FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Secret To Secret Socieities Is In Revelation 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
cartoonsuperstar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: The Secret To Secret Socieities Is In Revelation 20 Reply with quote

Satan causes a global deception that causes the armies of the world to surround the camp of God's Holy People, the City He Loves, which is Jerusalem. One of the deceptions is to accuse Israel......and one of the deceptive tools to attack and injure Israel is not just Islam but also Masonry. MASONRY is one of the Satanic tools for the Revelation 20 scenario. What the Masons have been building is an anti-Christ empire. You can visit my website anytime, for proof that Masonry is leading us to the Revelation 20 deception of the devil......as more and more people are convinced that Jews and Christians are the enemies of Global peace, while all the time it is actually Masonic fronts who are the enemies of Global Peace........it is just so easy to see just how near the end is going to be........the devil's time will be short and so we can expect the evil things we are seeing today, such as Hamas being invited by Russia to come have some tea and Iran building nukes.....while dumb democrats in America are defending their homosexuality, taking prayer out of public schools, taking the Ten Commandments down from our courts, and defending their precious oil reserves in the Middle East........I think that all democrats should be fired.........even if some Republicans are corrupt, at least they stand up for Biblical values......I am a non-partisan voter, meaning I am neither for Republicans, nor democrats, but since Republicans stand up for Biblical values and Democrats don't, I stand with the Bush Administration in this war campaign......I applaud all the great leaders who have been brave enough to take a stand.......and I stand with them with much prayer........as we are up against a lot more than some primitive Islamic savages who commit acts of violence over a stupid cartoon.........That is why I have posted my name: CARTOON SUPERSTAR, because the Danish editor has my full support! As for Secret Societies, it is no secret that they ALL SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO SATAN and are a front for GLOBAL DECEPTION.......even infiltrating Israel, Christian Churches, and every aspect of civilization because they have joined the war against Earth's Creator........and He is going to respond soon in the words of David's Psalms.......
Useful Eater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would get a positive response from me if your post wasnt littered with religious bullshit. Christianity is a cult like any other major religion, and no damn revelation can prepare us for the future. Dont you realise the Republicans and Democrats are ultimately the same? You made me laugh when you said you stand with the Bush regime in this 'war'. What war is it exactly they are supposed to be fighting? How are you different from extreme muslims when you are an extreme christian nut job? Spare me the bible passages if you ever decide to respond.
Toto

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont believe in God or Satan. Both are the same really. This religious crap is total BS!
capt w

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

relax folks its just someone trying to make the forum look nutty

a psyop
kawazu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Satan causes a global deception that causes the armies of the world to surround the camp of God's Holy People, the City He Loves, which is Jerusalem. One of the deceptions is to accuse Israel......and one of the deceptive tools to attack and injure Israel is not just Islam but also Masonry.
That gosh darn Satan guy is a pretty persistent little booger,aint he?Controlling Islam and the Masons and decieving the world is some hard work.I bet when the day is over he really needs some beers to wind down with
Quote:
..........even if some Republicans are corrupt, at least they stand up for Biblical values......I am a non-partisan voter, meaning I am neither for Republicans, nor democrats, but since Republicans stand up for Biblical values and Democrats don't, I stand with the Bush Administration in this war campaign
Alllllrighty then!Thats all we need to know about you!Im sure the Almighty has a special cozy place in heaven for you!
hawkwind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: cartoonsuperstar may have a point! Reply with quote

When I was growing up, my grandmother would perform this weird ritual when preparing vegetables. She would put all the greenbeans in these strange, clear, glass jars with metal lids and raised letters! She would always say that if we eat our veggies, we would grow up to be big and strong ... very ominous sh*t! One day my brother and I were complaining about how bad these ceremonial veggies tasted and she simply said, "Oh you little devils, be quiet and eat your vegetables"!!!

Weird ...

PS - I apologize for not posting many responses lately but, there have been numerous democratic party fundraisers in my area ... so may holes to bugger and so little time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: