FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Buddha Jesus Jerry EL = NUMBER 37 = collective unconscious
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Zellweger Reply with quote

Benn wrote:
I want to thank you for posting the link and introduction to the work of Zellweger. This stuff is truly brilliant.

Not to get too far off-topic, but...

In "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance", Pirsig's core contribution to logical philosophy was the idea that the pre-conscious force of Quality which guides the evolution of the cosmos is the very same which gives rise to both Romantic (emotional/right-brain) and Classical (technological/left-brain) apperceptions of reality. (Pirsig is following upon the work of Poincare, but from another direction.) Zellweger's work is exemplary of this unifactory aspect of Quality preceding both rig-brain AND left-brain perception, resulting in a perfect union of Art and Science. There's clever, and there's beautiful. And sometimes, you get both.

If this were to become a commonly-taught skill (such as algebra), Earth would become a very different place, very quickly.

U R welcome

To think ole' RaphahEL of internet forum fame Laughing holds a most valuable KEY that all of you will soon SEE from ZEE to sEA.

It really is this simple, using ONE WORD I can now put together a COURSE in RIGHT BRAIN inFO aka inPHO retrieval.

What is that ONE WORD = common denominator = NUMBER that we can use as a signpost or symbol pointing us in the direction of a TRUTH recovered by science about how the ancient cosmology matches up quite nicely with our modern one.

BIBLE or bIbEL whicih can be spelled as a NUMBER, aka the ASYMMETRY CODE 6I937 Laughing
WHAT I AM is as beautiful as anything Zellweger has thus provided, how long as he been working on his theory (born in 1925)?

The REAL problem is the herds of ignorant/mundane/profane flocks of sheeple who coalesce into a VULGAR MOB, because wherever I go spreading my ANGEL wings into ANGLES, the MOBS cannot appreciate the work of fellas like SZellweger and RaphaEL.

SZellweger has LEGIONS of scholarly expert detractors.
DUH same ole' thing Hans Alfven suffered at the hands of his IGNORANT expert scholarly peers who were operating IN THE DARK when it came to plasma or the aether.

Hans Alfven, Shea Zellweger and ME are all quite spEcIaL because we actually do get it!!!
WE GET IT and then we plod ahead IGNORING the stupid cheers by our FORMER peers who try to bring us back down to their IGNORANT levEL?

What makes the I37 aLchEmIst? spEcIaL?

Have you figured it out yet EYES?
Eh Benn when are you going to chime in and start ringing my bEL?

So what is my specialty as a I37 REVERSE TIME engineer?
YES of course that is what a Rosicrucian, Freemason, Alchemist or even a CERN physicist would be interested in achieving....returning to the pure source involves going back in time, would it NOT?
Why else do they attempt to go back to the very beginning of time, using mathematical prognostication.

The MODERN physicist who attempts to make predictions about the future or the past, must rely on the same thing all seers, sages, astrologers, and bookies who came before him.

PATTERNS

That is why WHAT I AM is in eSSence a SS TIME ENGINEER ya see....and ELI YA HU ya all see is the only fucking chance humanity has got to become unIvErsaL.

The SS meSSage I bring forth, and it is obviously underway already, always has been, is the *activation* of the RIGHT BRAIN, shown by science to be associated with the documented EPIPHANIES.

The herds of sheeple as I have contended on ALL forums are essentially SYMBOL ILLITERATE.

Adverstising has proved this, and when I try to using the 12,000+ year old swastika/maltese cross to slay ALL OTHER contenders for the CROWN of the TRUE CROSS, all the groups of ILLITERATE VULGAR MOBS agree to try to slay ME?

Laughing Laughing

Zellweger's work comes from the same source as my own, I assure you, a source we can ALL tap into. ALL sAGES, mystics like ME always do.
I should post an image I drew some time ago, long before I came upon this 'logic alphabet' based on the symmetry relationships between the letters and their mirror images.

Sounds far too logical?
But as FREUD taught me, the ignorant, mundane, profane, and vulgar herds of sheeple RESPOND TO IRRATIONAL bullshit.
Freud's nephew Eddie Bernays PROVED back in the 1920s that SHEEPLE do not respond well to just giving them info or data leading them to a LOGICAL purchase....NOPE uncle Ziggy's verk clearly illustrated that ya gotta sell the DOPEY atrophied RIGHT Brain, under the spell of a LEFT brain dominance, an IRRATIONAL pi in the sky NARRATIVE, just like those stupid bullshit miracles in the bIbLE that are pointing toward a TRUTH that can be proved using real LOGIC and pagan SS RIGHT BRAIN science, based on an understanding of GEOMETRY.

Like Plato suggested if you want to ENTER/EXIT his Pythagorean Cave (mind/heART?) you must enter by the door that has GEOMETRY written on it.

That is where an ME visions come in.
Clearly I must contact Shea Zellweger and show him how I arrived at the same TRUTH he did by following clues like 1, 1, 2, 5, 8, and 137 and 96 and YHVH and by activating my RIGHT LEFT BRAIN conversations, using MANDALA and SOUND meditations.

bottom line Benn?

the rest of the world have to catch up to folks like SZellweger and the I37 aLchEmIst RaphaEL born on july 3, 1957 in due time.

my date of birth, my FIRST name, my LAST name, clearly indicate I have something to share worth sharing?

What does my LAST name have to do with solving the CODE?
The Templar cipher is based on the alphabet.
However I noted the only letter of 26 NOT used in their 25 letter code is the W.
And this cipher then leads us to the "E backdoor" and a breakthrough for me.

My main problem is I cannot take notes, write down my thoughts fast enough.

As mystic I must assure ALL OF EWE, that you are all on your OWN, but rest assured the universe leaves us cLuEs everywhere.
Hey at least I have recovered the KEY with MNO on it, and with a couple reflections, rotations, and translations I am indeed leading the VAY, by helping people see how to turn the KEY, how to turn the NWO, WHO, OWN, the pop pop fizz fizz the ENO, into the NEO, into the ONE they await so ME and WE can all become WON.

WIN PLACE and SHOW like PAST PRESENT and FUTURE collide.
No winners no losers, time stands still.
When we have all WON together, we will be ONE.
Only a PHOto finish will determine if we all become ONE winner from zEE to sEA in how we see the naME gaME playing ItsELf out.

namaste

rustyh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
Raphael.
I wish i was 5 years old.
Your incredible work would be more sensical and simpler to interprate.
Being 46, and wanting so much to understand precisely your writings is more of mind boggling experience that frustrates me, and really leaves me in awe of your information.
I want so much to have a clear understanding of Raphaels wisdom and knowledge.
It eludes me.
One redeeming factor is that i was born on the 17th in 1965.
1+9+6+5=21
2+1=3
So 17 and 3 gives me a 137.
7-1-3 symbolize L-I-E ?
Smile
I feel i have a strong connection to what you say, as I have always been drawn to your writings, as perplexing as they are.
Im just spewin i dont yet have the mental gymnastics to figure it out and have that light bulb moment of enlightenment.

Im OK with how you reply Raphael.
Im tipping it frustrates you that people find it hard to recognise and understand your incredible work.
I absolutely love your work, just pissed off I get lost in the translation of it all.
Anyway, I super appreciate what you do and will continue to consume your writings Raphael.
Thanks mate,

Rusty
Benn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Eh Benn when are you going to chime in and start ringing my bEL?

An oy for an I, eh?

Am eye an asshole, or am eye just observing?
Or are U jusT oyin with me?

But while eye have your attention... Would you mind editing your post to put a BR between those two large "dinnerware" images up the page? They are making the column too wide and it's difficult to read on my old monitor.

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rustyh wrote:
Very Happy
Raphael.
I wish i was 5 years old.
Your incredible work would be more sensical and simpler to interprate.
Being 46, and wanting so much to understand precisely your writings is more of mind boggling experience that frustrates me, and really leaves me in awe of your information.
I want so much to have a clear understanding of Raphaels wisdom and knowledge.
It eludes me.
One redeeming factor is that i was born on the 17th in 1965.
1+9+6+5=21
2+1=3
So 17 and 3 gives me a 137.
7-1-3 symbolize L-I-E ?
Smile
I feel i have a strong connection to what you say, as I have always been drawn to your writings, as perplexing as they are.
Im just spewin i dont yet have the mental gymnastics to figure it out and have that light bulb moment of enlightenment.

Im OK with how you reply Raphael.
Im tipping it frustrates you that people find it hard to recognise and understand your incredible work.
I absolutely love your work, just pissed off I get lost in the translation of it all.
Anyway, I super appreciate what you do and will continue to consume your writings Raphael.
Thanks mate,

Rusty

don't worry about it, I was 47 when I woke up, though I hit bottom around 42, that was the turn around. Still took me another 5 years before I even caught a glimpse of where I was headed.

More good news, Rusty now that you know you are taking part in a big I37 LIE, what are you going to do about it?

Hey dude down under, let me know when the activation takes place and you officially become a I37 true blue warrior, supporting a world rEaLIty that suggests the best way the herds of EWE, YOU, U and ME can all become WE is simply by altering our perspectives and tapping into the EM fIELd that can accommodate all aborigine serpentine dreams along with the EvIL snake in the judeao/christian dEvIL nightmares.
(as science is suggesting we all meet and greet when we shleep)

Rusty thanks for acknowledging the obvious. It is a struggle for you and me both and apparently Jesus too?

"MY GOD, MY GOD, why has Thou forsaken me?
-Jesus

your numbers are yours to suss out and get a feel for?
maybe getting to know oneself who lives in a geometric matrix would involve getting to know yourself more intimately, using numbers, along with popping red and blue pills?

Learning all about your own inner angles which can be accessed by understanding and seeking the assistance of the Angels to help you with your math. Idea

BTW
angLEs and angELs have the same value in gematria.

I just picked up another book recommended by Einstein, (I did not know that till I picked it up), it was written for the layman like you and me.
NUMBER The Language of Science by Tobias Dantzig
Maybe I can find the methods to help bridge the gap in this book?

Quote:
"...the most interesting book on the evolution of mathematics which has ever fallen into my hands." - A Einstein

Some folks have it easy, the book fell into Al's hands, I had to pick it up. Laughing

Quote:
Tobias Dantzig (February 19, 1884 – August 9, 1956) was a Baltic German Russian American mathematician, the father of George Dantzig, and the author of NUMBER: The Language of Science (A Critical Survey Written for the Cultured non Mathematician) (1930) and Aspects of Science (New York, Macmillan, 1937).

Born in Latvia, Dantzig studied mathematics with Henri Poincaré in Paris. Tobias married a fellow Sorbonne University student, Anja Ourisson, and the couple emigrated to the United States in 1910. Working for a time as a lumberjack in Oregon, Dantzig received his Ph.D. in mathematics from Indiana University in 1917[1]. He taught at Johns Hopkins, Columbia University, and the University of Maryland. Dantzig died in Los Angeles in 1956.
He was the father of George Dantzig, creator of linear programming.

Memorable Quotation:

"The harmony of the universe knows only one musical form - the legato; while the symphony of number knows only its opposite - the staccato. All attempts to reconcile this discrepancy are based on the hope that an accelerated staccato may appear to our senses as a legato."

The above quote is similar to what I mention to friends of mine in these the end of the daze, (those that still bother to tune into what I have to say, they are dropping like flies as the world goes for a shit, a paradox.)

I am simply trying to find the math in the poetry and the poetry in the math...

Which would for me result in a reconciliation of Science and Religion as the literal math and figurative poetry mesh into a literal figurative narrative everybody can buy into without being sold a cradle to grave slave trade called foreign aid.

What is LIfE? ... is it f you inserted between a LIE somewhere?

note: we find the note 'f' which looks like an 'S' scroll on all string instruments used in 'string quartets'.
A 'string quartet' is a band that consists of four stringed instruments. A string quartet usually has two violins, a viola and a cello.

do Angels play harps? who else? who used the guts of the turtle to fashion a lute?
And if I recall the elephant stands on the BACK OF the turtle, the turtle supports the elephant in creation hierarchy.

Did the 'f' note + I37 animate the claymation nations?

Quote:
"ELI ELI lama sabachthani"

translation:

-Jesus

MY GOD = ELI obviously
Wink

ELI - YA - HU and ELIisha
Paracelsus the master aLchEmIst predicted the messiah would be revealed as ELIas the artist!
Carl Jung's guides were first ELIjah (ELIyahu), KA, and then later phILEmon became his sole guide.

So what could I possibly say or add about who my guide in this I37 journey has been?
Without a doubt my guide, once I recognized what I had stumbled and bumbled upon, has been the tetragrammaton, the swastiKA that is far far far too easy to associate with I37, KA, and ph-ILE-MON.

Hey what happens if we assign Noah's ARK a number?
All boats have a name and a number registered.

Can I suggest we write '137' on the bow of this ship seeking a safe harbour?

But another most interesting fact regarding the design is that the Ark was 300 cubits or 450 feet or 137 MEters long in length.
And onto this ARK were placed PAIRS of animals of every kind?
A much more believable story, after etching 137 into the bow of the ARK is instead of using PAIRS of animals, would be to discuss the significance of ELECTRON COUPLING, one of the three constants that make up the fine structure constant.
And a reminder is due that 137 represents the unique fingerprint for each of the elements on the periodic table.
SOUNDs like a nice fit to the story of the ARK.

YES it should become yin yang clear that the BLACK RAVEN sent out to dry up the land was a reference to NEGATIVE and the WHITE DOVE returning with an oLIvE in its mouth was looking more POSITIVE all the time.

Can we connect the TWO birds, one BLACK and one WHITE, to the TWO thieves who flanked Jesus, both birds and thieves representing the TWO forces called negative and positive that keep us off the middle neutral path, (represented by Jesus)?

And then we point the ARK-137 like an arrow in a new direction, trying to thread the needle, get it between the TWO PILLARS or the TWO SPECTRAL LINES of the atom.

Remember that definition of 137 the fine structure constant.
137 is simply the 'dimensionless' number that we place between TWO SPECTRAL LINES or shall we say TWO PILLARS?

Another interesting aspect of this 137ARK theory is the FACT that the fine structure constant is comprised of TWO electrons and the coupling strength that exists between them.

No it is clearly all about POLARITY jack and jill, and how energy flows (fetch a pail of hydrogen economy wawa), well
We have a north and south pole, that is a duality. But hey I see much activity and loitering about between the 2 POLES, a lot of potential and kinetic energy I would love to eXploit.

Its beginning to look a lot like CHRIST-MASS, a self deluded hospitable takeover once you add HD1080 and SS Surround Sound.

My friends think I am whacked because I appear so?
WHY AM I the one who has lost it, when I point out that we celebrate Easter, Christmas, New Years, and Halloween but we never give any REAL THOUGHTS to why?

Well after doing some digging around, and then approaching those same friends (my former tribe?) with observations about getting ready for CHRIST-MASS in November, asking the obvious like "hey the Muslims and Jews openly worship the MOON in their festivals and have symbols recognizing both the SUN and the MOON.
So I would love the Christians/Catholics to tell me where has the MOON gone in their beLIEf system, that also vary widely from CULTure to CULTure?
Where is the MOON symbolism in St. Peter's Square ellipse?
Why are there 16 Winds surrounding an Obelisk (stolen from eygpt) in St. Peter's Square?

What is the significance of both the number 16 to the X-stem Logic Alphabet and various math proofs, and to the 4x4 magic square of Jupiter, alongside the fact we can connect PRIME numbers which are the building blocks of NUMBERS to a binary code that converts prime numbers into an obelisk or jesUS phallUS common to all patriarchs.

So please share with me where is the MOON symbolism to be found in the New Testament Churches or scriptures?
Wait I forgot about the day Jesus 'died'.
This particular day moves around from year to year? WTF?
And to add MOON intrigue, the date of Easter is determined by the dating of Passover, which is associated with the birth of the NEW MOON.

Oy vey, it is all so obvious that religious AND political divisions are based on our ancestors seeing the world through rosy celestial lenses.
Why are there NO pictures in the various bIbLEs?
Is it because IMAGES tend to 'date' the time, the age, whereas WORDS can undergo change and transition far better, words can be used to describe something that cannot be seen, would be another great reason to vEIL images and promote words.

And this is most important, LETTERS at the heART of it, the cruX of the matter and spirit is that LETTERS were always meant to represent SOUNDS.

This is the beginning of the End of HIS-story as we have known it, the End of the beLIEf that was SCRIPTed and put into the SCRIPTures, a stupid literal narrative that is 'breaking up' and becoming more fractal and farcical all the time.

Just like Jesus arriving in the middle east, he was an inevitable update to a 'theory of everything' called the Pentateuch.
The christian jesus will also take his place alongside those that preceded him. i.e. the Pharaoh Moses, Kings David and Solomon, etc and the countless false prophets who will be upstaged by the brand new and improved beLIEf that has already been SCRIPTed for us to adopt. All we need to do is wait for those to come forward and fill the parts already SCRIPTed to help take us to the next level.
Wink

"To Be or Not to Be"
So who do you want to be tonight when you drift off in fa la la land?

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

translation:

-Jesus

Quote:

The Greek text from which Jesus' statement is derived is:

"Now from the sixth hour until the ninth hour there was darkness over all the land. And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, 'Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?' that is, 'My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?' " (Matthew 27:45-46, NKJV throughout)

English translation: Eli, Eli
Greek: ηλί, ηλί
Literal meaning: God, God
Strong's Concordance Number #G2241

English translation: lama
Greek: λαμά, λαμμα
Literal meaning: Why
Strong's Concordance Number #G2982

English translation: sabachthani
Greek: σαβαχθανι
Literal meaning: You have left (forsaken, abandoned) me
Strong's Concordance Number #G4518

http://www.biblestudy.org/question/meaning-of-eli-eli-lama-sabachthani-spoken-by-jesus.html

NOW as I have contended in earlier posts on this thread, the 6 and 9 are vital clues when trying to understand how the 137 69 code unravels.

What if 69 = b9 = bb?

But where am I going with ELI + bb = bIbLE = bab ILu ?
Is it all just Tower of power bible babble?
Is that why da bb beach boys sing baa baa baa baa baa baran? and lady gaa gaa sings gag me with a spoon?

I now need to introduce the word bab-ILu and all it implies about the LIEs they tell us to help vEIL the FIBS, (FIBonacci LIEs I mean, revealing immutable laws of nature) whilst they keep reinventing the same wheEL of fortunes, enabling some folks to continue to make fortunes while others today are running on treadmills, like rats in a well appointed virtual SimS cage.

Bab-ILu and the numbers 369 that many people today are associating with Tesla.

CROSS OF THE ILU

The most important feature of this 8 pointed cross is that it is an 8-pointed cross having 4 axis, demarcating 8 directions...and that the ILU of 12, 15, and 9 reduce to 3,6,9, and it is important to acknowledge that the 8 pointed star was connected to Venus, as morning and evening star.
Morning it was portrayed as a 5 pointed star, and as the evening star Venus was portrayed as an 8-pointed star.

So how do we connect it all to CERN and the bigger picture we never get to see or be privy too?
(courtesy of FOX, CNN, NYTimes?)

Here are two images separated by 400 years. Obviously the MAIN IDEA that both images are PROJECTING INWARD has not changed very much.

I606 AD 'Gateway' and 21st century marvel of science CERN particle accelerator.

Both of these TIME TUNNELS even have the resident LEvI I37 aLchEmIst perched inside. Laughing Laughing
Do you see the little men inside both tunnels?

The 1606 AD version of CERN was entitled 'The Gateway to Eternal Wisdom'

Heinrich Kunrath's 1606 version of this 'archetypal porthole' even has a warning above the entry, the translation says:
"stay away, keep out from here, ye profane"

Now U R prepared to read these two blogs:
Arrow http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/Bab-IluGateofGod.jpg
Arrow http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/14/cern-bab-ilu-and-the-gate-of-god/

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LET ME PRESENT the THREE GODS or THREE CONSTANTS that scientists use to define the FINE STRUCTURE CONSTANT, which can be written as 0.00729 or 1/137 or simply abbreviated to the enigmatic dimensionless 137

What are the TRINITY or 3 CONSTANTS that make up the FINE STRUCTURE DIMENSIONLESS CONSTANT '137' referred to simply as ALPHA?

Allow me to use ALPHA = 137 = SUPERMAN as an analogy.

1st GOD/CONSTANT is the SPEED OF LIGHT which we sign with 'c'
So what is faster than a speeding bullet?
Could Superman travel as fast as the SPEED of LIGHT?
Faster in one film actually, he was able to REVERSE TIME, remember how he saved his LOVE Lois Lane?
Love Lois Lane = 777

2nd GOD/CONSTANT is PLANCK's CONSTANT which is recognized as the 'h'-bar or with a stroke
What can LEAP over two tall buildings called the twin towers in a single quantum indiscreet LEAP?
The SPECTRAL LINES are the twin towers, re: the Planck Constant

3rd GOD/CONSTANT is the Charge of Electron written as 'e^2'
What is stronger than a LOCOMOTIVE?
The ELECTRON charge squared over an infinite distance?

To summarize the fine structure constant is involved in ELECTRON COUPLING, and the ability of electrons to EMIT or ABSORB photons/phonons in order to MOVE up or DOWN energy levels.

DUH here i$ MORE de$ign ... the
$ign of the Chri$tian Fi$h = ALPHA = 137

BTW a rELIgious person who denies science could refer to this Red/Blue/Yellow SUPERMAN GOD as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
What if?

It all adds up to the NEVER ENDING STORY that has lasted 13.7 billion years.

13.7 = 137 = ELI = my GOD?

Is it OBVIOUS?
Not really?
Not my problem really.

JESUS = SUPERMAN = 137 placed between the TWO THIEVES , shall we nickname those two thieves that keep us off the middle path (jesus) Yin and Yang?

Y not?
JESUS is a ROYAL PURPLE because purple is a mix of RED (positive) and BLUE (negative).

Duh could it be that simple?
DUH behind all the complexity when you get down to it....it comes down to 'polarity' represented by THREE PILLARS and NOT the propaganda called duality.

Quote:

translation:

-Jesus

MY GOD = ELI = I37 as an underlying IDEA portrayed as both numbers or letters that give rise to shape and form, obviously.
Wink

my GOD = ELI = I37 and tapping into the EM fIELd representing all of our dreams and nightmares?

SO THE TRUTH HAS BEEN LAID OUT RATHER SIMPLY?
Micheal Persinger claims we can be unified in 10 minutes using the EM fIELd as mediator between 6+ billion people.

But the same old problem still exists, how to get 6+ billion sheeple on the same page, this continues to plague the IGNORANT, the PROFANE, the MUNDANE, and the VULGAR who do not realize that IGNORANCE is also a plague that haunts us, it is a hunger for the TRUTH that starts on the inside and eats away at you.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how does Bab-Ilu become the Bible, the GATE of GOD?
How does Genesis become Gnosis?

Simply do what the ancients did.
Remove the foul vowels Vanna White.

BaBiLu become BBL
BiBLE becomes BBL

...thus the Tower of BaBeL is really the Tower of BBL?

GeNeSiS becomes GNSS
GNoSiS becomes GNSS

So what does YHVH the tetragrammaton really mean?

Hey if you want to think like our NEOLITHIC ancestors who left us CLUES, you must learn to walk, talk, and think like an Egyptian in order to decipher them?

Maybe this video will help?
Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmlq2Wcnn1k&feature=related

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanukkah the Festival of Lights is 8 DAYS

36 Candles + 1 = 37

CandLE 37 is lit last, after the other 36.

The extra light 37 is called a SHaMaSH

Quote:
Hanukkah (Hebrew: חֲנֻכָּה‎, Tiberian: Ḥănukkāh, usually spelled חנוכה pronounced [χanuˈka] in Modern Hebrew, also romanized as Chanukah or Chanuka), also known as the Festival of Lights, is an eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Holy Temple (the Second Temple) in Jerusalem at the time of the Maccabean Revolt of the 2nd century BCE. Hanukkah is observed for eight nights and days, starting on the 25th day of Kislev according to the Hebrew calendar, which may occur at any time from late November to late December in the Gregorian calendar.
The festival is observed by the kindling of the lights of a unique candelabrum, the nine-branched Menorah or Hanukiah, one additional light on each night of the holiday, progressing to eight on the final night. The typical Menorah consists of eight branches with an additional raised branch. The extra light is called a shamash (Hebrew: שמש, "attendant" or "sexton")[1] and is given a distinct location, usually above or below the rest. The purpose of the shamash is to have a light available for use, as using the Hanukkah lights themselves is forbidden.[2]

BUT how cool is this?
The House of Hillel is in main player.
One of two...and it appears to be a debate regarding DIRECTION.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 vs. 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Quote:
חנוכה (Hanukkah) is also the Hebrew acronym for ח נרות והלכה כבית הלל — "Eight candles, and the halakha is like the House of Hillel". This is a reference to the disagreement between two rabbinical schools of thought — the House of Hillel and the House of Shammai — on the proper order in which to light the Hanukkah flames. Shammai opined that eight candles should be lit on the first night, seven on the second night, and so on down to one on the last night. Hillel argued in favor of starting with one candle and lighting an additional one every night, up to eight on the eighth night. Jewish law adopted the position of Hillel.

AHA
Shall we compare Hanukkah lamp unearthed near Jerusalem about 1900 to the Freemason KEYSTONE?

The main difference I see is the location of the 'hole'.
The modern version appears to be centered in a circle, the older ones are centered on an ellipse.
However the KEYSTONES recovered from Phoenician and Babylonian tombs resemble the Hanukkah lamp.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHA what does my birthday July 3rd have to do with the NARMER PALETTE?

Quote:

The Narmer Plate is a Sky Chart

In celebration of their Dreamtime, the remote Ancient Egyptians exactly reproduced their Celestial Sphinx, Hu, at Giza in readiness for the July 3rd and 4th 14000 BCE Festival. (See Part 2) Prophetically the Fall of Hu heralded the decline of the remote Ancient Egyptians and their entry into the Dark Ages. During this time only the intellectual elite would have been allowed to be initiated into, and share, a secret of such magnitude … The Secret of Precession.

Evidence that the Secret of Precession was indeed shared by an intellectual elite down through the millennia is to be found on the Nermer Plate almost 10,000 years later.

http://ancientegypt.hypermart.net/narmerplate/index.htm

Just this morning, I realized what the NARMER Palette resembles, and that is what set me out looking for more evidence.

Babylonian and Freemason Keystones!!!

And ALL of the above look very similar to the Hanukkah Lamp.
This is NOT part of the deSIGN, they must all be coincidences. Wink

Why is it that as my search takes me further and further back in time, I find more and more profound coincidences between ALL of the beLIEfs?

namaste

p.s.
BTW
I am not done recovering the gold.
How do we link the HAWK/BULL found on the obverse and reverse of the Narmar Palette to the IDEA of two sides to a coin, heads and tails, a quarter, and '25' or two bits?

Would the 2 and 5 ... Taurus and Leo be a clue?

Optimist777

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Raph, I came over from the 2012 forums to join your valiant quest. They're a bunch of clowns over there anyhow, all they do is try to distract the seekers from the truth by telling lies and fallacies. Sounds like the government.

About the mirrored 25 or 55, 5 degrees sidereal around the 4 corners of our zodiac is considered very, very lucky. It could be another clue to solving 55/SS. Houses 2/5, 11/8 both mirrored reflections?
2 High 5's for 23.5

5 degrees Gemini
5 degrees Sag.
5 degrees Virgo
5 degrees Pisces
But from the curve, I would say 6 degrees.

Sidereal 55 Saves Lives !! Very Happy
rustyh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy
Raphael.
Watched this today and it intrigued the hell out of me.
I loved it immensley.
Hoping you will find this to your liking as well.
Pi and the golden number(constants in the universe), are main subjects.
Symbolism is portrayed in this video as well.
Watch it all.
But for the Pi and golden number stuff start at 55min.
1.01, 1.09 and then 1.14 blow your mind with numbers.
1.18...no way!
1.26 and 1.31
Actually, just watch the lot. Reckon you will enjoy it. Its your kind of stuff. Very Happy
Numbers and symbols....wild stuff indeed.

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
Hi Raph, I came over from the 2012 forums to join your valiant quest. They're a bunch of clowns over there anyhow, all they do is try to distract the seekers from the truth by telling lies and fallacies. Sounds like the government.

Very Happy

hello optimist...if you have a chance tell Rob somebody stole his backbone, turned him into another piscean jellyfish.

Arrow http://www.cpakonline.com/content/
I am currently at the CPAK convention in Sedona.
Taking notes of course.

Grand Canyon next week.
How big a hole can the electro-magnetic Eli-YA-hu dig? Wink

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 2 of 21

Jump to: