FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The NDAA police state
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
RedMahna

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw, i'm sorry i hijacked your thread Southpark Fan. didn't mean to piss and moan...
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries at all...

I am more the find out something/find it and share.

I am an instigator.

I don't listen well so I usually do not get involved over and over.

I read as much as I can though. Alot of bright people about.

I actually steer clear of topics Rapheal et all (some others) fire about and on symbology/numerology and everything else topics, I can't keep up with that. Over my head. Kind of like my Slovakian/Communist educated friend playing North American Trivial Pursuit. Cool info and interesting if you are listening Rapheal et all...

Most of all I am outraged + intrigued like most on here!

RedMahna

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Most of all I am outraged + intrigued like most on here!

me too. sometimes i feel quite defeated and that's probably when i start typing way too much garbage. it's like i wish i knew i was going somewhere with it.

it's very difficult to maintain trust or even develop any when we feel like an entire system is fucked worldwide with sickos at the top, lapdogs in management, and pissed-off, used-up people towing the bottom. so i can understand why many people still rather just watch American Idol or whatever...

in a way, it was comforting to have this middleclass way of life. whether we were really being drugged with TV and consumerism, it kept the masses fairly cooperative, especially amongst themselves.

now with so much info out there, much of it very good, and much of it very misinfo... maybe we have gotten more sensitive and thus shaken up. i am not so sure how good that is, particularly when millions are out of work. (and things ain't looking great with the same old characters coming back to DC, regardless what their party is.)

so like i said, with all these huge amounts of money going into intricate techno devices and control centers, how can any human or groups of humans make that all go away, especially when vast groups of humans rely so much on these said technologies (and varying amounts of cyber security)?

another thing, it seems plenty of cash is available to build this particular infrastructure. as if their pants were on fire they are rushing to put a failsafe number on everyone, a cow branding if you will. i don't have to mention any religious stuff or sci-fi book, it still sucks ass on its own merit. the GS1 global code for everything is here... been here a while now, and just needs everyone/everything in the database. basically, it is the UCC code for all things, and this design is used in commerce for supply chain. (newt talks about six sigma. six sigma is the supply chain world's operational manifesto. it doesn't matter who talks about this though, b/c money will not be redirected to anything other than this freak manufacturing organizational chart, starting from the treasury to communications overlords, with pitstops along the way... they don't care about your roads and bridges or your healthcare. these, as you can see for years now, have all deteriorated.)

so, OWS or not, who is going to rebuild what is really important? are we to visit other parts of the world only via telecommunications? i feel we are being restricted from being too mobile (in the physical sense) than anything else. any thoughts on that?

red

leon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red, you do need a vacation. Come on over. You will get laid, that I guarantee.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear ya Red. Life is hard. S**t happens to everyone, it is how you deal with it. What do you do with a situation you cannot control? You observe it. Pick it apart. Now days - more eyes. Think of 3-6-9 degrees of separation.

Be a thorn in the side. Death by a thousand cuts.

Think of the info peeps see that they didn't before (not everyone has consumed these topics) but quite a few have. New info on alternatives to this, facts about that etc...peeps have become more informed. So slowly some stunts cannot and will not be pulled anymore. Psychopaths are creative though. So gotta stay glued. Don't ya just watch some stuff now and discard it? Oh man what a crock etc...so in a way it is easy to brush this stuff off. Not unlike a sheeple. So stay glued to what YOU find interesting. Then report back, light the signal fire - whatever.

I do not want to live in the 13th century nor do I think the cops are the bad guys and we are in a police state, persecuted at every turn yada yada...but some things have to change.

So how about The Apache philosophy applied...then
slowly chisel away at the lies. Shed light on the lot and its Filthy Lucre.

If Snake Plisskin can surf that bitchin' wave, surely we can wade thru this nonsense!

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the FBI Memo: Agents Can ‘Suspend the Law’
Spencer Ackerman and Noah Shachtman | March 28, 2012 | Wired

'The FBI once taught its agents that they can “bend or suspend the law” as they wiretap suspects. But the bureau says it didn’t really mean it, and has now removed the document from its counterterrorism training curriculum, calling it an “imprecise” instruction. Which is a good thing, national security attorneys say, because the FBI’s contention that it can twist the law in pursuit of suspected terrorists is just wrong.

“Dismissing this statement as ‘imprecise’ is a rather unsatisfying response given the very precise lines Congress and the courts have repeatedly drawn between what is and is not permissible, even in counterterrorism cases, over the past decade,” Steve Vladeck, a national-security law professor at American University, says. “It might technically be true that the FBI has certain authorities when conducting counterterrorism investigations that the Constitution otherwise forbids, but that’s good only so far as it goes.”

The reference to law-bending was noted in a letter to FBI Director Robert Mueller from Sen. Richard Durbin that Danger Room obtained. When Danger Room asked for the original document, the FBI initially declined. On Wednesday, a Bureau spokesperson relented, but refused to say who prepared the document; how long it was in circulation; and how many FBI agents, analysts and officials received its instruction. The undated piece of instructional material notes that “under certain circumstances, the FBI has the ability to bend or suspend the law to impinge on the freedom of others.” Those circumstances include “the ability to gather information on individuals which would normally be protected under the U.S. Constitution through the use of FISA [the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act], Title 3 monitoring [general law enforcement surveillance], NSL [National Security Letter] reports, etc.”'

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Collusion: Watch Yourself Being Tracked Online
Jacob Sloan | April 2, 2012 | Disinfo

Warning, the results of this may scare you — it might be better if you didn’t know.

From Mozilla:
Collusion is an experimental add-on for Firefox and allows you to see all the third parties that are tracking your movements across the Web. It will show, in real time, how that data creates a spider-web of interaction between companies and other trackers.

whej

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK SPF,

While Collusion is a network data miner and follower, that tracks analytic's from Ominture, Google, Webtrends, etc. it is not the end all in surveillance. These so called tools are there for social networking and trends. Yeah they may use the data for the wrong thing but, and its a big one;
you opted in to it if you downloaded Mozilla Firefox and accepted the EULA! Just like all other software on your computer.

No big news here...

What about your IP Address?

Want to stop the intense tracking on your PC?
Use Ghostery and Get Off My Lawn along with AD Block Plus and your on your way to a safer more controlled experience.
How about those IP spoofers as well? NetShade? Proxy Block?

Where there's a will, there is a way!

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey whej

I agree with everything you said. I was not aware of some of that software/services you posted - thks!

I post some articles for peeps like my g'friend or mum who are not as tech savvy as yourself.

Another point, you are right again, peeps agree many times to these terms of use etc....buyer beware....but what did that coke snorting, suicide faking, fried chicken eatin', Illuminati pin cushion Hillary say; it takes a village?

Have a nice day whej.

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happens when social surveillance goes mainstream?
Mathew Ingram Apr. 2, 2012 | Gigaom

'The 18th-century philosopher Jeremy Bentham came up with an idea for a futuristic prison he called the Panopticon, a building with mirrors that would allow everyone to see what their neighbors were doing. Thanks to the growth of social tools like Twitter and Facebook and Foursquare, we now have the ingredients for a digital version of this phenomenon, and some are already using those mirrors for questionable purposes: in addition to creepy apps like Girls Around Me, the UK is proposing a law that would allow for monitoring of social media (as well as email and text messaging) without a warrant, US universities admit that they already track what their athletes are saying — and a high-school student was recently expelled for comments he made on his personal Twitter account. At this point, advertisers tracking us online is the least of our problems.'

Continuity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdBlock Plus, Ghostery, Flashblock and NoScript (amongst still others) FTW. Cool

There are even versions of nearly all of these plugins now that work practically just as well in most cases with Chrome and Opera, so you don't *have* to use just Firefox if you prefer otherwise. Wink

Cat Haiku
whej

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
AdBlock Plus, Ghostery, Flashblock and NoScript (amongst still others) FTW. Cool

There are even versions of nearly all of these plugins now that work practically just as well in most cases with Chrome and Opera, so you don't *have* to use just Firefox if you prefer otherwise. Wink

Yup SPF and Conty, totally concur.

ABP, Ghostery also work with Internet Exploder.
I use Camino, and OmniWeb on my Muc's,
Opera on my Winders,
and Sea Monkey on my Loonix machines.
The less they know, the better for us. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 3 of 21

Jump to: