FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Swastika + pi + phi + Speed of Light = Great Pyramid
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
Thanks Raph, nano tech is just now helping to prove the swastika's versatile nature, this will lead to BIG things I am sure.

Swastika Beyond Redemption?

I wrote the author of this book some time ago suggesting he and me do a part 2 to his book.
Helping to Redeem the symbol.

He told me he had moved on....

Laughing Laughing

Well you and me both know that nano technology/science suggests that the swastika will be redeemed when its geometrical charms have revitalized our energy future....

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To appreciate the following 'texts with images' I would suggest you have a glance at this 'thesis' that I see as part of the paradigm enlightenment.

Arrow http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/dmb/reports/chiralmetamaterials/Wen%20Zhang%20PhD%20Thesis%20(2007).pdf
(for some reason you must cut and paste this link into your browser to make it work)

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: