FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Buddha Jesus Jerry EL = NUMBER 37 = collective unconscious
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Persian ZOROASTER had 4 Oracles and he liked to use angELs or were they angLEs?

Q/
HOW MANY HEXAGONS can you count in each of the three oracles?
A/
The center 1 surrounded by 6, surrounded by 12, surrounded by 18
Thus 1+6+12+18 = 37

Well the division of ova and DNA is ALL about Geometry.

Q/
How many squares can you count, that are visible to the naked eye on a 4x4x4 cube?
A/
37 again

DNA has 4x4x4 = 64 Codons
64 ratio of 37/27 x 100 = 137

Can we find the CUBE in a HEXAGON?
What is a HEXAHEDRON?

So the Christian New Jerusalem appears connected to geometry, DNA, cubes and hexagons?

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The day of Jesus' birth is July 3rd or '73' according to a Vatican spokesperson.
Would March 7th or 37 also have qualified?

Arrow go to 4:30 of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcNdteJNyO4&feature=related

art and life taking cues and clues from each other ALL the time...
was it a Freudian slip up by the Father?
IMHO it was...

EL, LE, 73 and 37 are reflections and rotations of each other.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 'spaceships' 37

though I do not believe them to be aLIEn 'spaceships'

one has 3 RAYS
one has 7 RAYS

with Jesus in the middle ... ?

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 Commandments (the sum of 1-10=55)

10 = 3 + 7

1 3 7

Why was it mentioned in the bible that MoSeS stuttered?
WHY bother saying that as part of the narrative...?

Is it because 3000 years later science would find something out about our ASYMMETRICAL brains and stuttering, that would provide a valuable clue to where we are headed....?

And what valuable clue would that be?
Wink

namaste

MihrYazd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MihrYazd wrote:

nice work Mo...
I love the detail.

And how it fits on the 5x5 Sator Square ...
Alpha and Omega are the YHVH figures and the four T are the four Caduceus...

Quote:
"ELI ELI lama sabachthani"

translation:

"MY GOD, MY GOD, why has Thou forsaken me?
-Jesus

Wink

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If the unconscious mind is to have an interface with the primitive energies at the edge of reality..quarks... then it must be expressable in a mathematical formula relationship. This primordal equation exists as an energy decay function:

Let "collective unconscious" constant = 144/37 = 3.891891891...

http://www.physicspost.com/physicsforums/topic.asp-ARCHIVE=&TOPIC_ID=9658.htm

http://www.gnostics.com/egyptmys.html

Quote:
Numerological physics concerns physics-only mathematics and their connection to a specific set
of integers. These integers are very specific (57 and 37) and do 90% of the source load to the
fundamental force values; electron, proton etc. There really isn't any numerology in these
numbers as defined by numerologies assignment to prediction dates for the end of the world etc.,
letters in names as numbers etc. I really don't believe in that stuff. I do believe in a set of
individual numbers, however, that can represent physical exact force constants in Nature and that
these are unique and invariant without their dimensioning!

http://www.wbabin.net/physics/iuliano.pdf

37 is on my mind....

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
Optimist777 wrote:
Hi Raph, I came over from the 2012 forums to join your valiant quest. They're a bunch of clowns over there anyhow, all they do is try to distract the seekers from the truth by telling lies and fallacies. Sounds like the government.

Very Happy

hello optimist...if you have a chance tell Rob somebody stole his backbone, turned him into another piscean jellyfish.

Arrow http://www.cpakonline.com/content/
I am currently at the CPAK convention in Sedona.
Taking notes of course.

Grand Canyon next week.
How big a hole can the electro-magnetic Eli-YA-hu dig? Wink

namaste

The fact that Rob lets all the scoundrels run a muck on his forum tells me that he's in on the madness as well. They seem to take great pride in they're strong attempts to distort and hide the truth. I come to see it that they are just mad because they have not received they're wings yet, and they turn to the " if you can't beat em, join em" type attitude that makes them even more bitter about life. Once fools fall, they hardly ever get back up.

How was the CPAK convention, is it worth going in your eyes? I need to get my self to one of those and take notes as well. What kind of areas do they cover, I suspect a little bit of everything.

The grand canyon's position on the vortex brings some intense EM swirls at different times of the year, but it's pretty much always highly charged due to it being one of the main earth chakra's. I visited when I was 10, during that time period I had some of the strongest spiritual experiences I've ever had, including very vivid & lucid dreams. The place has a very special energy to it, don't you think? The photon/phonon influx there must be very highly charged, I'm guessing that's why the ancient Indians settled at that location, can't forget to mention that beautiful scenery.

I look forward to brain storming your work with you, I believe I have a fairly strong grip on it now, but there is so much more to learn. I see MihrYazd came over here too, this is good news. Very Happy

Last edited by Optimist777 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
The day of Jesus' birth is July 3rd or '73' according to a Vatican spokesperson.
Would March 7th or 37 also have qualified?

Arrow go to 4:30 of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcNdteJNyO4&feature=related

art and life taking cues and clues from each other ALL the time...
was it a Freudian slip up by the Father?
IMHO it was...

EL, LE, 73 and 37 are reflections and rotations of each other.

namaste

That would mean July 3-4th is the point of time were the energy is at it's highest each year, and a baby born adopts those energies at birth. I can see your theory as highly plausible Raph.

The masons also flaunt cancer at the top of the Royal Arch of St. Louis, location, location, location. Very Happy

37 reflecting 73, Cancer reflecting Capricorn, July reflecting Question

Last edited by Optimist777 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

The fact that Rob lets all the scoundrels run a muck on his forum tells me that he's in on the madness as well.

Rob and me respected each other more in the past as this thread shows:
Arrow http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2038&sid=331f139478dcdbe1e331a693be73b67d&start=15

Rob actually predicted correct. Wink
i.e. Evidently I AM the ONE to connect the LEvI priest to 137 along with CERN too!
And I AM the ONE to use the number of atoms (55) that comprise our DNA as part of the unifying numerical evidence linking the many significant temples together.

Sadly since 2008 and Rob's exposure to the media, he has become just another wanker who in fact does not know what he does, and I obviously have became more contemptuous of the wankers who fail and fall, since 2008.

The final insult Rob tossed my way?
He allowed that stupid blonde suz control over the TRUTH.
She actually locked that thread, just more evidence of the stupid inmates running and ruining the asylum, once called Eden.

I am tired of the folks who petition to become MODs, who in fact belong to the MOBs and they have hidden agendas, never disclosed.

Hidden agendas that are hidden from the ignorant, mundane, profane, and vulgar as they look into the mirror and see nothing, the blood sucking vampires they are....

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2038
This thread that the SS, Stupid Suz locked could be used as the template for a best seller.
YA know that don't YA?

What are YA waiting for?
Who me?
Yes U ELIjah

ELIjah in hebrew is ELI-YA-HU is who HU is.
Paracelsus the grandfather of alchemy suggested ELIas the artist to come would in fact be revealed.
Thus we are ALL part and parcel to the the whole, the ART found in heART.
Thus we ALL comprise a piece of the Electro-Magnetic 137 LEvI temple priest and artist.
Not only is knowledge regarding 137 necessary, but more importantly is the wisdom surrounding this 'dimensionless constant' that apparently we can *tap* into to.

Add all of the above to the work of the scientist/archangel Michael Persinger regarding the brain, the Electro Magnetic fIELd, remote viewing, and how science (not me) connects 137 to the EM field and what can we conclude?

On all levels 137 is connected to how light (quanta of data) is either ABSORBED or EMITTED in order that an electron (which helps carry the data) can move UP and DOWN energy levels.

11 8 5 2 or 11 2 5 8

That thread IS discussing the 4 Royal Stars which are connected directly to the 4 constellations depicted on Card X.

Latin 'light' = lux = X = TEN =NET = aha the TENET CROSS on the Sator Square (ps I call it the cross of gravity or the higgs boson)

Here we have a 5x5 square and the sum of the numbers between 0 - 10 = 55.
Watch your speed limit and your ten commandments.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5228
And for many years I ranted about the 11 2 5 8 code found on CARD X, claiming it was the TREASURE map to help us solve ALL X's.

Well how correct was I?

Optimist please tell me how the TAROT code 11 2 5 8 or 11 8 5 2 connects directly to the Maya/Freemason code 1 3 7 9?

Do you know?
This fundamental question is necessary to YOU moving forward with ME.
It will also help you stay focused on the simple whole number codes.
The answer can be found somewhere on this thread here:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5916

Card X is the treasure map that lead me to the treasure.

The treasure is revealed as the magic square of Mars, the Sator/Rotas 5x5 magic square, which antedates the Knights Templar by at least 1000 years.
It is the real HatfIELd vs. the McCohens kind of story.

Now how do I turn all I have learned into a diluted/polluted Dan Brown bestseller that the sheeple will digest en mass, before and after mass? Idea

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:23 am; edited 9 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

That would mean July 3-4th is the point of time were the energy is at it's highest each year, and a baby born adopts those energies at birth. I can see your theory as highly plausible Raph.

I gotta beLIEve, err, what I mean is that I kNOW that MY ADVANTAGE over most folks (who appear in the dark), is the FACT I was born on July 3, 1957. Cool

What happened in 1957 around my b-day, my DOB?
(see chart below)
It was a Cool SOLAR MAXIMUM baby, that would continue all through out my breast feeding days.

Like Romulus and Remus I was being nourished on 137 milky way, SS SunSpot formula. Cool

In other words I was touched by the light in ways that I am just now conveying to all of you as we approach the threat of another SOLAR MAXIMUM in 2012. Cool
The cycle is about 11 years...

5x11=55
1957-2012=55
the speed limit on most US highways is 55
you figure it out...how fast you should go.
Cool

Quote:
A glance at the figure below (of sunspot numbers from Solar Cycles 1-23) reveals a pattern immediately: roughly every eleven years, the sunspot numbers climb to a maximum. In between, they fall to nearly zero. With a longer look, however, a slightly more subtle phenomenon is visible. Not every solar maximum involves a climb to the same height, though the minima are all at similar levels. Comparing the sharp peak around 1957 (up to 200 sunspots per day) and the minor ones in the first half of the 1800s (only about 50), one sees a huge difference. What causes such a difference between solar cycles?

The answer to that question remains unknown, but anyone can see that the difference exists. These differences of 150 sunspots can cause important effects at earth, making the amplitude of the solar maximum a critical number to know.

Different solar maxima, depending on their heights, can coincide with a Little Ice Age (as during the Maunder Minimum in the last half of the seventeenth century) or with a period of solar-geomagnetic activity so impressive that an International Geophysical Year is declared (as in 1957-58 ).

http://www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/istp/outreach/solarmax/predict.html

namaste

p.s.
you do see what I am doing rather succinctly now?
using the events and clues in my OWN life to FIND OUT THE TRUTH?
and me suggesting this AVENUE is open to everyone is full on?

Is that why o'PREY Winfrey chose to OWN her OWN NETwerk?
Laughing

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were definitely born during an interesting time, there is no question there. Not only was the sun maxing, but Neptune and possibly many other planets were in retrograde movement at the time. Neptune was in Scorpio(eagle) from October 1956 to November 1970, with a brief period of retro gradation in Libra from June to August 1957. The northern hemisphere is also pointing directly northward at this time. The highest point of the axis tilt of earth is 23.5 degrees which was right at that time, you have struck vital gold Raph.

Retrogrades are very good even though western mainstream astrology claims it brings negative affects, but that is untrue according to ancient and traditional eastern astrology. Retrogrades simply make us introverted with high energy, and that inversion makes us ponder lives questions much more then others. It provides us with 4 cardinal vit amen E's. Check your natal chart to see how many planets were in retrograde as well.

I'd also like to see were your Pluto is in on your chart. According to Nick Anthony Florenzza at LunarPlanner.com, you were born when Pluto was very active.
Arrow http://www.lunarplanner.com/asteroids-dwarfplanets/Haumea-Pluto.html

It looks like the solar magnetic field is slowly winding down only to blast back into action, we can see this through past cycles. It's a constant tug of war between the north and south polarities were the red & blue dragons will kiss once again in 2012.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/05/08/solar-max-so-soon/
It winds down to the butt of the shaft on the Caduceus.

Mars must have much to do with this as well, as his retrograde coincides with the solar max periods, the Copernican Revolution. Care to take a bite into his orbital apple?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copernican_Revolution
I take it that when Mars is opposite (and closest) to the Sun, the magic occurs.

One of the ways Ma'at gives us Da'at is through the scales of balance in Libra. Only the moral and ethically righteous deserve the privilege to float like a feather Exclamation Take a look up at Zubeneschamali (beta libra) and tell me if you think she looks green. Wink

The alchemist and retrograde Mars must have a good relationship. Very Happy

I will attempt to answer your questions in your last post on a later date. It's going to take a while to try to explain how I see it, it also helps when I have the sufficient time to go over everything and re-visualize it once again so I have it fresh on the mind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 3 of 21

Jump to: