FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
EvIL Eye PHOtons/PHOsphenes = symbols/names for god?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Optimist777

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are completely right with holotropic breathing & angular momentum, let's try to visualize this more into detail. Syncing our breathing rate to the harmonic rate with the earths movement and wave oscillations of the cosmos could be a key. The average breathing rate of a human is directly proportionate to the ratio of the circumference of the earth. The circumference of the earth is proportionate to it's gravitational spin, i.e: it's revolutions on it's own axis as well as the time it takes to orbit the sun.

There is a 1:4 ratio between our breathing and pulse rates, 18 breaths to 72 pulses. The rate of the earth's rotation and the time it takes to rotate is 1 degree every 4 minutes. The average rate of 18 breaths per minute equals 25,920 breathes per day. 25,920 is the exact number of years in the Grand Cycle of Precession!

If the perturbations of spinning and spiraling planets have both a magnetic and electric effect on earth, what kind of effects can we obtain through meditating (breathing) with specific intent at at particular harmonic rates upon each one? Could it be key to reaching specific brainwave states which in turn induce varying levels of trance?

Quote:
What does Primary Angular Momentum explain?

Primary angular momentum explains the structure behind all matter and light interactions, thereby eliminating the mysterious wave particle duality theory of the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. Primary angular momentum is the primary form of material existence and explains the photoelectric effect, pair production, and Compton Effect in units that directly relate to the electron and photon.

Angular Momentum Photon expanding as the Compton function

Quote:
How can we best describe subatomic particles and Atoms?

Atoms are more like multilayered, discrete, shimmering clouds. Each layer contains proportionally enormous amounts of energy and shimmers at a different and precise electromagnetic frequency. Only when atoms interact with one another in large numbers do they behave as expected in their classical state, what scientists call the visible world. In APM these multilayered clouds are the angular momentum of individual onta. Since these onta are the smallest stable form of material existence, it is proper to the view the onta as primary angular momentum. When we take the literal dimension of primary angular momentum we find that there is a mass dimension, they are two length dimensions, and there is a frequency dimension. Expressed in terms of quantum measurements angular momentum is h = m(e) x Lq^2 x Fq

Quote:
What is a good way to visualize primary angular momentum?

One way to visualize this is to see a line of mass moving perpendicular at a velocity. Take a straight object, like a pencil and hold it in front of you. The pencil represents a mass times length. In one quick motion move the pencil at a velocity perpendicular to its length across a table. The blurred image you see graphically represents the nature of primary angular momentum. Of course, an electron is not literally a straight line moving sideways. We must take into account the curvature of the Aether double loxodrome structure. Since the onn mass has to fit in the small circumference of the loxodrome tube, the line of mass would appear as a circle. Ligamen circulatus (LC) names this line of mass. The perpendicular path of the line of mass as it moves sideways also traces out a circular path. The resulting geometry is toroidal. The toroid, however, traces on as a sphere and from pole to pole, when viewed in space-resonance coordinates. When viewed in space-time coordinates as with human perception, the shape is actually that of a cardioid. The Aether imparts, and thus accounts for, the spin in the loxodrome structure of the onn. APM full equations for the toroid like geometry of primary angular momentum and its relationship to spin will be examined later.

Quote:
What are the general characteristics of primary angular momentum?

Primary angular momentum is a circumferential line (ligament circulatus) moving sideways, the onto have only two dimension of length. The curvature of Aether acts as a mold and imparts geometry to the onta. The ligament circulators moves in time, which means that the onn exist as a function of time between one moment and the next moment. Time is consequently, a component of onta. We could not perceive time and space with our bodies if our senses were not composed of primary angular momentum. Primary angular momentum is the first cause of physical perception, intimately related to the distributed frequency or resonance of the Aether. Because the ligament circulators moves perpendicular to its circumference, in order to scan an area (strong charge), the onta are not solid. They more closely resemble a cloud, as does the scanned area of a pencil moving back and forth in our vision. It is the scanning of primary angular momentum, which gives onta the appearances of a wave and a particle. Primary angular momentum explains why onta can appear as particles when we look at their strong charge, and can appear as waves when we look at the moving LC. Yet these are only appearances. The particulate and wave nature of primary angular momentum are illusions, having meaning only from our macro perspective. The reality of the onn structure is primary angular momentum and nothing else. Interestingly, photons can also appear as primary angular momentum, except that they are also exploding outward at the speed of light.

It could be that all time, space and continuity of matter is the function of angular momentum.

Quote:
This directly reveals the reason why the fine structure constant of the electron exist and infact we can now calculate the fine structure constant for the proton and the neutron, Feynman stand up and take notice 137 has been deciphered.

The above graphic illustrates the two charges as they are related to each other and shows the proportion of their surfaces.

Electrostatic charge has the geometry of a sphere (small sphere in center) while the strong charge has the geometry of a toroid. Since strong charge belongs to the half spin subatomic particle, strong charge must multiply by two to be equal in spin to one spin electrostatic charge. And since electrostatic charge has a solid angle of one (spherical) electromagnetic charge must multiply by 4p to be equal in geometry. This is the meaning of the 8p geometrical constant, which also occurs in Einstein's simplified field equation for General Relativity.

The proportion of the electrostatic charge sphere (small sphere in center) to the electromagnetic charge sphere (large gray sphere) is alpha, the Fine Structure constant. The fine structure constant is the proportion of the one spin electrostatic sphere to the equivalent strong charge one spin sphere.

It is possible that matter which is half spin angular momentum, is a product of the aether Question

16pi2 (16 squared / 256) a number I recently pointed, is a holy number regarded by the Hebrews and also connected to 137. We now have a solid reason how that number could connect geometrically with photons, aether, harmonics and maybe even phosphenes. Shocked

note: 256+256=512

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This directly reveals the reason why the fine structure constant of the electron exist and infact we can now calculate the fine structure constant for the proton and the neutron, Feynman stand up and take notice 137 has been deciphered....

really sez who? Laughing

777 same ole BS?
not one source again for all of your bluster?

carry on

Optimist777

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
Quote:
This directly reveals the reason why the fine structure constant of the electron exist and infact we can now calculate the fine structure constant for the proton and the neutron, Feynman stand up and take notice 137 has been deciphered....

really sez who? Laughing

777 same ole BS?
not one source again for all of your bluster?

carry on

No BS here, Junglelord of doubling circuits sez so. Laughing Him and Miles Mathis were spot on...take it up with them.

The fact he's now dead tell's me he was on to something big. Wink
May Dean Ward rest in piece, but something tells me he's not resting too much.

Quote:
Don't stand by my grave and weep,
For I am not there.
I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond's glint in the snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
In the soft blush of the morning light
I am the swift bird in flight.
Don't stand by my grave and cry,
I am not there,
I did not die.

Idea http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3178&start=15 Idea

16pi2 is extremely significant as you can C, it's all about intertwined constants.

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

No BS here, Junglelord of doubling circuits sez so. Laughing Him and Miles Mathis were spot on...take it up with them.

The fact he's now dead tell's me he was on to something big. Wink
May Dean Ward rest in piece, but something tells me he's not resting too much.

Thanks for the link to the Dunderbolts site that banned me for having a theory that trumped theirs. Laughing
I do not have much respect for those wankers who have little respect for the swastika. Their commander-in-chief Dave/duh Talbot even claiming the swastika is a non-issue when it comes to the sanctity of symbols, which ones were important.
Duh Talbot loved promoting the 8 pointed star of Venus.
But the wanker Dave Talbot is mostly another storytelling mythologist who buries or ignores evidence that does not fit his silly narrative.
That is clear.

Take a look at these phosphenes, namely the forms #2 the 'Radials'

The two forms/images above clearly show the association between the 8-pointed star of Venus phosphene also called the Bab-Ilu, and the Sun Wheel phosphene.

The #2 'Radials' look like these images:

Why everybody is SCARED of the SACRED swastika is beyond me?
Is it because the Dunderbolt wankers do not see it as SACRED, therefore they are SCARED?
DUH I wonder why wankers are SCARED of SACRED objects?

God = dog
Sacred = scared
Live = evil

And regarding Dean the Lord of the Jungle, he did NOT know everything either. RIP
Exactly my point, he is dead, I AM not. And I am onto something big too.
But the simplicity of what I offer is lost on most sheeple.
I can see why what I have recovered was lost in the first place. Wink

And the point is that I have forgotten what the point of my theory is, thanks to you and your musings always having their say .... Laughing

Could you do me favor?
Please post in your next post what you think my theory is ALL about?
You have been a constant shadow on many of my threads, here and over at 2012.
So you must have some idea what I am about?
could you please help me find my way after all these years?

Yes this is a test to see if you have been paying attention to me and my ideas, that I have been weaving together with threads that I start?
Maybe this test will help put you back on the same track as my idea, the reason for you being here in the first place?

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Aether:
From my research over 35 years the existence of the aether is a reality. The experiments of Trouton and Noble, Sagnac, Michelson and Gale, Thirring and Lenze, and Fizeau all imply that the aether exists.
John Keely performed extensive experiments in engineering the aether including producing various gravity phenomena, controlled breakdown of matter into aether and then using the aether in experiments, etc.
My research and discoveries have led me to characterize the aether as follows:
1. A superfluidic particulate medium which pervades all space.
2. A medium, which in its various modes, is the building block of the physical universe.
3. A medium, which, in one of its modes, is responsible for gravity and inertia.
4. A medium which is controllable by our mind and can be manipulated my our thoughts.
5. A medium which can be controlled by geometric shapes.
This paper will cover aspects of 2 and 3, topic 4 I leave for a more suitable time and space and topic one I assert as a basic premise as I have not visited all space; however, inference leads one to this conclusion. Topic 5 will be touched briefly in this paper.

http://keelynet.com/davidson/npap1.htm

#5?

Hey Pythagoras, the obvious question is:
What is the connection between the aether, the music of the spheres, phosphenes, geometry and an earthly harmony taking 'shape'?

Can Joe Parr and Jungle Lord help us from the other side?
http://www.gizapyramid.com/bio-parr.htm

Joe Parr invented the Gamma Ray Transducer.

Quote:

DEFINITIONS
I. Gamma-Ray Transducer - The mating of a 1.0 uc isotope of Cs137 and a dosimeter of 200 mr. Read and reset every 24 hours, averaged every 10 days.

http://www.rexresearch.com/parrpyr/parrpyram.htm

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that forum didn't have to many open minds, why bother even signing up and stating your case when you already know what's going to be the outcome?

Just because I don't talk about the swastika that much in my posts doesn't mean I'm not following it. Besides, you already got that covered in all of yours so I'm afraid it might be overkill if I start writing about it. Laughing I believe just as much as you that the swastika was demonized to hide the truth about it's spiritual nature, because if people knew just how much that one symbol represents, then it would be all they would need to find they're faith. Can't have that if your trying to promote your bible story to hide the real facts of life can you.

8 Spoked Dharmacakra Wheel

When the spokes line up with each other, we have a possibility of Green men being born into the world. If they are, they will be adopting the balanced electro-magnetic nuclear energy from the nuclear axis (F sharp #4.5 crossover), (8-9 Gem / 8-9 Sag) near the Aldebaran-Antares axis. If they adopt this nuclear energy, they will be born into a alchemical marriage of opposites. Gifts are given to dharmic souls, some stronger then others.

The astrological aspect they carry in they're birth chart is called a Yod, or "Finger of God" which points to there focal point planet or star. (tip of the pyramid) This is usually surrounded by a mystic rectangle. Let's just call these green men Yoda's. Laughing
Ohhh, Dem Bones !!

Quote:
The yod is the most fascinating and mysterious of all astrological aspects. The interpretation of this aspect varies dramatically according to the astrologer venturing a guess at both outer manifestations and personal psychological significance. The quincunx is an aspect of 150 degrees between planets. The keynote words for the quincunx are : adjustment, paradox, perceptual shift, accident, synchronicity, re-direction, multi-dimensional awareness. The Yod is a geometrical formation that involves a sextile ( 60 degrees ) between two planets and a third planet at the inverse midpoint, 150 degrees from both of them.

Crowley writes, "...yod symbolizes the Father, who is Wisdom; he is the highest form of Mercury, and the Logos, the Creator of all the worlds."

Quote:
A Chakravartin ( चक्रवर्तिन् cakra-vartin, a Sanskrit bahuvrīhi, literally "whose wheels are moving", in the sense of "whose chariot is rolling everywhere without obstruction". It can also be analyzed as an 'instrumental bahuvrīhi: "through whom the wheel is moving", in the meaning of "through whom the Dharmachakra (Wheel of Dharma) is turning" (most commonly used in Buddhism and Hinduism); Pali cakkavatti, also interpreted as "for whom the Wheel of Dharma is turning") is a term used in Indian religions for an ideal universal ruler, who rules ethically and benevolently over the entire world. Such a ruler's reign is called sarvabhauma.(Sarvabhauma comes as Savarni Manu, a son born to the sun-god Surya and wife named Chhaya. Savarni's sons are headed by Nirmoka, and among the demigods are the Sutapas. Bali, the son of Virocana, is Indra, and Galava and Parashurama are among the seven sages. In this age of Manu, the incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead appears as Sarvabhauma, the son of Devaguhya and Sarasvati.)

Another example of the great Chakravartin is Mithras as "Aeon", the turner of zodiacal wheel of time.

Both pictures depict the same thing Wink

There are many associations we can relate to the swastika and how the universe operates, but that is the most important one. And your right Dean did not know it all as no one truly does, but he was on his way to coming close to it. You are on to something equally as important in my opinion and I thank you for all your invaluable work. Your intuitive insights regarding the swastika are very enlightening in the midst of all the madness centered around it. No one else can provide truth about it at this time, this is why I am here on this forum. Like attracts like, game recognize game.

The swastika moves above as it does below, this is why it is placed over the heart. Those that achieve love and peace with the universe at large will become one with it, simple as that!

Now, I must learn more about these phosphenes on how they relate to my dreaming & ancient cave art. I find this extremely interesting. Do you believe Venus and the Sun have a special relationship with this?

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
Yes, that forum didn't have to many open minds, why bother even signing up and stating your case when you already know what's going to be the outcome?

at the time I did not realize what kind of programming I was up against. it goes deep and it is multifaceted.

Optimist777 wrote:

Just because I don't talk about the swastika that much in my posts doesn't mean I'm not following it. Besides, you already got that covered in all of yours so I'm afraid it might be overkill if I start writing about it. Laughing

you see quite frankly that is one reason why I always liked Mo.
He was not SCARED to use the SACRED swastika in his posts, showing the associations to his work and mine which looks for the common denominators in the beLIEf systems woven together by those who wish to dominate the 'numerators', you and me.

There is no such thing as overkill when presenting the evidence to the multifaceted herds of sheeple in how multifaceted the swastika is.

It is an 'angular' spiral, it is the 'geometric' KEY to understanding Universal Movements.
It is the symbol that comes to mind, (at least mine NOW), when visualizing centrifugal vs. centripetal forces.
Think about it....
And it does not get any more fundamental than that.
It is a solar symbol that can be used to explain angular momentum and precession of the equinoxes, to a student in Plato's academy.

Today sheeple flee from its Nazi shadow.

Optimist777 wrote:

I believe just as much as you that the swastika was demonized to hide the truth about it's spiritual nature, because if people knew just how much that one symbol represents, then it would be all they would need to find they're faith. Can't have that if your trying to promote your bible story to hide the real facts of life can you.

Then promote it more? Wink
Do you have any IDEA what kind of 'twisted ideas' truth is up against?

Optimist777 wrote:

8 Spoked Dharmacakra Wheel

Can you please explain how the 3-axes (hexagon) of the Chi Rho is cognizant with the 4-axes (octagon) of the Dharmachakra?

oh dem bones?

We start with two bones crossed in an X. (the four directions)
To that we add a N/S bone/axis, the letter 'P', which indicates motion, which way does the wheel turn cw or ccw?

The 4th bone/axis that gets added is TIME?
Like a pendulum that swings back and forth between the solstices.

So what does it mean to you?

Optimist777 wrote:

Ohhh, Dem Bones !!

The Yod is a geometrical formation that involves a sextile ( 60 degrees ) between two planets and a third planet at the inverse midpoint, 150 degrees from both of them.

Crowley writes, "...yod symbolizes the Father, who is Wisdom; he is the highest form of Mercury, and the Logos, the Creator of all the worlds."

In fact DNA replicates Wink using 'geometry'.
And in Freemasonry the 6O degree or sextILE is an important angEL angLE to be aware of when building 'temples'.

Optimist777 wrote:
"whose wheels are moving", in the sense of "whose chariot is rolling everywhere without obstruction". It can also be analyzed as an 'instrumental bahuvrīhi: "through whom the wheel is moving", in the meaning of "through whom the Dharmachakra (Wheel of Dharma)

Could you please write a chapter for the book (Swastika for Dummies) showing the connections between the wheEL, chariot, Sun or Solar Logos, Darmachakra Wheel and the Sri Yantra mandala, relating all those concepts back to the 'swastika'?

Optimist777 wrote:

note YESOD (placed over the genitals) represented by the two KEYS of St. Peter, the gold and silver, the sun and the moon, associated to the procreative abilities of the man and the woman.
I wonder if there is a connection between the Vatican and to Sir Isaac Newton's coat of arms?

Quote:

Sir Isaac Newton (1643-1727) [ First scientist Shocked to be knighted, in 1705. ]

Sable, two shinbones in saltire Argent (the dexter surmounted of the sinister).
http://www.numericana.com/arms/index.htm#newton

Dexter surmounted of the Sinister is a reference to L/R asymmetry.
Matter and Anti-matter the elementary building blocks of nature are asymmetric. The four forces are asymmetric in their nature.
Christ and Anti-Christ are the good vs. EvIL building blocks within the Christian narrative.
Need I say more? Wink

Optimist777 wrote:
There are many associations we can relate to the swastika and how the universe operates, but that is the most important one. Like attracts like, game recognize game.

The swastika moves above as it does below, this is why it is placed over the heart. Those that achieve love and peace with the universe at large will become one with it, simple as that!

The images above and references suggest the swastika is BELOW us, and in/close to our heARTS, but we should not forget that the swastika is also associated to ABOVE via the Keter or Crown.

Optimist777 wrote:

Now, I must learn more about these phosphenes on how they relate to my dreaming & ancient cave art. I find this extremely interesting. Do you believe Venus and the Sun have a special relationship with this?

But before you do that, can you tell me why St. Mark 5 and St. John 8 have swapped positions. What is the source of the stained glass window?

Optimist777 wrote:

I find this extremely interesting. Do you believe Venus and the Sun have a special relationship with this?

Funny you should ask.
We get 2/3 of our reflected light from Venus and I/3 from the Moon.
Or is it the other way around? I cannot remember.

What is the connection between the Venus Transit Cycle, phi, and Card X of the Tarot?
Arrow http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5269

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

You've got some amazing threads bro. Wish I could help.

But runes were mentioned and I've given about a decade to them. Something all would be seekers should know is that there was no Centralized format/standard/group etc. Even the Elder Futhark's sequence, as we've determined it today, is moot due to the fact there was no consistency back then. ABC CBA CAB....... doh!

*Rune stave shapes varied both down through time and region.

The only thing that was adhered to was the 3 Aett (family) division. The 3 groups...which is akin to both hebrew and sanskrit it just so happens.

Of course, runic scholars are light years away from the thinking here!
But ain't it funny that the Elder Futhark's 24 runes were cut down to 16 in the Younger Futhark!?

>>>>>>

That zstem alphabet thing is curious. Haven't grokked it yet but that looks like a hyper cube. Funny that pic as it's almost identical (the idea) to what I'm working on in my animation program.
Maybe I do grok it... to me, today, the letters are signatures of nodal cum vortex centers allowing our beloved implosions of aether and consciousness in to pass through us and generate phosphenes.........czech!
But I think the gist is somewhere there about.

I think one of the keys is this self referential thing. And or this base line referent....as in the Middle line of propagation of a sine wave.

>>>>>>>

Phosphenes. My overall assumption is that they are (as consistent to just above) simply the current of the multiverse flowing through us (thus our personal/not so personal filters). I haven't seen a fraction of those shapes and I myself think that is a speculative or "working" model.

I've done some of the french guy's exercises as mentioned. Did find it neat how the...ok wait. There's 2 major distinctions here with our french man's approach. Naturally occurring phenes as to contrived; as per pressure, light bulb etc.
So with the latter, I found it neat how the little colored After Image phosphene changed color in a very rhythmic way. You hold that image until it fades....
But I tried this with the swaying as well for a summer and really didn't notice anything alas. I am most certainly sensitive so double alas.

Suppose this is why many are calling the whole a scam. Not phenes but this particular guy's methods. Now I'm also aware of his other contraptions for sale....

If you know something here that seems to actually do something, please by all means.

Hmm, I wonder about tweaking this method to work in conjunct with something like EFT....... too much speculation!!!!!

We would like a technique that works sir. Are you trying any of this?

>>>>>>>

Lastly, I've repeatedly typed about dextromethorphan. If you want to see phenes then take some of this! Now of course, recent bills want to ban this stuff, to. I'd better stock up as it is a worthy compound imho. Only kids abuse it. You don't need much at all.

Sieg
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

Of course, runic scholars are light years away from the thinking here!
But ain't it funny that the Elder Futhark's 24 runes were cut down to 16 in the Younger Futhark!?

And because of the connection between PHOsphenes and the technology being developed to assist blindness, we cannot discount Guido von List and his list of 18 runes.
Can we?

Quote:
The row of 18 so-called "Armanen Runes", also known as the "Armanen Futharkh" came to List while in an 11 month state of temporary blindness after a cataract operation on both eyes in 1902.

Azoth wrote:

That zstem alphabet thing is curious. Haven't grokked it yet but that looks like a hyper cube.

Hypercube places GOD in an inner Box, along with HOPE.
Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRiAaf9vpzc

Azoth wrote:

Phosphenes.

But I tried this with the swaying as well for a summer and really didn't notice anything alas. I am most certainly sensitive so double alas.

Certainly explains why they 'sway' when they 'pray' at the wailing wall.
That book on Meditation I recommended gets into the hip hop and sway of QaBaLaH too.

Azoth wrote:

If you know something here that seems to actually do something, please by all means.

We would like a technique that works sir. Are you trying any of this?

No I have not tried any of the methods.
I can vibrate head to toe at the flip of a switch.
Meditating on symbols/mandals like the swastika and maltese cross has helped.
At this time there is no need to invest time in another system.

I actually need to find a system to take me out of my bliss and discipline me into writing the book that needs to be written.

Azoth wrote:

Lastly, I've repeatedly typed about dextromethorphan. If you want to see phenes then take some of this! Now of course, recent bills want to ban this stuff, to. I'd better stock up as it is a worthy compound imho. Only kids abuse it. You don't need much at all.

Sieg

How much cough suppressant syrup do you need to see phosphenes?
Ironically sometimes when I cough or sneeze I see phosphenes.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul LaViolette discussing PULSARS on youtube:
Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1I3C_I_8UI&feature=related

Pulsars and the 137 narrative:
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=75007#75007

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I was wondering what the Dunderbolts over at the Thunderbolts forum had written about PHOsphenes.
Hoping I could expand on my awareness.

So I did a search.
First I typed in the name of one their gurus Anthony Peratt and Phosphenes.

...only 8 returns Shocked
...well that was a miss, so I then used the search terms 'thunderbolts phosphenes' and it was clear the returns had MORE to do with real ball lightning and TMS than any contributions made by any of the Dunderbolts forum members.

Arrow http://www.uibk.ac.at/ipoint/news/2010/mysterious-ball-lightning-illusion-or-reality.html.en

TMS brings us back to the God Helmet and the work of Archangel Michael Persinger.
And a real solution to the BS that expert wankers have wrought. Wink

Clearly the Dunderbolts at Thunderbolts are in the dark with their EU verse and plasma discharges used to explain ALL rock art.
This conclusion of theirs is lame and blind.

My awareness has been expanded.
Sounds like the Thunderbolts EU currency is not trading at its full value.

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Hi. Yes I think I'll get that kab meditation book and go in with that - as to getting lost in ciphers.

Was reading more Eisen's stuff. There is something going on but it still appears as if he took some liberties. He gave the rules early on and he essentially adheres to them. But we easily see that a plethora of directions can be taken from each formulation. Many of the things he does is employ the anagram trick; HEART....EARTH.
He, or the "system" itself is somewhat saying that because you can do this (above example etc), there is a connection on some level. But my contention is that, once you've started your quest who's to say Which term you use to complete that exercise.....
Now it at least seems it May not matter.

The other thing I'm noticing is that practically every exercise he's elaborated to completion, winds up with the same few "answers" or archetypal formulas. They all come back or sorry, boil down, to ideas like X, the Wheel, the Emperor etc and so forth.

Every time....... so it's kind of "ok already, next please." But this could be me and it's material that certainly needs a second and third consideration. To, it only seems natural to revert to primal essences.

So, the gist is, as typed before, it (our alphabet and numbers as interchangeable) appears to be reflecting or even schematizing this grand process of; from above in to below out.

It also seems evident that this system more directly acknowledges the spiritual essence of the whole matter. Read on.

Now I don't think the Tarot... is a christian construct(!). However most of the forays end up with tallies that... Constantly come out to gematric equivalents to Jesus (Chirst), X, Devil, Emperor, God, I Am, I BE, Pi (no less) etc and so forth. They all, as they say, boil down to the same few ideas.

I suppose that is ok, for today. But I dooo wonder what would of happened if Eisen had for some reason no clue of christianity and all it's terms. Maybe I should try this with a heathenish Norse paradigm in mind.

>>>>>

Back to phosphenes. Just drop the speculating and get some Dextro!! Hai!!

But seriously, NOW! No, I've seen those tiny points of darting light again. You get this at the beach or in a field etc. What's odd is that you don't see them each time out in the sun. So we're still not sure what causes them to be visible. But this last time I really tried to figure out what they were. I started talking to them like I would a wild bird etc. I swear that there was a conscious recognition.......

And last night I tried to visualize them in the dark in the hope that I may some how summon them. I actually saw one tiny blip which certainly looked like one of them. So we think we may have found something to follow up on.
Further, right after this happened I was deluged with very active phosphenes; many of them indeed conforming to those patterns.

So we are seeing it.....but still not sure what we're seeing. But as I typed before, I tend to think it's this grand Aether coursing through our bodies...
At this time, I'm also thinking that what might be happening with the points is that they are interacting with my aura. That if I didn't have an aura I wouldn't see them, ever. But we need to work on this more.

Next time I'm going to recite my chosen mantra as suggested. And I've got to remember to reach out with my hand to compare actual distance as to what appears to be optical illusion (regarding distance). That is, sometimes they seem to be In my mind's eye...while Simultaneously being a few feet in front. Fancy that.

Mar(c)k
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: