FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Buddha Jesus Jerry EL = NUMBER 37 = collective unconscious
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MihrYazd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ralph

You sure were busy last night!!! I got chills from your post. I need to go through it and study but it seems you are getting close to recovering another big treasure via 17 x 17.

Namaste

Mo
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MihrYazd wrote:
Hey Ralph

You sure were busy last night!!! I got chills from your post. I need to go through it and study but it seems you are getting close to recovering another big treasure via 17 x 17.

Namaste

Mo

sorry for the chills

17 x 17 = 289 less the center = 288

288?
where have we seen '288'
help me out Mo, drawing a blank about 288

*UPDATE*
I found it...the reason 288 rang a BELL with me, and it fits the topic.
Quote:
Jerry,

Your quote is interesting:

"I am still working on a simplified version of the modular forms that appear in equations of the Fermat Last Theorem form. A rabbi from Jerusalem wanted to know where I derived the 288^(1/Pi) form as an expression of the fine-structure constant (the amplitude for an electron to emit or absorb a single photon) since it relates to the ancient Kabbalic number of "sparks" emitted from the "broken vessels". The only answer I could come up with is the link to the double periodic form of solution nodes to the Fermat form".

http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/99/99Melectrons.html

Hey Mo do these two images look similar?

re: Triangular and Square Numbers
Here is something I wrote a few years back, that is where I found that image.

Pyramids and Swastikas … how squares become circles.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2007/06/24/pyramids-and-swastikas-how-squares-become-circles/

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I attended this conference last month.
CPAK 2011

Rediscover the wisdom of the ancients?
thrice YES YES YES

And I took this next picture.

And the '37 narrative' continued white I was down in Sedona Arizona attending the CPAK 2011 Conference.

First time I was to meet Walter Cruttendon, the event organizer, (in the image below, standing on the left) along with other CPAK attendees, there was an open invitation for a late morning hike and I was told to meet him and other interested CPAK attendees at the Bell Rock pathway located on Hwy 189, mile marker 307 at 10:00 a.m. Wink

Laughing too funny another coincidence only I would notice, indicating to me, WOW what a design!
remember the Maya Code is 819 = 13 x 7 x 9
I cannot remember but were there 9 people in our group that morning?
Laughing

And believe it or not, during the Q & A of the guest panel, I was the very last person on the last day of the conference who got to make a couple of statements, ask a couple questions of two presenters, AND I got one of the presenters to utter the 'S' word.

Swastika Wink

I did what I wanted to do.
I planted a SWASTIKA seed along with the three colors BLACK, WHITE, RED....

Keep in mind what I said at the conference was in fact recorded.
DVDs of this conference are for sale...so unless what I said at the event gets *edited* out, the game is on.
CPAK 2012

The SACRED SEED as I contend has been planted.
So vhat shall ve sow next year?

But I did not rattle them up as much as I could have.
Gary David (fourth from the left in the image) sadly failed to describe the Hopi Kachina rattle given to a child at age 7 as part of an initiation ceremony, in full detail as I was hoping he would.
He mentioned only the color turquoise and the left facing swastika.

Failing to mention the colors BLACK, WHITE, RED.

As this next image clearly shows:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=73045#73045
And that must be why I saw so many turquoise CHASE swastika bank branches in Arizona.

I mean after all, how can you even BEGIN to discuss rediscovering the wisdom of the ancients and at the same time ignore all of the significant evidence re: a good luck symbol associated with the ineffable 4 letter name of God, i.e. YHVH via tetragrammaton (one of many names the swastika went by), a 12,000+ year old symbol that we have no clue from whence it came, but we still use it to activate folks into doing the goosestep or getting native Americans to march into a CHASE bank and deposit their $t. johnny ca$h.
Idea

Quote:
Raphael (Standard Hebrew רָפָאֵל, Rāfāʾēl, "It is God who heals", "God Heals", "God, Please Heal", Arabic: إسرافيل‎, Isrāfīl) is an archangel of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, who in the Judeo-Christian tradition performs all manners of healing.

Back on Dec. 23, 2010 I got an early X-maSS gift...another profound confirmation that my journey these past 7 years has been true blue and on track #nEIN.

It was on Dec. 23, 2010 that I realized the 'Archangel Raphael', was in fact directly associated with the 'swastika', in a good way. Wink
Arrow http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/the-swastika-and-my-altar-ego-called-raphael-wow/

Aha a profound twist of fate to help place our destiny back on track.
Hitler in fact served a purpose, in our quest for TRUTH.
Hitler by pointing fingers and using the Jew as scapegoat, as the sacrificial lamb, ALSO planted a most viable SEED we can exploit today.
Hilter actually did you and me a favor in the bigger picture, do let me explain how we take a negative event and turn it around using the most unlikely of all symbols.

hEIL the bethELIte built Jericho.
In the JEDP classification of the bIbLE, J refers to Yahwist or YHWH followed by E for ELohIst or ELohIm...
(ahahaha! all in support of my theory where 26 = YHVH = 11 8 5 2 can be shown to be equivalent to I376) or ELohIm.

1/I37 is the dimensionless number that transcends TIME and SPACE, we once thought...enter the larger dimensionless number 1/128.5

hEIL hItLEr planted the BLACK WHITE RED SEED back into minds via the heART strings.

And that is important because why?
BLACK WHITE RED are the strings that connect the SWASTIKA to ATLANTIS
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/07/14/black-white-red-are-the-strings-that-connect-the-swastika-to-atlantis/

But now clearly the TIME has come for the ArchangEL RaphaEL to teach folks about how the angELs = angLEs. Wink

Obviously you need to learn about GEOMETRY, and how it accesses the deep recesses of our minds.
The seat of MEMory is the hippo-campus.
Are you willing to make a dEaL with raphaEL who can hELp hEaL you?

There are 3 DOORS.
Pick a door, you cannot lose at this game ... all three doors can lead you to where you want to go.

Music = Myth = Math
We could call it the 3M theory, here we have another use for duct tape, to help unify the paradoxical mutli-universe?

But 3M in search of profits has it backwards.
A prophet might see the ME theory?
Where ME interacts with the EM fIELd using photons and phonons as the currency of exchange?

And the science that proves all of the above* sounds dreamy and is in fact a thought itself that is worth meditating on. Wink

*believe it or not but dreaming, meditating, or watching tv Shocked activates the more therapeutic right brain alpha and theta waves.

Do you want to know why the majority of Judeao/Christians in the west think of the swastika as only a solar symbol associated with the NAZI madman hItLEr?

They are using it to control your heARTs and MiNds, by flipping the switch in your brains between LOVE and FEAR.

Essentially the relationship most JudeaoChristiansMuslims have today.
They both FEAR and LOVE God and thy neighbor.

This next amulet suggests that the ELohIm is connected to the Swastika:

Starting in the center of this 5x5 magic square, starting from ALEPH, work your way out in the 4 directions.

ELOhIm = aleph, lamed, he, yod, mem x 4 arms = swastika

Quote:
YHWH.
Of the names of God in the Old Testament, that which occurs most frequently (6,823 times) is the so-called Tetragrammaton, Yhwh (), the distinctive personal name of the God of Israel. This name is commonly represented in modern translations by the form "Jehovah," which, however, is a philological impossibility (see Jehovah). This form has arisen through attempting to pronounce the consonants of the name with the vowels of Adonai ( = "Lord"), which the Masorites have inserted in the text, indicating thereby that Adonai was to be read (as a "ḳeri perpetuum") instead of Yhwh. When the name Adonai itself precedes, to avoid repetition of this name, Yhwh is written by the Masorites with the vowels of Elohim, in which case Elohim is read instead of Yhwh. In consequence of this Masoretic reading the authorized and revised English versions (though not the American edition of the revised version) render Yhwh by the word "Lord" in the great majority of cases.

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/11305-names-of-god

Hey what if the 5x5 Knights Templar Magic Square attributed to the planet Mars is the TREASURE found?

Compare the ELohIM 5x5 square with the 5x5 Square of Mars.

Note the Aleph in the center of the Aleph square resembles an N in the center of the Sator square...
Note (if you rotate one of the squares into a diamond) that there are four He Hebrew letters which in fact correspond to the four E on the Sator square.
Maybe the four Lamed are to be associated with the PR of the Sator Square.

...or is it the other way around...or can it happen both ways....?

Afterall I have also shown how this magic square is an algorithm that we can link directly to Ed Witten and Roger Penrose's Twistor String theory, thereby transcending time and space.

Which suggests a fundamental TRUTH is to be extracted from all of these 'coincidences'.

"Der Herr Behüte Dich"

Is a German rendering of the Hebrew words that mean:
"the Lord watch over thee"

google translation services suggests: "the Lord shall preserve thee"

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"This formula is a transcription into logically significant terms, as demonstrated, of a formula discovered by Mr. Iuliano and forwarded to the writer on August 29, 2000. Mr. Iuliano's formula relating the covalent radii of Rubidium and Lanthanum in nanometers is as follows:

1082943.99305/(666×32)/102(37+24) = .215997356/.169.

This formula should be compared to that first forwarded by Mr. Iuliano on February 23, 1999 (cf. on this web, 82944 & the Four Fundamental Forces & the God Particle). Mr. Iuliano also reminds the writer that the covalent atomic radius of Hydrogen (1) is 37 pm. Note also that 1082944/(37×242)/102(37+24) 8.25/3.25, the square root of the ratio of the relative length of the shortest diagonals in the logically outfitted triple cube to that of the diagonals in the triple-Rubidium-3-cube. The latter ratio is at once the ratio of the diagonal of the base to the height of the smallest square-based pyramid the area of whose face is a whole number not 1 and one half the area of the base of the pyramid, and the sum of whose ascending edge and one half the base of its face is to the height of its face as φ : 1 (cf., on this web, Thinking Creation Ex Nihilo; cf., also, Leahy, Foundation, Section IV.2). "

-DG Leahy

http://dgleahy.com/p23.html

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In an earlier post I claimed Jesus placed between the two thieves is not unlike writing the enigmatic fine structure constant alpha = 137 between the two spectral lines of the hydrogen atom.

Can we substitute I37 or the upside down anagram ELI for Jesus positioned between the two thieves?

I37 LEvI bIbLE priests and Jesus crying out ELI ELI, or my God, my God, all suggest I could be onto something.

btw >>> Samson pulling down the two DAGON Temple Pillars is another viable archetype representing a fine structure constant that is in FACT capable of change.
AHA!

Quote:
"ELI ELI lama sabachthani"
-Jesus in Aramaic
translation:

"MY GOD, MY GOD, why has Thou forsaken me?
-Jesus

MY GOD = ELI = I37 as an underlying IDEA portrayed as both numbers or letters that give rise to shape and form, obviously.
Wink

my GOD = ELI = I37 and tapping into the EM fIELd representing all of our dreams and nightmares?

Btw did you know according to Luke 3:23 Jesus' grandfather is called hELI?
Laughing

hELI = Jesus grandfather
hELIos = sun
ELI ELI = my god, my god
I37 = electron's ability to absorb or emit LIGHT and move UP or DOWN energy levels.
Laughing

One day somebody was going to come along and figure things out. Wink
And this language (linguistics) is hidden in our junk DNA.

namaste

XX

MihrYazd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ralph

Back to Junk DNA:

Quote:
A group of scientists said Wednesday that small differences between the human genome and that of chimpanzees is responsible the morphological and behavioral differences between the two.

“These genetic gaps have primarily been caused by the activity of retroviral-like transposable element sequences. Transposable elements were once considered ‘junk DNA’ with little or no function,” researchers said.

“It appears that they may be one of the major reasons why we are so different from chimpanzees. Our findings are generally consistent with the notion that the morphological and behavioral differences between humans and chimpanzees are predominately due to differences in the regulation of genes rather than to differences in the sequence of the genes themselves,” they added.

Researchers said these “gaps” between the genes in both genomes can affect the extent to which genes are ‘turned on or off’. Researchers unveiled the finding after examining a series of of non-coding DNA called retro­trans­posons, which com­prise about half of the genomes of both hu­mans and chimpanzees. Scientists said the revelations suggests that the difference between chimpanzees and human beings might not be mostly due to changes in genes.

Read more: http://www.thestatecolumn.com/health/scientists-junk-dna-differentiates-us-from-chimpanzees/#ixzz1buWFjL99

How do you see we can apply 137 to gene regulation and DNA regenesis?

I have in mind the God Helmet and the EM fIELd that we tap into @ night....

PS

Can you elaborate on the aSSociati.on of 7, 9, 13 (Earth, Heaven, underworld) to 3454.

Namaste

Mo

Triad Portal Opening November 11, 2011 ~Worldwide Meditation~

http://www.starseeds.net/profiles/blogs/on-the-triad-portal-opening-november-11-2011-worldwide-meditation

Last edited by MihrYazd on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Raph, Could bio-photons be the phosphenes we see before the onset of dreaming?
Biophotons are known to exist in the near ultraviolet range of the electromagnetic spectrum.

http://www.mendeley.com/research/emission-biophotons-neural-activity-brain/

http://www.transpersonal.de/mbischof/englisch/webbookeng.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6NIUV24vcQ&feature=player_embedded#!

Pranic energy could be the shadow matter counterpart of electromagnetic photons.
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo I think Michael Persinger is onto something.

Optimist guess who the first man was according to Plato, mentioned in Timaeus?
A/
PHOroneus

And Jesus' grandpa was hELI.

I need time to check out Zoroastrian beliefs.
The use of angELs with names that have a suffix that end in IEL and EL and the idea of a dEvIL began with them.

If we want to find out how angELs = angLEs, guess who will need to figure it out?

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
Mo I think Michael Persinger is onto something.

Optimist guess who the first man was according to Plato, mentioned in Timaeus?
A/
PHOroneus

And Jesus' grandpa was hELI.

I need time to check out Zoroastrian beliefs.
The use of angELs with names that have a suffix that end in IEL and EL and the idea of a dEvIL began with them.

If we want to find out how angELs = angLEs, guess who will need to figure it out?

namaste

I guess we will have to figure it out individually, it comes down to life experience in these matters.

Jesus's grandpa was hELIos. Laughing good 1
Helios could have a massive connection to Phoroneus.

I believe the angels/angles/photons of light make an extreme night & day difference in the natal chart.

Notice the ELI's Very Happy
Optimist777

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
MihrYazd wrote:
Hey Ralph

Namaste

Mo

sorry for the chills

17 x 17 = 289 less the center = 288

288?
where have we seen '288'
help me out Mo, drawing a blank about 288

*UPDATE*
I found it...the reason 288 rang a BELL with me, and it fits the topic.
Quote:
Jerry,

Your quote is interesting:

"I am still working on a simplified version of the modular forms that appear in equations of the Fermat Last Theorem form. A rabbi from Jerusalem wanted to know where I derived the 288^(1/Pi) form as an expression of the fine-structure constant (the amplitude for an electron to emit or absorb a single photon) since it relates to the ancient Kabbalic number of "sparks" emitted from the "broken vessels". The only answer I could come up with is the link to the double periodic form of solution nodes to the Fermat form".

http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/99/99Melectrons.html

Hey Mo do these two images look similar?

re: Triangular and Square Numbers
Here is something I wrote a few years back, that is where I found that image.

Pyramids and Swastikas … how squares become circles.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2007/06/24/pyramids-and-swastikas-how-squares-become-circles/

namaste

Let me take a swing at this. x=4, y=3 connection is the Golden 3, 4, 5 Triangle. By Pythagoras, the hypotenuse of a triangle with sides of 3 & 4 is 5 (3*3 + 4*4 = 5*5)

Earth is 7 = 3(Y chromosome)(triangle) + 4(X chromosome)(square) Masculine & Feminine

Heaven is 9 = 3(Y) + 4(X) + 5(O)(archemedian spiral)
- we can look at 5 as the snake, plumed serpent, the 5th sun, Hermes(mercury), ect...

Underworld is 13, an extra X chromosome? XX? exclusively female? Laughing
(i'm still trying to grasp this concept)

It seems to be a triadic relationship within the male,female,god qualities of man, but only to those deserving of it.

288 is double light, 2 photons (8's) entangled Question
http://www.secretofnine.com/godcode.html

The male's Y chromosome is his "divining rod", the mystical antenna to uranic/masculine spirituality.

The Flux Capacitor from Back to the Future. Time Travel achieved via the numerological significance of 88 miles per hour. Very Happy

Last edited by Optimist777 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MihrYazd wrote:

Back to Junk DNA:

Quote:
A group of scientists said Wednesday that small differences between the human genome and that of chimpanzees is responsible the morphological and behavioral differences between the two.

“These genetic gaps have primarily been caused by the activity of retroviral-like transposable element sequences. Transposable elements were once considered ‘junk DNA’ with little or no function,” researchers said.

“It appears that they may be one of the major reasons why we are so different from chimpanzees. Our findings are generally consistent with the notion that the morphological and behavioral differences between humans and chimpanzees are predominately due to differences in the regulation of genes rather than to differences in the sequence of the genes themselves,” they added.

Researchers said these “gaps” between the genes in both genomes can affect the extent to which genes are ‘turned on or off’. Researchers unveiled the finding after examining a series of of non-coding DNA called retro­trans­posons, which com­prise about half of the genomes of both hu­mans and chimpanzees. Scientists said the revelations suggests that the difference between chimpanzees and human beings might not be mostly due to changes in genes.

Mo you might find this interesting...chimpanzees are mentioned around 3:00...
Sound appears to be key...

Quote:
"This is Your Brain on Music," Daniel Levitin blends cutting-edge scientific findings with his own experiences as a former record producer and still-active musician.

Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyweM3CH-u0&feature=relmfu

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff118/serpentoffire/uranic-telluric.jpg Idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 5 of 21

Jump to: