FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Universal SEED Pattern that unifies Religion and Science

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Universal SEED Pattern that unifies Religion and Science Reply with quote

I have found my soul/sole porpoise in life.
I AM a sower of the SEEDS.

Arrow http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/23/windmills-swastikas-seeds/

namaste

Andrew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dougie the Dolphin, Tory Island, Co. Donegal, Ireland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2vU8U0j_4E
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:

yup the dog, the god, the porpoise of life, and me are one, and we like to play together in the ethereal waters.

but andy did you go to the link I provided?
what do you think?

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice RaphaEL, did they whisper the numbers 432 in your ear? Wink

Dolphins should be mammaEL's instead of mammals.

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is as close as I have gotten to having a menage a trois with a couple of dolls.

look at that, one is whispering in my ear, the other dol is tonguing me.
and did ya notice I have mi thumb over the dol's blowhole?

Shocked

namaste

(just kidding about the blowhole)

Andrew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
Andrew wrote:

yup the dog, the god, the porpoise of life, and me are one, and we like to play together in the ethereal waters.

what do you think?

namaste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAq3Uu_QdHs

8:56 mins (7:55 mins in)
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:
Raphael wrote:
Andrew wrote:

what do you think?

namaste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAq3Uu_QdHs

8:56 mins (7:55 mins in)

I liked what he said within the first 17 seconds.

Yes we are the cattle, the HERD.
How do you tell the sheeple and seegullibles that they are actually COWS?

How do I show that HER = 888 = Jesus?
And then we add the ONE 'D' to complete the word HERD?

How do I prove sheeple are COWS and that we all belong to the same hERDER??

How do I prove that that the current OWS mOOvment needs to be turned into a HERD of COWS and put onto a cattle drive?

How do I prove it all using ancient Magic Squares and Freemasonry symbolism borrowed from ancient rites and rituals?

POETREE

What poetic insight I have.
It boggles the mind.

Yes I can prove we are a HERD and there is a hERDER!

thanks for the morning video,

namaste

Andrew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Word has it, but It's like that calculator,

http://antichristcalculator.tripod.com/

Here's another

http://www.bilderberg.org/shengen.htm

Quote:
In Hebrew and Greek - the 'gammatria' code:
The standard numerical code for letters in Greek and Hebrew followed this pattern: A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, E=5, F=6, G=7, H=8, I=9, J=10, K=20, L=30, M=40, N=50, O=60, P=70, Q=80, R=90, S=100, T=200, U=300, V=400, W=500, X=600, Y=700, Z=800. (Quoted by David H Stern in the Jewish New Testament Commentary) [TG]

---------------

Quote:
84:2 And beheld a cow sprung forth from the Earth (cattle - a symbol of mankind - Eze. 34:22);
84:3 And this cow was white (Adam).
84:4 Afterwards a calf sprung forth; and with it another calf; one of them was black, and one was red.
84:5 The black calf then struck the red one, and pursued it over the Earth (Cain - "Possessions" killed "the Breath of Life" - Abel).
84:6 From that period I could see nothing more of the red calf; but the black one increased in bulk (quantity), and a heifer came with him (Cain married Awan).
84:7 After this I saw that many cows proceeded forth, resembling him, and following after him (his example).
84:8 The first female, a black cow (Eve) also went out in the presence of the first cow (the white one - Adam); and sought the red calf (Abel); but found him not.
84:9 And she lamented with a great lamentation, while she was seeking him.
84:10 Then I looked until that first cow came to her, from which time she became silent, and ceased to lament.
84:11 Afterwards she calved again, a white calf (Seth).
84:12 And again calved many cows and black calves.
84:13 In my sleep also I perceived a white bull, which in like manner grew, and became a large white bull (Enoch).
84:14 After him many white cows came forth, resembling him.
84:15 And they began to calve many other white cows, which resembled them and followed each other (Noah's family).

Quote:
89:47 And that the First (the Elect One), who was in the midst of them, became a Word, and that Word (John 1:1-5, 14) became a large white bull, upon the head of which were great and black horns.
89:48 While the Lord of the sheep rejoiced over them, and over all the cows.
89:49 I lay down in the midst of them: I awoke; and saw the whole. This is the vision which I saw, lying down and waking. Then I blessed the Lord of Righteousness, and gave glory to Him.
89:50 Afterwards I wept abundantly, nor did my tears cease, so that I became incapable of enduring it. While I was looking on, they descended on account of what I saw; for all was come and gone by; EVERY individual circumstance respecting the conduct of mankind was seen by me.
89:51 In that night I remembered my former dream; and therefore wept and was troubled, because I had seen that vision.
90:1 And now, my son Methuselah, call to me all thy brethren, and assemble for me all the children of thy mother; for a voice calls me (Gen. 5:24) and the spirit is poured out upon me, that I may show you every thing which shall happen to YOU for ever (during your many re-incarnations).
90:2 Then Methuselah went; called to him all his brethren, and assembled his kindred.
90:3 And conversing with all his children in truth,
90:4 Enoch said: Hear, my children, every word of your father, and listen in uprightness to the voice of my mouth; for I would gain your attention, while I address you. My beloved: be attached to integrity, and walk in it.
90:5 Approach not integrity with a double heart (; face or tongue) nor be associated with double-minded men (James 1:8 ); but walk, my chidren, in righteousness, which will conduct you in good paths; and truth be your companion.
90:6 For I know, that oppression will exist and prevail on Earth; that on Earth great punishment shall in the end take place; and that there shall be a consummation of all iniquity, which shall be cut off from its root, and every fabrication raised by it shall pass away. Iniquity however, shall again be renewed, and consummated on Earth. Every act of crime, and every act of oppression and disrespect, shall be a second time embraced (Matt. 24:37).
90:7 When therefore iniquity, sin, blasphemy, tyranny, and every evil work, shall increase, and when transgression, disrespect, and uncleanness also shall increase, then upon them ALL shall great punishment be inflicted from heaven (1. The Flood; 2. Armageddon; 3. The Reaping).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: