FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
intestinal degradation

::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: intestinal degradation Reply with quote

For the umpteenth time I've seen yet another pic, depicting, how, supposedly, eating poorly can lead to your gut literally dissolving in places. I'm sure you've seen them to, a colon that has conspicuous gaps etc.. I don't see how food could actually pass through those tracts as depicted...

Now the last one I saw was at rawfoodworld, which was in the context of cripes, raw food. The guest said he had been on a raw food diet and this kinda thing can still happen!
I've, not much, doubt, that this is possible but I'm wondering if this is really as common as they are making it out to be. If so, is there a self observatory way in finding if your gut has fallen apart? I think this is the extreme (along with marketing) but it freaked me out so I ask....

I've also acquired the understanding that (say coffee) enemas are basically mandatory for vibrancy. Yet I've read from various MD's that none of this kinda stuff is necessary if you stay away from McSludge and the gamut of toxic offerings.

Thanks
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Things learned at mother's knee and other joints... Reply with quote

Didn't your mom ever tell you that you would have to eat a peck of dirt in your life? If you are below the peck level, you may be short a bit of natural immunization Wink

A variety of critters and substances can create lesions in the GI tract. If you have no obvious symptoms, one less thing to worry about. Idea

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Ahoy mate, 'tas been a while. I'm ok in this but I still wonder if those depictions are anything close to reality. These "pics" in most cases are drawings...so I'm wondering if it's really not that bad in general and the images are more a marketing scare tactic.
As mentioned, all the "pics" I've seen, in context, are basically the same. All are Discontinuous, with outright gaps in the tract. I simply can't fathom how food could pass through if in that condition.
Then along with these pics of course are those real pics of the sludge that comes out after some protocol. All I can say is none of my detoxes to date has ever generated anything close to that kinda crap. Like, what the Fuck are these folks eating if valid!?

Sparky
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:01 am    Post subject: Gut feeling Reply with quote

Peritonitis is a serious condition caused by GI tract contents getting out and about in the abdominal cavity. Life-threatening, any perforation in the intestines can be deadly and very swiftly. Any kink or obstruction in the intestines is also quickly noticed and easily diagnosed.

Most of those "look what came out of this guy's system" are just the result of the flocculents and starches that the "practitioner" introduced in the first place. Your intestines, when not otherwise occupied, are not particularly clogged or coated.

The real threat is dysentery or cholera, or even virulent e-coli (NOT the variety that lives in symbiosis within our intestines) when the inner cells are sloughed off and diarrhea occurs. Dehydration can be a killer.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

That sounds more like it eh. Just doing a bunch of fiber powder can generate a rather puffed up product - which of course some practitioners say is problematic itself. Merci.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Health All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: