FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Nature and Role of the CIA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Nature and Role of the CIA Reply with quote

Reply to this topic with your discussion and evidence
about the true nature of the CIA and their role in 9/11.

-------------------
S U M M A R Y
-------------------

A summary of the thread will be updated here.
urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to share a short personal story that lends credibility to the working assumption on this forum that the 9/11 movement is being led and controlled from within by CIA fakes.

This was back in April or May of this year. I attended 2 screenings run by the 9/11 truth group here in London, which were basically led by ex-MI5 agent David Shayler. This was before I had come across Fintan's work or had any suspicion that David Shayler may still be on the MI5 payroll.

The first screening was of 'Loose Change 2', which was held in a small gay bar in the East End. I was impressed with David Shayler at that time. He was articulate, had an "everyman" quality to him, and seemed to have credibility because of the jailtime he spent for exposing the British government for funding terrorists in Lebanon.

The second screening was of '9/11 Eyewitness', which was at an art house theatre. Soon after the screening Shayler joined a small crowd in the lobby to discuss recent issues. After talking about a number of topics, he started telling people that he thought there was good evidence that the planes were holograms. He said he saw video of parts of the planes disappearing, as if the hologram was screwing up. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Because I have professional experience doing special effects, I knew that the hologram theory was impossible, as far as I know. Even if it were technically possible it seemed overly elaborate -- if the US military was involved, why not keep it simple and just fly planes into the buildings? I couldn't believe Shayler was seriously endorsing this.

Then I got a chance to talk to him one on one. I wanted to ask him more details about his time in prison, what it was like, and how he was treated. But I never got the chance, as he quickly turned the conversation to aliens, and said that the people who planned 9/11 weren't human. I was a bit dumbfounded, unsure of what to say. I mean, I don't know for a fact if aliens are here from outer space or not, anything's possible, but I couldn't believe Shayler would so casually bring this up in conversation with a stranger even if he sincerely believed it. If he truly cared about the success of the movement, I thought, surely he was intelligent enough to know that such a notion would be a target of ridicule and would discredit the movement.

I never went to another 9/11 group meeting again.
Continuity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Bog, urbanspaceman - you're kidding, right? Shayler started with the holograms, and ended up with aliens? FFS, that's the most blatant piece of fakery-shillery I've ever heard! You would think that being MI5-trained, and all, that he'd be a bit *better* at doing this, wouldn't you?!?

I would like to ask you, though, when he was expounding upon holograms and aliens, etc., what where his audience's reaction to him at that time? Was there the nodding heads, and murmurs of agreement, or were other ppl besides yourself basically making 'oh, no - woo-woo' body-language at him?

In other words, was anybody lapping this stuff up, and he was playing to them - or were ppl goggling at him like he was a loon, and he carried on, regardless, like he just didn't care?

Cat Haiku
urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, not kidding. At the time I was thinking "What the fuck is he doing?", but the thought that he was a fake didn't occur to my right then. I've never really read much about covert operative tactics until this year, so I had no idea how the game is played. I've done a lot of political waking up in the past year, and Fintan's website has been really valuable for that. I was fooled by people like David Shayler and many others on the net (of course I can't PROVE David Shayler's a fake, but it certainly is the best explaination for his behaviour), but it wouldn't happen to me again now. Oh, the fantasies I've had about CONFRONTING him at that gathering, or even making a friendly joke that he was still MI5! Maybe I should go to the next 9/11 group meeting and do that, just to see his reaction!

My memory isn't totally clear on the audience in the room, but I'm pretty sure there weren't any loud "Yeah!"s, or even too many murmurs. People were more or less quiet, listening attentively. So pretty hard for me to even guess what people in the room were thinking (I wish I was paying more attention, now that you ask. I remember my own internal dialogue better than anything else. Not once did I think the people in the room were critical of him).

After Shayler stopped talking to the crowd, most people went home, but there were a few stragglers left like me. 20 people in the room, tops. So when he mentioned in a one on one conversation with me that "they aren't human", (I can't remember his exact words, I remember him saying that they had different DNA than us and that's why they were doing what they were doing, I don't remember clearly if he said the word 'alien', but I do remember clearly thinking to myself, "Oh my god, he believes David Icke!? This isn't good!"). He said it loud enough for everyone in the room to hear in a kind of boisterous way -- not like he was being sarcastic or kidding -- but kind of in the same way you'd make a hard hitting joke, like "Auchwitz was no Club Med, baby!".

Gotta be fakery-shillery, I agree, because how could an intelligent, articulate spokemen all of a sudden act like a complete dummy? If one wants to believe in aliens that's fine, I can't say they don't exist and I'm not going to judge anyone as stupid for holding belief that's in the realm of possibility, but to bring a stigmatized topic like that up at a political activist group is obvious suicide. Shayler seemed too smart not to know that....which means suicide was the really the plan.

Maybe the MI5 training isn't as good as we imagine. It would be good news for us!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: