FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Buddha Jesus Jerry EL = NUMBER 37 = collective unconscious
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
Here is a thread on earthquakes on the 37th parallel, I believe it to be spot on.
The avatar of the thread starter also resonates with me greatly. Very Happy

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-37th-parallel-and-earthquakes?page=1
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1649735/pg1
http://www.waymarking.com/gallery/image.aspx?f=1&guid=0840e3bb-74ba-4a10-8439-6d45ed8352d5&gid=3

http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_2856.jpg

Interesting connection to 37.
I see what you mean about the avatar resonating like a couple of 37DDDD liberty bells.

Reminds me of a Carole King song...

'I feel the earth move'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoHuxpa4h48

"let's get ready to rumble"

note: latitude 37-38 is #1 followed by latitude 36-37, mother earth's 2nd choice
Obviously the living earth expresses it's E-motions through latitude attitude.
Suggesting crop circles are yet another language that we have yet to comprehend. After all we JUST found out that the universe is filled to the brim with dark matter and dark energy.
I would like to think a garden of eden would be so poetic, that you would find the poet-tree there?

But it gets better and better!
(nice find btw Optimist777)

Quote:
The Four Corners, a famous and popular tourist spot in the American Southwest, is and isn’t where it should be. Confused? Read on:
http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2009/04/20/four-corners-usa-marker-discovered-to-be-off-by-25-miles/

Quote:
Its intended location was an even 109 degrees west longitude and 37 degrees north latitude. However, due to surveying errors, it didn’t come out that way.

Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5916
This should be posted on the 1379 thread as well!
Without a doubt 1379 forms part of the Maya/Freemason/Western collective unconscious signature.

It was out by 25, err I mean 2.5 miles eh? Wink

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

So, I've been involved in the discussion on the thread about all these quakes happening on the 37th parallel. I am a skeptic I must admit BUT...I thought that maybe I would look into this in the biblical aspect. Some of you are scoffers...and that's fine...others may find this EXTREMELY interesting! There are only a handful of books in the bible with 37 or more chapters. It just so happens...there is a strange line of commonality in the 37th chapter of books that have that many or more chapters. It's like...beginning to end, the 37th chapters of these books tell the entire story of the bible! What an amazing discovery! Is it related to the 37th parallel earthquakes? I have no idea. It's very interesting though!
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1610326/pg1#29775270

interesting read worth a visit...he goes through each of those biblical 37th chapters.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is 37 in some way connected to the 'collective unconscious'?
Why is 37 associated with more earthquakes?
Why does 37 degrees north demarcate a psychological line too, that which reflects socio-economic status?

Quote:
Homes Below the 37th Parallel Most Likely to Have “Underwater” Mortgages

Generally speaking, the 37th parallel acts as the line of demarcation between the positive equity metros (north) and the negative equity metros (south). This parallel is located at approximately the border of Virginia and North Carolina or Utah and Arizona.

Arrow http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire/consumer/homes-below-the-37th-parallel-most-likely-to-have-underwater-mortgages/

Insurance is based on statistics.
Insurance industry is one of the most likely places to encounter the Beancounter.
Pythagoras suggested to heed the advice of the Beancounter but avoid eating beans sharing a cave with others who have been eating beans too.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD NEWS in the Science World
Feb 23, 2012 2:48 PM ET Last Updated: Feb 23, 2012 5:28 PM ET

'Faster-than-light' particles may have been even speedier...!
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2012/02/23/technology-faster-than-light-neutrinos-opera.html

There are two profound indications that this faster than light revelation has a poetic touch, or shall we say signature.

First is the length of the track where the speed of light barrier was broken. It was not like up in the sky when the speed of sound was broken. No it went through STONE, or should I suggest ST. ONE, the ELemental Ma, Me, Mi, Mo and Mu?

Quote:
A problem with some of the equipment used in the original experiment may have led to an overestimate of the time it took the particles, known as neutrinos, to make their 730-kilometre journey, reported CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research in a statement Thursday.

Second is the name of the experiments themselves and their locations.
i.e. Gran Sasso

Quote:
The OPERA detector in Gran SaSSo, Italy, is designed to detect neutrinos generated from protons 730 kilometres away at CERN, near the French-SwiSS border.

Does the Gnostic revered SSS translate into the 555 ft. Washington Monument thousands of years later?

And then there is the name of the detector itself...
OPERA

(...at some point I will show you how this 5x5 magic square lines up with Ed Witten's String Twistor Theory!)

OPERA AREPO

Which suggests my claim of the Sator Square being an algorithm that stands the test of SPACE TIME accounting for MOTION has some veracity.
A worthy treasure for the Knights Templar to find in Solomon's TempLE.

Is this evidence or design?
Did you know that on August 23, 2011, the Washington Monument sustained damage during the 2011 Virginia earthquake?

Did you know the date Aug 23, 2011 read RIGHT to LEFT is 11, 2, 5 (3+2), 8?

OR 11, 2, 5, 8
Which brings us back to CARD X, the treasure map.
Shocked

It gets better and better.
Wow what a thriller!

re: Virginia Earthquake

Quote:
According to the Earthquake Hazards Program of the U.S. Geological Survey, the earthquake’s center was specifically at 37.97 degrees latitude and 77.96 degrees longitude. The depth of the quake was 3.7 miles.

6 Strange Anomalies With The Virginia Earthquake

Unusually Shallow Depth: The initial hypocenter (depth) of the quake reported by the establishment media was, wait for it, wait for it, only 0.1 miles or about 528 feet (161 meters) deep. That's right, AFP announced the depth with certainty, "The Pentagon, the US Capitol and monuments in the nation's capital were all evacuated after the 5.9-magnitude quake, which was shallow with its epicenter only 0.1 miles underground." The depth was later adjusted to a more believable 3.7 miles (5.95 kilometers) beneath the surface. Still, shallow-focus quakes usually only occur in areas abundant in seismic activity, like the ring of fire. And the depths of those shallow-focus earthquakes are usually in the tens of kilometers deep. The Earth's crust in the Eastern U.S. where "the fault lines are more healed" is described by CBS News as "older and colder" than out West. Which, according to Wikipedia, means it should have been a deep-focus earthquake with a depth ranging from 300 to 700 kilometers.
http://www.activistpost.com/2011/08/6-strange-anomalies-with-virginia.html

I think it is safe to conclude 37 represents something profound, a pattern we should pay attention to with an awakened 'consciousness', NOT the zombie trance dance.

Ecstasy without the need for RED or BLUE pills. Wink

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a calculator, any row, column or diagonal typed forwards and then backwards is divisible by 37.

For example:
147741 divided by 37 = 3993
741147 divided by 37 = 20031
852258 divided by 37 = 23034
258852 divided by 37 = 6996
753357 divided by 37 = 20361
123321 divided by 37 = 3333
etc.

the same idea:

Any 6-digit number in which the first 3 digits are consecutively-increasing numbers; and the last 3 digits, consecutively-decreasing numbers, is divisible by 37.

For instance, the numbers 123987, 234765 and 567543 are all divisible by 37.

http://www.archimedes-lab.org/numbers/Num24_69.html

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CORAL CASTLE CODE

7129/6105195 reduces to 19/27

19/27 = 0.7037037037037037037037037037037

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seasonal Divination Wheel

Quote:
1. Creator

2. Earth Mother

3. Father Sun

4. Grandmother Moon

5. Turtle Clan (earth element)

6. Frog Clan (water element)

7. Thunderbird Clan (fire element)

8. Butterfly Clan (air element)

9. Waboose (White Buffalo, Spirit Keeper of the North)

10. Wabun (Golden Eagle, Spirit Keeper of the East)

11. Shawnodese (Coyote, Spirit Keeper of the South)

12. Mudjekeewis (Grizzly Bear, Spirit Keeper of the West)

http://www.mesacreativearts.com/html/medicinewheel.html

They're getting creative, gotta love it. Very Happy

MihrYazd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today we have several breaking news and its 3/7/2012 Wink

Breaking News #1:
After 40 years, more evidence is being reported Wednesday that the end of the biggest manhunt in the history of physics might finally be in sight. Physicists from the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory in Batavia, Ill., say they have found a bump in their data that might be the long-sought Higgs boson, a hypothesized particle that is responsible for endowing other elementary particles with mass.

The signal, in data collected over the last several years at Fermilab’s Tevatron accelerator, agrees roughly with results announced last December from two independent experimental groups working at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, outside Geneva.

Breaking News #2:
Antimatter atom is measured for the first time!!!

The ALPHA collaboration at CERN in Geneva has scored another coup on the antimatter front by performing the first-ever spectroscopic measurements of the internal state of the antihydrogen atom.

To top it of we are going to get hit

Biggest Solar Storm in Five Years to Hit Earth!!!

It seems like we are going to get hit every month throughout 2012. The last one was last month which did drive me mad for a good 48 hrs. Hope I have better luck this month Smile

Namaste

Mo
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MihrYazd wrote:

It seems like we are going to get hit every month throughout 2012. The last one was last month which did drive me mad for a good 48 hrs. Hope I have better luck this month Smile

Namaste

Mo

I was in an incubator, getting womb service, and then born during a bad solar storm back in 1957.

Why do I feel at home?
Cool

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
MihrYazd wrote:

Namaste

Mo

I was in an incubator, getting womb service, and then born during a bad solar storm back in 1957.

Why do I feel at home?
Cool

namaste

Because your burning at that same temperature already, or you may well be evenly tempered. Laughing

This is my weather as well, i'm just as cozy as a cat. Cool

Good to see you back around MihrYazd.

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Law of Three

The Law of Three, in a short description, means that three forces enter into every manifestation, into every phenomenon, and every event. They are called (but these are only words, because they do not express their qualities) positive, negative and neutralising, or active, passive and neutralising; or, still more simply, they may be called first force, second force and third force.

These three forces enter into everything. In many cases we understand the need for two forces — that one force cannot create an action, that there is action and resistance. But generally we are not aware of the third force. This is connected with the state of our being, the state of our consciousness. In another state we would be aware of it in many cases where we do not see it now. Sometimes we can find examples of the third force in ordinary scientific study — for example, in chemistry and in biology we can find the necessity for a third force in the creation of events and phenomena.

We begin with the study of psychology. Later we shall talk more about three forces and we may find some examples of their interaction. But it is better to be prepared and get accustomed now to the idea of the need to study these three forces.

Quote:
Law of Seven

The Law of Seven must also be described briefly. It means that no process in the world goes without interruptions.

In order to understand the meaning of this law it is necessary to regard the Universe as consisting of vibrations. Suppose something begins to vibrate at 1000 vibrations a second and the frequency increases to 2000 vibrations a second. This period is called an octave, because this law was applied to music and the period was divided into seven notes and a repetition of the first note.

The octave, particularly the major octave, is really a picture or formula of a cosmic law because, in common arrangements, within one octave there are two moments when octaves slow down by themselves. Vibrations do not develop regularly. In the major octave this is shown by the missing semi-tones; that is why we are told that it is a picture of a cosmic law; but this law is not restricted to music.

The reason why it is necessary to understand the Law of Seven is that it plays a very important part in all events. If there were no Law of Seven, everything in the world would go directly to its final conclusion; but because of this law, everything deviates. For instance, if rain began it would go on without stopping; if floods began, they would cover everything; if an earthquake began it would go on indefinitely. But they stop because of the Law of Seven, because at every missing semi-tone things deviate; they do not go by straight lines.

The Law of Seven also explains why there are no straight lines in Nature. Everything in Life and in our machine is based on this law. So we shall study it in the work of our organism, because we have to study ourselves not only psychologically, not only in connection with our mental life, but also in connection with our physical life. In our physical processes we find many examples of the working of this law.

At the same time, the Law of Seven explains that, if you know how and at what moment to do it, you can give an additional shock to an octave and keep the line straight. We can observe in human activity how people start to do one thing and after some time do a quite different thing, still calling it by the first name without noticing that things have completely changed. But in personal work, particularly in work connected with this system, we must learn how to keep these octaves from deviating, how to keep a straight line. Otherwise we shall not find anything.

Here is Ouspensky's basic description of the Enneagram and its elements:

"The symbol which takes the form of a circle divided into nine parts with lines connecting them together expresses the law of seven in its union with the law of three." ......

cont'd
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6747

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The outer width and length are in ratio 7 : 3, which can be expressed in another manner as a square of 3 units aligned with the Pythagorean triangle 3-4-5. The module that fits 3 and 7 times in the width and length of the coffer is as represented on the illustration is 13/3 of a palm or a seventh of 13/3 of a royal cubit. This module is dividing the royal cubit according to the Golden Section's ratio 1.618.

http://www.aiwaz.net/king-chamber-coffer/a22

More then inclusive to the Egyptians, some ancient cultures believed that F# sharp (369.99 Hz) was a magical note. (scientists believe that F-sharp could somehow levitate the limestone structure) We can round this up to 370 Hz.

cont'd:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=76630#76630

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21

Jump to: