FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Guest: Andrew Power - Decoding 'The Matrix'
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Guest: Andrew Power - Decoding 'The Matrix' Reply with quote

Audio Link mp3
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/TreeIncarnation060213.mp3

Show Links:

Dr. Frank R. Wallace
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Frank_R._Wallace

Neo-Tech (philosophy)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Tech_(philosophy)

CONSCIOUSNESS: THE END OF FALSE AUTHORITY
by Frank R. Wallace
http://www.neo-tech.com/neotech/protection2/p503-512.html

Neo-Tech: The Full Matrix
http://neo-tech.localgroup.net/matrix/

The Matrix: Script
Larry and Andy Wachowski
http://dc-mrg.english.ucsb.edu/WarnerTeach/E192/matrix/Matrix.script.html

The Matrix101
http://www.thematrix101.com/matrix/

Last edited by Fintan on Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
hawkwind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Neo Says Reply with quote

I will give you diamonds by the shower.
Love your body even when its old.
Do it just as only I can do it.
And never, ever doing what I am told.

Shooting stars never stop, even when they reach the top, yeah!
Shooting stars never stop, even when they reach the top.
There goes a supernova, what a pushover, yeah!
There goes a supernova, what a pushover.

We're a long way from home, welcome to the pleasure dome.
On our way home, going home where lovers roam.
Long way from home, welcome to the pleasure ... dome.

- Frankie got it right for once

Happy Valentine's Day! - Hawk
Toto

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was obsessed with the Matrix movie untill 911 happen. I use to feel a need to see it and saw the movie about 4 times before 911. Since september 11th I have not had this need to see it anymore. There is something big to this movie and I feel it has fullfilled a social/spiritual role in awakening humanity.
moylan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I on the other hand have always seen something strange about the movie.

The machines are so kind as to devise a system in which everyone is an accountant, a lawyer, a businessman, everyone is kept well fed and warm, is looked after every hour of their lives, is provided with a whole world for their edification, no one is poor or sick, all in exchange for a little excess body heat! And what is the real world? A desert, in which humans who live on slop and wear old knitwear travel in little ships dodging mechanical squids, who have every reason to find them a nuisance.

Did someone get matters backward? I'm with Cypher on this. Why follow the orders of someone who continually babbles profound philosophy-sophomore one-liners in order to learn how to fly through the air and athletically kill people, when one can participate in a system that provides everything one requires in life?
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: The Matrix from an Honour/Dishonour/Redemption view Reply with quote

Fintan, I listened to your audio late last night then downloaded to my mp3 player and listened again whilst watching the movie. Great stuff. I look forward to the future shows.

Now, as people will view a movie through the filter of their own beliefs I thought I might pass on my own perspective of the movie. In my case it is based on beliefs incorporating the Honour/Dishonour/Redemption (HDR) process.

Rhineheart : You have a problem with authority, Mr. Anderson. You believe that you are special, that somehow the rules do not apply to you. Obviously you are mistaken. This company is one of the top software companies in the world because every single employee understands that they are part of a whole. Thus if an employee has a problem, the company has a problem. The time has come to make a choice, Mr. Anderson. Either you choose to be at your desk, on time, from this day forward - or you choose to find yourself another job.

I would suggest this is a common reaction from the shepherds when one of the sheep wants to break free.

Agent Smith : It seems you have been living..two lives. In one life, you're Thomas A. Anderson, program writer for a _respectable_ software company....you have a social security number, you pay your taxes, and you...help your landlady carry out her _garbage_. The other life is lived in computers, where you go by the hacker alias 'Neo', and are guilty of virtually every computer crime we have a law for.

I see the two lives as representing the government created public 'strawman' who works in a company, has a social security number and pays taxes while the other is the private living-soul who, whilst may not be breaking any of the Natural Laws, may be breaking ficticious codes, statutes & bylaws, which are for dead persons.

Neo : You can't scare me with this Gestapo crap. I know my rights. I _want_ my phone call.

Spoken like a true 'Patriot'. Knows that something is not right. Knows they don't have any real authority over him. But does not know how to settle the matter so that he can be on his way.

Trinity : This is it..let me give you one piece of advice. Be honest- he knows more than you can imagine.

The only way to succeed in any legal/contractural/commercial matter, be it in a court or out, is through staying in honour. This is where those on the HDR path come to a fork in the road with the 'Patriots'. So long as one stays in honour and allows the judge/magistrate to be the referee you will get your remedy, while the 'Patriot' view is to not give the judge authority and hence, whilst you may be able to reach a stalemate, you will never be able to settle and close the matter.

Morpheus : I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees, because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth....

The 'Patriot' view is about going to war.
The HDR view is about going to peace.

I see Neo as someone who is beginning to change from someone with a fighting 'Patriot' mentality (in the room with the agents) to a peaceful HDR mentality (in the room with Morpheus). If he was in that 'Patriot' headspace then yes I would agree with you Fintan that you would expect Morpheus to say "...a man who does not accept..." If on the other hand he is in a HDR headspace you would expect him to say what he did. Because when you go to peace you are not fighting what is thrown at you. You accept it.

In the HDR process when one is present-ed with a 'Notice' or bill, you write the following across it:

Accepted for value, Returned for value

You don't worry about what is said on it, you just accept it for value and return it for value. Why should you care, it's their reality, they have to prove it.

Morpheus : Do you believe in fate, Neo?
Neo : No.
Morpheus : Why?
Neo : Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my own life.

This aspect of taking control by making choices has really hit home to me in recent times and is the ONLY reason we all are in the situations we are in. Generally speaking, people worldwide, just don't like making choices. We react to situations, but we don't make choices.

Why?

Fear of the unknown. Fear of making the wrong choice. Fear of making the right choice.

You don't choose because you fear. This restricts your experiences. This restricts your world. This creates YOUR REALITY.

Morpheus : The Matrix is everywhere. It's all around us, even in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to work, when you pay your taxes. The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes, to blind you from the truth.
Neo : What truth?
Morpheus : That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage...

We all are slaves when we take on the persona of the government created 'strawman' to help pay off the debt (which can never be paid off).
Work, work, work. Busy, busy, busy.
No time for thinking, no time for relaxing, no time for living or experiencing life.
Morpheus : ...born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison...for your mind...

It speaks for itself. Until we free our minds of the perceived control the government and it's agencies have over us; until we start making choices; we will stay in this prison of the mind.

Morpheus :...Unfortunatly, no one can be..._told_ what the Matrix is...you have to see it for yourself.

Because the HDR process is about finding ones remedy in the private rather than the public venue, it is not always obvious to an outsider when a 'success' is had. Admiralty/Maritime Courts can not hear truth (that is why if you read a court transcript and you see "inaudiable", it's not because the tape went dead, too much truth was spoken) and everything is said colourably. One needs to witness what went on for themselves.

Fintan, the cracking of the mirror you speak about, for me is the breaking through all the brainwashing to discover WHO YOU ARE. Are you the public, government created 'strawman' who is the slave to pay off the public debt, who has their whole life regulated, licensed, registered, manipulated and controlled; or are you the living-breathing soul, here to experience life via the choices YOU make.

Fintan: "A woman is more reliable and is more likely to be consistant, and is more bound to the social structure.
A man is as likely to save the world as he is to kill you."

I agree entirely. And what has been the image pushed by the media in past years, the Sensitive New Age Guy. Also through my interaction with people who are also exploring the 'Patriot' and HDR ideas, I have noticed a reluctance by many women to get involved as they don't wish to rock the boat.
V

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, fintan...this is gettin good. Some bigger online adventure/drama could be ahead though. This is gonna really start something i think, unless people really do not read into those links you have given alongside. But i guess eventually people will react, as you reveal more 'secrets'. Right now i won't comment further until i know more about it all and dug into it, but now some things seem to make more sense to me... the CIA fakes, and a lot of what youve been talkin about.

What a strange world it really is
Toto

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One quote from Fintan was :"reality is a dead end" That one really fits how i feel somestimes like I have reached a dead end spiritually. Or perhaps its just a pause.
V

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know really...i get into diffrent areas of thought almost on day to day basis, and alwasy open to new things (i would think). Although i do have some barriers thats for sure.

But i would like to hear fintan's view of spirituality or what should we call it. Do you consider yourself a neo-techie fintan or just inspired from it? From what ive been reading so far, derived of your links, it doesnt leave much space for spirituality but i might be wrong and jsut not fully understanding the concept.

What i'm very confused about is how these protocols of the elders of zion/zon fit into it, cause arent they really those exact same ones that are supposed to prove the illuminati conspiracy? So neo-techs consider them to be real documents?I can see from the links that neo-tech regards the illuminati highly, maybe even to be some kind s of illuminists themselves. I think ive become too influeced by the anti-illuminati conspiracy theorists, cause this is totally new and surprising to me that theres someone viewing them as positive and still on the "right" side of the conspiracy.
Ormond

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Does anyone remember 1999? Reply with quote

I'll tread lightly here. I've been through the roller coaster ride of belief and disillusionment than most here, thought that doesn't mean I know a whit more than you do.

I was completely caught up in an idea floating around in high tech youth centers during the 90's. Does anyone remember the late Terrenc McKenna, who was promoting the notion of the human race being on the threshold of a leap forward in the evolution of our species? Does the year 2012 and the Mayan Calendar ring a bell?

McKenna's expostion was tied in with the odd revival of psycadellics tied in with the rave generation and cyberpunk, promoted by the return from retirement of the 60's 'turn on tune in and drop out' advocate of a human quantum leap forward .

When the Hollywood movie came out in 1999, I was working in IT night shift with 60 enthusiasts in their 20's every night. The bood had been a cyberpunk classic for years, and the movie spawned great fervor. the Zeitgiest was that a race was on.......would we, the 'ones', experience this sudden flash in our brains of the wildfire of growth of new neural pathways in time? or would Georg Bush and the Old Order of 4th Aeon Illuminati declare martial law and haul us all off to the Camps and use bad science to prevent us from achieving our Right of Ascencion, and plunge the race back into a centuries long Dark Age?

Yes, there was some Chaos Magick thrown into the thinkin in this community in 1999 too......mostly though, lots of LSD, MDA, and Ketamine, and LOT of parties....

I am NOT being sarcastic and I am NOT dissing any of this. I truly believed it all.

McKenna suddenly came down with a fatal brain tumor and died within a year of diagnosis, in 2000. Leary of course "accelerated out" in 1995.

And yes, everybody seemed to forget about the Matrix, the Milleneum, and Y2K at the turn of the century. We've all had our hands a bit full with a hobbled economy that we now know is not 'new', and is instead in it's death rattle....
And Philosopher Kings.....or sexual party dudes......do not hold the keys to the US Government now..... we have been ruled by Goons and fuckups, and just generally "not cool people" since 2000.....

There is, I still believe, a great truth in the Matrix. I'm not sure whether we've got it all right, or whether the author did either, but he picked up on something.

As for the author of the Matrix, he made more millioins very quick than even accounts can truly visualize as anything more than in an abstract way, like visualizing one dollar bills lined up end to end......all the way to Jupiter. A few years ago, I read that his movie starlet wife divorced him, because he had become 'estranged'....and had a sex change operation.
The official reason given for divorce...."he wasn't entirely honest with me about his gender identification".

I am NOT being sarcastic or condeming here. I will say that as crazy and 'out there' as all this is, this line of hope, that if any of it has even a slight, over amped truth to it, looking weird and ups and downs and like people are lunatics is to be entirely expected..........

Certainly nobody expected this decade to be as bizzarre as it has turned out to be..........something weird really IS afoot.

So, as a man who truly relates to Billy Pilgrim in Slaughterhouse 5, who became 'unstuck in time', having been around for a lot longer than you'd believe, yet managing to never get stuck in linear thinking and thus seeing reality both in completely compatible perception with you. I say keep on studying this, these directions. But as with any 'religious' material, extract what seems useful of the 'teachings', and don't get too wrapped up in the glamor of the teachers. Or the movie.

Treading the line of thought in the Matrix is truly on 'the razors edge'. Let's internalize those thoughts, and sooner or later, someone's going to really have success making them work.

Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Deprogramming your self Reply with quote

Morpheus : The Matrix is everywhere. It's all around us, even in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to work, when you pay your taxes. The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes, to blind you from the truth.
Neo : What truth?
Morpheus : That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage...

http://www.pacinlaw.org/depro/
Ormond

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a note to say that I have kept listenting to the 4 Treeincarnation broadcasts. I know it must be disappointing that this section of the Blog has such lean traffic.

We know why that's so. Human consciousness still likes to expound on ideas, and toss them back and forth. Realization of realities suggested by the Matrix novel is more challanging. People seem to be conditioned to seek an authority and get told what to think reality is. I'm referring to the intense loyalty we've seen schills like Icke getting in the Blog.

And I have been though literally decades wanting to know the 'answer' I spent years(ago) doing Zen, reading Krishnamurti (try that on for size!), religions--you name it, I've been there. Communes, tantra, even 'left hand paths', psychadelics, Chaos Magick, And whew.......it goes on and on and on.

But with this intense pressure cooker that the Human consciousness has been placed within for the last 6 years, by virtue (or lack thereof) of spoiled rich children in their 50s-70's who now have delusions of psychotic grandeur beliving that they can take over the world, is bursting the bubbles of the late 20th century western notion that there are 'too many choices'.

What it's boiling down to, is collectivism--give it up and just enter the hive---or cracking the matirix and achieving individual perception. That''s where we are. At the crossroads.

There's no YHVH, there's no Buddha, there's no Lucifer, no 'Reptilians' or Enochean demons......those are all projections of the human mind. The human mind created it all.

That much, we know. The stretch between what we believe is the material world that we can only experience with our 5 physical senses is a STRONG perceptual bias with a powerful morphic field.....and this is what we must crack.

Okay, got it, intellectually. Still working on it!

Nobody's been talking on this blog because it really is the next level. The presentation is simple and relatively brief.....but takes a while to 'get; it and put into practice.

Ormond

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: NEWS Reply with quote

Just found:

Frank Wallace, reference url above, was killed by a car striking him jogging on Jan 26, 2006.

Dr. Frank R. Wallace
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Frank_R._Wallace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: