FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The political sacrifice of Schapelle Corby

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Bruce'ter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: The political sacrifice of Schapelle Corby Reply with quote

A detailed account of how Corby was 'sewn up' to deflect attention away from organised crime and corruption in Australia.

www.expendable.tv

Please watch and spread across your networks.
Bruce'ter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:49 am    Post subject: A overview of www.expendable and other topics Reply with quote

A overview of www.expendable and other NWO agenda issues in Australia.

http://www.youtube.com/user/aodscarecrow?gl=AU&hl=en-GB#p/c/C6265522F03EC71B/0/j1KYXl4XLfM

Gun Laws
Boday Scanners
Coal Seam Gas etc
leon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, stranger, any personal comments on that?
Bruce'ter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do I start?

On Coal Seam Gas you could have a look at this mind boggler. The stats are staggering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebP43RlZW3Q

If you get to part 5 Jones rattles off the ex-pollies and bureaucrats (lobbyists) that are on he boards of these companies that steer government policy. Can you say 'bought' yes I thought so.

The brazen corruption and malfeasance is just getting clearer and clearer.
No wonder they took away our guns. While the crims are shooting up our suburbs.

The miners whilst bringing in wealth to the economy but then only to a select few have driven our dollar high, totally screwing our manufacturing, tourist and education industries.

The retail sector is a basket case for a host of reasons but mainly because most people are up to the hilt in debt and because of the true rises in the cost of living.
Rom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"... organised crime and corruption"

Sure (I am not familiar with Aussie politics, but you can expect to face something that is 10 times worse)
IronClad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was up in the early hours watching to see how far the Australian establishment would go to preserve/safeguard their interest which must have been paramount to the whole program and its consequences of denying the rights of clearly an innocent victim.

We know what the program was and from our own view we know what the consequences were to the Australian establishment. The more innocent she was found to be the more they acted like vultures around a dead carcass.

Folk should have switched channels from the moron TV producers turning her case into a comedy [whereas it was a comedy of errors by the government] but how many did, I wonder. What pleasure was gained from putting out these monsterous broadcasts [it was to get a laugh] and what pleasure was there to the TV viewer. I guess it was the Osama bin Laden syndrome. The Right Wing sense of humour.

It is obvious that had she been guilty, based on the evidence, none of this would have taken place. She would be a nobody who was guilty and deserved her punishment. There is nothing funny here. It was because she was an innocent nobody the establishment came out in force to turn the Australian public against her. You see, if they can make light of it and you laugh then you are not seeing the serious side of it. They can ill afford a serious investigative piece, similar to the linked video. There is no joke here and it is no laughing matter.

I would only trust that whatever the establishment had to protect was more important than the length it went through to deny her human rights and demonstrating how far they could go to below contempt but most of all one would hope that there was someone in the government worth the description of a diplomat /statesman and was given the proper advice to have determined the governments action was the right one to protect that interest.

Because the alternative is there was no diplomat/statesman in the government nor any knowledgeable adviser to have done something at the very beginning to have avoided the whole thing.

However, there is a third option. It suited them at the time to have this affair blow up and in the public domain. One really can't see why else it would have happened otherwise. What was it - to show how tough they could be and was this the front Australia wanted to put up to Indonesia.

You can't get anymore tough than to destroy the life of an innocent citizen of your country and a female, at that. Did it make it even better that she was attractive. Is she playing a part in their sick theatre production?

Is this a lead up to the new world order or are we in it already?

I hope she makes it home but where she calls home is another matter.

How long does an agenda last? As long as a government term? As long as two governments terms. After 20 years? Less with good behaviour?

Well, if we are sensible about it Indonesia is off our holiday list. How about Australia? Not sure? Safe holiday retreats are slowly diminishing with the onset of selective human rights.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: