FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audios/Videos: User Guide To World War III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

ALSO: 2nd episode: The Elderberry bush
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m140AXJxfyY

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest video from the same
source as the above post.
Saying:

MH17 Clearly Taken Down By Ukranian Mig - Not an SU25

Quote:

This is getting interesting.
Here's the outfit behind it:

Quote:
MH17 Inquiry

585 subscribers • 61,902 views
Joined 30 Jun 2016

Our project is called the "MH17 Inquiry". Our contributors are independent Russian and international journalists, experts and scientists. We set ourselves the task of dragging this case away from the realms of politics and conspiracy theories into the realm of facts and the deductive method.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOxniqHwXrUV2S6RZIIycEg/videos

Here's their Intro Video.
The same pitch @ 3min:30sec
Quote:

kiwikeith

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The concluding episode: "To whose benefit?" is out now.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kiwikeith!

That's a Blockbuster conclusion!!

Folks, at minimum Watch from 16 minutes to 20 minutes.

That's the hottest analysis yet of the key underlying sources of loot
- all prime motivation for the NWO's bid to take Eastern Ukraine.

Sometimes the flowery language means you have to read between
the lines, but in case you missed it: the video is saying that the story
about Biden and Ukrainian shale gas deposits was a bullsh*t CIA
decoy cover to hide the the real Ukraine target: rich diamond fields Wink

De Beers are true hardcore NWO; on the inside of the semi-official
intel/mil circles who were plotting to integrate their moves in Syria
with the opening of a profitable second front against Russia in Ukraine.

By the way, there is a different presenter in the Russian versions
of these videos. See: https://youtu.be/gkRkwIFfpSE?t=39s

Adds up for me.
Very nice series of videos on the whole MH17 false flag.

Scent of some intel smarts playing a role in the video acumen.
So I'll hat tip the crew behind it - out of professional courtesy.

They've done brain and ground work for this - and it shows.

The presentation is justifiably intellectual - but for Western viewers
sometimes you need more pace and less clever sentences that look
good on paper but convolute too much for ease of comprehension.
Like that last sentence.

Not to worry. If I were them I'd do a ~55 minute movie
-by tightly editing the whole series of individual videos.
Brainstorming a good title would be no harm either:

Who Slew Flight MH17?
The Means. Their Motives.

Or something in that genre....

Last edited by Fintan on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
skinters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What puzzles me is what are Russias counters?. Do you they know they are being set up?.

If its a propaganda war why are the Russians not preforming their own false flags, and direct it towards the US?.

Or is it a simple case of the US hanging themselves if given enough rope?.

I hope the russians have an ace up their sleeves, and fuck the US over...i would fucking love it.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Early on Monday I posted the story above about deepening
courtship between China and Deuterte of the Philippines.

I was sure that Deuterte's move signaled the end of an era, so
I used the "D" word for 'Ditches'. As in: Philippines Ditches NWO.

Yesterday Deuterte confirmed our conclusions. And went EVEN further!

Quote:

"I've realigned myself in your ideological flow and maybe I will also go to Russia to talk to Putin and tell him that there are three of us against the world - China, Philippines and Russia. It's the only way," Duterte told his Beijing audience.

Duterte's remarks will prompt fresh concern in the United States, where the Obama administration has seen Manila as an important ally in its "rebalance" of resources to Asia in the face of a rising China.

On Wednesday, to the cheers of hundreds of Filipinos in Beijing,
Duterte said Philippine foreign policy was veering towards China.

"I will not go to America anymore. We will just be insulted there,"
Duterte said. "So time to say goodbye my friend."

READ ON: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-philippines-idUSKCN12K0AS

In the last couple of hours, the FTimes is
quoting reaction from China's perspective:

Quote:
The improvement of [ the Philippine] relationship with China will be a major blow to America’s interference in the South China Sea,” said Zhu Feng, a professor of international relations at Peking University. “This visit will not only improve the bilateral relationship between China and the Philippines, but will go beyond and bring a shockwave effect in many areas.”

Wang Chong, a senior researcher at Charhar Institute in Beijing, said the improvement in Beijing-Manila relations could have a “radiating effect in the region” that would bring other estranged neighbours closer to China’s orbit."

To say that this marks the final nail in the coffin
of the NWO's global power bid......... is to nail it.

Pardon the pun. Laughing

Let history show that on 20th October, 2016...
the globalists/banksters new Reich dream died.

... as heavily predicted
on BFN, in this thread....

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

«America Has Lost» in the Philippines

PEPE ESCOBAR | 25.10.2016 | OPINION

«Your honors, in this venue I announce my separation from the United States… both in military and economics also».

Thus Philippines President Rodrigo «The Punisher» Duterte unleashed a geopolitical earthquake encompassing Eurasia and reverberating all across the Pacific Ocean.

And talk about choosing his venue with aplomb; right in the heart of the Rising Dragon, no less.

Capping his state visit to Beijing, Duterte then coined the mantra – pregnant with overtones - that will keep ringing all across the global South; «America has lost».

And if that was not enough, he announced a new alliance – Philippines, China and Russia – is about to emerge; «there are three of us against the world».

Predictably, the Beltway establishment in the «indispensable nation» went bananas, reacting as «puzzled» or in outright anger, dispersing the usual expletives on the «crude populist», «unhinged leader».

The bottom line is that it takes a lot of balls for the leader of a poor, developing country, in Southeast Asia or elsewhere, to openly defy the hyperpower. Yet what Duterte is gaming at is pure realpolitik; if he prevails, he will be able to deftly play the US against China to the benefit of Filipino interests.

«The springtime of our relationship»

It did start with a bang; during Duterte’s China visit, Manila inked no less than $13 billion in deals with Beijing – from trade and investment to drug control, maritime security and infrastructure.

Beijing pulled out all stops to make Duterte feel welcomed.

President Xi Jinping suggested Manila and Beijing should «temporarily put aside» the intractable South China Sea disputes and learn from the «political wisdom» of history – as in give space to diplomatic talks. After all, the two peoples were «blood-linked brothers».

Duterte replied in kind; «Even as we arrive in Beijing close to winter, this is the springtime of our relationship,» he told Xi at the Great Hall of the People.

China is already the Philippines’ second-largest trade partner, behind Japan, the US and Singapore. Filipino exports to these three are at roughly 42.7 percent of the total, compared to 22.1 to China / Hong Kong. Imports from China are roughly 16.1 percent of the total. Even as trade with China is bound to rise, what really matters for Duterte is massive Chinese infrastructure investment.

What this will mean in practice is indeed ground-breaking; the China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) will definitely be involved in Philippine economic development; Manila will be more involved in promoting smooth China-ASEAN relations in all sorts of regional issues (it takes the rotating chair of ASEAN in 2017); and the Philippines will be more integrated in the New Silk Roads, a.k.a. One Belt, One Road (OBOR).

Three strikes; no wonder the US is out. And there’s even a fourth strike, embedded in Duterte’s promise that he will soon end military cooperation with the US, despite the opposition of part of the Filipino armed forces.

The build-up had already been dramatic enough. On the eve of his meeting with Xi, talking to members of the Filipino community in Beijing, Duterte said, «it’s time to say goodbye» to the US; «I will not ask but if they (the Chinese) offer and if they’ll ask me, do you need this aid? [I will say] Of course, we are very poor».

Then the clincher; «I will not go to America anymore … We will just be insulted there».

The US was the colonial power in the Philippines from 1899 to 1942. Hollywood permeates the collective unconscious. English is the lingua franca – side by side with tagalog. But the tentacles of Uncle Sam’s «protection» racket are not exactly welcomed. Two of the largest components of the US Empire of Bases were located for decades in the Philippines; Clark Air Force Base and Subic Bay Naval Base.

Clark, occupying 230 square miles, with 15,000 people, was busy to death during the Vietnam War – the main hub for men and hardware in and out of Saigon. Then it turned into one of those Pentagon «forward operating» HQs. Subic, occupying 260 square miles, was as busy as Clark. It was the forward operating base for the US 7th Fleet.

Already in 1987, before the end of the Cold War, the RAND corporation was alarmed by the loss of both bases; that would be «devastating for regional security». Devastating» in the – mythical - sense of «defending the interests of ASEAN» and the «security of the sea-lanes».

Translation; the Pentagon and the US Navy would lose a key instrument of pressure over ASEAN, as protecting the «security of the sea-lanes» was always the key justification for those bases.

And lose they eventually did; Clark was closed down in November 1991, and Subic in November 1992.

It took years for China to sense an opening – and profit from it; after all during the 1990s and the early 2000s, the absolute priority was breakneck speed internal development. But then Beijing did the math; no more US bases opened untold vistas as far as the First Island Chain is concerned.

The First Island Chain is a product, over millennia, of the fabulous tectonic forces of the Ring of Fire; a chain of islands running from southern Japan in the north to Borneo in the south. For Beijing, they work as a sort of shield for the Chinese eastern seaboard; if this chain is secure, Asia is secure.

For all practical purposes, Beijing considers the First Island Chain as a non-negotiable Western Pacific demarcation zone – ideally with no foreign (as in US) interference. The South China Sea – which in parts is characterized by Manila as the Western Philippine Sea - is inside the First Island Chain. So to really secure the First Island Chain, the South China Sea must be free of foreign interference.

And here we are plunged at the heart of arguably the key 21st century hotspot in Asian geopolitics – the main reason for the Obama administration’s pivot to Asia.

The US Navy so far counted on the Philippines to oppose the proverbial, hyped up «Chinese aggression» in the South China and East China seas. The neocon/neoliberalcon industrial-military complex fury against «unhinged» Duterte’s game-changer is that containing China and ruling over the First Island Chain has been at the core of US naval strategy since the beginning of the Cold War.

Beijing, meanwhile, will have all the time needed to polish its strategic environment. This has nothing to do with «freedom of navigation» and protecting sea-lanes; everyone needs South China Sea cross-trade. It’s all about China - perhaps within the next ten years - being able to deny «access» to the US Navy in the South China Sea and inside the First Island Chain.

Duterte’s game-changing «America has lost» is just a new salvo in arguably the key 21st century geopolitical thriller. A Supreme Court justice in Manila, for instance, has warned Duterte that, were he to give up sovereignty over the Scarborough Shoal, he could be impeached. That won’t happen; Duterte wants loads of Chinese trade and investment, not abdicate from sovereignty. He’d rather be ready to confront being demonized by the hyperpower as much as the late Hugo Chavez was in his heyday.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

In government-held districts soldiers started to fire into the air
in celebration
, carving tracer bullets into Aleppo's night sky and
car drivers honked their horns at what they believed was imminent
victory, state television showed.

Syria Rebels Retreat in Aleppo in 'Terrifying' Collapse

By SARAH EL DEEB AND ZEINA KARAM, ASSOCIATED PRESS BEIRUT
Dec 12, 2016, 3:55 PM ET

Syrian rebels retreated from former strongholds in eastern Aleppo in a "terrifying" collapse Monday, holding onto a small sliver of territory packed with fighters and thousands of civilians as government troops pressed on with their rapid advance.

The Syrian military said it had gained control of 99 percent of the former opposition enclave in eastern Aleppo, signaling an impending end to the rebels' four-year hold over parts of the city as the final hours of battle played out.

On Sunday, the Islamic State group re-occupied the ancient town of Palmyra, taking advantage of the Syrian army and its Russian backers' preoccupation with the fighting in Aleppo. On Monday, the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said IS fighters were on the verge of imposing a siege on a nearby army base known as T4.

The IS recapture of Palmyra nine months after it was retaken by Syrian government and Russian troops led to mutual recriminations between Western officials and Moscow.

French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault accused Russia of "pretending to fight terrorism" while it concentrated on Aleppo, leaving room for the militants to retake Palmyra. Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov lashed back, accusing the U.S.-led coalition of orchestrating the Palmyra takeover "in order to give a respite to the bandits sitting in eastern Aleppo."

Now in the final hours of the most pivotal endgame
victory against the NWO in the long course of WW3.

Aleppo was to be the NWO dagger in the heart of Syria
-designed to prevent the country from ever recovering.

So much for that.

It's hard to celebrate.

Too much human carnage.

But a wry salute is probably in order.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I noted in the Trump thread yesterday, the last few years up to
the NWO's defeat by Trump and this military defeat in Aleppo were
quite something.

Our WW3 Topic started on the 19th August 2014, with an
audio: MH370 & MH17 : Two Malaysian Planes - One Perp

By the 17th March, 2015 I was doing an audio saying:
"Pivotal Ukraine Defeat Ends NWO's WW3 Hopes
-We've Just Won World War 3"

It's taken nearly another two years for that to play out.

Full length Assad interview coming later Wednesday on
RT and I will post it here. Meanwhile this teaser is out:

Quote:

Assad: It’s always important in politics to read between the lines,
not to be literal. It doesn’t matter what they ask.

The translation of their statement is for Russia [to] “please, stop
the advancement of the Syrian Army against the terrorists
.”

That is the meaning of their statement, forget about the rest:

You went too far in defeating the terrorists, that shouldn’t happen.
You should tell the Syrians to stop this. We have to keep the terrorists
and to save them.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Here's that article highlighted at 2:15 in the video above.
It's from Daily Beast.
Dunno if you folks have them figured, but they've proved to be
a real hardcore CIA rag so many times and on so many stories.

Quote:

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FULL INTERVIEW

" The United States creates chaos in order to manage this chaos.
And when they manage this chaos they want to use different
factors in that chaos in order to exploit the different parties of
the conflict, whether they are internal parties or external parties."

At 13mins : 10sec

Well, I suppose Assad just saved me a lot of talking or typing. Smile

There's little to disagree with in his geopolitical, intelligence
and tactical analysis of the NWO and the state of play now.

It a class performance. Including at it's end a nuanced
assessment of how to create social/intellectual resistance to
the propaganda of fundamentalist mind viruses.

Assad uses the term: "algorithm of the mind" to describe the idea
of upgrading people's analytical skills to protect against cultism.

Not a term a typical political dummy would use. Cute.

kiwikeith

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the independent journalist I really admire as I followed her coverage in Syria, is Canadian Eva Bartlett.

This December 9th 2016 Press Briefing by Syrian Mission at the UN, was attended by fuck all MSM as always, if it contains any modicum of truth of what is happening in Syria.

Watch at 13.20 when Eva schools this Norwegian journalist.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 10 of 16

Jump to: