FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
the torus, co-opted?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:20 am    Post subject: the torus, co-opted? Reply with quote

We've read quite a bit on the dynamics of the torus (in the context of torsion physics and the creative process etc).

But I keep coming across folks, Stan Tenen included, who say that this structure isn't the holy grail so to speak. That the (erroneous) idea was started around the turn of the century. Someone else mentioned a David Livingstone who contrived the connection.

There's the movie Thrive, which I hear is disinfo mainly. Pertinently, the torus info therein (via Nassim) is also incorrect. Or incorrect as in far too general.

I hear elsewhere you don't even need that model/system to derive free energy - as some germans are doing.

I certainly enjoyed Dan Winter's stuff on the torus but am wondering....
Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

My in context whimsical thought for today is, "...there is nothing new under the sun". Somewhere in the bible....

So now I've biblical support for my argument that our torus, as fundamental dynamic/pattern, Is a Treadmill (for all parties concerned).
micpsi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not the 1-torus with genus 1 but the 3-torus with genus 3 that is fundamental. But people need to raise themselves above the usual woo-woo level of discussion of sacred geometry found on the internet in order to realize this. The 3-torus is the hyperbolic {3,7} mapping of the 168 automorphisms of the Klein quartic equation well-known to mathematicians. The 3-torus has been shown to be isomorphic to other basic sacred geometrical representations of holistic systems, like the Tree of Life (outer & inner forms), the 64 hexagrams of the I Ching, the Sri Yantra and the five Platonic solids.

This is proved here:
http://smphillips.8m.com/article-43.html

The sphere with one hole (1-torus) is the surface on which winds the 1680 coils of each helical whorl of the "Ultimate physical atom" remote-viewed by C.W. Leadbeater & Annie Besant over a century ago and proved by theoretical physicist Stephen Phillips to be the subquark state of the E8xE8' heterotic superstring. The sphere with three holes (3-torus) is the surface needed to tessellate the 168 automorphisms of the Klein quartic. Constructed from tetractyses, the 56 triangles covering the surface of the 3-torus embody the 248 roots of E8. Its version turned inside out embodies the 248 roots of E8'. This has been proven with mathematical rigor. The above link correlates this embodiment of the number 496 at the heart of superstring theory with various sacred geometries, which are likewise found to embody the mathematics of superstring theory.
Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:45 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Phillips again. I recently learned the spelling of kabbalah implies deception. Or according to some, the versions we have a wrong (like the one Phil is playing with likely). I now realize I've been down a wrong road. There's the double torus as well and it all is moot, in that it's relative as to what you're after. Vortex math may have more to offer. If Phil can make a table top torsion emitter fine. Thanks for the reply... my tone is due to a severe snowstorm and the clean up fiasco running afoul.
Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

It is evident that treeincarnation is much about toroidal dynamics.

But we are wondering where the significant series with the 3, 6 and 9 fit. I've read the gist as applied in vortex math but there is much more to discern. Funny to as many have lifted this info onto their sites and you can tell they don't really know what they're talking about.

They appear to act like a sub system all to themselves. I'm wondering if they play in the very role of in and out. That is, more than the other numbers - the other numbers may be more like representatives of the (ie sub quantum) dynamo.

Also funny but notable that Paul LaViolette (et al) doesn't buy into either black holes or singularities.

A better description of what these numbers really are or represent would be nice. All this is moot unless we've some efficacious definitions. Numerology is moot...unless we know what they truly represent.

I am of course asking this simply because any cursory perusal of (say) esoteric systems quickly demonstrates the Relative nature of this game.
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: go with the flow Reply with quote

Last edited by Peter on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:10 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Nothing new there but feel free to elaborate, in english. Maybe you can start with the series of notches.

It's not that descriptions haven't been provided. There are perhaps too many. But it seems when you try to apply something it eventually breaks down. I'm still talking about the essences behind 1-9.

The first three may be easy as it's schematized succinctly (and kabbalistically) as 1 = point source, 2 the line and 3 the plane.... simple enough along with their other connotations.

Note my prior comment about 369 as regards this 3 forming the plane.

Point tho is when you start gematria games and or anything to do with numerology and reductions things seem to become rather muddy. Like, you won't find that 1, 2 and 3 always conform to those ideas just above. It's like Tarot correspondences.... to many conceptual overlaps or similar tends to turn the whole thing into mud.

All I'm really asking here is what Exactly did (say) Tesla mean when he said 369's were So significant.
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: down the drain Reply with quote

Came about during a discussion of the toroidal aspects of spiral energy flows through the human psyche. Not being a great artist, the conical part of the hourglass is the pinched part of the torus where our psychic energy can condense into the material phase. As the energy descends, it follows a spiral path into (and out of) the ego-nexus that is the transforming/focusing point. That path is predicated on the psychic structures which include all manner of programmed memorial residues. With each encounter, the interference deflects the energy from the spiral path (optimum within a toroidal conformance) and directs it from the subtle body to the physical realm. This induction is how you can deduce the nature of your psychic structure as well as remark on its effect on your energy flow as well as how well each adjustment you effect changes the sensible response to the descending stimulus.
As I said to the person presenting his spiral diagram as being different, just imagine yourself looking into the cone from above (or below) and you will see the spiral just like the vortex created by water going down a drain Wink The torus part just requires extending the cone and bending it back around in a typical electro-magnetic field fashion.
We are galvanized instruments and energy flows through us.

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:25 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Old hat my man. And don't it sound like Winter's implosions. Don't forget about the heart center.

Yeah, would be neat to schematize which aspects of psyche modulate. So many models... I have read that the unconsious mind has an ego center of it's own.......
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Refreshing difference Reply with quote

Every material aspect can modulate (how we adjust in the physical plane) but only the subtle centers can resonate.

The ego is, also, just a structure after all. That it can contain and entertain all manner of emanations is just part of its function. When they come from the dark (animal) side, we experience the emotivity of that magnetic, pulsative energy. When it comes from the light (spirit) side, we experience the calming, cooling effect of the ordering of our energy states. Dark and light just refer to how and through what the vibration is transmitted. With interference, there is friction and heat. Those forms can be sent in any direction. When direct and directed, there is naught but order from chaos. Cool.

micpsi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

All I'm really asking here is what Exactly did (say) Tesla mean when he said 369's were So significant.

3^2 + 6^2 + 9^2 = 126.
126th odd integer = 251 = number of yods in lowest Tree of Life when its 19 triangles are constructed from tetractyses:
http://smphillips.8m.com/tree-of-life-34.html
251 = number of space-time coordinates of 10 independent points in the 26-d space-time predicted by the quantum mechanics of spinless strings. It is the number of space-time variables describing the 10 whorls (closed curves) comprising the UPA paranormally described by Annie Besant and Charles Leadbeater and proved by Dr Stephen Phillips in his four books to be the subquark state of the E8xE8 heterotic superstring.
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:33 am    Post subject: 3rd time is a charm? Reply with quote

Hotel New Yorker Room 3327 on the 33rd floor where he spent his last years is an example. He liked 3s Very Happy 3 subtle bodies. Good things come in threes. You know, to balance a great mind, you need some pretty basic things. Idea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: