FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Buddha Jesus Jerry EL = NUMBER 37 = collective unconscious
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
This blog makes great connections about 93.

what is the connection to 37 or 137?
are you finding it difficult to follow along the simple premise?

have you found any Ms Brady connections yet or have you moved on already?

the fact I have zeroed in on linking the fine structure constant to OLD LEvI priests and CERN scientists appears lost on you?

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has some great connections, that is all. They might not be YOUR connections, but never the less, still stout connections. Brady has only mundane astrological relations with the ancient fixed star paran system.

Simmaa down naaa !! I explained already that i'm using her program for astronomy, not a damn thing else. Your work has worlds of importance way beyond hers! I always seem to forget that you get touchy when I stray off topic, so touchy that even a feather can apply pressure to push them buttons. This is good though, it keeps me in line & on topic. Wink

I see the basis of the old levi/73v1 (1/128) priests to the new I37 55's, but i'm still learning all the details from u, bare with me will ya. 555's have a very deep connection with the G inside them, he lets himself know he's there through a wide variety of personal gifts. G-d literally carries YOU & you carry HIM!! Game recognize Game !!

Levi - corrupt priests
Quote:
Secret Understanding = 731 = Secretest Chamber of the Palace = One Knowledge. One who understands that this system is man made and that there is no binding to 3761 BC, 1 AD or to Planets and birth time other than the ones established through this system and the torah and the magic that is done every day by jews and church people who recite bible verses, is free. Yes, any "astrological influence that is in sync with the planets" stems not from the cosmos but from the torah and torah reading. This is why the torah is called a weapon and why there are the planetary cycles embedded into it. In fact the church (who are the same time masters as the jews) takes advantage of the same suggestive complex aka astrology or JW that they forbid their sheep to look at. This may seem indeed evil, though a human created evil similar to slavery and who knows about it and who looks through it can be free from it by just turning the tables.

They are the iron 1's who caught the S wine flu. They are swine because 2+3 = V and 23 = W Laughing
Quote:
Numbers 137, 37, 347, and their reversed ones 731, 73 and 743 contain knowledge regarding the spiritual and material planes of existence.

37 x 73 = 2701

Arrow http://www.numberscience.plus.com/God.html Idea

ps. just noticed I edited 23(sirius) times Laughing , usually doesn't count them at this hour.

Last edited by Optimist777 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:03 am; edited 23 times in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:

3760 or 3761 are the two numbers critical to the Jewish calender when converting to the Gregorian calender.

namaste

Quote:
However, another possibility is simply the fact that the Jewish calendar does not begin with creation itself, but with the creation (discovery) of the CALENDAR! That is, the calendar is what goes back to 3761 B.C. That was the year in which it was devised by the sons of Adam, after studying the stars and their motions. Adam was 130 years old when he begat Seth (Gen.5:3) in 3874 B.C. Seth was 105 when he begat Enos in 3769 B.C. (Gen.5:6). The year 3761 would have been during the time of Enos, grandson of Adam, son of Seth.

http://www.triumphpro.com/mikvah-measure-of-time.htm

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

Arrow http://www.numberscience.plus.com/God.html Idea

ps. just noticed I edited 23(sirius) times Laughing , usually doesn't count them at this hour.

23 edits, u probably said something you would later regret?
I do all the time.
It is called losing type-face
Wink

That site is worth bookmarking, though I found his UFO page 'nonsense'.
The author had a 2 + 3 experience too.

Quote:

Firstly an electrical disturbance in his head, crackling and consisting of hundreds of tiny pin points of light, woke him up during the dark early hours of morning. A vast mind opening and expansion followed by an absolute crystal clarity.

Next a yellowish coloured disc came into sight and he passed its enormous crescent.
He wondered if it was a planet, and realised a part of him was travelling through space.
Strangely a string of 2's, 2 2 2 2 2,.. appeared on his right.
For some inexplicable reason he felt an understanding of everything; why or how nature is.
Number 2 allowed existence to be!

Then he passed through twinkling white lights.
Was he passing through galaxies, he wondered?
The number 3 appeared on his left, and a string being plucked generating a sound when he queried its significance.
A note or sound brought existence into being.

So after 'seeing' a string of 2,s and plucking a string when seeing a 3, he heard a note /sound.
In music we know the timing of 2 and 3 creates ALL music.
And music is about RATIOS.

But what if the string of 2s is somehow connected to the 12th root of 2?

Quote:
The next higher octave may be calculated by doubling the frequency of each note and the next lower octave may be calculated by halving the frequency of each note. The seven major notes in each octave corresponds with the seven palms in a royal cubit. The six full tones in each octave corresponds with the ancient base six systems of mathematics. The frequency chart above is based on the modern system of equal temperament tuning. Each of the 12 semitones are increased by a factor of the 12th root of 2, resulting in a doubling after the 12 semitones. The 12th root of 2 is 1.059463, so 440 x 1.059463 = 466.16, etc. Since the ratio between each semitone is 1.059463/1, the actual difference in wavelengths increases as the semitones go higher, even though the ratio between each semitone is the same. Using equal temperament tuning the semitone in the middle of the octave (Eb) is equal to the base note times the square root of two (622.25), the same as the number of cubits in the diagonal of the baselength of the great pyramid.

http://home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/music.html

here is another page from that site I have linked to in the past.
http://www.numberscience.plus.com/Caput.html
Where I found this, a nice fit to our journey:

Quote:
The gematria ( sum ) of the 14 letters in KNIGHTS TEMPLAR is 173.

I did not notice this info before because at the time I was focused on '58' and the 'head' of St. John the Baptist. Wink
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/11/10/13-the-knights-templar-and-head-58-st-john-the-baptist/

14 columns in RossELIn Chapel.
14 crystal lattices
St.ONE or the stone if a gem, if you exert pressure gives off piezoelectric-electricity.
G + EM?
Remember we have 12 GEMs in the 4x3 breastplate of the high priest.

Tectonic plate activity creates piezoelectric phenomena.
Teutonic activity rubs sheeple in the same way, it creates a buzz, electrifies the air.
Air is the sign of Aquarius, associated with intelligence and NERVES, nervous energy that is currently 'Occupying' Wall Street and 900 other locations in the world.

thanks for playing along with the Book of Revelation which contains 22 chapters.

Quote:
Revelation in the Bible, the number seven ( light, hydrogen, atoms ) occurs 137 ( the number of light ) times.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Were you born during a solar maximum or minimum? Did the Great Depression occur during a dearth of sunspots? Was WWII waged under an active sun? Find out here. Using the pull-down menus below enter your birth date, or any other date that interests you, and hit "Refresh".

http://spaceweather.com/java/sunspot.html

I was born during a max.

Born on the 3rd of July 1957

Sept-Oct of 1957 were among the highest ever recorded.

interesting coincidence to the design

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sunspots definitely have a lot to do with the natal chart, no question there. It seems I was born during a good time as well, but it looks like you beat me to the mad max57. Around June1 84 seems to be the 2nd highest after 57, very intriguing.

http://kondratieffwinter.com/blog/esoteric/sunspots/
http://cornwallweather.com/wxsunspots.php

G(7)-EM in EYE, AquariuSS, Libra here. Mercury gives too much air it seems, the mind literally runs marathon's.
Could PegaSuS (white horse) = hippo-campuS ?? Could it enable memory as well?

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/I-pernet.html
MoSeS got his stutter from gemini (lungs) ??

It seems I will have to look into the 12 GEMS and these musical 2's, I'll post what I dig up.

So times with the most incoming piezoelectric-electricity from the plates is when they chose to use the sheeple's mind to their own means? I could see that happening easily. If people are already distraught, it would be easy to push the buttons at this time to provoke them.

Thanks for all the truth chills Raph, it's getting colder by the day in here. Wink

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do we connect the SUN and the solar max, to 137 and what makes the planet green?
137 and how the planet inhales the light/sound coming from the sun?

Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=73480#73480

AHA!
And how do we connect 137 to the frequency 528 hertz using CARD X of the Tarot?

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mo or anybody else familiar with Marko Rodin 's work, what do you think of the color associations made in this video?
Optimist do you know about VBM?

Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZRFnKsfFxI

namaste

MihrYazd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ralph

Your video game IDEA is also part of how I SEE the evolution of GOD Helmet. I had this IDEA in 2009 when I was reading DanIEL Winter's work. Although he SEES the coherence of mind & heart as an end to itself I sEE it as a means to an end. Let mi explain.

I see ascension as a part of CUbic enfoldment-unfoldment of 9 Levels over 3 Layers or Realms.

The 9 Levels each poses 3 Cubes = 9 x 81 dimension Specific Solfeggio Frequency CODES.

But how do we know which dimension WE are accessing and communicating with? How do we know that the RAndom Music being transmitted from your oversoul layers or you guardian angELs are infact the TRUE Music tuned for your healing and activation?

DanIEL Winter talks about Phire, Implosion, embedding and LOVE via coherence biofeedback.

I believe that by getting feedback regarding eeg and ecg coherence WE can KNOW that the music which is being created through RANDOM EVENT GENERATION as PINK NOISE is TRUE to one's heART or not. The goal is to monitor what sort of Solfeggio CODES are being generated @ the EDGE of CHAOS while at the same time maximizing coherence in MIND and heART. The Music is then modulated upon LIGHT LED and ELectromagnetic pulses as well as Infrasound. The magnetic coils are placed upon the tempolar lobes above the ears bilaterally. The Infrasonic transducer is placed upon the Crown Itself rattling the dome with BASS via 270 non-solfeggio freq.

There is much reasearch regarding the spiritual effects of Infrasound waves, talk about goose bump effects and BASS

The infinity sign @ the top of the Magician's head comes to MIND. 2 Sets of Fib seq.

This sort of Music can indeed do some exorcising and enabling 3D boxed fellows to talk to one's higher SELF. What would happen to churches, unholy scripts, and child molesting middle man?

So I like to get your feedback regarding the evolution of the God Helmet deSIGN.

Thanks regarding 1212 1215. Here is some interesting inPho from Tsarion regarding EL

“The ancient name of Saturn was, as mentioned, EL. It is the reason why those that were chosen by EL, were called Elites. In fact the words, Elect, Elder, Elevated, Elohim, Temple, Circle, Gospel, Apostle, Disciple, Evangelists, etc., all derive from the Cult of EL.

Angels are messengers of god. But god was EL, which is why we have the names of the Archangels bearing the ‘el,’ suffix Raphael, Michael, Uriel, Gabriel, etc,.”

Michael Tsarion, “Astrotheology and Sidereal Mythology”

“The plural term Elohim appears over 2500 times in the Old Testament but is falsely translated in most versions. This fact of plurality explains why in Genesis ‘Gods’ said, ‘Let us make man in our image.’

"As stated, Elohim refers to both ‘gods’ and ‘goddesses,’ and its singular form, El, served as a prefix or suffix to names of gods, people and places, whence EmmanuEl, GabriEl, BethEl, etc. Even ‘Satan’ was one of the Elohim.”

Acharya S., “The Christ Conspiracy”

The gods of ELohim are angELs, the messengers of god.

When witches cast a speEL, they put the “Hex” (6) on someone, and when chefs deep fry something, they “Deep 6” it. It is the ELites who run the world today. Elite comes from the “IsraElites” which came from the Egyptian worship of the Moon (Isis), the Sun, (Ra), and Saturn (Elohim), hence IsRaEl.

So we have three types of CODE. Would this be a correct assumption?

Lunar 1212 or 1215
Solar 25811
Saturnic 1379 1376

Now back to the Cube.

"Jews and Muslims alike worship a huge black cube/box called Kabba at Mecca. Their god YHWH is known as the “Tetragramaton” meaning their 4 letter (4 sided?) God. The “Kabballah” of Jewish mysticism/Masonry comes from KabbaAllah or “CubeGod” around which people gather and ceremonially walk in circles."

Thus it can be said they are “circling the square.” Masons are also constantly referring to “circling the square” and “squaring the circle.”

So whats the relationship between hexagonal numbers and their corresponding Cubes?

The sequence of the centered hexagonal numbers is 1, 7, 19, 37, 61, 91, 127, 169, 217, 271, 331, ...

The formula is an=3n²-3n+1.
There is 1, 1+7=8, 1+7+19=27, 1+7+19+37=64, ...
The series to the sequence of the centered hexagonal numbers is the sequence of the cube numbers.

Now I like to better understand the old formula and the new formula

27 + 37 vs 26 + 38 and their aSSociation with the hexagonal numbers. Can you shed some Light Ralph.

Namaste

Mo
MihrYazd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey Mo or anybody else familiar with Marko Rodin 's work, what do you think of the color associations made in this video?

Namaste

Mo
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MihrYazd wrote:
Hey Ralph

Your video game IDEA is also part of how I SEE the evolution of GOD Helmet.

The more I envision it, the better it sounds.

MihrYazd wrote:

The sequence of the centered hexagonal numbers is 1, 1, 7, 19, 37, 61, 91, 127, 169, 217, 271, 331, ...

Namaste

Mo

you gave me much to ponder.

this pattern jumped out at me.
note I added a 1, at the beginning, because if n = 0, then this gives us another 1 in the next sequence where I reduce your sequence of the centered hexagonal numbers to single digits.

1, 1, 7, 1, 1, 7, 1, 1, 7, 1, 1, 7 ...

Some folks do not believe that 1717 A.D. is the 'real' start of Freemasonry, what do you think Mo?
I see another coincidence in why those numbers have appeared.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Mo

re: ELohIm

by definition in Hebrew
ELoh is feminine
Im is masculine

IEL?

EL = negative
I = positive

Question

We need a 9 or a 6?
Take a look at the two pillars in this next image re: 271 and 37

http://www.biblewheel.com/Gr/GR_Creation_JJ.asp

2 + 7 = 9 and 1 on the LEFT and 37 (a.ka. the collective unconscious) is on the RIGHT?

seems to fit the LEFT/RIGHT Brain modEL and the numbers 1379?

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 8 of 21

Jump to: