FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
EvIL Eye PHOtons/PHOsphenes = symbols/names for god?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Hi. Yes I think I'll get that kab meditation book and go in with that - as to getting lost in ciphers.

Was reading more Eisen's stuff. Many of the things he does is employ the anagram trick; HEART....EARTH.

That Meditation book I recommended that you are getting, recommends to meditate on the permutation of the Hebrew letters.

HEART = EARTH is valid

gematria says so.
heart and earth use the same letters therefore the numerical value is the same therefore there are associations to be made.

Sator Square UPSIDE DOWN on the wall of the church of San Pietro ad Oratorium Italy, L'Aquila

And I will add I turn letters upside down and reverse them too. (physics suggests I should, along with the Sator Square...)

Azoth wrote:

He, or the "system" itself is somewhat saying that because you can do this (above example etc), there is a connection on some level. But my contention is that, once you've started your quest who's to say Which term you use to complete that exercise.....
Now it at least seems it May not matter.

the book explains it.

Azoth wrote:

The other thing I'm noticing is that practically every exercise he's elaborated to completion, winds up with the same few "answers" or archetypal formulas. They all come back or sorry, boil down, to ideas like X, the Wheel, the Emperor etc and so forth.

I like Eisen already.
Of course they would boil down to a simplicity.
Are you seeking a complex answer?

Azoth wrote:

Every time....... so it's kind of "ok already, next please." But this could be me and it's material that certainly needs a second and third consideration. To, it only seems natural to revert to primal essences.

If you want to return to the source you need to investigate primal you?

Azoth wrote:

So, the gist is, as typed before, it (our alphabet and numbers as interchangeable) appears to be reflecting or even schematizing this grand process of; from above in to below out.

It also seems evident that this system more directly acknowledges the spiritual essence of the whole matter. Read on.

This link compares the English and Hebrew alphabets using 4 fold rotational symmetry.
Arrow check out pages 4-5 of this forum http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/Codex4/ALPHA%20BETH%20ZOUP/26lettersfourfoldrotation-1.jpg

Azoth wrote:

Now I don't think the Tarot... is a christian construct(!). However most of the forays end up with tallies that... Constantly come out to gematric equivalents to Jesus (Chirst), X, Devil, Emperor, God, I Am, I BE, Pi (no less) etc and so forth. They all, as they say, boil down to the same few ideas.

few ideas?
you should find comfort in that.

Azoth wrote:

I suppose that is ok, for today. But I dooo wonder what would of happened if Eisen had for some reason no clue of christianity and all it's terms. Maybe I should try this with a heathenish Norse paradigm in mind.

I agree.
The journey's INTENT should be to try to find the common denominators.

Azoth wrote:

Back to phosphenes. Just drop the speculating and get some Dextro!! Hai!!

But seriously, NOW! No, I've seen those tiny points of darting light again. You get this at the beach or in a field etc. What's odd is that you don't see them each time out in the sun. So we're still not sure what causes them to be visible. But this last time I really tried to figure out what they were. I started talking to them like I would a wild bird etc. I swear that there was a conscious recognition.......

Phosphenes have been proved to be affected by sound and motion.
But what you do not need in fact is light!

Go ahead close your eyes and make a wish!
Think about that.

Azoth wrote:

And last night I tried to visualize them in the dark in the hope that I may some how summon them. I actually saw one tiny blip which certainly looked like one of them. So we think we may have found something to follow up on.
Further, right after this happened I was deluged with very active phosphenes; many of them indeed conforming to those patterns.

Maybe you should keep a journal of your experiments?

Azoth wrote:

So we are seeing it.....but still not sure what we're seeing. But as I typed before, I tend to think it's this grand Aether coursing through our bodies...
At this time, I'm also thinking that what might be happening with the points is that they are interacting with my aura. That if I didn't have an aura I wouldn't see them, ever. But we need to work on this more.

agreed

Azoth wrote:

Next time I'm going to recite my chosen mantra as suggested. And I've got to remember to reach out with my hand to compare actual distance as to what appears to be optical illusion (regarding distance). That is, sometimes they seem to be In my mind's eye...while Simultaneously being a few feet in front. Fancy that.

Mar(c)k

I agree about the perceived distance, affecting perception/perspective.
good luck sAIN'T Mark you may get your wings yet.

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

I'm getting symbol fatigue. You're way beyond me.
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
I'm getting symbol fatigue. You're way beyond me.

here let me make it really simple

Old Testament Hebrew God = YHVH = Tetragrammaton
Tetragrammaton was derived from a Greek term attributed to a particular Hebrew deity called YHVH i.e the four letter name.

And as we know the New Testament was first authored in Greek.

And everybody studying esoteric/occult/hidden meanings knows that the YHVH = tetragrammaton = swastika

well take a break.

and when the Kabbalah Meditation book arrives turn to page 138 for an image of more shapes generated by phosphenes, i.e. the 7 mystical seals.

and on page 142 you will find an image of the 'unique name' that you should be constantly focused on.

or have a look now:
http://books.google.ca/books?id=Q3uc8zB5FRoC&pg=PA137&source=
gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

You could start meditating using the TETRAGRAMMATON now.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: x Reply with quote

I've got related books on this and am familiar with the permutation idea. I think that was my answer when you asked me that little series of questions about the 4ness motif. I included the fylfot. They are all related and it goes back to this original expression (as per your old dinner plates : )

That's fine in itself but I wonder how that plays off of LaViolette's model.

The um trajectories...longitudinal and transverse, seem to closely correspond to the contours of a (spinning on several axis) torus.
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: x Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

That's fine in itself but I wonder how that plays off of LaViolette's model.

Paul LaV's Model based on his interpretation to the Man 1, the Eagle 3, the Lion 7, the Bull 6 is WRONG.

I compared his associations of the 4 Beasts/zodiac signs to the 4 Evangelists, (which are KEY btw to the mysteries) to those made by scholars and writers down through the ages ... he was laughably wrong on 3 of 4.
Though most scholars of different stripes never agree, the consensus is found on Card X today.

Azoth wrote:

The um trajectories...longitudinal and transverse, seem to closely correspond to the contours of a (spinning on several axis) torus.

Do you have a model in mind?
Post an image, they are worth at least ONE THOUSAND of your WORDS, or should I say drivel.

Dude show me an image of the model of the universe you think is best.
Dude show me a symbol of how you would represent god or the forces of the universe best, either today as a Dan Winter disciple, a Pythagorean or a Neolithic philosopher circa 5000 BCE.

It is show and tell time, kid-oh

Lightning never strikes twice in the same place?

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Looks like you beat me to it. Sieg Heil. I was going to buy an Waffen SS camo smock or tunic.

So you don't like the poor ol' torus? Dan said it had 3 axis of spin. I feel it has two major spins and any other is a reflection or inversion. I suppose there could be 4 if you tumbled the thing as well.

Well I admit there was something I didn't get about heil hitler. The swastika has 4 main arms (without the flairs). But in a sense there are only major 2 arms, where the "other two" are reflections or counter position inversions of the original. So at times it's hard for me to grok the fourness in this. Hope you understand and don't pull out that virtual whip again.

I remember that pic where the Whole swastika was paired with the zodiacal signs and an over lay of a certain path projected onto both.

So I was considering the 4 directions, their qualities. As like the west would represent the past, set, geburah, dark, yadda etc and so forth for the rest. And we're also aware that this simultaneously is expressing, in it's own way, the four worlds of the the Tree itself. Directions, states, worlds, axis/poles, forces....
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Looks like you beat me to it. Sieg Heil. I was going to buy an Waffen SS camo smock or tunic.

So you don't like the poor ol' torus? Dan said it had 3 axis of spin. I feel it has two major spins and any other is a reflection or inversion. I suppose there could be 4 if you tumbled the thing as well.

Well I admit there was something I didn't get about heil hitler. The swastika has 4 main arms (without the flairs). But in a sense there are only major 2 arms, where the "other two" are reflections or counter position inversions of the original. So at times it's hard for me to grok the fourness in this. Hope you understand and don't pull out that virtual whip again.

I remember that pic where the Whole swastika was paired with the zodiacal signs and an over lay of a certain path projected onto both.

So I was considering the 4 directions, their qualities. As like the west would represent the past, set, geburah, dark, yadda etc and so forth for the rest. And we're also aware that this simultaneously is expressing, in it's own way, the four worlds of the the Tree itself. Directions, states, worlds, axis/poles, forces....

Idea your words trying to describe Dan Winter's idea is lost on me.

Dude show me an image of the model of the universe you think is best.
Simple request.
I need to know what kind of 'mod-EL' you are working with.
Have you figured out how to post an image yet?

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This article by Anthony Peratt has relevance to this thread.
Even though he does not discuss phosphenes, focusing instead on plasma discharges to explain rock art gylphs.
There is a connection between his work and phosphenes.

Arrow http://www.scribd.com/doc/14145750/Anthony-Peratt-Characteristics-for-the-Occurrence-of-a-HighCurrent-ZPinch-Aurora-as-Recorded-in-Antiquity

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The name of the game for whoever controls the galactic center and for those on the edges of the ever expanding universe is dependent on 'inPHOmation' exchange.

3x3 magic square of Saturn (western mysticism) known as the Lo Shu (China) grid forms part of the foundation of the 5000 year old I Ching.

So how are PHOnons and PHOtons related to sphere packing within the grid/matrix, and how do they affect PHOsphenes and their respective 'shapes'?
Arrow http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonon

In the beginning, out of the v0id, came 123?
(all primes?)

Maybe it is time we figured this out, how east and west can be unified using NUMB3R$, beginning in the quantum level?
Back to basics using whole numbers to help make us whole again, instead of focusing on frivolous fractions which can turn us into mere fractals of the whole. Wink

namaste

p.s. more on grid$ and NUMB3R$
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=75271#75271

And another thought on how PHOsphenes connects to other vital IDEAS:
If BaaARK ObaaMA ever wanted to rule the entire universe, how would he and his vEILed masters control and maintain it, from the inner core to the outer edges of infinity, ultimately that would be the goal of this 'kind' of active consciousness, that wants to exert control?
Who would the Paul Revere messengers be?
What if?

satoRaRePotenetoPeRaRotas

Because note what happens if we isolate the letters PR on the Sator Square superimposed over the 5x5 grid of Alex Petty's Great Pyramid Apex calculations, which he related to Rodin's VBM.
And the reason I am happy to enter PR or Paul Revere as vital to the story is because earlier on I had already determined PR are vital to choosing 'VECTORS'

First thing I noticed were the three numbers Alex Petty used to define the apex using 157s, and the ring of 369s that encapsulates it.

And the sum of the apex numbers (1x3)+(5x4)+(7x2)= 37

Re: 137569
These are in fact the numbers central to the 137-69 Code.
5 is the number of 'man'.
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5916

I must thank Paul Revere for dELIvering that I37 message to me early this morning.
Wink

James D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the talk of "Ancient Rock Art" and "Thunderbolts" I was reminded of this Audio by Fintan back in 2007 -

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1771&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
From 35:00 mins on ...

Regarding the Sun and Moon. And Venus ...

I was wondering if you had heard it? (but then I see you have posted on the thread http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1730 since 2008)

Anyway, maybe it's worth a reminder or perhaps now it's more relative?
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James D wrote:
With the talk of "Ancient Rock Art" and "Thunderbolts" I was reminded of this Audio by Fintan back in 2007 -

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1771&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
From 35:00 mins on ...

Regarding the Sun and Moon. And Venus ...

I was wondering if you had heard it? (but then I see you have posted on the thread http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1730 since 2008)

Anyway, maybe it's worth a reminder or perhaps now it's more relative?

Can you give me a direct link to what you are referring to?
For whatever reason those links to the radio show are not working.

namaste

James D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's in the Audios section on the BFN main page, about half way down -
2007:We Bounce Back (Thurs 2nd Feb)

and then you have DSL and DAIl UP Mp3's.

If not - contact Fintan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: