FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
How exactly will you present this 9/11 investigation???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
redarmyrus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: How exactly will you present this 9/11 investigation??? Reply with quote

It seems the evidence is overwhelming. The 2 movies, "Loose Change" and "In Plane Site", seem to cover all the evidence presented here, and the viewers have a 95% positive reaction. Yet, only about 5% of the population is aware of the actual terrorists. I try to get people to watch the movie for free on google, convincing them of the 9/11 lie they are living, and I hope they'd do the same, but even after they get convinced on who the actual terrorists are, they don't feel angry about it, they just brush it off like its no big deal. The media will never expose the true nature of 9/11, because itís un-American, and the people themselves donít want to believe it. What good is this investigation if no one is willing to listen?
Mona

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree, redarmyrus.

I got excited about this in the beginning, but the same reasoning has occurred to me. It's not about "solving the crime," but getting enough people to give a shite.

Nobody's going to care what we decide here. A real investigation done by people accepted as "experts" with enough credibility to make people take notice would happen if the people demanded it. What's necessary is to get the people stirred up.

There were three investigations of the JFK assassination, but still nothing came of it. Because, you're right, they know it will crash American democracy and they're afraid of that. They don't really want the responsibility of rebuilding their nation. We've accepted the absence of morality so long, we used to it. I think we're afraid of honesty; it will demand too much of us. That's the problem that needs to be addressed.
FaxMam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow

Last edited by FaxMam on Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: LC and IPS Reply with quote

I think she's gone. Smells too bad in here.

LOOSE CHANGE and IN PLANE SITE have been THOROUGHLY DEBUNKED with SOLID FACTS and exposure of sloppy evidence and poor logic, totally ridiculous and DAMAGING to efforts to expose Sept 11 to the public.

They were both created as bookends for professional "debunkers" like Popular Mechanics and Scientific American. (Hint: When Jim Hoffman debunked both LC and IPS, he also debunked PM for swatting at low-hanging fruit, as if it were the only existing serious 9-11 research.)

The quickest way to find a sloppy or disinfo Sept 11 site is to see if they recommend either of these two videos, particularly when lacking serious disclaimers.
http://www.Takeoverworld.info/disinfo.html

There is SUCH a breadth of articles and audio on this site about hoaxers, no one who logs on here to post should be so irresponsible (or corrupt) so as to pretend that serious people on this Forum recommend garbage like that. Anyone who recommends LC and IPS on this Forum as relevant to exposing Sept 11 (questions acceptable for noobs), has spent less than a moment looking over the depth of material in the forum and main site, and qualifies themselves as some form of intruder or obnoxious parasite. IMHO. Laughing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fnord
Fnord is the typographic representation of disinformation or irrelevant information intending to misdirect, with the implication of a conspiracy (to misdirect).

the interjection "fnord" is given hypnotic power over the unenlightened. Under the Illuminati program, children, while still in grade school, are taught to be unable to consciously see the word "fnord". For the rest of their lives, every appearance of the word subconsciously generates a feeling of uneasiness and confusion, and prevents rational consideration of the subject.

In the Shea/Wilson construct, fnords are scattered liberally in the text of newspapers and magazines, causing fear and anxiety in those following current events. However, there are no fnords in the advertisements, encouraging a consumerist society.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: