FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Boston Marathon Bombing Investigation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
skinters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i wrote:
Speculation can be fun though...

Speculation = evidence. Laughing
Andrew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i wrote:
It can't. We are not going to know. Speculation can be fun though...

Well ye, I was thinking more of justice though and hopeful of people wanting it.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Glenn Greenwald - Tuesday, April 30, 2013 by The Guardian/UK

In the wake of news reports that he had been Mirandized and would be
charged in a federal court, I credited the Obama DOJ for handling the case
reasonably well thus far. As it turns out, though, Tsarnaev wasn't
Mirandized because the DOJ decided
he should be.

Instead, that happened only because a federal magistrate, on her own,
scheduled a hospital-room hearing, interrupted the FBI's interrogation
which had been proceeding at that point for a full 16 hours, and advised
him of his right to remain silent and appointed him a lawyer

Tsarnaev had repeatedly asked for a lawyer, but the FBI simply ignored
those requests, instead allowing the interagency High Value Detainee
Interrogation Group
to continue to interrogate him alone…

Quote:
Wikipedia:
The High-Value Detainee Interrogation Group (HIG) is a U.S.
intelligence-gathering group created by President Barack Obama in
August 2009.

It was established to question terrorism suspects soon after their arrests
to extract information to head off unfolding plots and track down
accomplices.

The group mainly interrogates people overseas. The Director of National
Intelligence Dennis Blair said in January 2010 that the group would begin
interrogating people in the U.S. as well.

And the evil doctor behind the two-way mirror:

Quote:
Dr. Susan E. Brandon Chief of Research
High Value Detainee Interrogation Group

Dr. Susan E. Brandon | DIA's Defense Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence Center | ZoomInfo.com

The chief of research for DIA's Defense Counterintelligence and Human
Intelligence Center(DCHC) Behavioral Sciences Program, Dr. Susan
Brandon, who was reportedly involved in a covert program run by the
American Psychological Association (APA), Rand Corporation, and the
CIA to employ "enhanced interrogation" techniques, including sleep and
sensory deprivation, intense pain, and extreme isolation on prisoners held
at Bagram airbase in Afghanistan and other "black prisons," received her
PhD in Psychology from the University of Hawaii.Brandon also served as
assistant director of Social, Behavioral, and Educational Sciences for the
Office of Science and Technology Policy in the George W. Bush White House.

http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/profile/person?personId=246875025

Quote:
Who Will Investigate CIA/RAND/APA Torture “Workshop”?
By: Jeff Kaye Thursday November 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Back in May 2007, while researching the activities of the American
Psychological Association (APA) in support of the U.S. government’s
interrogation program, I came across evidence that the APA had engaged
in a discussion of torture techniques during a workshop organized by APA
and the RAND Corporation, “with generous funding from the Central
Intelligence Agency (CIA).”

Susan Brandon, a key APA “Senior Scientist”, and former member of the
Bush White House’s Office of Science & Technology Policy, helped organize
the affair
Scary!

Jimbo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:

And the evil doctor behind the two-way mirror:

Yeah. So?

Just heard Jeremy Scahill on Sam Sedar talk about the vast new-ish military network whose job it seems to be is to police the world, seeking out terrorists and even premptorialy stopping potential terrorists, letting the whole world know not to fuck with Uncle Sam. This extra-legal policy of no rights for terrorists or suspected terrorists or potential terrorists, etc., is what's happening now and has been going on since Clinton bombed the shit out of Iraq and then starved it.

A problem I have with this is that it actually answers the questions re Alex Jonseian cabals and conspiracies, etc., and I like my conspiracies. Lately I have been listening to common sense vioices, like Fintan's for one, and now even 9/11, the inside job conspiracy sounds far fetched. Why would we set up a vast military system to catch the "evil doers" if we had flown the planes ourselves? How come deep thinkers like Scahill don't buy into the 9/11 inside job? It is too far fetched to think he and his ilk are all "gate keepers." They are very bright people who write books, go to a shit load of effort researching the real story.... Maybe.

Whether these two brothers did what they are accused of I can't say right now. The final story will probably be that they were the culprits but with a Scahill-type alternative twist that the vast and secretive military cabal fucked things up, missed this one, move on. Maybe I will buy that version, too. I am getting tired of hearing conspiracy theories which, while intriguing, don't make sense.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boston Police: 3 More Suspects Taken Into Custody in Connection With Bombing
Madeleine Morgenstern | May. 1, 2013 | The Blaze

'The Boston Police Department says three additional suspects have been taken into custody in connection with the Boston Marathon bombing.

“Three additional suspects taken into custody in Marathon bombing case. Details to follow,” the department tweeted Wednesday morning.

CNN reported the suspects were in FBI custody. They were expected in federal court later Wednesday.

The Boston Globe reported the three are college students who allegedly helped bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev after the April 15 attack that killed three people and injured more than 260. Tsarnaev was enrolled as a student at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth and reportedly spent time on campus after the bombing.'

Big Boss

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speculation = evidence lol.....that was a good laugh (no sarcasm intended skinters) but you guys know how it is lol. These people rarely leave hardcore proofs that they are what those speculate they are. A simple search for Holland via Google for example and especially his pathetic writings on the JFK issue are proof enough personally. He is a CIA fake and please, don't take my word for it lol.

Here, from my heart to BFN (I won't even post the entire article (I have linked to it however) the title of Max's article says enough of what he is and who he truly works for):

Quote:
The Lie That Linked CIA to the Kennedy Assassination
The Power of Disinformation
Max Holland

(Source/s: https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/fall_winter_2001/article02.html)
Big Boss

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just in (Birther's and CT's are all in the same bath water in this one):

Quote:
Stella Tremblay, New Hampshire Legislator, Says Jeff Bauman 'Was Not In Pain' After Bombing
The Huffington Post | By John Celock Posted: 05/01/2013 7:03 pm EDT | Updated: 05/02/2013 11:56 am EDT

The New Hampshire state legislator who has said the federal government caused the Boston Marathon bombing claimed proof in a victim who lost both legs and "was not in pain."

State Rep. Stella Tremblay (R-Auburn) told a conservative talk show host Tuesday that she knows the federal government was behind the attacks because Jeff Bauman, a bombing victim who helped identify the suspects, was not "screaming in agony" after both his legs were blown off. Tremblay made the comments on The Pete Santilli Show, first reported by miscellanyblue.com, a liberal-leaning website, on Wednesday.

"Then, my first gut reaction seeing the horror of that person that has their legs blown off," Tremblay said. "You know, the bone sticking out? He was not in shock. I looked and I thought, there’s something. … I don’t know what’s wrong, but it seems surreal to me. I talked to my sister, who’s not into politics at all, and she said, 'Yes, I saw the same thing.' He was not in shock. He was not in pain. If I had had those type of injuries, I’d be screaming in agony."

Tremblay, a tea party member with ties to the birther movement, made the remarks about Bauman after causing a stir with her marathon bombing government conspiracy theory. She said photos of the bombing showed intact backpacks, which she said should have been destroyed if they contained bombs. Last week, she posted a comment on Glenn Beck's Facebook page saying the federal government caused the bombing. She has resisted calls to resign over the post.

During the interview with Santilli, Tremblay said she should not get all the credit for linking the government to the bombing. She said a constituent had pointed her to the information. She said she previously trusted the federal government.

Tremblay also praised a YouTube video featuring a man who says he's retired Army Lt. Col. Roy Potter, claiming the federal government was behind the attack. Tremblay said Potter looks honest when he asserts the bombing motive was to divert attention from a pending indictment of President Barack Obama and former President George W. Bush for war crimes, along with a drop in the price of gold and government dysfunction.

Potter says on the video that the federal government had planned to pin the marathon bombing on a "right wing extremist helped by al Qaeda," but dropped the plan after being discovered.

“The people who bringing this information out are endangering their lives," Potter said.

(Source/s: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/01/stella-tremblay-jeff-bauman_n_3196131.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular)

*Note: Hey Fintan, feel free to move this post in the appropriate thread if need be. I wasn't sure if this belonged in the 'Actor's Theory' thread or here.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it shows the value of pumping out the
"actors" bulls**t: It Discredits Conspiracy.

Meanwhile, the family, who don't trust the official
autopsy on Tamerlan, have demanded - and will
get - a second independent autopsy:

Quote:
Second autopsy for Boston bomber
Ellen Connolly May 4, 2013 10:57
The family of alleged Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev
has demanded a second "independent" autopsy.
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/the-canadian-press/130504/second-autopsy-boston-bomber

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Massachusetts high school student charged as terrorist for Facebook post
Tom Carter | 11 May 2013 | WSW

In a prosecution that has all the hallmarks of a calculated test case, teenager Cameron D’Ambrosio faces up to 20 years in prison on “terror” charges for making reference to the Boston Marathon bombings in a Facebook post.

'Teenager Cameron D’Ambrosio faces up to 20 years in prison on “terror” charges for making reference to the Boston Marathon bombings in a Facebook post. The prosecution of D’Ambrosio has all the hallmarks of a calculated test case, designed to roll back further the protections of the First Amendment and flex the state’s expanding power to regulate speech. It is designed to send a message that under the new legal framework imposed in the course of the so-called “war on terror,” people have to “watch what they say.”

D’Ambrosio, 18, attends Methuen High School in Massachusetts. He was arrested on May 2 on terror charges and accused of making a bomb threat. He is currently being held without bail. Police subsequently raided D’Ambrosio’s home, seizing an XBox 360 gaming system and a computer.

According to media reports, the teenager’s “bomb threat” consists of the following rap lyrics: “I’m not in reality, So when u see me f--- go insane and make the news, the paper, and the f--- federal house of horror known as the white house, Don’t f--- cry or be worried because all YOU people f--- caused this s---.” D’Ambrosio also posted: “F--- a boston bominb (sic) wait till u see the s--- I do, I’ma be famous rapping, and beat every murder charge that comes across me!”

Acquaintances of D’Ambrosio, who posts raps on Facebook under the alter-ego of “Cammy Dee,” expressed shock at the charges. Many felt that, in the hyperbolic braggadocio of the rap genre, D’Ambrosio was not threatening to unleash anything more than “famous rapping.”

On Facebook, one acquaintance wrote, “Knowing Cam, and I actually do, he definitely wouldn’t do any of the s--- he said,” adding that “his raps are influenced by many of the mainstream rappers on the radio today.” It is no secret that confusion, frustration, anger, isolation, a certain fascination with violence—all these are fairly common among American teenagers at present. D’Ambrosio appears to be no exception. That these sentiments would find their way into a Facebook post is not, as the media claims, a shocking event.
...'

Continuity

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southpark Fan wrote:
Massachusetts high school student charged as terrorist for Facebook post
'Teenager Cameron D’Ambrosio faces up to 20 years in prison on “terror” charges for making reference to the Boston Marathon bombings in a Facebook post. D’Ambrosio, 18...

...the teenager’s “bomb threat” consists of the following rap lyrics: “I’m not in reality, So when u see me f--- go insane and make the news, the paper, and the f--- federal house of horror known as the white house, Don’t f--- cry or be worried because all YOU people f--- caused this s---.” D’Ambrosio also posted: “F--- a boston bominb (sic) wait till u see the s--- I do, I’ma be famous rapping, and beat every murder charge that comes across me!”

SRSLY?! Shocked

And why this guy? *Tons* of similar and *much 'worse'* stuff gets said, written and messaged every minute of every day.

Did they go trolling for someone to 'make an example of', or maybe this was reported by someone who came across it in his Facebook feed, and it was taken from there...?

Cat Haiku
atm

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too funny for a mere tweet or FB

Aye!

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/boston-bombing-new-breathtakingly-stupid-propaganda-from-cbs-this-morning-and-former-fbi-director/#more-24985

LOL Laughing
Jimbo

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russ Baker has some great questions which remain unanswered. None of his, however, are about the actors.

http://whowhatwhy.com/2013/05/14/who-in-boston-bombing-story-mysteries/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 30 of 32

Jump to: