FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Revelation of the Pyramids - video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
rustyh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:52 am    Post subject: Revelation of the Pyramids - video Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy
Found this today...watched it....loved it !!
Will embed it in the Thinking Zone for Raphael.
Was riveting. Absolutely enjoyed this to the max.

/
curious george

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty...watched about 30 minutes of it. Indeed a great doc. Looking forward to a full watch.

Is there any mention of Tsunamis being a purpose for building them?..I caught the bit about earthquakes. .

I provoked similar questions in the below thread.

Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:57 pyramids as surival arks 1st and religous shrines 2nd?
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5685&highlight=

As the film was started to suggest; I Wouldn't surprised if a large chunk of our modern technology are just replicas of something from the past

If there are elitist/royal/etc guardians of a truer history; they may have realized that during an Atlantian type techno periods; they may have had little to no control of the people who designed things like aircraft and powerful weaponry. So in conclusion; they may have realized that controling the future would require planning that included things like: supressing the people with mind numbing food/rules/media/etc.; while releasing new tech in a slow deliberate controled way. Such tactics would keep the elite in control and in the drivers seat.

If this is true; we are probably on the cusp of new so-called tech breakthroughs after the economic world resets itself in the next few years. Foundational things like the computers, cellphones, internet were all needed to further track, monitor and control the minds of the masses; before the next new dynamic tech phase comes forward. All in an effort for a slow orderly and controled tech progression.

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: X marks the spot. Reply with quote

I watched and enjoyed, for the most part. Not too much speculation and sensationalism and a good dose of explanatory deduction. While a rehash of a lot of fairly well known stuff, it was slickly presented and coherent.

Regarding purpose....that is where the rubber meets the road, so to speak.

Man likes to mark his trails with signposts and place lighthouses where treacherous shoals await. Telluric energy centers that might well be beacons from afar and ID cards when within range. Makes sense, even if we have no tangible residues of presence. Makes one wonder... Idea

curious george

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:44 am    Post subject: Red Ice Radio - Christopher Dunn - Gantenbrink's Door & Reply with quote

Red Ice Radio - Christopher Dunn - Gantenbrink's Door & The Giza Power Plant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwBpEacFZJc

Interesting contribution to this thread. Has this guy been debunked or is he as credible as he sounds.

whej

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its entertaining to say the least. No smoking gun or who dunne it (Pun intended!!), but a well crafted piece of info that most will never be able to put the pieces together entirely. Are we meant to? Or better yet, are we ready?

Maybe. But not just yet..

It is uncanny at how well versed the Egyptians were at mathematics, the world and our humble place in it. Pretty simple really.. Wink

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chistopher Dunn wrote:
I must set the record straight that I have never credited the construction of the Great Pyramid to aliens, or any other people except the indigenous people living in that area at the time. Moreover, the discovery of the pins in 1993 was not the trigger that gave birth to the idea that the Great Pyramid was a power plant; they simply enhanced the proposed use that I had formulated in 1977 for the Queen’s Chamber and the shafts.

http://www.gizapower.com/Anotherrobot.htm

Besides his stance on the aLIEn issue I like his work for other reasons too.

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: