FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Illuminati and Connections With Pope Francis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
hawkwind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Illuminati and Connections With Pope Francis Reply with quote

I find this subject fascinating and look forward to the English translation of his book. I personally have no religious affiliations but there are many who do and I am always fascinated by the history of good and evil.

Interview With Leo Lyon Zagami

Give this guy a chance and really listen to what he is saying! Wink

- Hawk

whej

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawk,
I watched this last night; twice, to get around it.

First, I'm not a fan of Shawn and the family Stone. He spends way too much time with AJ and friends at Dis-Info Wars. And poppy Stone? I'm not sure what dis-info train he's part of either. He seems to change from one camp to another regularly.

Leo is hard to explain. He weaves his tall tales of the Illuminati very well, talking of things I think most of us know already as pure deception. What I find interesting, is the fact he lay's out the usual suspects in order like most people whom talk about these subjects do. Those damn Temple Knights, Mason's, Golden yawner Dawn, The excommunicated Committee of 300, The Black Pope and the Vaticans' alleged deception against humanity, amongst others, right on que. At least he's not as obsessed like poor Craig Oxley is with the Vatican! Embarassed

He does talk about the House of Zion (no affiliation to the real Zion or Judaism) and their history of deception that Henry Ford was accused of exposing years ago. I wonder why he brought that up? He really delve deep into the exposure of the pedophilia rings and death cults that is the ongoing Zionist propaganda agenda.

I guess my questions are:
What's Shawn's roll in this?
How does he benefit selling this stuff to the clueless?
What's in it for him and pappy?
Power? Fear? Deception?
Hard telling these days...
Thanks for posting it though...

Born in lust, turn to dust. Live in sin, come on in.

hawkwind

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whej, I'm not concerned about the Stone agenda as it is just a layer of shit on an otherwise interesting interview. As I already stated, when Leo's book is available in English ... I will read it. I also have the same opinion as you on the Stones, AJ and Ventura who were all involved in that pathetic TV show for 3 whole years at least in the US.

Leo knows his history about the subject and has no problem naming names when it comes to the dark side of the Vatican and for that, he should be applauded even if most of the content goes well over the head of the average viewer .... Wink

Take care,
- Hawk

kiwikeith

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I don't believe this guy. He is either delusional or CIA disinfo.

So from 1983 till the 2000's he is a musician in the house music rave business going under the name Leo Young or Leo Tong.

He goes to Norway in 2005 marries a girl from a prominent Sufi family and adopts a Islamic name khaled Saifullah Khan when he converts from Catholicism to Islam.

2008 his wife and his son leave him and he renounces Islam as his religion.

2009 he is now the Prophet of Matrixism: Neo
Matrixism is a new religious movement inspired by the motion picture trilogy The Matrix. Conceived by an anonymous group in the summer of 2004 it has attracted over 16,000 adherents.

He now organizes The Illuminati Resistance, supported from the Knights Templars of the Apocalypse, recruited from among other the military, police, FBI, and CIA, and Leo Zagami's own paramilitary security corporation, Green Lyons Security Team manning approximately 12,000 troops.

Watch him in this video with the captions on where he claims he is the messiah.
http://youtu.be/eB-pBNmEgmk

whej

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Kiwi,

There is something amiss with this guy.
He appears either on something or like you said, some form of a fake.
Nice find on the video. The Zeig Heil at the end pretty much spells it out for me. What is his agenda. The new AJ from Italia?

More disinfo from him here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7snkMAZ1V1k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Here he is in full view on the spook site Project Camelot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLfRsReGII&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: