory.

Unfortunately, all 28 NATO member-states have seconded his option.
Currently such a new war is in full swing. It has deteriorated the global
political, military, economic and financial climate......

FULL STORY >

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking: Active Shooter Drill in Ottawa Oct/22/2014

Run for the hills - it's this, it's that, it's the bad guys, it's the good guys, we need better locks, we need you to cough up more rights, we need to spend more....good gawd! Repeat repeat repeat, then add a little conflicting information.....and there you have it!

Read it here

Canada news

Oil tycoon De Margerie murdered?

Intentional control tower mismanagement led to anti-dollar Oil tycoon De Margerie's death in plane crash

"There is no need to trade oil for the dollar" - De Margerie, July 5, 2014.

“Nothing prevents anyone from paying for oil in euros,” de Margerie told journalists at the Cercle des Economistes conference in Aix-en-Provence, France. “The price of a barrel of oil is quoted in dollars. A refinery can take that price and using the euro-dollar exchange rate on any given day, agree to make the payment in euros.”

A trainee air traffic controller caused the plane to hit a snow plow being operated by a drunk driver. The snow plow driver had a heart condition and never consumed alcohol, and trainees are not allowed in the control tower.

De Margerie was the CEO of French petro giant Total Oil, who was outspoken about not trading oil for dollars and was taking off to return to France after negotiating a huge oil deal with Russia. After a huge oil deal was made, an oil deal that certain individuals would never want because it did not involve the dollar, an intentional scenario was set up where De Margerie's plane, under poor visibility, was directly told to take off and crash into a snow plow at least one of the air traffic controllers knew was there, to prevent oil from being traded in currencies other than the dollar.

Read this report and reach your own conclusion.

Also see THIS

Related: MIRED IN THE ZOMBIE ECONOMY

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I am calling it -
Oil tycoon De Margerie was murdered

http://jimstonefreelance.com/demargeriemurder.html

The problem with the likes of Jim Stone (or Scott Creighton)
is that when shit happens, they always yell conspiracy!!

Which is fine for web paranoiacs keen to visit sites which confirm
their paranoia, but useless for figuring out what's really going on.

I doubt very much that Total boss, De Margerie was murdered.

Why? Lots of reasons.

Not least that this guy would have to be in on it:

Quote:

Vladimir Martynenko (L) signed his testimony beside his lawyer on Tuesday

"When I lost my bearings I did not notice when I drove out on to the
runway," Mr Martynenko told Russia's Channel One TV.

"The plane was preparing to take off, and I practically didn't see it or hear it
because the machine was running. I didn't even see the lights, I did not see
a thing, and then the crash happened."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29722498

If you spot the above Russian peasant in Monte Carlo, in six months
time --with a dozen blondes sipping champagne aboard his new yacht....
then I will take it all back. Otherwise he's just an innocent schmuck.

Especially as there is a reasonable explanation for his error:

Quote:
"Examining the runway meter by meters, workers have found
that one of the lights, located near runway, was broken....
http://rlu.ru/3Xxg

WATCH RE-ENACTMENT VIDEO: http://lifenews.ru/news/143331

Besides the obvious ordinaryness of the alleged "intel perp", there's
also the logistical problem of running an NWO op in a Moscow airport.

And the fact that the plane just barely clipped the snow plough, which
means that the accident could just easily not have happened.

Intel Ops require more like 99% certainty of success - not 50/50.

Finally, their CEO's death will have no impact on French firm Total,
or the company's deal with Russia:

Quote:
Total announced on Wednesday that his job would be taken over by
Philippe Pouyanne
, the current head of the company's refining and
chemicals division. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29722498

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that about these individuals Fintan. I tried to look up more info on Total/CEO but all I could find was condolences etc.... Next time I will not be so quick to use as a source.

Breaking: Police investigating unconfirmed reports of gunman downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia

Quote:
Haligonians are seeing a large police presence in downtown Halifax this morning. Mayor Mike Savage told The Rick Howe Show city hall is currently locked down after unconfirmed reports of a gunman in the downtown area.

“Restricted access in and out,” said Savage. “I don’t think anybody’s leaving and I don’t know if anyone’s getting in.”

Dalhousie’s Sexton and Carleton campuses are also in lockdown, their security forces are asking students to stay in place and shelter in classrooms and offices. Citadel High School is also under a secure and hold situation, along with other locations in the downtown core, and the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia is closed until further notice.

Police spokesperson Pierre Bourdages said when it comes to closures and lockdowns, they have informed downtown organizations of the situation, “It’s up to these buildings and businesses to do what they deem to be the best for their employees for clients.”

Bourdages told News 95.7, just after 8:30 a.m. police received one call from a resident saying they spotted someone in the Duke and Brunswick area carrying a rifle wrapped in a black cloth. Bourdages said no shots were fired and police are still trying to confirm the call. The suspect was described to police as being a man wearing black cargo pants and an ear piece. Police are asking citizens to follow the directions given to them by police on scene and remain calm.

Anyone with information is urged to contact police at 902-490-5020 or Crime Stoppers.

Ahh that's a relief, I think it was just a sinister Algerian midget with a bucket and a mop.

RE: Breaking: Active Shooter Drill in Ottawa Oct/22/2014

Quote:
In a sharp break with Canadian norms, it was Harper and the Prime Minister’s Office, not the police and security agencies, who fed the press with information about Monday’s attack and Couture-Rouleau’s ties to “radical Islam.” This began with Harper, in response to a planted question from a Conservative backbencher, telling parliament early Monday afternoon that there had likely been a “terror attack.” This was long before the police, let alone the media, had suggested any motive for the hit-and-run in St. Jean-sur-Richelieu.

Since September 2001, governments have repeatedly seized on terrorist attacks—many of them facilitated by gross and unexplained security lapses—to push through long-planned, sweeping and reactionary policy changes. In unguarded moments, the likes of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair and former US National Security Adviser and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice spoke about the “opportunity” represented by the 9/11terrorist attacks: the opportunity to mount aggressive wars against Afghanistan and Iraq, aimed at shoring up US imperialism’s global strategic hegemony, and push through attacks on democratic rights at home.

Harper’s response to Monday’s events in St. Jean-sur-Richelieu and the police-military mobilization in response to yesterday’s attack—one that increasingly appears to have been the work of a lone individual—demonstrate that a similar campaign to shift politics further to the right is now underway.

In a brief, somber nationally televised address Wednesday evening, Harper claimed that this week’s two fatal incidents constituted an attack on “our nation and our values.” He vowed, in Churchillian-style, “We will not be intimidated. Canada will never be intimidated.”

Harper went on to insist that “all necessary steps” would be taken to keep Canada safe. This was a clear reference to legislation, due to have been presented to parliament yesterday, that would expand the powers of Canada’s intelligence services and prohibit defence lawyers and even judges from questioning Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) informants. Harper also vowed to work with Canada’s allies “against all terrorist groups,” so as to ensure “they will have no safe haven.” This was a clear statement of the government’s intent to expand Canada’s role in the US-led war in Iraq and Syria. Currently, the government has authorized a six-month combat mission, but last week the head of Canada’s military indicated a much longer Canadian intervention will be required.

Pursuing an agenda that is inimical to the interests of the vast majority of the population, Canada’s ruling elite, like its counterparts in the US and the other imperialist democracies, is increasingly turning to authoritarian methods of rule, chauvinist and militarist appeals, and the politics of fear-mongering and provocation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 4 of 16

Jump to: