FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Top Reasons Indicating an Inside Job
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Continuity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DATM,

Maybe that's why he put it at #10 - kinda ironically....Wink

Cat Haiku
Squinn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuity wrote:
DATM,

Maybe that's why he put it at #10 - kinda ironically....Wink

Oh, thank God! Was that the one? I was afraid he was talking about Israel, or should I say #8. It's just a name for a secret organization that may not have a name, or one of many that we have no full knowledge. It was listed last only because of its uncertainty, nothing more. I couldn't think of a tenth one; I meant no harm.

I did a quick search of the forum and found "#10" listed one or more times in 66 posts. What's the deal? Are certain words now being censored out as well as certain subjects?

BTW: I sense a little paranoia in the forum. Should members with fewer posts be suspected as being disrupters? (Forgive me if that's not the right word.)
Continuity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naww - atm's a little susceptible to going off when he spots things that, on the surface, appear to make no sense, or are innacurate... Wink

I used to use, occasionaly, the word 'Illuminati' as you had, Squinn, to describe the undefined, nebulous group that seems to be exerting overarching power over world events, but I have found myself steering clear of that word due to the unfortunate associations it has.

I think mainly what I'm talking about here, is that when a lot of ppl who are aware on some levels of 'conspiracy' issues use the word 'Illuminati' they are specifically referring to the bloodline, mystical-school, occult & even reptilian view of things, and that's definately *not* where I'm coming from when I speak of these things. So that's why *I* stopped using the word, anyway...

Addendum: Maybe there should be a new rule - a new way - you're only allowed to use the word 'Illuminati' if you say it slowly, in an Alan Watt voice, and you put air-quotes around it. There. That should solve that problem!

Cat Haiku
Squinn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuity wrote:
Naww - atm's a little susceptible to going off when he spots things that, on the surface, appear to make no sense, or are innacurate... Wink

I used to use, occasionaly, the word 'Illuminati' as you had, Squinn, to describe the undefined, nebulous group that seems to be exerting overarching power over world events, but I have found myself steering clear of that word due to the unfortunate associations it has.

I think mainly what I'm talking about here, is that when a lot of ppl who are aware on some levels of 'conspiracy' issues use the word 'Illuminati' they are specifically referring to the bloodline, mystical-school, occult & even reptilian view of things, and that's definately *not* where I'm coming from when I speak of these things. So that's why *I* stopped using the word, anyway...

Addendum: Maybe there should be a new rule - a new way - you're only allowed to use the word 'Illuminati' if you say it slowly, in an Alan Watt voice, and you put air-quotes around it. There. That should solve that problem!

Thanks, Continuity! It's much more reassuring when replies to my posts are straightforward. I had no idea that the so-called "I-l-l-u-m-i-n-a-t-i" referred to the ones that you listed. I always thought of it as a post-graduate cult-upgrade from "cap & gowns" and "skull & crossbones." I'll be more careful in the future.
devabarry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: A picture worth 2001 words Reply with quote

[/img]
Continuity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, yes - the infamous 'Coup' - 'Party Music' withdrawn album cover - I believe that Ted Gunderson was a big fan, believe it or not...

Cat Haiku
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: The Coup Reply with quote

Glad you brought that up.

So I just posted about the Coup.

HERE:
http://www.breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6642#6642

bornfree

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting
Rosalinda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: the "flapjack theory" Reply with quote

Ordinary internet forum discussion of 911 are full of lost souls pecking out
of cubicles in eastern virginia; its not to waste good intelligence participating.

However regular people one meets and engages on questions of this nature
are apt to respond spontaneously revealing the pattern of their brainwashing

In my experience Operation Northwoods is at least eightfive miles above the
heads of the Northamericans I happen to have met at the coffee bar in town.

What works for me is to ask them to explain the collapse of the WTC Towers
as they explain it I crack up laughing, like i can NOT believe what i am hearing

Now ask a technical question: "HOW did the skyscraper actually collapse?"
The programming of the Northamericans has them say "pancake theory".

When the other persons says "pancake theory", i crack up laughing again;
then i carry on the discussion constantly referring to this "flapjack theory"

Something in the brain must short circuit or something i dont know what -
you try it. Repeating the words "flapjack theory" makes them go bonkers.

It is as if their programming requires that they correct you by interjecting
that it is the "pancake theory" not the "flapjack theory" Its really riotous.

When I have done this everybody else in the coffe bar starts laughing too
even the serving girls from Acuitlapan every time i said "flapjack theory"

I do not know how the rest of you all do with socratic dialogs about 911,
surely you have found out that reason itself is considered suspect today.

For this reason friends i recommend you laugh a lot when discussing 911.
Please let me know if the "flapjack theory" antidote works in your locales.

Rosalinda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: the Coup Reply with quote

regarding the Coup the signature that is all over it is the Black Panther
connection, it is certainly the case that they were infiltrated up the wazu;
so much so it is impossible to imagine anything but the Cointel Operators
were showing off - it is dead certain proof, no way it could be an accident.

StillDiggin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are all pretty decent lists, although I personally think by the time one gets to ten, the arguments starts to get rather weak.

Someday when it's raining outside, the rest of my house is on fire, and I'm paralyzed from the neck down whilst sitting at my computer - I'll get around to reading Dilbert_G's epic in its entirety (I like my sarcasm like I like my women - dripping).

I agree with Rosalinda that history isn't necessarily the strongest point, especially when you are introducing an element of history that the "target" doesn't already know about. Introducing something new, even if it's origin is old, requires one more stage in the "deprogramming" process.

I think the strongest arguments can be made simply by asking someone what they remember from that day, and then showing them some of the many videos that are available to us.

Simply showing the Coup's album cover, video and photos of the Pentagon, photos in Shanksville, the collapse rate of WTC 1,2, & 7, and slow motion close-ups of the "planes" that hit the towers, while pointing out the aspects of the "official" interpretation of these events that are laughable, can go a long way all by themselves.

I have to disagree with the argument that we should not include points which can later be discredited. Any evidence, even if it's clearly fake or manufactured, can and should be used in attempts to open eyes to the truth.

Who cares if someday down the road, the government releases photos of the south side of WTC 7 that show significant damage? Who cares if the "pod footage" from "In Plane Sight" is fake? It doesn't matter.

The first step in spreading the word is to get people to snap out of it. I say "beg, borrow and steal." Use whatever you can get your hands on that works to accomplish this.

Take advantage of the tried and true idiom "seeing is believing" - video is the strongest evidence. Audio is a distant second. Timelines, history, facts about who supposedly said or did what - these all require logic processing. Fine for intellectuals, but what about the rest of the people who are swallowed, digested, and defacated out of our education systems?

For them, we need to stick to the main sensory organs as a start. Only after that can we begin to tell them a story.

Once again, this is starting to sound a lot like a strategy that was employed in recent history...
sigmarlin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Good visuals Reply with quote

I thought the point of this thread was convincing material for the novice?

www.911mysteries.com - offers great footage and a calm, believable narrative studying the issue of controlled demolitions. We can always debate the finer points of the collapse, but this is a good visual aid for those problems. Plus your mom will love the high budget slickness of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: