FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Who should America ATTACK next? Iran or America?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Who should America ATTACK next? Iran or America? Reply with quote

Yes that is correct.
What would you rather see?

An American Civil War, a Revolution that is long overdue or should the patri-IDIOTS attack Iran instead?

Which option is better for the rest of the world?

Imagine if they wipe themselves out....there will be 30% MORE of the world's energy resources available to be shared by everyone else.
Pressure to develop the FILTHY oil sands project will be postponed.
No need to build that pipeline into the states.
So who should America attack next, America or Iran?

I vote/hope for peace, but if peace is not possible, I will pray for an American Revolution instead.

After all the fellas who scripted in that clause about the right to bear arms, could foresee this day?
Yanks were given the right to bear arms by their forefathers because they could foresee that the scum in Merika would eventually rise to the top of the food chain like they always do.

So what are you waiting for Merika?
You want permission to fly your drones and drop bombs on domestic targets instead of overseas targets?
You don't need permission to do what is right.
For once let your putrid conscience decide, not the NEO-cons.

Stop being the patri-IDIOT patsy who will follow orders blindly, who does what he/she is told without asking questions.

The Conscientious Objectors of the Iraq War are the only heroes thus far.
IMHO
And they are the ones treated like criminals?
The REST of those troops have questionable morals, lacking real integrity.
Some yanks are just plain ignorant scum who love war and mayhem.
U need a job that bad?
Willing to kill innocent people in a far away land?
After finding out your own government LIED about WMD?
Why are Americans still joining the armed forces?
L O S E R S

So the choice is:
Do B-52 Stealth bombers head for Iran or does the domestic Stealth Uni-bomber throw some FEAR into the masters at home? Laughing

namaste

RedMahna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

has there been or will there ever be a hollywood-produced movie that fantasizes around that subject? (i'm not a movie-goer, so i have to ask... besides the Rambo reactionary thing, i can't think of any.)

wouldn't that be an awesome flick?

ps - upon edit, Raphael, i didn't see your reference to hollywood on another thread when i wrote this, so that was kinda weird.

red

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedMahna wrote:
has there been or will there ever be a hollywood-produced movie that fantasizes around that subject? (i'm not a movie-goer, so i have to ask... besides the Rambo reactionary thing, i can't think of any.)

wouldn't that be an awesome flick?

ps - upon edit, Raphael, i didn't see your reference to hollywood on another thread when i wrote this, so that was kinda weird.

red

not really that weird.
when you start investigating REMOTE VIEWING and its connections to the EM fIELd or the Akashic records, you begin to see how the narratives within the narrative can unfold.

The connections that are dismissed as coincidences.
(not by me)

Note: proteins/amino acids/dna is about 'folding and unfolding', as are the Maya Codices (they fold like a MAP) and the Torah 'scroll' which reminds me a two spirals, all of which later became 'books'...that we can add or remove pages or updates???

So having said all of that let me introduce you to the arketypal Archangel Dr. MIchaEL Persinger who claims we can train our minds to communicate with each other while 'dreaming'?
He claims 6+ billion conscious humans using INTENT in itself can help to UNITE the ENTIRE WORLD in under 10 minutes using the EM fIELd.

NO MORE SECRETS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6VPpDublg

That is why I call MIchaEL an ArchangEL, he has a new wonderful angLE.
He just might issue sheeple some wings to help them ascend.

namaste

RedMahna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting indeed.

Not being sarcastic, or silly, but going on further with your choices between whom we should be at war with... and supposing we use the aforementioned hollywood movie idea for the vehicle right now...

Say we have the military blow things up here that which represent the evils of our advanced civilization. Some time after the dust settles, if handled "correctly" (for the purposes of this movie), people find the elements of psychotropic experiences to be the significant way to spend their time, aside from the necessary cultivating of food.

Wasn't this (and there was a big thread about it some time ago here on BFN) the singular important thing that high-priests were privvy to, which they possibly kept for themselves not to be shared with the common fodder... since there would not be adequate control over the population (and hence little real way to make great fortunes) if humans were running around day after day having enlightened experiences?

Would that we could be free to indulge, I wonder if that may be the key to peace among humans -- and possibly what John Lennon referred to in his "Imagine" challenge as the answer?

From our worldly logical point-of-view, surely though most of us would think we'd die of cold and starvation... but would we really? Humans adapt to the natural world, as they have in the Stone Ages. In fact, take away all the juice that runs our world now, and we would be about as advanced as the cave man. No?

So, why are we worried about losing our iPads, anyway? How does that significantly improve natural freedoms and natural abilities and naturally-induced phenomena?

Now, realistically, this movie may not play out... yet. But judging from the reluctance of global powers to usher in free energy for the use of mankind, I would guess there will be a day of reckoning from the masses, though 2012 might or might not be the era. Especially if the PTB (whoever they are) succeed in further dumbing down and killing off certain populations.

red

atm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myanmar, The Kingdom of Thailand, Australia.

Thanks, Hilary Clinton. Twisted Evil
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:
Myanmar, The Kingdom of Thailand, Australia.

Thanks, Hilary Clinton. Twisted Evil

you lost me atm machine, what do you mean?

namaste

atm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Encirclement.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/01/us-myanmar-idUSTRE7B00F720111201

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/search/label/Pakistan

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2011/08/bbc-duplicity-strikes-again.html

Comments welcome

atm
RedMahna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now now, don't make fun of my little boxing kitty!!! Laughing
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:
Encirclement.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/01/us-myanmar-idUSTRE7B00F720111201

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/search/label/Pakistan

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2011/08/bbc-duplicity-strikes-again.html

Comments welcome

atm

well your clarification of encirclement, along with those links only supports my view that a US civil war is preferable to another World War.

i.e. I hope the USA implodes from within before she starts exploding her WMD all over the world.

R.I.Pieces merika
live by the gun
die by the gun

Taps played backwards is Spat! Wink

namaste

atm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be subtle. Interests rates are the new WMD.

Incremental.

atm Neutral
leon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:
It will be subtle. Interests rates are the new WMD.

Incremental.

atm Neutral

I wish I was that optimistic.

My mother used to work as a GULAG M.D. in the area where first Russian Nuclear weapons were developed and first-hand saw the consequences of radiation exposure, when the living meat starts falling off the bones.

I hope that the majority of you realize that there is no way stopping any major military confrontation from going nuclear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: