FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Swastika + pi + phi + Speed of Light = Great Pyramid
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
7he4uthor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it interesting while looking into Calculus that the basic definition of the word relates to mathematical formulas that look at irregular/inconstants.
The works of man relate to finite and constant structures and templates, non of which exist in nature but only in the [UN]sacred geometry of Man.

Raphael's posts [I followed for several years] address secret societies and geometry which is NOT sacred, but are the redundant repetitious geometrics of lines and circles ... again none of which exist in nature.

Calculus is an attempt [at least] to go beyond what FALSE gurus call 'sacred geometry' which is both inferior math and an inferior understanding of creation which does not fit into circles and lines.

I'm straight out calling BS on this 'sacred' title to small groups who hide in the shadows and prey on the truly creative as Rothschild is accused of doing with Tesla. You wont learn anything of value from Raphael but resentment of things too complex for algebraic geometry to comprehend.

I find it amazing how someone can come on the internet with grade 8 math and geometry and have 'followers'. It is a sad commentary on America's level of education.

Back to school now ...

Raphael's ramblings would infer that the swastika's math can be applied to things like 2012 precession cycles, the sun, the earth, etc. My dad was a physicist in aerospace research and math genius, If he were the type to waste time on chat forums [where the BS is nearly 100%] he would certainly say Rafs ideas are bunk and based on INFERIOR math which just doesn't apply in nature or cosmology.

Ask Raphael what degrees he holds and what qualifications he has other than reading lots of conspiracy books on esoteric groups who are predators to the true elite genius' .
Its kind of like those videos about taking drugs to activate the Pinael Gland ... this gland is activated when born, no need for external stmuli to turn it on, and most of the [many] GuruVmasters who rant on this subject ... their minds are mush ... not capable of doing calculus ... which I would say calculus is the true test of beginners-level intelligence, a first step to understanding the nature of creation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ismnD_QHKkQ&list=FLuR8yELXH6ilhyYGDkrOteg&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7he4uthor wrote:
I found it interesting while looking into Calculus that the basic definition of the word relates to mathematical formulas that look at irregular/inconstants.
The works of man relate to finite and constant structures and templates, non of which exist in nature but only in the [UN]sacred geometry of Man.

Raphael's posts [I followed for several years] address secret societies and geometry which is NOT sacred, but are the redundant repetitious geometrics of lines and circles ... again none of which exist in nature.

Calculus is an attempt [at least] to go beyond what FALSE gurus call 'sacred geometry' which is both inferior math and an inferior understanding of creation which does not fit into circles and lines.

I'm straight out calling BS on this 'sacred' title to small groups who hide in the shadows and prey on the truly creative as Rothschild is accused of doing with Tesla. You wont learn anything of value from Raphael but resentment of things too complex for algebraic geometry to comprehend.

I find it amazing how someone can come on the internet with grade 8 math and geometry and have 'followers'. It is a sad commentary on America's level of education.

Back to school now ...

Raphael's ramblings would infer that the swastika's math can be applied to things like 2012 precession cycles, the sun, the earth, etc. My dad was a physicist in aerospace research and math genius, If he were the type to waste time on chat forums [where the BS is nearly 100%] he would certainly say Rafs ideas are bunk and based on INFERIOR math which just doesn't apply in nature or cosmology.

Ask Raphael what degrees he holds and what qualifications he has other than reading lots of conspiracy books on esoteric groups who are predators to the true elite genius' .
Its kind of like those videos about taking drugs to activate the Pinael Gland ... this gland is activated when born, no need for external stmuli to turn it on, and most of the [many] GuruVmasters who rant on this subject ... their minds are mush ... not capable of doing calculus ... which I would say calculus is the true test of beginners-level intelligence, a first step to understanding the nature of creation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ismnD_QHKkQ&list=FLuR8yELXH6ilhyYGDkrOteg&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Ignore the pathetic STALKER.
His entire post was ad hominem...i.e. an attack against me, with NO proof given for his stupid accusations.

7he4uthor has in fact sent e-mails to my unlisted e-mail address.

He is a piece of shit with altered ulterior motives that only joined this forum to eventually confront me, again.
It took him until his 12th post to finally confront me?
Laughing

7he4uthor started up a website but the only folks who joined his pathetic 4-um? are the web bots that posted advertisements.

I know he loves to use me as a mirror.
He makes grandiose claims of having read my posts, yet it is obvious he is IGNORANT of the core of my work.

And while taking shots at my education, the only claim to fame he can muster is that his dad holds a degree?
Yes your dad was an aerospace engineer and my dad was a lathe machinist who made airplane parts.
Big deal, I fail to see the connections unless your dad was an asshole just like you?
According to your twisted logic I am a loser because your dad was a winner?

LOL
get lost, all you have proved today with your insolence is that you are a fucking wanker looking for a confrontation. It is clear where discussions between you and me end up. In the trash heap.

Here is what I have learned over the years after stirring the pot called HIStory.
The charming swastika attracts all kinds of SS assholes.
Take a bow mr. low brow

XX

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=75929#75929
This link will lead you to an explanation of how we derive the speed of light from the base of the Great Pyramid.

And these numbers:

Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=75831#75831

REVELATION of the PYRAMIDS and the relationship to pi and the speed of light

7he4uthor wrote:

Raphael's ramblings would infer that the swastika's math can be applied to things like 2012 precession cycles, the sun, the earth, etc. My dad was a physicist in aerospace research and math genius,

They are only ramblings IF you do not go to the links you dink.
How stupid are you to take me on without having done your homework?

OK THEN I am glad you have a mentor, go ask your dad if these symbol/images are suggesting an intimate relationship between pi, the swastika, and magic squares? IF they are related, also can we derive those numbers I posted regarding the speed of light in metres/sec? from the base of the Great Pyramid?

Is this ALL relevant to the revelation of the pyramids too?

The relation of the swastika to the squared circles.

These images have both the name of the VIDEO and the TIME encoded.

How much obvious proof must be presented?
‘IN THIS SIGN CONQUER’ the Great Pyramid and the Sacred Cut by Tons Brunés leads us to Nikola Tesla and the Philosopher’s Stone
Arrow http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2011/12/15/the-sacred-cut-by-tons-brunes/

XX

Optimist777

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is some more material to match the concept.

Quote:
Scientists find new role for the swastika

Just a month after a call for a European-wide ban of the swastika, scientists have found that the symbol has new applications in optical communications and could have a role in quantum cryptography.

Dr Darren Bagnall from the School of Electronics and Computer Science (ECS) at the University of Southampton has found that he can arrange tens of thousands of gold swastikas on a square millimetre to form new optical metamaterials that act to artificially change the polarization of light, effectively “twisting” light in accordance with the rotation of the swastikas. By changing the degree of twist in a predictable way the chiral metamaterials can provide an alternative way to code information that is being transmitted using light.

According to Dr Bagnall, it is the special arrangement and squareness of the swastika which makes it the ideal geometry for their experiments. He comments: "The swastika has a number of special features, it is entirely made up of vertical and horizontal straight lines and it is square but can still provide the feeling of left-handed or right-handed rotation known as chirality. It is this chirality which causes our swastikas to twist light."

Dr Bagnall and his team are continuing to experiment with a wide range of other chiral geometries such as, spirals, triskella and some fractals and are very excited about the potential for use of these chiral metamaterials in technology.

Dr Bagnall comments: ‘While we are still at an early stage in our experiments, we can already anticipate applications in optoelectronics, laser physics and optical communications. This is especially true, as technologists are increasingly using polarization state as a means of carrying information in applications such as quantum cryptography.’

http://www.innovations-report.com/html/reports/physics_astronomy/report-40833.html

Optimist777

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Whirling around in a frantic dance craze, they were swinging large weapons that looked like scythes or L-shaped scimitars; all four of these combined formed a rapidly rotating swastika. I intuitively understood that this monumental archetypal scene was related to the beginning of the process of creation and simultaneously to the final stage of the spiritual journey. In the cosmogenetic process (in the movement from the primordial unity to the worlds of plurality) the blades of the scimitars represented the force that is splitting and fragmenting the unified field of cosmic consciousness and creative energy into countless individual units. In relation to spiritual journey, they represented the stage when the seeker’s consciousness transcends separation and polarity and reaches the state of original undifferentiated unity. The direction of this process seemed to be related to the clockwise and counterclockwise rotation of the blades.

Projected into the material world, this archetypal motif seemed to be related to growth and development (the fertilized egg or seed becoming an organism) or destruction of forms (wars, natural catastrophes, decay). Then the experience opened up into an unimaginable panorama of scenes of destruction. In these visions, natural disasters, such as volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, crashing meteors, forest fires, floods and tidal waves, were combined with images of burning cities, entire blocks of collapsing high-rise buildings, mass death, and horror of wars. Heading this wave of total annihilation were four archetypal images of macabre riders symbolizing the end of the world. I realized that these were the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. (pestilence, war, famine, and death). The continuing vibrations and jolts of my pelvis now became synchronized with the movements of this ominous horseback riding and I became I joined the dance, becoming one of them, or possibly all four of them at once, leaving my own identity behind.

The Green Man Wink

http://greatmystery.org/nl/cancun2012grof-2.html

Hmmmm, interesting.

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
Here is some more material to match the concept.

Scientists find new role for the swastika

Quote:
According to Dr Bagnall, it is the special arrangement and squareness of the swastika which makes it the ideal geometry for their experiments. He comments: "The swastika has a number of special features, it is entirely made up of vertical and horizontal straight lines and it is square but can still provide the feeling of left-handed or right-handed rotation known as chirality. It is this chirality which causes our swastikas to twist light."

Dr Bagnall and his team are continuing to experiment with a wide range of other chiral geometries such as, spirals, triskella and some fractals and are very excited about the potential for use of these chiral metamaterials in technology.

http://www.innovations-report.com/html/reports/physics_astronomy/report-40833.html

I posted that article many years ago at the 2012Forum, do you think those 'end of the world UFO crazed sheeple' know or care about 'chirality', or the ability of a geometric figure to bend light?
I wonder is that why the #1 Vatican astronomer studied 'POLARIZATION', i.e. 'bending light'?

How is that connected to the Van Allen Belts and how much 'light' or radiation is allowed in?
Nobody seems to notice or care.

I wonder how Dr. Bagnall's experiments have gone these past 7 years?

Q/
What are chiral meta-materials?
A/
http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/dmb/chiralmetamaterials.php

Here is an observation I want to share with folks who consider themselves LIGHT WORKERS.
And I would think it would help to know the following if you want to become well rounded LIGHT WORKERS

Arrow you need to cut and paste the following >>> http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/dmb/reports/chiralmetamaterials/Wen%20Zhang%20PhD%20Thesis%20(2007).pdf

Without even reading or needing to understand the significance of what is in the text, it is OBVIOUS this article is about the 'manipulation of LIGHT', and just by quickly scanning the pages you can see it is filled with images (past page 35) of various swastikas and Maltese crosses relating to the geometry of light.

It appears that the geometric swastika and LIGHT like to do the tango.

re: OPTICAL ACTIVITY AND APPLICATIONS OF PLANAR CHIRAL META-MATERIAL

This pdf. discusses LIGHT, GEOMETRY (i.e. angLEs/angELs) POLARIZATION, the associations and applications of meta-materials to LIGHT helps to explain why the swastika as an ancient solar symbol is today being used to help design more efficient solar cells/array designs for solar panELs.

Is this another coincidence or part of an underlying design that has a geometric signature?

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we relate a new model of the photon to explain the Casimir effect? Can the photon be described as a system of a wave of energy, connecting particles, like a bola? Then when the photon strikes the two parallel plates, as long as the distance between the plates is smaller than the distance between the two particles connected by the wave energy, the particles will gain angular momentum and push the plates together.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-06-researchers-create-light-from-almost.html
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/26813/

Optimist777

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Plasmonics: New twist on nanoscale motors

Linearly polarized light that does not possess any angular momentum can be used to rotate a gold nanostructure that can, in turn, rotate a much larger silica microdisk.
http://www.nature.com/nnano/journal/v5/n8/images_article/nnano.2010.156-f1.jpg

http://www.nature.com/nnano/focus/dna-nanotechnology/index.html

As above, so below?

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
Plasmonics: New twist on nanoscale motors

Linearly polarized light that does not possess any angular momentum can be used to rotate a gold nanostructure that can, in turn, rotate a much larger silica microdisk.

http://www.nature.com/nnano/focus/dna-nanotechnology/index.html

As above, so below?

Good info 777, science is catching up to the TRUTH.

btw which article did that image come from?

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been looking for that article now and I can't find it, it's in one of the pages on that link. I'll keep searching.
And what do you think of a 3rd strand coming down from the middle of the swastika? Wink
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple-stranded_DNA

More on our nAnO Biophotonic DNA

The shadow looks like the hebrew aleph symbol. Wink

http://www.nature.com/nnano/journal/v5/n8/full/nnano.2010.128.html
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/43126
http://www.technion.ac.il/optics/

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

those are excellent contributions to the 'Swastika for Dummies' publication.

keep those SEEDS of TRUTH coming, that need to be cast to the 4 corners.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SSS-Sacred-Swastika-Science/320420841301320?sk=wall

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Raph, nano tech is just now helping to prove the swastika's versatile nature, this will lead to BIG things I am sure.
Here's a couple other articles we can match up.

Quote:
Optical forces induced on a light mill motor by an illumination wavelength of 810 nanometers (left) and 1700 nanometers. At 810 nm wavelength, light impacts the outer side of the arms, inducing a counterclockwise torque on the motor. At 1700 nm, light passes through the gaps and impacts the elbow of the motor, providing a clockwise torque.

http://www.photonics.com/Article.aspx?AID=42810

Quote:
Linearly polarized second harmonic generation microscopy reveals chirality

In optics, chirality is typically associated with circularly polarized light. Here we present a novel way to detect the handedness of chiral materials with linearly polarized light. We performed Second Harmonic Generation (SHG) microscopy on G-shaped planar chiral nanostructures made of gold. The SHG response originates in distinctive hotspots, whose arrangement is dependent of the handedness. These results uncover new directions for studying chirality in artificial materials.

http://www.opticsinfobase.org/abstract.cfm?uri=oe-18-8-8286
http://www.opticsinfobase.org/abstract.cfm?URI=oe-19-10-9242

Kinda gives a whole new thought process towards the sacred G and it's newly found golden chirality. Very Happy
Is the proof in the ancient stones, and could the positioning of the stones on the landscape point towards another clue?

Quote:

Artistic impression of chiral photonic metamaterial (left) and “slow light” photonic meta-material (right).
http://www.nanophotonics.org.uk/niz/niz/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: