FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Karmakaze - where the inevitable meets the unstoppable
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

The soul is an energy conduit that permits the transmission of vital energy from the tenuous, high frequency vibrational regions down into our reality. Our life-force and vitality. It needs to be "tuned" and that occurs as a function of our "experience".

>> I suppose that is the general understanding. There's also the view that all it is is simply the collection or "hub" of all other aspects (or psyche etc). But it may be safe to just think it's this ephemeral sentience that is "above" the body. Your driver of said car...
But, why can't we be aspects of Consciousness, period? I and everyone is simply popped out from ultimate consciousness.....
There's no meaning to it. And all this getting caught up in either details or thoughtform filled astral planes (our details!) is more a distraction?
I suppose one can here speak of those persons who stand out. There must be some kind of carry over there.... Or, if not, maybe it''s what they call bleed through. Psychic perceptions and genes etc.
Thinking out loud again and it ain't doing a damn bit of good : )

"No experience and you are alive but simply here to start the experience accumulating evolutionary process. Without an instruction set for each subtle body, you have to come back until you get one. With at least one, you are able to balance them out and make that baby humm (om?) Wink

>>> I think you are guessing at all this after all. That makes sense tho but consider our Torus along with the Oroboros serpent... it's a treadmill. I think we'd need to determine how long we've really been around. Rather, how supposedly primitive we were. Some of these finds seem to indicate we had smarts much further than we've been told.

"You can refer to it as your astral body or your emotional base, it is what you perceive of it. Accumulated experience used to identify, elucidate and rectify those aspects of the soul that need to be adjusted. Ditto for the ego and the mental bodies.

>>> You could call these (EM) charges or systems of charge - that need to be balanced. But this is all predicated on those traditional models. Hence may point in telling you about that guy. He is saying these traditional models are simply man's erroneous creations!
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: First things first Reply with quote

A brilliant example of the process.

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the pig out. I just find it odd how they had so much control of the mix of gases in the open room.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=176eog7mZjc

Guess and experiment. Who'd of guessed?

Last edited by Azoth on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: The lowest level. Reply with quote

O2 is denser than N2 so it would tend to accumulate on the floor first. A supine pig would breathe in almost pure O2 as it was released into the space, closed or otherwise.
Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A+ for you. Altho I failed to consider that I could tangibly sense you viewing that vid a few minutes ago.
Edit to say that if they were talking helium I'd have recalled the water in oil effect sooner. And I've repeatedly seen liquid and nitrogen together which in the back of my mind felt kinda dense. Yes, I am making excuses. Read on...

Since nitro is lighter then how did it succumb that much and so fast if it was so low to the ground? They Could have jetted the gas low or from a low set nozzle. I wish they showed their set up better. It's simply surprising they had That much control in an open room like that. I guess that's how much I know about gasses.

But I think everyone older etcetc should know about this. They should sell this at the entrance to suicide forest in Japan....
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Take a deeeeeep breath Reply with quote

The O2 will respond to the increased presence of N2 both by dilution and displacement. So, like sugar in your tea, keep adding more tea and your sweet-tooth will not be satisfied. Even more N2 will create a higher pressure to push the admixture of N2/02 out of the space because N2 is constantly being added while the O2 from outside cannot get in because of the higher pressure within the room caused by the addition of the N2.

The lungs respond to gas pressure and not content, per se. So, you would breathe pure N2 until you passed out from oxygen deprivation without getting that panicked no-air "feeling".

Last edited by Peter on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

So, like sugar in your tea, keep adding more tea and your sweet-tooth will not be satisfied. Even more N2 will create a higher pressure to push the admixture of N2/02 out of the space because N2 is constantly being added while the O2 from outside cannot get in because of the higher pressure within the room caused by the addition of the N2.

>>> Sounds fine but this is not what the exit bag folks are saying. They've even devised technique to circumvent 02 from seeping Back in. But ok. I mean o2.

The lungs respond to gas pressure and not content, per se. So, you would breathe pure N2 until you passed out from oxygen deprivation without getting that panicked no-air "feeling".

>>> You just happen to know the subtlety in all this? Makes sense tho, the pressure as to content, in context. Generally this is why they recommend a larger tank of say 80 c/m. To keep that measure of nitro up (or conversely 02 down).

Oh thanks for this analysis of death doing! I'll guess you had a hand in the eugenics program in and around Poland at some point. around

I've mused on the incarnation > excarnation phenomenon as a "system"...
If we pop in at certain (S/T) coordinates imparting good and bad alignments then maybe having a nice peaceful death at some other set of coordinates might help one onto a more favorable um, astral trajectory. I suppose that might not work but the idea as a potential is curious indeed.
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: astral projection Reply with quote

That would make this Karma-cozy... a nice little experience-fest for all to enjoy.... NOT.

The recycling is for the purposes of refinement (to benefit the astral entities there-in) and for the storage of the evolutionary state (of mind).

The impeding forces are always trying to convince us that their path to perfection is how we should go about perfecting ourselves. To paraphrase Churchill: "Some bait, some catch!"

Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

The recycling is for the purposes of refinement (to benefit the astral entities there-in) and for the storage of the evolutionary state (of mind).

>>> This is counter to what that site is about. Fintan does address this tho... the mind of the hyper sphere waxing in resolution and or (via) memory/data.
It's this thing about the astral plane Itself. This guy's point is that it is more of a thoughtform dump. That... fully or more aware, entities are not meant to be there. My take is that if you are there you goofed (or missed the mark as they say). But once aware it is easy enough to move on. That's the other point, as the tibetans also say; all the entities you perceive are mostly thoughtforms from your own mind. Nothing is holding you back but your (conditioned) yourself.
I just yesterday remembered a few brief experiences i had on shrooms. i saw these odd shapes move real fast and then sit there dead like. i now think these were the "shells" of thoughtforms. it fits perfectly to what he is describing.

Perhaps the major point is we should be Choosing when where and why to incarnate....

"The impeding forces are always trying to convince us that their path to perfection is how we should go about perfecting ourselves. To paraphrase Churchill: "Some bait, some catch!"

>>> Didn't he actually do the bidding of the elites somewhere back there?

had a silly but kinda wish to be musing. if i'm going to be learning modes of software in hardware interfacing, wouldn't it be nice to find how enochian could be in whatever way employed...

this just hit me today. i checked some charts to see that my D10 about profession has mercury/venus in the 3rd house of communication...aspecting the 9th/gemini (communication) which among other things rules religious tendencies n realities.... and venus in that chart is asc. lord so thus effecting me more directly when my venus dasa starts in june. i found this interesting if this grant comes through.

my latter day artistic path originally had me wanting to somehow blend enochian and conscious intent through or via (EM powered) digitized media. that is, due to the inter connectivity of all things there is a (scalar) potential here.

i know i posted it before but i'm sure you forgot. when i was getting into that years back i made some freaky finds. i took one of the sub angles and pasted it on a sphere... i put the camera inside the sphere and did some searching.

Now Since i was looking for something Curious...what Are the fucking odds of finding what looked like 070....?
the tablets as you may know are simple grids with enochian letters. the punch line is that Dee's "handle" was, as we know, 007. there is no indication of this on any grid; in 2D. and that's my point to!

So i'd certainly like to start playing with that again. alas for the life of me i forget how and where i found that and haven't been able to yet.

i think the real punch line here is that i was, that night, on dextromethorphan. this stuff is proven to get the psychic senses fully on line. i'm not ready to get into all of this that way yet however.

if you read this far that's amazing.

{{please tell me! how can i keep crows the hell away from here without getting in trouble? all those devices are too expensive. these things are serious pests.}}
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Killer app Reply with quote

To be more precise, the astral plane as it involves the human psyche is where our memorial baggage is "stored". It is a dead-zone and time is frozen which is how higher intelligences take advantage of that particular circumstance. Those memorial energy "conformations" qualify as entities because, while they cannot evolve, these organizations (a form of intelligence) do benefit from the refinement of repetition. That is why it is a sink and not a conduit. It takes you nowhere but where you were... Idea

As for the crows, they are a skittish bunch and that is why scarecrows were developed and tend to work. It may have something to do with their appellation in flock-form (a murder) but any kind of human form tends to unnerve them and they stay away.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:16 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

To be more precise, the astral plane as it involves the human psyche is where our memorial baggage is "stored".

>>> That's been my understanding. being partial to metaphysics I'll think it's not just a group mind construct but an actual "zone" "above 3D. of course this is the traditional idea. Then there's Akasha which I think is supposedly more encompassing.
So it's the (say sometimes problematic) Contents therein....

It is a dead-zone and time is frozen which is how higher intelligences take advantage of that particular circumstance.

>>> Please elaborate.

Those memorial energy "conformations" qualify as entities because, while they cannot evolve, these organizations (a form of intelligence) do benefit from the refinement of repetition. That is why it is a sink and not a conduit. It takes you nowhere but where you were...

>>> Not sure which way to read this (and I think this is partly why no one else posts in our threads). Are you firstly saying these forms are a bit like programs as to self aware/isolated entities? If so and perhaps regardless, it may be that they are like many other systems; that require "info" that is energy. That is, a "food" source. Cripes this gave me the thought of...sentient hurricanes and tornadoes.

I've been looking for bird road kill! When I find some I'm going to put them in the back yard!
I likely should elaborate as this is Out of Hand. These pests (some) follow me around - the fuckers. They tend to "monitor" me. Not my imagination as they Always sound off when a wayward transient thought passes through my mind. It is fucking maddening.

Another thing I found is when birds hear me shell eggs they freak out...of course. But I've listened when other humans do same and they don't respond in kind! It's like they've singled me out.

It's to the point I Always have to mind my thinking when they are around. It's like a psycho thriller. I'm not losing it and it's my own fault as I've put in about 5 years in trying to establish communication. Well I have now and it's more a nuisance. That is, obviously, they are extremely psychic. And they are Communicative by instinct. So what they do, when my mind wonders is yell it to their friends!! There's likely few folks who have to endure this kinda crap.
I wish I could find a way to work this to my favor.
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last point first. You shouldn't "crow" about your creation of a "mind-field". Wink

Generating such a recursive loop is like opening a breach in a dam. What comes through gets out of control and creates a mess. As for sealing the breach, that takes a concrete patch. No thought-process will work so finding the activity that eradicates that particular form is specific to your take on the problem.

The way that I perceive it, our soul includes a program that is basically a film-strip of the events that we (are to) encounter. These are taken from the eventualities that lie before us and are arrayed multi-dimensionally according to their "useful" probabilities. The concordance with the astral plane lies in the presence of these forms, awaiting realization. They exist and continue to refine their aspects as they are enacted and re-enacted over time. It is for this reason that they must be "frozen" as they await our presence to energize them. As such, they qualify as "vampires" but useful ones as long as we realize that they are not the goal, just the method.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: