FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Karmakaze - where the inevitable meets the unstoppable
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Karmakaze - where the inevitable meets the unstoppable Reply with quote

Karma comes into existence when one, and only one, condition is met. The required experience must include the establishment of a dominant-submissive relationship. Only this situation can engender the reciprocating and self-propagating nature of the karmic bond. The key element and power of this state of soul lies in the fundamental property of any exchange. Resonance.

Under conditions of respect (openness) and autonomy (sharing) the exchange brings about a resonance that serves to raise the vibratory rate of the participants. Raising the vibratory rate clarifies the vision of and surrounds the object under scrutiny. Both parties benefit from this perceptive increase and use this state to adjust their actions accordingly. The density of those actions and its application to the subtle bodies rectifies whatever aspect was unresponsive or misleading. This is how we rid ourselves of illusions and beliefs and benefit from knowing the nature of our reality.

Lacking respect and promoting conflict, should the recipient submit, a karmic situation can occur. This is neither obligatory nor inevitable UNLESS submission is continued. In this instance, even resistance is futile, as it is but a form of recognition and thus empowerment of the domination. A resonant state is then entered into and the establishment of the karmic bond is solidified. With each and every contribution, the bond gets stronger and more well defined. As with any form, investing energy in its continuation and refinement is an impedance to evolution as well as a waste of creative energy. As suggested by the Teacher of Righteousness, turning the other cheek (ie NOT participating in the continuation and thusly depriving the resonance of its impetus) is the key.

You will recognize the karmakaze by their obstinate approach and intransigence to reality. Rather than realize the impotence of their continued contributions, they will adamantly stick to their position, feeling that they only stand to gain by maintaining their involvement. Both sides of the relationship, no matter how convinced they are of the justification of their actions, will eventually exhaust their reserves and be obliged to add this experience to their baggage for use under different conditions at another time and place. The confluence of these energy flows will bring them back together eventually and resolution is not guaranteed but the spirit knows that this is the only way to nullify the pernicious influence of the bond.

Real freedom comes from the strength that we exhibit to rupture the ties that bind and forge the links of our joining together. This is the autonomy that is needed to provide us with the means to take that next level, together.

Peter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Fate all attraction Reply with quote

This is a subject that is not only worth exploring, it is vital to our ability to exploit resonance to our advantage.
Imagine the potential (loss and gain) when you convert the possible synergy from going against your advancement to going with it! In a cycling race (couldn't resist the pun...lol) it means turning the corner and going from a headwind that was slowing you down, to a tailwind that is helping you out.
So, what are the factors involved?

The path that our spirit (us on a higher plane) selects for us must conform to energetic laws and principles. The key is the universal principle of balance. Not only the source for the establishment of karmic bonds but also the driving force that ensures that we can not only neutralize them but also take advantage of their presence.
Resonance is a demonstration of a psychic "center of gravity", around which we rotate in dynamic tension with the other participant. Since both paths are known in advance, it is clear that rather than collision, our mid-course and even last-minute adjustments allow us to use that presence to boost our progress. The key is extraction on a vector that is congruent to our original path. The path was a representation of our conscious direction so continuing to head in that way is obligatory. Along the way, avoiding the pitfalls and forks in the road are the key. Using the tools and methods placed along our way allows us to achieve that end.

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Thinking out loud? I'd love to read the reviews of any book you wrote. Like, what did he say?

Oh he said, paraphrasing, any system's expressive recursion will inevitably adhere to it's uniform state of being. As such, it must needs....

You know I'm all over karma. I doubt it yet fear it. Have you, Peter, or "Peter", ever put it to the test? Some say that - and this may be for the more spiritually advanced types - any karmic repercussion will manifest (eventualize, my new word) soon after or at least in the same lifetime. One consideration.

My own contention is in the context of natal charts and or a native's alignments at birth. Consider if you will ten natives....

Ten natives in which you've the magickal power to impart Brand New Souls into each. A thought experiment, for some because come to find out there are in fact schools of thought which claim this to be the case.

Waiving elaboration on that can of worms, let's check these ten native's...."Karma". Note the quotes. Say all these natives are nice folk or say sheltered or some such.

Simply by the numbers, some of these natives will have some bad alignments, it can't be helped. Thus by Default some will have to endure challenging circumstances; undeserved.
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Horizon tale Reply with quote

Karma is the only force in the universe that is time-insensitive but proximity intensive. Avoidance is the key and timing is the method. How you "steer" clear of those traps has a lot to do with how well you can sense the presence of your own weaknesses and failings.

Personally, I have been there and done that, much to my chagrin.

No pain, no gain, hopefully.

As for the mechanics of the process, it is Energetics 101. Once you get a feel for that familiar tug, you become aware as well as wary. The black hole that is karma is useful as long as you make use of it. Crossing the event horizon is questionable at best and final at worst. This involves the "horizontalization" of your interactions. Hierarchy is out and the exchange is in. How much you can get out of it depends only on the flux and the potential that is shared. Taking your place is never about taking a position.

Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: x Reply with quote

Well, actually, it's likely that causal relations are tenuous outside of conditioned perception. This is not to say quantum fluctuations are random by any means or measure. Consider the radial disturbances of a sub micron butterfly's winged antics in light of quantum uncertainty. It is not that "what goes 'round, comes 'round". It is more correct to say it is 'round, period.

So in this sense, any dynamic tension, from stellar influences to isolated charm quarks (however theoretical) behind the human psyche (ditto) must needs a reciprocal relation to themselves in order to express their inherent penchant for recursive implosion. This is however predicated on whichever wave packet's tendency to resist collapse via polynomial reduction inconsistency or amplitude/frequency ratio limitations.

That is, and we have come full circle; we have mind and we have maps of. Thus we are ready to make the statement, algebraically; x/yz = 0 (x/yz).

For those with both math and physics phobia we offer the following true story for clarity. There was an outgoing doctor who spent his life saving lives and or just going out of his way to be of service to others. While he was driving to an emergency call a scaffold collapsed and crushed him.
Due to the involution of duality into what some call Hell or Prison Planet, we of course have many counterparts to this story. One prime example is our betters, who are most certainly so as far as the archetypal parasite.

Sir Mi(n)ster
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: x marks the stop Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Well, actually, it's likely that causal relations are tenuous outside of conditioned perception. This is not to say quantum fluctuations are random by any means or measure. Consider the radial disturbances of a sub micron butterfly's winged antics in light of quantum uncertainty. It is not that "what goes 'round, comes 'round". It is more correct to say it is 'round, period.

So in this sense, any dynamic tension, from stellar influences to isolated charm quarks (however theoretical) behind the human psyche (ditto) must needs a reciprocal relation to themselves in order to express their inherent penchant for recursive implosion. This is however predicated on whichever wave packet's tendency to resist collapse via polynomial reduction inconsistency or amplitude/frequency ratio limitations.

That is, and we have come full circle; we have mind and we have maps of. Thus we are ready to make the statement, algebraically; x/yz = 0 (x/yz).

Dictionary definition of abstruse?

Perhaps just one too many of Raphael's posts....

Either way, karmically speaking you can meet your MAKER where:

M=AK/E

M= movement
A= attraction
K= karma
E= experience

Simplified, perhaps, but no easier to deal with. Embarassed

Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waiving the R, tho a suffix, is bad form.

Funny how karma is not say getting arrested for some such. That's a system's contrivance, imo. Funny, how we never hear of a defendant claiming, "My Higher Self made me do it!"

Karma has to be mostly determined by us, or the doer. So the issue seems to be about perceptions..... no wonder They look for psychopathic traits.

Who really knows how souls come to a realization they did wrong and feel the need to balance that; then come back as an SS guard etc. I am of course not talking cold blooded anything but rather (re)acting on a perceived injustice. No, not perceived but in your face injustice. Seems to me it's one's duty to "make things right". That honor thing - or is this pride?

The whole thing about forgiveness may be limited to the easing of one's own psyche. I'm venting here and not even trying to hold any consistency. I feel I've been unfairly treated as of recent and want to get even actually. I'm not the type tho.... and having grown up a bit I never make empty threats, unless it's part of a greater strategy.

Hindu astrology, as we said, is a system of karmic delineation. What I can't find anywhere is this super science of how our soul's vectors get determined. That is, astrological alignments. Seems to me if Walter Russell had lived longer and was into it he may have made some inroads. Or perhaps to finally debunk the whole damn thing.

So, am I a coward for not taking these folks out? Doesn't even matter what they did....My Ascendant Lord is Right Now (exact degree) transiting North Node and I can sure feel it boy. I'm ready to rip someone's head of.
Rahu is the Serpent's Head which is in now Scorpio.

If I was to send this party a brief note indicating that it's not a threat but would truly love to kill them how could I word it without the cops showing up? I just had the idea of sending then a Christmas card...with that note inside.
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: G-ripping tales. Reply with quote

Letting go also implies getting a grip....on reality rather than illusion.

Our capacity to discern the wheat from the chaff is what our brain-power's pattern recognition wet-ware is all about.

Karma is not only a two-edged sword, it is never handed to you hilt-first but rather you are to be convinced of your belief that the blade is necessary. The power of illusion is that it has no real strength but what you invest in it. Detaching from illusion empowers your stance in reality. A solid foundation upon which you can build and develop.

It couldn't possibly be that your erstwhile "target" is simply a lure to attract your attention away from needed activities? Before endebting yourself to that particular end, perhaps perusal of the environs might indicate where your intentions and attention are best directed?
Conscious awareness is a direction for a reason. It points the way and that it what we must use it for. How we stumble along the path is indicative of our presence and our capacity to endure.

Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Those lines, in themselves, were my therapy through this. I could never do such a thing.... and for that reason I feel somewhat of a coward. Like dude, would you back down to a challenge to a knife fight? Talk is cheap there - and it's nothing to do with that kinda thing.

Good post that last one and I concur. Once my asc get's off of rahu I'll likely do a 180 in emotions. And infuckingdeed, I consider myself somewhat advanced in discernment as well as reading signs from the local environs.
One of the reasons I feel better right now is due to that very thing... I past an old client I knew from about 20 years back. And the very moment I saw him there just happened to be two crows just about over his car. Think I've related to you my (synchronistic) experiences with crows.

This however doesn't change much at the moment. As last time, it's an issue with employers. I am fed up to the Hilt with their whim and double standards.

Sure you heard Fukushima just got hit again.
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Career day...after day...after day. Reply with quote

While I am willing to cop to "My higher self made me do it!", there is a proviso.
We are the instrument. We produce the effect or result. That result is the rectifying process at work and solves the "problem". The impetus and imperative comes from elsewhere. Thus, we are constantly put "back on track" if at first we do not succeed so that we can try, try again.
A man's karma is centered squarely on his career, such as it may be. Thus, no surprise concerning your recurring dilemma. I had a similar situation until I extracted my ego from the melee and proceeded apace with only my self to blame. That fixed the issue and allowed for a much more satisfying and enriching continuation.
Are you really surprised that you will run into the same situation....until you surpass it? Seems like a normal course of events to me as well as being typical. Look for what part of you reacts mechanically to your situation and you will find the thought-form that is behind the subterfuge. Once elucidated, you can work on getting that particular stick out of your spokes and you will continue on your way without impediment.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:37 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

I knew I'd feel better in the morning. Well, I guess it's akin to what I'm rereading right now... a book on Waterloo, where the noncoms have to use tact while enduring irresponsible orders from higher up. It's just yes sir, no sir, indeed sir; no matter What the fuck is dished out.

Guess that's what I'm going to have to do. Submit with a smile no matter if they are both wrong and in my face. That's the military... however it appears this is the way of things today with employers.

I really don't see how this is my cosmic karma. Like I don't see this to be my reason for being here.

Wish me luck tho as I may, may, be eligible for a grant from the VA for a year of free schooling. Altho I'll still need to find something before that ends or I'll be right back where I was only worse off.

May've related but my last episode was over nothing. I was fired for being a bit annoyed for about 5 minutes during the middle of a heat wave no less. The boss even asked if I wanted the day off. But I tarried and was the exemplary employee for the remained. His wife was the one to fire me. See, this is a wealthy area so it's All about proper Appearances. Kinda pathetic really.

My point here is I was fired, permanently, over a trivial and short lived happenstance. You don't fire someone for being in a bad mood one morning. This is all them, or her, as far as I'm concerned. Now they gave me a raise just two weeks prior to that. Another point, seems to me they are somewhat unbalanced. So we are talking Whim here. That is what I have to endure. Pure whim, which of course allows for the double standards.
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

I really don't see how this is my cosmic karma. Like I don't see this to be my reason for being here.

Cosmic as in invisible (too far out to see) and karma as in occult duty. No wonder you can't see it Twisted Evil
I suggest that you keep looking... Idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: