FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Karmakaze - where the inevitable meets the unstoppable
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject: 3M Reply with quote

Karma is a net result of mankind's memorial multi-dimensionality. If you grasp our multi-dimensional presence then dealing with our memorial residues is a cinch.

Ray Kurzweil is a noted futurist who has just written a book about the human mind and how he interprets its functions. In a highly mechanistic manner, he attributes all of our processes to pattern-recognition skills and the 300 billion neurons that exist within our crania.

His 300 billion pattern recognition neurons/cells/groupings is an approach that falls way short of explaining the reality that we perceive. In fact, his hypothesis virtually proves that such an inadequate situation implies that we must have higher dimensions available to us to allow for what we are able to do. Such as, you might well ask?

Without even considering eidetic memories, consider the data required to reproduce each image that makes up any recollection that you have of your past. You can recall, in exquisite detail so many things that 300 billion bits is totally inadequate for full motion replay... (one blu-ray movie can be 100 Gb of "memory")

So then, what is the explanation? Like a memory stack in a computer register, each memory neuron (or group of them) is simply a flag or marker for the "location" of the recorded image(s). Those images are held, once recorded, for reference and playback as required. Our own genius is there for us to observe, should we decide that all possibilities exist.

Peter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: New age, same as the old age (adage) Reply with quote

Well, so much for that age... Embarassed

In this new age (era, cycle, loop, as you will) what will be the distinguishing and defining aspect of its character?

Will this change of pace be relinquished to a rehash of all that has been? Or will we be swept along on a rising tide of awareness that results from the evolution of consciousness and the luminosity of the vibration that inhabits us all? To date, that vibration has been inhibited by the presence of unknown forces as well as occulted psychic restrictions to our progress.

To exit the darkness we must enter the light. That requires movement. How will we adjust ourselves to bask in that brilliance?

skinters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: New age, same as the old age (adage) Reply with quote

Peter wrote:

what will be the distinguishing and defining aspect of its character?

That we no longer have to endure the endless doomsday prophets.

Thats light enough.
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: New age, same as the old age (adage) Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
Peter wrote:

what will be the distinguishing and defining aspect of its character?

That we no longer have to endure the endless doomsday prophets.

Thats light enough.

Any idea what their next "date with destiny" will be? Nothing specific comes to mind other than the Nostradamus prediction for 3177 or some such...

RedMahna

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wouldn't that be nice if we'd have the period of peace between 2012 and 3177?

red

Peter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: The reason why Reply with quote

A calendrical karmic Christmas gift:

In case the embed code doesn't work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3olEi8XVkss

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

I'm baack... for now anyway.

It just may be our doctrine of karma may be flawed after all. As many have suspected. But this ties in to faulty conceptions of the soul as well.

There may be something to the idea of first incarnations. What the "soul" may in fact be is a center around which trauma etc coalesce........

That is, you may not really want to have a soul as it is this what "traps" - or gets trapped - in the so called astral. This is what leads to Having to reincarnate in sequential fashion.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Shortest distance and so forth... Reply with quote

The line forms on the left....overs. Embarassed

Energy conformance and the natural laws (as well as the supernatural Idea )
Imagine life without a soul; you cannot because the imagination is part of it! Twisted Evil

Life without a spirit? Make a clone and what happens? You own the spiritual rights to that design, but now the time stamp is different so you will get a visit from all that fits but without your experiential conditioning to balance it out.

The soul is our motor but if a drunk is driving the car, best take care. Dangerous curves ahead.

btw Glad to see you back.

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Me thinks you are having too much fun with english!

Sure you must know by now my foray into kabbalah and many of these models of macro/micro Mind/mind... it's likely they are all arbitrary. It could be - or rather it should perhaps naturally be - that we've a tether or continuous or seamless line, so to speak, from ego consciousness right back to the underlying fundamental consciousness with a C.

According to some - in which I now think might be more likely than what is widely accepted or bought into - it's this region, band or energy- consciousness zone that contains all our thought forms. This zone, it's contents ...is what is fed back to any and all who open up to it by all the various methods we're familiar with. just being ungrounded can open one up to this well, junk.
We have to pass through this band, or energy of consciousness (hard to pin with a good label), upon death.....

this is not to say we can't receive other more valid info via the mind's eye etc. I know I do and it even happened this morning. A bit of foreknowledge as to an outcome later that day.

Point here is that karma...may not be your own. It's crap you can get "infected" with. There's a slew of names for this kinda stuff.

Now if you recall my prior thoughts on all this you'll find that this idea harmonizes rather well.

To restate a thought experiment; consider say ten folks with their natal charts. Now with your magic wand you have them all be First time incarnations; No previous lives. Yet simply by the numbers you'll have some with hard aspects (natal alignments) and others with auspicious aspects. One of them might have like a fallen saturn conjunct mars in 1st house, ouch. Point being; did this person, if with no prior lives, deserve that?

I'll maybe share with you why I've been away but it had to do with an overstepping System. These jokers are out of fucking control.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Picture this. Reply with quote

Much like the "conduction band" in a semi-conductor, there is an energy "barrier" that exists as a hurdle to getting over and beyond our limitations to connect with and transmit our descendant energy.

In French, we refer to that "zone" as the périsprit. It is that part of the psychic edifice that is chock-full of all those elements and aspects of self that can serve only once they have been identified, rectified and organized. Without sufficient conscious awareness of their presence, they affect our deportment and feelings in ways that keep us from advancing according to our needs.

Do these elements "belong" to us? Well, they are present and account for what we need to surpass. Does it really matter that they may not be "personal" property? Identifying with their effects and how they affect us is what counts.

In the portrait of our presence, every canvas has a background and so do we.

Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Something along those lines.

There's the Collective ala Jung. I gather this is a phenomenon that is mostly if not wholly created by man's projections. It appears the issue is that over the eons, or however it works, this astral conglomerate muck has taken on a kind of semi sentience - in effect a program.

It is a program which is working against us generally. Perhaps you are viewing this last idea differently. But it is this zone or aspect of deep collective psyche that I'm seeing addressed in Tibetan writings as well. I've read the Gnostic Jesus spoke of the "Middle" which is apparently referring to this same thing.

As an aside, it appears I may have been viewing Gnostic teachings with a lack of discernment. The overall thrust was an inversion of what early christianity put forth. Elsewhere I read that the Gnostic movement was funded by local elites!! I never knew that and wonder how valid that is. It does appear They do play this inversion game...

This however does not change anything regarding the above. My other point was that there are - hard to prove but there are things to look for in an individual - folks here in their 1st incarnation. Not to say they can't thus accumulate karma in this life time. But they are...less infected by a build up of karma. This could explain our proteges and folks who stand out. The converse, naturally, are the psychopathic types with those "flat" eyes.
In the middle we have the majority (with many incarnations but not over burdened with lower thought form sludge and karma) who are your average joe. Or rather, those folks who are mostly asleep and are decidedly boring and conformist.
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: perfect shun Reply with quote

Consider the alternatives available for obtaining the ultimate.

"Perfecting" by refinement or by evolution?

One side gets repetition and refinement while the other gets movement and change.

Problem, such as it is, rests with the "prison" that the perfection of the form eventually turns into. Plus, there is the accumulation of residual energy that results from that constant and perpetual reciprocation (karma).

Psychic mass and centers of gravity.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: