FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Karmakaze - where the inevitable meets the unstoppable
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

I like that last line. Damn this Desire sticky thingy.....

Hoi Fintan seems to have sided with the curved space model (episode 3). This has been observationally nullified.
Tho Bentov seems to indicate that there is containment and or limits.

What I'm driving at is LaViolette's model which is a chemical reaction diffusion phenomenon (feedback loops which both boot strap and sustain everything) applied to the aether. To me, this implies the mirror plane; before any discerned mirror planes are manifest.

It's simply this primal duality of M/F which then goes (twisting ala flyfot!) I/O.
So only in 3D, naturally, can we talk about mirror planes. "Under or over" that are these dual spins interacting with themselves.
I suppose an animation of the Sri Yantra would save all of us a hell of a lotta word salad.......

This is my break of abstraction from other mundane tho pressing matters. But it would be nice to consider these ideas above in the context of this thread, or recent posts therein.

I'm, perhaps foolishly, getting mixed up with attempting to figure out some kind of online venture. The technology is there and it's great for easy site and seo maint etc.
One of the catches is having to deal with things you've no real interest. Now if I could draw traffic and generate click$ via my enochian speculations I'd have to think heaven on earth may be a valid concept after all.

EXARP
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: Hall of mirrors Reply with quote

Making money, on the net, without a commercial and marketing hook, is pretty much a hobby.... and pays about the same...

Expressing oneself, by whatever means, is sufficient for the purposes of self.

That mirror plane and the multi-dimensional nature of our beings is the key. Polarity is the door and we exist at the threshold. Making the move through that door involves all of our senses and abilities, unencumbered by all of the impeding and interfering forces that exist naturally, whether we personalize them (karmically) or not.

Internal reflections are recursive and therefore lock you into a temporal loop that takes you out of your time, no say nothing about out of your mind.
Idea

External reflections are to be decoded and only in the sense of taking away the coding (as presented by both sides in the exchange) to reveal the reality of our presences. We are each other's mirrors and we serve as best we can be used, mutually assisting in this bi-ordinate process. What better way to resolve duality and start the unification (integrative) process?

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Making money, on the net, without a commercial and marketing hook, is pretty much a hobby.... and pays about the same...

>>> Yes, we've always wondered about that widget. How's about Dutch Hex Signs!?
I love those actually. I'd need one of those machines that transfers a pic onto other surfaces as hand painting would take much too long.

Expressing oneself, by whatever means, is sufficient for the purposes of self.

>>> To give the impression of some meaning. Impression; illusion. Just do it, for existential sake.

That mirror plane and the multi-dimensional nature of our beings is the key. Polarity is the door and we exist at the threshold. Making the move through that door involves all of our senses and abilities, unencumbered by all of the impeding and interfering forces that exist naturally, whether we personalize them (karmically) or not.

>>> Let non dualism reign. Guess it does in any case. The rest is annoyance; this And that.

Internal reflections are recursive and therefore lock you into a temporal loop that takes you out of your time, no say nothing about out of your mind.
Idea.

>>> Thou art an Eckart Tolle disciple. If I spelled that moniker right. Stop n drop into a genuine now and non dualism... I dare you, for even two minutes.

We are each other's mirrors and we serve as best we can be used, mutually assisting in this bi-ordinate process.

>>> Used. And all those countless poor folks without. Guess we need that demographic huh. For balance ya know.

What better way to resolve duality and start the unification (integrative) process?

>>> Sounds like you are a Collectivist. Fintan went on about that and I used to buy into all that. Others have serious issues about this idea and I suppose it may be what context you are referring.
Put another way, this idea that we're all connected may be true yet at the same time the idea may have been co-opted by the They as a kind of predictive programming. We're all in this together; prison planet.

Buy, if you can, and be happy. Do I need quotes here?
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: For whom the bell Tolle's? Reply with quote

Tolle takes a toll on me... Shocked

What I have seen of him seems innocuous enough but with a side-order of cultish personality. Nevertheless, that does not keep him from providing some realist wheat in with the spiritual chaff.

What I have determined about the duality/unity paradigm is the similarity that transcends the differences. Despite our over-arching unique individuality (there is a pun in that word, somewhere...lol) the unity of purpose and goal in our presence provides context for all aspects of our humanity.

In a reactionary world, feedback is king.
In an evolving world, expression is the common wealth.

Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I have seen of him seems innocuous enough but with a side-order of cultish personality. Nevertheless, that does not keep him from providing some realist wheat in with the spiritual chaff.

>>> Funny. last year I saw a youtube vid of him... now the guy who posted it did that to shows us the real Tolle, perhaps.
Tolle was talking about egolessness; while getting defensive about defending that proposition : )

What I have determined about the duality/unity paradigm is the similarity that transcends the differences. Despite our over-arching unique individuality (there is a pun in that word, somewhere...lol) the unity of purpose and goal in our presence provides context for all aspects of our humanity.

>>> Try again. Started out ok, as rehash. But you do seem to be a collectivist. Yeah, we know about the web of wyrd and the great fractal holograph... and some good shrooms certainly allays any further doubt. But there you go again with purpose and all that......! Your purpose is to be. Be and or (?) be used.

In a reactionary world, feedback is king.
In an evolving world, expression is the common wealth.

>>> 1st line great. 2nd line you are a subject of the Queen....even tho we hear her coronation was fraudulent.

Say, have you heard about the growing sink holes here in the southern states!!!? It Could be...tell tale signs of this seeping methane. Some say it's simply from new tech overuse but note how it's all around that area that BP screwed.
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: That sinking feeling... Reply with quote

Natural sink-holes occur mostly from water passage.
Man-made ones result from water over-usage.

Human habitation has repercussions.

The collective nature of humanity has, itself, a dual nature.
Similarity because of our origins and differences due to our individuality.
We were one, have become many and will eventually return to none.

Does that make the creative void a form of sink-hole? Wink

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Seems to me that desire is the culprit. There's Being.... but we don't seem to settle for that. Saying OM doesn't seem to help.
O and M combined or not is duality to, doh.

There's Being (with a capital C as it were)...and the rest may be contrivance.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:21 am    Post subject: c is for correction Reply with quote

Desire is not what keeps us from being but rather what indicates the distance that we are from that being.

The direction that we then take is a function of our conscious awareness. The degree and extent of our wants and desires are all related to the imbalances that exist and are to be rectified or corrected for.

Using the sensation of want/desire to home in on these debilitating aspects of self does not preclude nor eliminate our ability to profit from their existence. The "joy" of discovery, the "pain" of separation etc. are all emotional states that can be used to balance our energies and maintain an even keel in the face of situations that present us with challenges related to our evolution.

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desire is not what keeps us from being but rather what indicates the distance that we are from that being.

>>> Seemingly astute. Sounds to me like desire is or was the "mechanism" for duality.
IT - (non dual) Being - started this show due to some form of desire or so they say. Supposedly wanting to know itself - but I see some kind of inconsistency here.
Perhaps LA Violette is on to something with his ether Fluxes. But then we've got all this symbiotic intricacy which indicates intelligent design. So that flux (allowing a self boot strapping universe) must have had Some motive behind it....

The direction that we then take is a function of our conscious awareness. The degree and extent of our wants and desires are all related to the imbalances that exist and are to be rectified or corrected for.

>>> Cosmic Irony.... I like that line I saw and may be pertinent, "Forgive me Lord for being human." It's in our dna, the good, bad and hideous.

Using the sensation of want/desire to home in on these debilitating aspects of self does not preclude nor eliminate our ability to profit from their existence. The "joy" of discovery, the "pain" of separation etc. are all emotional states that can be used to balance our energies and maintain an even keel in the face of situations that present us with challenges related to our evolution.

>>> Easy for you to type. Things just go on...
Then, IF we haven't succumbed to all the false beliefs and trauma tapes we "simply" go back (or should) to the Clear Light - called by others the fundamental consciousness. If so, this may mean we don't actually go on to all those greater things (via the supposed higher self) that new agers etc talk about. But we of course can choose to have another round down here or there. The key there is having the choice!

All our posts in all this time and we've had about two or three to chime in.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Take your place Reply with quote

Is the crest of the wave surprised that neither the wave nor the sea join it? Yet, it depends on those presences for its existence and forms but a small part of the entirety.

Individuality implies a separation and only autonomy precludes the independence that tends to follow as a matter of course. When you can do something but you are able to accept that another do it because it is their place, you have no longer need to take a position. That is the absolute eradication of hierarchy which is a bastion for and the battlements of all that resists our inevitable advance.

I have gotten used to the precious and precarious nature of sharing although I must admit that the derision or negativity does tend to wear on me in spite of its obvious utility.

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

When you can do something but you are able to accept that another do it because it is their place, you have no longer need to take a position.

>>> Forget the word can? And... you will no longer get hired.

That is the absolute eradication of hierarchy which is a bastion for and the battlements of all that resists our inevitable advance.

>>> Then I suppose there will be GMO Grassroots movements soon. Canned laughter here ____.

I have gotten used to the precious and precarious nature of sharing although I must admit that the derision or negativity does tend to wear on me in spite of its obvious utility.

>>> Well again, you've better command of english than many down here.

Think I told you late last year I was looking into a VA grant. I have been through a kind of hell due to that. Was matriculating and during that I told a politically incorrect joke. These extremists banned me from the school. It is that pathetic. So I've been going crazy trying to find another school and VA approved course. The other usual problem is that no one wants to hire me for what I do have experience in. It's even worse now as folks gossip.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Raindrops keep fallin' on my head .... Reply with quote

Does this ring a karmic bell?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: