FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The CUBE Unlike ALL others...meets GOD in the BOX?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:32 pm    Post subject: The CUBE Unlike ALL others...meets GOD in the BOX? Reply with quote

The ABCs of this post.

A
I want to introduce you to a book released in 2010.
Quote:
This book contains thirty-three full-color illustrations.

Arrow http://dgleahy.com/p49.html

The title piece presents a beautifully simple proof that:

1/ there is a central cube
2/ constitutionally unique among all cubes
3/ the absolute dead center cube

An illustration accompanies the proof.

It is additionally proven that the hypercubic volume of this cube is uniquely constituted as a natural number. The mathematics of the unique cube and hypercube are then related to physical measures of magnitude and balance, and to the real trinary logic articulated in an earlier work, Foundation: Matter the Body Itself.

The trinary logic is, in turn, shown to have a foundational relationship to the arithmetic and geometric series, to the series of perfect numbers, and to the Banach-Tarski paradox. Original geometric constructions based on the properties of the division in extreme and mean ratio are illustrated and further related to the logarithmic spiral and to the physical constants. Five appendices deal with Fibonacci's rabbit tree, the rationality of the so-called irrationals, an understanding of mathematics without a notion of nothing, the New Jerusalem cube, and creation ex nihilo, the latter related to the structure of the Trinity.

http://www.amazon.com/Cube-Unlike-All-Others/dp/1453641297

B
And the IDEA of a central CUBE we incorporate in something more artsy farsi, a documentary....
Wink

Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8hNDajDH8c&feature=player_embedded
GOD in the BOX, a documentary soon coming to a Film fEstIvaL near you.

C
Help D.G. Leahy, the author of the book, and me in trying to associate A to B using C.

37 and the number of the collective unconscious.
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=72460#72460

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:23 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Hi Mr. Raphael. I'll ask here as it's likely you may be the one to reply.

The origin of sound and light. That is, ? Might this have anything to do with the transverse and longitudinal waves? Perhaps not and I think the latter is self evident and the former may simply be the product of the structure of space. As in (following the shape of a big) O....
Where in these models do we find how sound enmeshes or works with light?? I do know that light freqs can be dropped down into sound so in essence they are essentially the same thing.

Came across a cool piece tho far too intro like about how sound and light work together to form the aura/chakras etc.

Also wonder how S and L play into our imploding/exploding yantric universe...

Mark
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Hi Mr. Raphael. I'll ask here as it's likely you may be the one to reply.

The origin of sound and light. That is, ? Might this have anything to do with the transverse and longitudinal waves? Perhaps not and I think the latter is self evident and the former may simply be the product of the structure of space. As in (following the shape of a big) O....
Where in these models do we find how sound enmeshes or works with light?? I do know that light freqs can be dropped down into sound so in essence they are essentially the same thing.

Came across a cool piece tho far too intro like about how sound and light work together to form the aura/chakras etc.

Also wonder how S and L play into our imploding/exploding yantric universe...

Mark

Mind if I use your question to promote the obvious?

SOUND and LIGHT

SOUND and LIGHT WAVES

Go to this link and scroll down (better if you read the blog) until you get to these two images depicting SOUND and LIGHT.
Arrow http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/16/%E2%80%9C%E2%80%A6a-noble-theory-of-everything-must-include-the-swastika%E2%80%9D/

hey Azoth do you KNOW what it is you are looking for?
do you?

what is it?

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:47 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

I'll get to that if I haven't already. I do not know anything anymore. But I guess I'd like to know the fool who set us up with Karma... Whilst having to exist Within a Food Chain. Now this is the cosmic joke.

Mark

edit. Yes, did read that when you first posted it. A very cool overview and I think I got it backwards. The transverse of course explains the dna helix...not to mention the golden spiral itself.

Well, what I want to Know...is that "direct knowing" of how they both enmesh; at the varying densities. It's freaky as I mentioned that they are, in essence, the same thing.

And it appears this is tied into this X switch over dynamic. All this is very cool and hopefully fate will let me pursue it a bit more......

_____

Another thing that "bothers" me is nested geometries. Not them but what they are in; the Aether of course. But it's how all the little nodes/vortexes combine...it appears that's all IT/US really is/are......

Good Show my man.
Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

"hey Azoth do you KNOW what it is you are looking for?
do you?

what is it?"

As the song goes, I'm "looking for today". But perhaps you mean which Aspect of It am I looking for....

I've related what I'm into around here. And I realize it's likely very improbable (not being Neo in a movie set). But know there are folks in Russia who have proven telekinesis and I don't mean Uri. Etc etc.

Oh yes, my asc is in the nakshatra called chitra. The vedic stellar lore on this, within the lunar zodiac, explains much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: