FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Moon Landing Hoax
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Moon Landing Hoax Reply with quote

Just a refresher on one of the first black ops pulled off badly right in broad daylight. I know it happened a while ago but it is so relevant to today. The efforts put into fooling sheeple etc....

Link: http://youtu.be/yo5w0pm24ic

I always laugh at the USA/United States corporate logo in the composite/poorly designed photos. Who makes this stuff up?

Scientific support provided by GaryGo

Coke adds life to where there isn't any - Smile

Last edited by Southpark Fan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
leon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pitiful British stooges!!! Not enough for them to murder Kennedy, they now want to destroy his heritage by bringing up those ridiculous and groundless accusations!
RedMahna

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my question is, who pays big money to produce a film like this moon landing story? what's their interest in all this - and if they are really outing a lie, what does a person do with this information?

did we "go to the moon" for bragging rights or to funnel money somewhere else? i can't think of any other reasons. but anyway, the scientific-sounding evidence didn't really cut it for me.

red

leon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canít you put 2 and 2 together? Itís a continuous drive by British nobility to suppress scientific and technological development everywhere. It is continuous attack on True American Spirit and True American Culture. It is continuous drive to demoralize enemy population before destroying it.

American manned space program made a shiny silver dollar with Kennedy on it in technological advances for every red cent put in. No, no, no Ė it canít be allowed. That is why the British asset Obama has defunded the NASA manned space program.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some serious issues surrounding the images/tv feeds. I think the gig was up when that coke bottle appeared for all to see on the 'live' tv feed. End of that fantasy. Even one of those Nazis (Wernher Magnus Maximilian, Freiherr von Braun) that you let run your country (See: Operation Paperclip, Operation Alsos and TICOM) after WWII doubted the claims of a successful trip to the moon. And he designed the delivery device. C'mon wake up! Believe what you want to believe. My point was to illustrate how easy it is to fool people. With whatever story!

This one is especially troublesome. How stupid are these people. Trying to pull off this fantasy (without thinking through technological advancements that can analyze to a much deeper level - in the not too distant future). It shows everyone that deception is rampant. Especially by the US. Other countries do it. The US is king.

As for Britain.

There day has come and gone. The sun has set on that most murderous country.

Here in NS Canada, we are stripping every last known monument, school, gov building of the name Edward Cornwallis. A British murderous psychopath. That is their claim to fame and legacy. The US simply used their rule book in recent memory.

My point was to show that your gov lies. For glory?? Sick and twisted.

Lyrics: http://www.ratm.com/lyrics/battle/testify.html

The US gov is a criminal enterprise. The US and its spoiled child should be sent to reform school, then off to a prison in the Hague.

Is the word 'revolution' not muttered anymore? Just a concept for the past? Do we just go along with the status quo as is? This is the gov form we will have for the future? I do not think people are going to tolerate this anymore. Take the power back!

Lyrics: http://www.ratm.com/lyrics/selftitled/power.html

Last edited by Southpark Fan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
leon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"As for Britain.
There day has come and gone. The sun has set on that most murderous country. "

When I say British I do not mean geographical location or Nation. What I mean is a Web of Imperial Institutions mostly centered in England and US, most likely still controlled from England, that are true heirs Ė ideologically, financially and politically to the Late British Empire.

And you are still being very much under their influence and duped by their malicious propaganda, like the movie that you have posted.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Leon you believe the US landed on the moon?

I do not.

leon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do till the death do us part.

So does the whole Russian Space community - I have a friend from Zvesdni Gorodok (a Star City), a Moscow's suburb.
RedMahna

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leon, i meant the documentary - who funds stuff like that and for what purpose... not who funds the moon landing. so you're saying basically that the british (govt or ??) fund this stuff to discredit the USA. okay, that's possible.

Southpark Fan, maybe it was hoax, maybe not. technology is given to the people after it's been developed and used... so perhaps we're seeing inconsistencies that were really there, or maybe someone added them later. it's not hard to do alter evidence these days.

not sure about the testimonies of certain individuals. people will say anything for money... after all, if they were on-board originally with NASA during the faked missions, then it's evident that they already lied for their job's sake. (this is the problem with the world, anyhow.)

so, how does one discern anything, really? i am not convinced thoroughly, tho i am sure not everything we see and hear is real.

red

leon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red, not the goddamned British Government - it's been subverted by Impire very long time before US Government was.

I am talking Imperial Institutions, let me name a few:

1. Bank of England
2. Royal Institute of International Affairs
3. CFR (Subsidiery of Royal Institute of International Affairs)
4. Canadian Institute of International Affairs CIIA
5. The European DeBilderberger Group
6. The American Trilateral Commission
7. The US Federal Reserve (a subsidiery of Bank of England)
8. JP Morgan
9. Goldman Sachs

Shall I go on? Or would you say that afformentioned Institutions have enough money power to fund a lousy movie?
RedMahna

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Shall I go on? Or would you say that afformentioned Institutions have enough money power to fund a lousy movie?

yeah, i'd say they could afford it.

RedMahna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not to be a complete dickhead, but i like to play devil's advocate sometimes...

how is it that none of these astronauts or NASA in fact thought of taking an ordinary Kodak Super 8 color camera with them to the moon?? maybe i am missing something very simple here...

red

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: