FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Sandy Hook Shootings Investigation Latest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
starviego

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:
... don't go there with the "it's all fake" stuff. these are real dead people. sometimes people act strange when in shock, let alone on camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=urrRcgB581w

Like I said, I wasn't a big fan of that theory, but clearly this guy is acting. He's grinning and smiling right before, and then steps up to the mike, or to the camera, and starts with his grieving shtick. I think the video speaks for itself. One possible 'innocent' explanation is that the media couldn't get any real victim's parent to come on, so they hired this actor to assume the roll(presumably with the real father's permission). But that's the best spin I can put on it.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this is the Pharma snake-oil Adam was ALLEGEDLY ON:

Quote:
Fanapt Side Effects

Generic name: iloperidone

Psychiatric side effects including restlessness, aggression, and delusion
have been reported frequently

Hostility, decreased libido, paranoia, anorgasmia, confusional state, mania,
catatonia, mood swings, panic attack, obsessive-compulsive disorder,
bulimia nervosa, delirium, polydipsia psychogenic, impulse-control disorder,
and major depression have been reported infrequently.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/fanapt-side-effects.html

Only trouble is.... that Fanapt claim is not standing up.

Business Insider is the most commonly cited source.
But their report quotes ANOTHER news organization:

Quote:
New York Magazine wrote a piece about shooter Adam Lanza....
Inside the piece though they report Adam Lanza's uncle said the boy was
prescribed Fanapt
, a controversial anti-psychotic medicine.

Actually their Fanapt source in NYMag is.... yet ANOTHER news organization: NYDaily News!

But if you actually read the NYDailyNews article today - there is no mention of Fanapt.

However this is how the article read before they pulled the Fanapt angle:

Quote:
Back in September, Lanza and her disturbed son seemed happy at a family barbecue in Danbury, Conn., according to Adams uncle Jonathan Lanza.

Im just in shock right now. Its like a nightmare. Its so surreal, said the uncle, 39.

Adam, he said, was taking the anti-psychotic drug, Fanapt, but had never showed any violent tendencies.

He is shy. He never yells at no one. He would help her with dishes, laundry, groceries, picking up sticks, everything and anything possible, Lanza said of his notorious nephew. He never yelled at her, and she never yelled at him. Its not like they had a rocky relationship.What made him snap? Was it the medication?

http://www.nyctn.com/a376622-exclusive-nancy-lanza-feared-son-adam-was-getting-worse-told-friend-he-was-burning-himself-with-a-lighter-and-that-she-was-losing-him

But maybe the NYDailyNews had good reason
to pull the "uncle"'s Fanapt claims:

Quote:
Jonathan Lee Riches punks a bunch of reporters in Sandy Hook and
tells them his name is Jonathan Lanza, and he's Adam's uncle.

And that name is connected with a hoax about the Aurora shooting:
http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2012/09/aurora_theater_shooting_bizarre_filings_jonathan_lee_riches.php

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=2012406

Truth.
Ya gotta dig in shit to find it.

Quote:
skinters: Its like Above top secret round ere of late

Laughing
It's due dilligence. Lay out the facts. Consider.
As they say: 'stranger things HAVE happened'

skinters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

starviego wrote:
bri wrote:
... don't go there with the "it's all fake" stuff. these are real dead people. sometimes people act strange when in shock, let alone on camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=urrRcgB581w

Like I said, I wasn't a big fan of that theory, but clearly this guy is acting. He's grinning and smiling right before, and then steps up to the mike, or to the camera, and starts with his grieving shtick. I think the video speaks for itself. One possible 'innocent' explanation is that the media couldn't get any real victim's parent to come on, so they hired this actor to assume the roll(presumably with the real father's permission). But that's the best spin I can put on it.

Whats also been said is that grief can have unusual effects on a person.

I agree that he looks,and acted strange,but i hardly think its some sort of 'smoking gun'

If this guy was an actor it would been made apparent by now.

Fintan wrote:

It's due dilligence. Lay out the facts. Consider.
As they say: 'stranger things HAVE happened'

How about giving due diligence with respect to how mental health is stigmatized and ignored with relation to this ?.

Forget the gun issue and conspiracies,and think more how we can put better safe guards in where people have guns in the house with people who have mental health issues ?.

Or is that to boring or unexciting for BFN members these days.

Looks like everyone is lapping up the conspiracy angle,and i expected more than that from a place i come for common sense amongst all the shit you ask us to dig through.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "conspiracy angle" is easy to "lap up" because of the timing. Gun ban debates all over the news for months, then this. And a 2nd shooting set for the very same day that failed. Not much of a stretch, really.

If things get too CT around here, might I suggest hanging out more at The Huffington Post. Wink

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"THINGS DON'T ADD UP"

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And 3 cheers for them not resorting to ALL CAPS TEXT WITH LOTS OF EXCLAMATIONS POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
skinters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
And a 2nd shooting set for the very same day that failed.

There are killings with guns going on constantly in the US.People being arrested for supposedly going to kill someone or another.

The case of the second 'set' was a guy pissed at his wife and going to sort her, and anyone else out at the school she worked.She could have been working at McDonalds.

Nothing about purposely aiming to copy the first incident.
skinters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Quote:
"THINGS DON'T ADD UP"

Where are the reports that can be followed up with these so called men fleeing the scene.Cant find it anywhere.

As far as i'm concerned this has only one aim and thats to confuse people and start up another conspiracy.

The story of the government wanting an unarmed America has been going on for a long time.Its just not going to happen ever,no matter the cries or the using of events like this.

Go over to AJ site he's mouthing the same thing.

Civil war ?....dont make me laugh.

Anyways looks like the 'theme' for this has been set here at least...Enjoy !

[/img]

Last edited by skinters on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
The case of the second 'set' was a guy pissed at his wife and going to sort her, and anyone else out at the school she worked.She could have been working at McDonalds.

No, actually, it was an 18 year old student, at a school, on the same day. And of course there was no "copying", they would have gone off relatively simultaneously.

You can also be of the mindset to purposefully NOT look for conspiratorial connections, and dismiss everything, just as easily.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/sammie-eaglebear-chavez-allegedly-had-elaborate-plot-for-school-shooting-bombing-in-oklahoma

skinters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
skinters wrote:

No, actually, it was an 18 year old student, at a school, on the same day. And of course there was no "copying", they would have gone off relatively simultaneously.

You can also be of the mindset to purposefully NOT look for conspiratorial connections, and dismiss everything, just as easily.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/sammie-eaglebear-chavez-allegedly-had-elaborate-plot-for-school-shooting-bombing-in-oklahoma

I was referring to Von. I. Meyer .

Right so i take it your putting two incidents together...two planned incidents,and looking for a set up ?.

You must also be looking back at every mass shooting since columbine...remember...where we had the cry for the banning of guns,with that to.What about the British incident in dunblane,or the Norwegian guy who murdered those kids on that island...connecting them ?.

Oh wait thats already been gone over as another set up.

Conspiracy ?...theres an element of truth behind every single one of them.

Its obvious to me though that you mind set swings heavily towards them.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
Its obvious to me though that you mind set swings heavily towards them.

And yours swings away. It's a free country (sort of, anyway... so far), so swing away.

If you're looking for someone who backs down from accusations that I "think everything is a conspiracy", I feel it necessary to inform you I have about 11 years experience now with dissecting that approach. Very Happy

And all I need to do to hear that opinion, repeated endlessly, is turn on the TV. Which is why I rarely turn on the TV any more. Maybe you could work on turning it off. Wink

skinters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:

And yours swings away. It's a free country (sort of, anyway... so far), so swing away.

Well 'im not swinging both ways ,which i suppose might be a good thing...maybe that depends on what you fancy lol.

Quote:

If you're looking for someone who backs down from accusations that I "think everything is a conspiracy", I feel it necessary to inform you I have about 11 years experience now with dissecting that approach. Very Happy

No i'm not in this to persuade anyone of anything,i'm just putting it down as i personally see it.Ive read em all ...every conspiracy you can mention,and trawled over them trying to put something together...not easy.

Quote:

And all I need to do to hear that opinion, repeated endlessly, is turn on the TV. Which is why I rarely turn on the TV any more. Maybe you could work on turning it off. Wink

I dont watch TV myself...i will rarely put the news on apart from times like this to see what angle they are pushing.

Looks like the same ol tired thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 4 of 32

Jump to: