FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Swastika + pi + phi + Speed of Light = Great Pyramid
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:22 am    Post subject: Swastika + pi + phi + Speed of Light = Great Pyramid Reply with quote

It might help before proceeding to have a quick look at this link first:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2011/12/15/the-sacred-cut-by-tons-brunes/

DNA is the common denominator that links the 99% against the 1%.

note the Friendship Knot

Does CHASE Bank want to be counted among your friends?

If you do not enjoy this documentary I will refund you your funny Freedom 55 CHASE the money.

Revelation of the Pyramids
Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmnnJytYjpM

Many AHA to be found among the ruins in that documentary.
Did you know that the first king of Egypt called Menes by the Greeks was know as King Aha?

Relationship of both the great pyramid and the swastika to the squared circle, aka pi using two circles?

i.e.
Go to 1:18:20 of that video.
listen carefully to what is being said about the two circles being drawn relative to a square pyramid with eight sides.

Is the speed of light mentioned along with pi?

These next mages were taken out of books printed in and around 1923.

Note in the first image, we have those 4 special constellations mentioned in the documentary, highlighted in the four corners.
i.e. The Man, the Eagle, the Lion, the Bull

...similar geometry. Is it difficult to connect the star of david to the square or cube?
Not at all.

And throughout the video we saw how they divided the Great Pyramid into eight sections, not four.

Go to 16:00 of that video for a discussion of the 8 sided pyramid.

Does the 8 sided pyramid whose 8 sides can only be seen briefly during the equinoxes have any relationship to the BaB-iLu and the BiBLe?

BaB-iLu is similar to BiBle with the vowels removed...BBL....so is BaBeL
GeNeSiS is GNoSiS, or GNSS

I did promise you an aha or two.

Now you need to find the match to those hexagons/trapezoid in the next image.

Temple of Man Schwaller de Lubicz page 177 Serpents in the Sky by John Anthony West

WTF Oh look WTC 7 is the same shape as the YHVH trapezoid?

YHWH = 26
QaBaLaH =137

Arthur I. Miller ends his book '137' discussing the '26' constants physics is currently using trying to formalize a 'theory of everything'.

Yes 26 of course....and 137 is the most fundamental of them ALL encapsulating 3 other constants into ONE dimensionless constant.

Now would be a good time to introduce the work of engineer Tons Brunes and his insights into geometry. Specifically 'the Sacred Cut'.
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=74451#74451

And what shape do we see on those wheels/gears/cogs to the right of Chris?
Laughing

Where have we seen this 'offset Brigit's Cross' SEED PATTERN?
How important does it appear to be?

Rustler's or Friendship Knot

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 30 times in total
curious george

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We loved "Revelations of Pyramid" video...thanks for post but as the thread below thread indicates; we got started on this one.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6549

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEUTRINOS FASTER THAN LIGHT?
http://dgleahy.com/p57.html

Quote:

Researchers on the Opera (Oscillation Project with Emulsion-tRacking Apparatus) experiment recorded the arrival times of ghostly subatomic particles called neutrinos sent from Cern on a 730km journey through the Earth to the Gran Sasso lab.

Subir Sarkar, head of particle theory at Oxford University, said: ‘If this is proved to be true it would be a massive, massive event. It is something nobody was expecting. ‘The constancy of the speed of light essentially underpins our understanding of space and time and causality, which is the fact that cause comes before effect. Cause cannot come after effect and that is absolutely fundamental to our construction of the physical universe. If we do not have causality, we are buggered.’

Jung + synchronicity + acausal = I guess we are buggered.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The TRAPEZOID?

namaste

whej

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael,

Where does Orion fit in with all of this?
By that I mean Giza, the constellations that will be
in alignment during the Equinox and the
alignment of Polaris with Orion at the same time.
Just curious... Wink

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whej wrote:
Raphael,

Where does Orion fit in with all of this?
By that I mean Giza, the constellations that will be
in alignment during the Equinox and the
alignment of Polaris with Orion at the same time.
Just curious... Wink

Equinox and the alignment of Polaris with Orion at the same time

when is this alignment supposed to occur, which equinox, what year?

did you watch that video I linked too?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doSrRkRaVss&feature=player_embedded

especially starting at around 59:00 >>> continuing to the end.

I hold the KEY.
It is called the swasti-KEY. I fear not embracing a TRUTH that in the west has been veiled with far too much BS and propaganda camPAIN.
Sadly judeao/Christian IGNORANCE treats the swasti-KEY like a hot potato.

That great documentary has Part I written all over it, it is incomplete.
I can script Part 2, in fact my work on this forum suggests I already have.
Wink

Around 1:26:17 in the video is my cue, where I reveal the treasure map.

CARD X of the Tarot which contains the 4 FIXED signs of the Zodiac, referred to as the Man, the Eagle, the Lion, and the Bull, which in FACT are associated with the 4 Evangelists and their gospels.

The Persians called them the 4 Royal Stars/4 Watchers, back in 3000 BCE.

’11258′ the DENDERA Zodiac the 4 ROYAL Stars the Marian Cross and phi
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/04/08/11258-dendera-zodiac-and-the-4-royal-stars/

AHA! those four zodiacal signs lead us to recovering TWO MODERN CODES.

1/ phi based on Fibonacci sequence
2/ alpha, the fine structure constant.

Yes alpha, the enigmatic fine struture constant connected to the speed of light, 137 = the gematria value of the word QaBaLaH. (QBLH) AHA!

here is another example linking DNA to the cube/sphere/pi, its all geometry:
“…The Amphora, the Rosetta Fractal, DNA and the Holy Grail”
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2011/03/07/the-amphora-the-rosetta-fractal-dna-and-the-holy-grail/

MAN/WOMAN
Buddha or the Goddess?

Hey world, MAN/WOMAN/ME and the swasti-KEY are waiting for you to arrive where TRUTH gets blurry and fuzzy but it just feels right.

i.e. the Lord, the God, JeHoVaH = YHVH = tetragrammaton = swasti-KEY to your heARTS and MiNds

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
whej

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Raphael for continuing to provided interesting insights.

Here's what I have discovered on my own.
See if it makes any sense.

The Equinox of 2012 begins with the entry of the 1:The Dragon (Draco, Phoenix, Thunderbird) vs. 2: The Bear (Ursa Major, The Bull, Merak), with 3: The Goat (Polaris, Solara, Twisted Foot, Xonecuillia, The Seventh Tree) as the forces of change. The String of Pearls (The Great Nebula of Orion, Mamalhuazzli, The Keeper of Fire, Nevarahnu) will be exactly .5 degrees axially from due north (Polaris) but directly south of The Heart of the Lion (Sphynx). This alignment allows for what you call the 4: Swastika The Wheel, Sun Dial or Swastika and the direct connection to the final phase of the beginning, ending, or whatever people think is coming. I believe it if the former and not the latter.

REVELATION To reveal? To lay bare and/or exposed?
Or our next step of consciousness...
Is a portal being opened that we need to be aware of?
I'm not sure.
Still watching and researching and it may sound out there but I keep getting signals that this is what I need to look for and deciphyr. Wink

leon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a hen sitting on its nest. Just what the hell is it hatching?
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leon wrote:

Looks like a hen sitting on its nest. Just what the hell is it hatching?

LOVE and Peace and spread your heART

Leon you are old enough to remember 'Star Trek'
Well out of his black hole will spew forth 'The Next Generation'
Laughing

namaste

duaneh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY PHI?
is it the Cause or the Effect?

http://milesmathis.com/phi.html

The Physics behind the Golden Ratio

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duaneh wrote:
WHY PHI?
is it the Cause or the Effect?

http://milesmathis.com/phi.html

The Physics behind the Golden Ratio

Hey thanks for bringing mILES Mathis to my attention again, I had nearly forgotten about him.
I like this guy.
He appears brilliant, he certainly is confident of his work, and of his 'thinking processes'. I wish I had him in my back pocket back in my BAUT days.

The Age of Aquarius is in fact associated with St. Matthew, the patron saint of the sciences.

Quote:
Last Name Meaning & Genealogy Links for the Surname MATTHEW

English form of Ματθαιος (Matthaios), which was a Greek form of the Hebrew name מַתִּתְיָהוּ (Mattityahu) meaning "gift of YAHWEH" or "gift of God," from the Hebrew personal name Matityahu. Saint Matthew, also called LEvI, was one of the twelve apostles. He was a tax collector, and supposedly the author of the first Gospel in the New Testament. As an English name, Matthew has been in use since the Middle Ages.

Mathis is the German version of the surname.
Matthews with a double "t" was more popular in Wales.

http://www.behindthename.com/name/matthew

I think we may have found our archetypal representative for the age of science, St. Mathis. Wink

namaste

XX

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why should we care about Lagrange Points?

Quote:
Lagrange point colonization is the colonization of the five equilibrium points in the orbit of a planet or its primary moon, called Lagrange points. The most obvious points for colonization are the points in the Earth-Moon system and the points in the Sun-Earth system. Although it would generally take days or even months to reach with current technology, many of these points would have near-continuous solar power capability since their distance from Earth would result in only brief and infrequent eclipses of light from the Sun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagrange_point_colonization

THE CHARGE FIELD causes LAGRANGE POINTS
Arrow http://milesmathis.com/lagrange2.html

L1 - L5
Well there are only about five points I want to make? Laughing

L1-L5 Lagrange Points next to St. Peter's Square

Amphora vase outline next to the cropped image, photographed by me in Peru 2006.
I have since named it the Rosetta Fractal, in honor of the Rosetta Stone which was KEY in the deciphering of the Egyptian hieroglyphs.
This symbol. mandala has assisted me in reconciling many aspects of science and religion, it has been KEY.

Thus just like the Rosetta Stone, where they realized that the third language on the Rosetta Stone was in agreement with the other two, this KEY image confirms that science and religion are two sides of the same coin/currency.
Like religion, the currency of language comes in many different denominations. Theology is 'language'.

“…The Amphora, the Rosetta Fractal, DNA and the Holy Grail”
For a recap to see how St. Peter Square is connected to the geometry of our DNA, how all four of those images (Lagrange, St. Peter, Amphora, Rosetta Fractal) intersect and connect in ways we cannot see, go here:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2011/03/07/the-amphora-the-rosetta-fractal-dna-and-the-holy-grail/

HOLY GRAIL found in ARECIBO Message:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/08/07/holy-grail-found-in-arecibo-message/

Do we have another MATCH made in HEAVEN?
Can we learn anything by comparing the above six/modELs?
Well it is obvious that the overall shapes of all of modELs match.
I mean if they try to compare shadows on Mars with a 'face' ... what I AM suggesting in this post is just as valid, considering we are discussing the EM fIELd, force lines and 'G'eometry.

Lets take a look at the details of the 5 Lagrange Points next to the 'G'eometry of St. Peter's Square ELIlpse.

i.e.
SUN in center = OBELISK found in St. Peter's Square Ellipse
between L1 and L2 = BLACK DOOR where they bury Popes, associated with the MOON/Earth, in Judaism we PASSOVER the moon after death.
L2 is in the vicinity of the entrance to the BASILICA
L3 coincidentally shows an 'opening' in the EAST
L4 and L5 in the past I have associated the two water fountains on each side of the obelisk with the two planets Jupiter and Saturn, which conjunct about every 20 years, part of an even bigger 800 year cycle.
Which is 4 and which is 5?
Take a look at the symbols for a clue?

Jupiter is 4 and Saturn is 5?

http://www.yoga-training-you.com/astrology-symbols.html

Quote:
The Jupiter - Saturn conjunct cycle is the longest cycle that doesn't involve the transcendental planets, Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto. The entire cycle takes approximately 800 years. The conjuncts of these two planets happen about every 20 years. For the last 200 years, the conjunct is happening near the start of the even numbered decades (1821, 1842, 1861, 1881, 1901, 1921, 1940, 1961, 1980, 2000, 2020, etc). Let us get the dynamics of these conjuncts, then we'll look into the meaning.

http://www.guidingstar.com/JupiterSaturnConjunct.html

Both IDEAS, the 'Lagrange Points and St. Peter's Square', are in fact in pursuit of the same truth, in search of a comprehensible narrative to help express/define unity.
The SOURCE of both these images which/witch is a maninfestation of the MiNd is still not understood.

But OBVIOULSY all we need to do NOW to become ONE is fill the Lagrange/St. Peter's Charge MiNd-Field with heARTs not MinEs! Wink
We need to find ways to help sheeple open/expand their minds not blow them up, to kingdom come?

Pope John Paul II funeral facing EAST
Seated in the first sections note the people wearing BLACK clothing seated in the north vs. those wearing WHITE clothing seated in the south!

I even see the 9 choir boys, 4 on the LEFT, and 5 on the RIGHT, corresponding to how the Lagrange Points have also been identified as L4 and L5. Wink
note the 'reversal'

And if 'charge fIELds' are associated with 'G'eometry, and Giordano Bruno the heretic wrote extensively about the 'Geometry of Language', do the Lagrange Points help in 'forming' language?

How do LAGrANGE points correspond to LANGuAGE?

UR let me think about it?

Quote:
ur-
Forming words with the sense of ‘proto-, primitive, original’.

Ur was a supercontinent that formed 3000 million years ago (3 billion) in the early Archean eon; the oldest continent on Earth...

OK go ahead call ME a crazy cookie because I AM seeing unity everywhere I lookie? Laughing
Why is that so CRAZY?
Maybe it is the sheeple who are in agreement, the mob blinded by the light, who can't see the obvious?

Language is the prime MOOver of the herd, leading us back to a TRUTH.

namaste

p.s.
gobEkLI and obELIsk appear to be part of the LEvI I37 narrative...2B continued

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: