FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Buddha Jesus Jerry EL = NUMBER 37 = collective unconscious
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MihrYazd wrote:

He definitely has balls with his claims. I rather stick to our Helmet design which can provide an open invitation to all interested.

I agree.
Men have two heads, and it seems that we need to keep a helmet on both heads to keep the viral thoughts from escaping and beget more ignorance?

I have a great idea for this technology.
We merge the gaming technology being developed with the spiritual aspects of the Koran Helmet.

The result?
Sheeple will be able to slay their own inner dragons, in an 'X-box environment'.
Imagine all of those reELIgous wankers who will be given an opportunity to slay their own inner EvIL dEvILs once and for all, AND they can have their friends enter their realm to help them.

Imagine a game called Exorcism where you can be the priest called Jesus who cleans out the Temple that is YOU!
Eventually this gaming experience will become a therapeutic tool.

MihrYazd wrote:

Ralph
I am eagerly waiting to SEE how my 2 cents merges with your findings.

Namaste

Mo

watch this video, in the next post I give you two more sense worth, and will try to show you how wave forms end up becoming names like AHAB, ABHA, and ISIS, thus why some names when interpreted as a waveform are better than others.

This video combines Sherlock's 7% solution with 153 fish?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpzNQOOBeRg&list=PLB301EC1857A9D5B9&index=19&feature=plpp_video

namaste

XX

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks fellas, I will most definitely stick with the cube theme. I look forward to putting a lot more together as we go on. I have company in town for the next 2 weeks for so I will be absent for a while.

Keep up the amazing work guys.

Here is a gem of a site I found, I'm sure you can use some of the pics.
enjoy: http://infothread.org/info/index.php?dir=Religion/

P.S. I'm now dreaming of the cube Very Happy

Its very hard to put into words but I could see the geometry of the cube layout, and then I got all excited and zapped back to my body, I hate when that happens!!

Next time I'll stay calmer, then I'll have more time to observe and take mental notes. It's very tricky to stay grounded in a dream so we don't wake up, it really takes patience.

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo here ya go...check out this link re: the Great Name of God
http://www.bci.org/prophecy-fulfilled/grstname.htm

That link clearly discusses BAHA and ABHA and the values for each letter.

Quote:
Baha... Light or Glory
Abha... Most Glorious

I hope the sheeple do not FRET about these FRETS that are thousands of years old, that keep getting packaged and resold to those who fail to see the obvious drinking only what ale's them along with too much 'white' whine.

Simple Hebrew GEMATRIA values have been applied to #1 and #2 in the attachment below.

A = 1
B = 2
H = 5

Note in #1 it is an impossible dream trying to join the number/letters in one long continuous line without using diagonals, with the result resembling a cursive script.

Clearly this simple exercise (in conjunction with the earlier video on Fourier waves, is a CLUE to why Capt. AHAB is tyrannical, full of rage and vengeance (i.e. bad) and ABHA the great name of god is considered good in some circles, those that use vortex based math to understand the torus, and what makes the world go round...?

#3 is illustrating how SUS and SIS were common 'shapes' recognized by the Egyptians that can resemble either a number 5, or a letter S.

Try the above exercise using the number 1215.
Why 1215?

That was the year of the Magna Carta, a big deal that helped shape how the west would eventually be won. Wink

Marko has been quoted as saying BAHA is the Great Name of God.
Is he correct?

Baha is Captain Ahab in reverse.

aBHa however fits the I 25 I archetype.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The choice of word or words for God varies in the Hebrew Bible. According to the documentary hypothesis these variations are evidence of different source texts: Elohim is used as the name of God in the Elohist and the Priestly source, while Yahweh is used in the Jahwist source. The difference in names results from the theological point being made in the Elohist and Priestly sources that God did not reveal his name, Yahweh, to any man before the time of Moses.
While the Jahwist presented an anthropomorphic God who could walk through the Garden of Eden looking for Adam and Eve, the Elohist frequently involves angels. For example, it is the Elohist version of the tale of Jacob's ladder in which there is a ladder of angels with God at the top, whereas in the Jahwist tale, it is just a dream in which God is simply above the location, without the ladder or angels. Likewise, the Elohist describes Jacob actually wrestling with God.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Why-Are-There-Cats-Bible/dp/0785824936

On page 35 of that book we find this chart:

Do you see a PATTERN regarding these names?

IEL or EL suffix seems to be associated primarily with references to GOD

IAH suffix is associated with references to Yahweh

What are the exceptions? Wink

And note Benjamin who is associated with the RIGHT hand of God, was trained to fight with his LEFT, and is also associated with LUCK.

FACT is in the EAST or the WEST there is only ONE symbol that I know of that deals specifically with handedness i.e. CW and CCW and is also associated with GOOD LUCK.

Holy superheroes Batman evidently China regard the BAT/WAN both as good luck.

btw the term wan = swastika

I suspect the ignorant folks who love to have CNN and FOX deliver them from EvIL and bring forth the TRUTH would suggest the LUCKY HORSESHOE/inner circle at Stonehenge is just another coincidence linking the Neolithic mind and heART to the Sun and the Moon and the two swastikas, one associated to the Sun and the other to the Moon.

Does the reader know that the Egyptian Horus had two significant EYES?
The popular righteous Ra associated with the Sun, and the right eye PLUS
the left eye representing the MOON?
Do the SUN and MOON 'rotate' in different directions?

How do we link all of the above to the evolution of our Holy of HoLIEs, our DNA?

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An easy PROBLEM to Solve

Okay so we know of two potential RATIOS based on 4^3 = 64 units
(Egyptians preferred RATIOS over units when building a Temple)

And these two RATIOS happen to correspond to what appears to be range regarding a 'dimensionless constant' re: fine structure constant

the two RATIOS are:
37/27 x 100 = 137 (NEW value implies 37 units are visible and 27 are hidden)
36/28 x 100 = 128.5 (OLD value implies 36 units are visible and 28 are hidden)

So the problem is, how do we make ONE cube disappear?
i.e. we know we can see 37 out of 64 units, 27 are hidden when viewing a 3D or 3-space 4x4x4 cube.

So what must we do to this 4^3 cube shape to make ONE more unit disappear from view of the observer, 37 less 1, thereby giving us the OLD value of 36/28 for the fine structure constant, i.e. 128.5?
Idea

And your answer to the shape of things to come might give us a CLUE to what kind of topography we can see, and whether we are in for a contracting or expanding phase?

namaste

XX

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:

72 names+42 names+14 names = 128 names of god Question 128+9=137
http://www.psyche.com/psyche/lex/qbl/42letter_name.html
128 + 16 =144 http://www.greatdreams.com/sacred/144.html

I'm thinking 36 is to 37 as 42 is to 43.
The sri yantra contains 43 triangles, the connection between the 4 forces that came out of the 2 forces, expansion and compression, heaven and earth.

EL(16+1=17) O(1) kah(25) = 43
Take away the 0 or 1, then we have 42.

Light is refracted into a rainbow at 42 and on the tree of life into spheres ranging in color and intelligence.

Quote:
42 is the number with which God creates the Universe in Kabalistic tradition. In Kabbalah, the most significant name is that of the En Sof (also known as "Ein Sof", "Infinite" or "Endless"), who is above the Sefirot (sometimes spelled "Sephirot"). The Forty-Two-Lettered Name contains four combined names which are spelled in Hebrew letters (spelled in letters = 42 letters), which is the name of Azilut (or "Atziluth" "Emanation"). While there are obvious links between the Forty-Two Lettered Name of the Babylonian Talmud and the Kabbalah's Forty-Two Lettered Name, they are probably not identical due to the Kabbalah's emphasis on numbers. The Kabbalah also contains a Forty-Five Lettered Name and a Seventy-Two Lettered Name.

Elokah = 42 (2 times 21, the value of God's Name Ekyeh which appears as a pair in God's words to Moses: "Ekyeh asher Ekyeh"). As the world was created with the power of God's 42 letter Name, the Name Elokah implies the power of creation. The Name Kel in at-bash = 420 = 10 times Elokah.

One of the secrets of 42 in Kabbalah in relation to the creation of the universe is that the Divine act of creation begins with God's saying yehi ("let there be...") = 25, and concludes with God's seeing His creation to be tov ("good") = 17. 25 (the beginning of the creative process) plus 17 (the conclusion of the creative process) = 42 (the all-inclusive power of creation).

Connections seem to be flowing smoothly these days. Very Happy

P.S. I recently bought Bernadette Brady's astronomy program (Starlight) that Monk had back on the 2012 forum. I came to the conclusion that he was telling the truth with his work, and also from my natal reading which was amazingly accurate to say the least. I am having a blast applying your work to the stars, all the connections fit like a glove. Very Happy

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

http://www.psyche.com/psyche/lex/qbl/42letter_name.html

'autiot yassod'

Quote:
This multiple and single intermediary messenger, Autiot Yassod, entering the world of Aleph and Yod, seems much more like Jacob's ladder than the angels who are supposed to go up and down it: the coming and going movement is the making of the ladder's substance. It is an internal process.

Suares, Sepher Yetsira (Yetzirah), p.34

PLEASE try to find other sources for the autiot yassod?
they are scarce.

Autiot is a Finnish term adopted by the Qabalah, by Carlos Suares?
So which came first?
And the term Yassod is hard to pin down too, other than a few 'recent' sources...?

Quote:
The Autiot, a feminine plural energy, is characterized by a masculine singular quality, Yassod. Male and female, multiple and singular messengers of the Word. Idiomatically in Hebrew, when aut is plural, the ending is spelled yod-waw-tav, instead of waw-tav like the other feminine plurals. Yassod: Yod-Sammekh-Waw-Dallet, 10.60.6.4, existence - (male) fertility - (female) fertility - (archetype) resistance, a fertile massing of elements into one (the angelic cohort ascending and descending).

I am sure Carlos is 'connected' in some way, but his hole looks kinda deep and personal. I avoid many of Aleister Crowley's ramblings for the same reason.

interesting....Autiot means 'deserted' in Finnish....google translate yielded nothing in Hebrew?
At this point it seems the artist Carlos Suares exercised his artist license, and invented a few terms of his own?

Autiot is KEY to the entire rant it seems.
And I am sure the entire system Carlos Suares downloaded made sense to him and a handful of others?

The deeper I go, the more I realize those 'northern' races have more influence than people realize, especially teeny tiny Denmark, who laid claim to Greenland?
Could be a great investment if things ever warm up or magnetic north has a big shift?

Optimist777 wrote:

P.S. I recently bought Bernadette Brady's astronomy program (Starlight) that Monk had back on the 2012 forum. I came to the conclusion that he was telling the truth with his work, and also from my natal reading which was amazingly accurate to say the least. I am having a blast applying your work to the stars, all the connections fit like a glove. Very Happy

careful O.J.

Optimist feel free to discuss with Monk 'his theories' over at 2012....try to stay focused on angels = angles on this thread, real simple, we are discussing things like photons, electrons, the EM fIELd etc. and ways all of the aforementioned are connected to information/data streams that are like rivers meandering through the SS coSmoS.
Holy Spirit or SS or 55 = 37 consciousness

If Ms. Brady has come to any REAL conclusions about the significance of certain angLEs that behave like angELs, I am all ears.
Being both an astronomer and astrologer should give her an edge?

Here is the challenge to you Optimist as a Ms Brady fan, show me how her work collides with I37 or '37' being connected to the 'collective unconscious'.

It is her work that must be able to align itself with this I37 IdEaL.
IMHO then she has served her REAL purpose.

BTW I prefer the work of C.C. Zain (astrologer/kabbalist/mystic) to both Carlos Suares (kabbalist/artist) and Ms. Brady (astrologer).
WHY?
Because of the way he packages the info and passes it on.
That is the role of a 137 photon messenger.
To help create more st-EVE jobs.

i-37 Wink

Check out CC Zain's work if you want another hole to explore.

Newton was a I37 light messenger
C^2 Zain is obviously a I37 light messenger too.
...and so AM I

St-EVE Jobs essentially dropped out of school in 1973.
Funny how the genius of Newton and Jobs is connected via the appLE?

He, S Jobs, went to India to seek out the guru Shri Neem Karoli Bab or Shri Neeb Karori Baba, NOT knowing he had died. (in fact he died on 911 i.e. September 11, 1973, in Vrindavan, India), also known to followers as Maharaj-ji, was a Hindu guru and devotee of the Hindu deity Hanuman. He is known outside India for being the guru of a number of Americans who travelled to India in the 1960s and 1970s, the most well-known being the spiritual teachers Ram Dass and Bhagavan Das, and the musicians Krishna Das and Jai Uttal. His ashrams are in Kainchi, Vrindavan, Rishikesh, Shimla, Bhumiadhar, Hanuman Ghar, Lucknow, Delhi in India and in Taos, New Mexico, USA.

Anybody can be a conscious '37' messenger, just stay focused.

1973 was a turning point in my life too, for many reasons.
1973 was the year the REAL 'discoverer' of the Van Allen Belts died.
(not Van Allen)
1973 was a turning point for NASA too. It was the beginning of a Space Program that would NO longer send manned missions into deep space. ALL manned missions since 1973 have NEVER exceeded a 500 mile altitude.
WHY if it was so easy and safe in the 60s are we afraid to venture deeper in space today?

As I have shown the numbers/letters 1379 are significant to both the Maya and the Freemason.
Perhaps Monk's work might yield a pattern that coincides?
Let me know if you find one.
thanks

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABHA = 1251

Optimist777 wrote:

128 + 16 =144

http://www.greatdreams.com/sacred/144.htm

that site 'great dreams' is filled with inPHO to help a seeker bury themselves, the holes are deep and interconnected.

i.e. I admit they provide some great 'coincidental' info:

Quote:
After the dream I had a vision which said, "1152 is a military code for ESP".

NOTE: 1152---Gematria Witness (es)

144 = 12 (disciples) squared

144 x 4 (for winds 4 directions) = 576 Prophet (cy)

576 x 2 = 1152 Witness (es)

Translation =where two gather in my name (two prophets)--so shall I be --the witness to the two prophets - and then there were three

See: Dream of Rectangles:

http://www.greatdreams.com/rectngls.htm
Dee Finney's DREAM of RECTANGLES supports my CONSCIOUS journey using the Tarot as ARKetypal guide?
yes....

Note the date of the dream
...reduces to '1379'

Quote:
11-27-90 - 4:44 a.m. I dreamed that the number "2" turned upsidedown and separated becomes a "15"
I noticed after I started drawing this that the "2" would have to revolve on it's axis to become a "5".

But hey Joe did you know that 1152 can be connected to Fourier waves?

And the 11 5 2 = the MAN, the LION, and the BULL?
And we know 11 8 5 2 = 1 3 7 6
So 11 5 2 = 1 7 6
...because the 8 = 3

WE HAVE ENOUGH INPHOMATION already, oy vey!

It is good interpretations attempting to reconcILE science and rELIGion that are lacking.

How many dreams, godspells, gospel and rEaLIty must I weave into ONE?

CARD X, the Wheel of Fortune is THE map, it is the sefer razIEL, it is the cipher, the LU-cifer, the KEY to the entire CODE.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missing the obvious here.

Mark DEC 25 on your calender this year and every year.

Dec. 25 or 12/25 or 1+2/2+5 = 37

Laughing Laughing

And 37 on Card X of the Tarot is also 58

And 58 is a number associated with the head of St. John the baptist and the RATIO of 8/5 = phi

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing connections Raph, could Isis = Sirius = 1515 ? Their lopsided buoyancy won't allow them to come up for air? Laughing

I bought Brady's program because it's the only accurate paranatellonta system in which all the ancients used, no other program offers it at this time. I want it more for astronomical usage rather then astrological, I'll get that inPHO ELse were. Wink Although her connections do count to a good extent, I agree we can add on much more to that. I'll keep you updated on my progress with it. Rectangles seem to be the theme, (2) E & W? C.C. Zain & Carlos Suares look promising, thanks for that.

Your starting to make me wonder greatly if there exists hidden path's on the tree of life, it's looking so to me.

Quote:
The three primary double equations of the Sepher Yetsira, Nativot-Playliot, Sepherot-Belimah and Autiot-Yassod, must all be understood as structural equations for dual energies in the process of entering and creating space-time. Their "translation" as paths, spheres and letters is completely inadequate.

The gematria of Autiot-Yassod = 903, is ten less than Bereshyt, 913. Creation is the alphabet in existence (Yod/10). The only occurance of gematria 903 in Bereshyt/Genesis occurs deep within YHWH's sililoquy in Genesis 4:14 -- Behold, thou hast driven me out (Ghimel-Sheen-Raysh-Tav) this day from the face of the earth. Sheen-Raysh-Tav, sherat, is a network.

Quote:
”The life and the good”...the gematria of this phrase in Hebrew (903) is equal to that of “souces”, meaning that from the Torah are the sources of life.

Quote:
Nicephore found 913 different words in the Greek original text of the Revelation, which has on the whole 1400. If from these 913 words we subtract 42 of them which are proper nouns, on the 871 which remain there are 108 words that we do not find in the rest of the New Testament. And 416 words only, on the 913, are found in the Revelation and the Gospels.

Arrow http://108.tribe.net/thread/d034b8f1-de49-441d-abda-0c330162956a

Is this why I see people concluding with 93 at the end of their posts, mostly on masonic forums? Looks promising as well.
9 + 3 = 12 / 9 x 3 = 27

9 = left piller, 0 = middle piller, 3 = right piller Question

Bereishis = 913 = Sav = 400 + Yud = 10 + shin = 300 + Aleph = 1 + Reish = 200 + Bais = 2 double (left & right) but no 0 !!
913 = "In the Beginning"

Autiot-Yassod = 90(1)3, looks like the middle ground hexagon (balanced/beginning & end). Very Happy

Quote:
1251 AD is when the Pastoureaux or Shepherd's Crusade took place. It was led by a mad monk named Jacob the Messiah, large groups of criminals dressed like monks robbed pillaged and murdered in the name of Christ.

Were they archetypally disrespecting the northern light wave frequencies (EL's) by doing this?

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~spiegel/kabbalah/jkm008.htm

Jung also drew his first Mandela in 1916, we can see the asymmetry in his depiction.
http://www.biblewheel.com/images/Jung-First-Mandela_big.jpg

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~spiegel/kabbalah/jkm008.htm

Quote:
Time

The Bible emphasizes the significance of time over space.

The Hebrew year leads the English year by 3760 years. Hence in 2007, the Hebrew year is 5767. A simple rule to remember is that the year modulo 10 is the same. More properly this is the Hebrew year between January 1st and September’s Rosh Hashanah.

3760 or 3761 are the two numbers critical to the Jewish calender when converting to the Gregorian calender.

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This blog makes great connections about 93.

93 to Infinity Exclamation

http://themaskofgod.blogspot.com/2011/08/93-to-infinitythe-return-of-goddess.html

July 22 is pi day ? 22/7 = pi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 7 of 21

Jump to: