FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Sandy Hook Shootings Investigation Latest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
EddieT



Joined: 28 Jun 2006
Posts: 477

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
EddieT wrote:


Same thing we see on TV every night. Representative of the left, representative of the right. Drama, debate. With an event like Sandy Hook, the left has an insurmountable advantage. Compromise is reached, the right submits to a few changes. Goal is to change the status quo, inch by inch, to the dogma of the ultimate agenda.


Like the false left right paradigm ?.

I know and understand that.

So might it then be possible that this guy is for real its just they chose to show that particular speech to highlight a particular agenda ?.

Looking at the ultimate agenda, and it has to be brought up sooner than later, i always thought it would result in a situation that would bring in total civil was in the US.

I don't know how much weight that carries if the plan is an incremental attack on the 2nd amendment.


Right, the false left/right paradigm. They want to set the limits of acceptable thought and action. Organize a group of like-minded people to demand that those in power relinquish their tyrannical grip on our lives? Naaaaa...tyranny is a thing of the past in the Western world. Got a problem? Call or write or speak directly to your senator or congressperson or local representative. Your voice will be heard, just like this brave father from 'New'town.

As for civil war...I don't buy it. They have nearly everyone just where they want them, caught up in the aforementioned left/right paradigm.

_________________
"Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is"- Albert Camus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EddieT



Joined: 28 Jun 2006
Posts: 477

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet another actress emerges:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCe_2Qym_rQ

So her son wrote nurturing, healing, love on a chalkboard? You can't be serious. This sounds like the McDonnell peace and love nonsense, where Grace had written a peace sign in the window. In addition to drawing an owl of course.

This woman also claims to have written a children's book about a horse born the day after 9/11. Wow.

Creepy drawing of her kid too. Looks like those kids in the mural at the Denver airport.

Edit: Just in case you want to make a donation to her new foundation, here you go!

http://www.jesselewischooselove.org/make-a-donation/

It's so easy!

_________________
"Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is"- Albert Camus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 664

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the second email ive received on why journalists sometimes do not get access to a crime scene.

I personally can move on from the suspicion journalists were not aloud to enter sandy hook.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andrew



Joined: 08 Mar 2012
Posts: 219

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I personally can move on from the suspicion journalists were not aloud to enter sandy hook.


It shows and confirms why you were so concerned about people not believing in possible fake photos in the future.

It was more about investigative journalists (not the rag journalists) that suspected foul play and you know it too because we discussed it. Of course they couldn't be allowed to investigate it, nor even request it, because the implications for the journalist wouldn't be very healthy.


I think you support the gun control meem, because you weren't playing devils advocate, you were going well out your way to twist and lie.


Your entitled to your opinion and so am I

You will get what you deserve.


-------------------------------


Some have suggested that a couple of people were murdered, so there should be a murder inquiry, but you can't have murder inquiries and charges without bodies.

So as many do, treat it like a murder case, no bodies no event.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 664

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:

It shows and confirms why you were so concerned about people not believing in possible fake photos in the future.


I think it shows and confirms i'm capable of thinking for myself, and getting off my ass and at least making an effort to investigate on my own terms.

Ive obviously produced something you dont like...facts.

Quote:

It was more about investigative journalists (not the rag journalists) that suspected foul play and you know it too because we discussed it. Of course they couldn't be allowed to investigate it, nor even request it, because the implications for the journalist wouldn't be very healthy.


I dont care what you think it was about.

I call the shots to what i investigate not you....got it ?.

Quote:

I think you support the gun control meem, because you weren't playing devils advocate, you were going well out your way to twist and lie.


Think what you like,i seriously dont care what you have to say one way or another.

But just for the record, i dont support gun control in any shape or form, and protect those rights from any infringement whatsoever.

I did what anyone who is serious about this and made an effort to answer some questions.

Something you have plainly failed to do.

Quote:

Your entitled to your opinion and so am I


Well it dont look like i am does it.

Your full of shit...you attack what i produce and fail to do anything yourself apart from divert a serious look at the event.

Carry on plucking imaginary facts out of the air, and chomp down on that youtube tosh you love so much.

I'm convinced your only here to troll and confuse the situation with your no fact bullshit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 664

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:


Some have suggested that a couple of people were murdered, so there should be a murder inquiry, but you can't have murder inquiries and charges without bodies.

So as many do, treat it like a murder case, no bodies no event.


Some have suggested ?...cant think for yourself ?.

More bullshit.

Bodies are not required to be seen by the public in the event of a murder.

This is not CSI. Laughing

If you knew where the "no body, no murder" rule came about you would know the bullshit you peddle.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andrew



Joined: 08 Mar 2012
Posts: 219

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is not CSI. Laughing


Ye all make believe

Quote:
If you knew where the "no body, no murder" rule came about you would know the bullshit you peddle.



Most people can see that they need to see proof before making any further assessment.

If you think that is wrong, and you have said it before, it just shows you up for what you are.

Quote:
I dont care what you think it was about.

I call the shots to what i investigate not you....got it ?.



And they call the shots on who is allowed to, which says it all, and you defend it.

Called out caught out, get that.


Quote:
Carry on plucking imaginary facts out of the air, and chomp down on that youtube tosh you love so much.


I'm not, I want hard evidence and your the one who defends the meem that we shouldn't have it.


I knew long ago on the thread what you were up to and only carried on posting as often as I did to catch you out. And as far as I'm concerned you have been hook line and sinker.


Last edited by Andrew on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 664

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:


Ye all make believe



Exactly what your about.

Quote:

I'm not, I want hard evidence and your the one who defends the meem that we shouldn't have it.


Your like a child.

You ask for hard evidence and make no attempt to back up or explain what you say while trolling and diverting the effort here.

Give it up son you been rumbled.

Close the door on your way out.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andrew



Joined: 08 Mar 2012
Posts: 219

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Your like a child.

You ask for hard evidence and make no attempt to back up or explain what you say while trolling and diverting the effort here.

Give it up son you been rumbled.

Close the door on your way out.


People have to only read through the thread and make their own mind up to what hard evidence I would except. Its been repeated over and over, yet you support those who dictate that we the public should not be able to. And you have the cheek to say I'm dictating to you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 664

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:

People have to only read through the thread and make their own mind up to what hard evidence I would except.


You do all this on the belief that the reason nobody can see the bodies is because there isnt any, and that its a common occurrence to see dead bodies like this by the public to prove a murder had been committed.

Bodies are not required to be seen by the public in the event of a murder.

Have you investigated the reasons why you cant see bodies like this ?.

Ill repeat this for a final time...i shouldn't but i will...try and take it in.After this i dont give a flying fuck what you think.

I think sandy hook is an op...

I think the US government would do anything to disarm its citizens.

I'm going to move on to another issue that Eddie spoke of, and its to find photographic evidence from people who were there on the day etc.

If you want to stay stuck in your make believe world go right ahead i wont stop you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andrew



Joined: 08 Mar 2012
Posts: 219

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You do all this on the belief that the reason nobody can see the bodies is because there isnt any, and that its a common occurrence to see dead bodies like this by the public to prove a murder had been committed.


No, your just going over old ground to what has already been said in the thread.

The evidence points to it being a made for TV event, but it could be real.
But ultimately I would want hard evidence, that I have said all the way through the thread.

Quote:

Bodies are not required to be seen by the public in the event of a murder.


You were falsely accusing me earlier of telling you how to investigate.

As far as I'm concerned (as I don't go by there or your rules) I would need to see them.



I don't consider any of their legislation or even the con-stitution and bill of rights as Law.
That was a Psyop as big as they come.
One example: Pay debts of with tax (how stupid do you have to be to believe it).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andrew



Joined: 08 Mar 2012
Posts: 219

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.


THE EXECUTIVE: Obama's Real Reason He Wants Your Guns (Full Documentary)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQhdXUuFbDE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 31 of 32

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.