FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Hey, Look, Columbine is back!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Hey, Look, Columbine is back! Reply with quote

Waddya think? A Columbine "whistleblower" has been drugged and jailed.

His story conforms to the official narrative, that Harris and Klebold worked alone. It also provides an interesting cover for the "multiple shooters" scenario, because he reportedly claimed (before he was drugged) that additional wounds were caused by SWAT teams "shooting through the roof."

Report also contains buzzword turnoffs like "Illuminati", "mind control", "coverup" and even "Clinton." Cool

http://usahitman.com/mtcwdaj/

Quote:

Mark Taylor: Columbine Whistleblower Drugged and Jailed
submit to reddit
Posted: 133 days ago

Important note to reader: Mark Taylor is a Columbine survivor who became a whistle blower after he discovered that his assailants were raped, sodomized, and given mind altering drugs which may have contributed to their insanity in carrying out the massacre. Mark Taylor also brought a suit against the big pharmaceutical companies and won! Additionally, Mark blew the whistle early in the Columbine investigation that SWAT team members stationed on the roof of the high school fired into the school and may have been responsible for some of the injuries and deaths that occurred on that tragic day.

Since day one, Mark has been intimidated and harassed by big-pharma corporations and police, unlawfully having his freedom taken away in 2008 when police sited a report that Mark intended to bomb a Borders Book Store he visited book stores to check merchandizing and placement of the book he wrote and published.

Mark Taylor was apprehended by police who could not produce a justifiable, legal reason to arrest him. On the same technicality which the US government employed to detain US Marine Brandon Raub, Mark was apprehended, institutionalized and force medicated with the same mind altering drugs he fought against in his landmark court case against pharmaceutical companies.

Tonight Pete Santilli interviews Donna Taylor, Mother of Columbine shooting victim Mark Taylor who was one of the most severely injured shooting victims in the tragic incident on April 20,1999.

The details and facts which have been suppressed implicate members of what Pete calls the Clinton Illuminati in a massive government cover-up of pedophilia, sexual assault, human trafficking, and witness tampering, intimidation, forced medication & unlawful mental institutionalization.

Whistleblower Mark Taylor has been institutionalized against his will in a psychiatric hospital, and force-medicated with psychotropic drugs by court order. Donna Taylor is desperately trying to have her son released from State custody, weened off the psychotropic drugs which have rendered him a virtual zombie, as well as tell the true story about the massive political cover-up of facts about the Columbine shooting.

New evidence presented in this episode will shock the American public, especially when they realize that the Clinton family of Illuminati members are implicated along with their luciferian cohorts in what the listener will agree is a coverup of epic proportions.

I dunno, maybe I've just caught terminal cynicalitis. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how quickly AJ gets on board this one.
Confused

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard of Pete Santilli, but here he is. Show is way over the top culture-kitschy for me.
Columbine section starts about 12 mins in:

EddieT

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I read a story like this, it sounds to me a lot like a creepy campfire story about boogie men.

The way I see things, the elites spend a lot of time pretending to be evil, sadistic, ruthless bastards, because they really don't want to be (but, of course, they will if pressed). Deep down they all think they are doing good, doing the right thing. Bringing us, kicking and screaming (a la Tyler Durden) to enlightenment.

Although Darwinian evolution is preferred among scholars as the explanation for changes the natural world, Larmarckian evolution has always been preferred when applying the evolutionary concept to society as a whole. People can be changed, and these changes can be passed down to the next generation. This process is continual, meaning every generation will be given cause to rebel against the previous generation.

In short, they tell us scary stories in order to keep us obedient, and use every technique available to continually mold us (especially the young), keeping society always on the path of 'progress'.

RedMahna

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Although Darwinian evolution is preferred among scholars as the explanation for changes the natural world, Larmarckian evolution has always been preferred when applying the evolutionary concept to society as a whole. People can be changed, and these changes can be passed down to the next generation. This process is continual, meaning every generation will be given cause to rebel against the previous generation.

In short, they tell us scary stories in order to keep us obedient, and use every technique available to continually mold us (especially the young), keeping society always on the path of 'progress'.

you nailed it EddieT!!

anyway, if the story is true Rumpl, can you imagine the hell that family may be going through? if it's fake, is it because they're just playing along or not even involved for real? not sure if i understand where exactly your disbelief is regarding the story. either way, it's fucked up. all that would mean is these alter-media big-wigs (and they have indeed gotten big) are making a killing BS'ing us. Nothing unusual for media to want to do, of course, all the while claiming to be informing the public.

i suppose when we become completely robotic as a society (meaning, even less jobs for humans), we'll have to step-up this entertainment factor, huh? LOL!

red

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fairly sure the story is legit. The kid saw some stuff, and he was silenced by his new enemies. The sodomy and drugging allegations regarding K&H are possibly true, but in the least they are another critically important set of details that could have been engineered into the scenario for exactly this purpose. Details to reveal without blowing the whole wad, so to speak.

I'm just saying - it's the next onion skin layer. It's delving a bit into the reality of the day, but not all the way. It would seem that the best ops are designed with this functionality - that stuff is carefully laid out and done in a certain way that there are "conspiracy" layers that can be revealed, in the old 'limited hangout' approach. The very deepest layers are never revealed, but the investigatory spirit is usually quenched before that happens... or maybe it's more the "i'm tired of this shit and i give up' spirit that takes over.

All I know 'new' about Columbine is that apparently there was a sheriff or other high-ranking police dude who was also at work near Sandy Hook, and possibly at Aurora - which is not all that far from Columbine High School. I don't recall the name, but I will look it up when I'm less drunk. Laughing

RedMahna

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, i think i see what you mean, Rumpl. there may be truth to the allegations, but then the conspiracy faction takes it to the public-circus level (under the guise of public-service). why let an opportunity go by for another new AJ (et al) segment? well that, i can understand.

so, while there's always a danger of whistleblowing, there are elements who can & do some controlled over-the-top or false whistleblowing, and then... hehehehehe. story is made to go all f'd up and beyond recognition.

question: what law would prohibit a mini media mogul like AJ from reporting false information? let's say the 1st amendment allows freedom of the press/speech. but at what point can something be classified as yelling fire in a crowded theatre when it comes to presenting information?

i am wondering if within the legal operation of any media entity, there is not perhaps a designation somewhere in its incorporation that specifies, classifies, or refers to itself as "entertainment?" because if it does, then i think the operator can get away with all sorts of assumptions and non-truths.

perhaps we need to look at the legal entities of media a little closer.

of course, this does not fix the situation at hand for whistleblowers in the immediate future.

red

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: