FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Buddha Jesus Jerry EL = NUMBER 37 = collective unconscious
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:03 am    Post subject: Buddha Jesus Jerry EL = NUMBER 37 = collective unconscious Reply with quote

Amazon.ca: Up to 37% Off Textbooks + Free Shipping

37 is everywhere once you start paying attention?

L0vE upside down read right to left becomes 3^07

PEACE in 37 Languages

This thread has a sister:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5916&highlight=

Collective Unconscious, the MiNd, the heART, the Labyrinth, the numbers 3 and 7 and 11.
Is it a coincidence that the 3 most common labyrinths are the 3, 7, and 11 circuit?

3 Circuit Labyrinth:

Is 37 connected to a SEED PATTERN?
Arrow http://www.gothicimage.co.uk/books/labyrinths.html

7 Circuit Labyrinth:

Did I make famous the IDEAS contained in the above images?
No of course not.
The collective unconscious decided long before I arrived on the scene i.e. 7/3/1957, @5:28 a.m.
My gift to me is that I just happened to notice the same patterns that my ancestors did since the beginning of time and 'memory'.
psst
Sharing this gift has not been easy.

Quote:

The are two things which are particularly significant about this first and smallest prime magic square. Firstly, we note that the number 1 is included in the set. Secondly, the all-important figure at the centre of the square is 37. This prime number is without doubt the number of God and the most sublime of all numbers. The oldest name for God, an Aramaic word found only once in the Bible in the book of Daniel, has a gematria value of 37. Because 1 is included it means that the order numbers of these nine primes are different to what they would be if 2 were to be considered the first prime. In this case, the order numbers of the primes from left to right and row by row are 20, 1, 15, 7, 13, 19, 12, 22 and 5. The sum of these is 114 which is the exact difference between the 37th prime 151 and its order number 37. It seems therefore that this magic square by circumstance self-confirms the order of the primes. Be that as it may, we will investigate further to demonstrate that it is the number 37 that determines the order number of the primes.

Arrow worth the visit, scroll down the page. http://www.fivedoves.com/revdrnatch/Does_God_think_1_is_prime.htm

Please note in the above magic square each line *reduces* to 417.
Interesting pattern of numbers, 147, along with 258, and 369.
4 1 7
4 1 7
4 1 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ata2-mVt0cA&feature=related
go to 4:32 of this video.

was the reference to July 3, 7/3, a Freudian slip?

Did the priest let the cat out of the bag? IF we write 7/3 or 3/7 is there a connection to the IDEA that 37 is a prime number that represents the collective unconscious?

WHY NOT?

Have you seen the evidence?
Where science and religion collide in the realm of the metaphysical quantum world?

Keep reading >>>

Quote:
The Egyptians considered 3, 6 and 7 most sacred numbers. Three represented the Triple Goddess, six meant her union with God; seven meant the Seven Harthos, seven planetary spheres, seven-gated holy city, seven-year reigns of kings, and so forth. Egyptians were obsessed with the conviction that the total number of all deities had to be 37, because of the number’s magical properties. This was because it combined the sacred numbers of 3 and 7; and, 37 multiplied by any multiple of 3 gave a triple digit or "trinity": 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, etc. The miraculous number 666 is the product of 3 X 6 X 37.

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/h/hex.html

So is trying to identify the collective unconscious with a NUMBER instead of with ?, words like GOD or the dEvIL?
AM I naive trying to find TRUTH embedded in NUMB3R5 too and not just the wordy narratives that have been dispensed to each CULTure?

What if the number 37 is NOT just a number?

In the quote below I present the math re: 37
...the 20 year work/pursuit of Jerry Iuliano...

Quote:
Concerning the collective unconscious constant which is any number when divided by the integer 37 creates the modulo decimal remainder , .891891891..., which is the link to the fine-structure constant:
( 10 ^ ( 143.9999879 / 37 )) / 37 / 18 = sqrt 137.035999701
...there have been many numbers associated to the divisor 37 and the collective unconscious forms:
Leahy's dream number .....2808
Van Halen's number..........5150
Hindu number ..................108
Druid number....................144
Hebrew number ................288
John of Patmos number.....1260 and 666
Leahy triple logic number....82944
Denglers number as name...1069
John Michell number...........1080+666 = 1746
Mayan/Aztec number ........2304
R.Tomes harmonic.............3456....etc.
...the key has always been the divisor number 37 .

The following is from an article in the Jan. 10 , 2009 , magazine , New Scientist, called , " Inside the Mind of a Autistic Savant ". The article goes on to talk about the savant Daniel Tammet , who is a human calculator of whose one of many feats , set a European record for the number of digits of Pi he recited from memory ( 22514 ). The article interviewer , Celeste Biever , interviewed D. Tammet and here is a portion of her interview concerning the number 37 and D. Tammet's fascination with this particular number:

Question: When did you realize you had special talents?
Tammet: At the age of 8 or 9 , I was being taught maths at school and realised I could do the sums quickly , intuitively and in my own way--not using the techniques we were taught. I got so far ahead of the other children that I ran out of textbooks. I was aware already that I was different because of my autism, but at that point I realised that the relationship I had with numbers was different.

Question: To most people, the things you can do with your memory seems like magic. How do you do it ?
Tammet: The response that people often have to what I can do is one of " gee whiz" but I want to push back against that. One of the purposes of the book I've written , " Embracing the Wide Sky " , is to demystify this, to show the hidden processes behind my number skills. I have a relationship with numbers that is similar to the relationship that most people have with language. When people think of words they don't think of them as separate items , atomised in their head , they understand them intuitively and subconsciously as belonging to an interconnected web of other words.

Question : Can you give an example?
Tammet: You would'nt use a word like " giraffe " without understanding what the words " neck " or " tall " or " animal " mean. Words only make sense when they are in this web of interconnected meanings and I have the same thing with numbers . Numbers belong to a web. When somebody gives me a number , I immediately visualise it and how it relates to other numbers. I also see the patterns those relationships produce and manipulate them in my head to arrive at a solution, if its a sum , or to identify if there is a prime.

Question: But how do you visualise a number ? In the same way I visualise a giraffe ?
Tammet: Every number has a texture. If it is a " lumpy " number then immediately my mind will relate it to other numbers which are lumpy--the lumpiness will tell me there is a relationship , there is a common divisor , or a pattern between the digits.

Question: Can you give me an example of a " lumpy " number ?
Tammet: For me the ideal lumpy number is 37 . It's like porridge. So 111 , a very pretty number which is 3 times 37 , is lumpy but it is also round. It takes on the properties of both 37 and 3 , which is round. It's an intuitive and visual way of doing maths and thinking about numbers.

Question: Why do you think you treat numbers this way ?
Tammet: When I was growing up, because of my autism , I didn't make friends. Numbers filled that gap. The numbers came alive. My mind was able to pick out patterns and to make sense of them. It was similar to how a child would aquire his first language....

Question: What can we learn from the way your mind works ?
Tammet: The differences between savant and non-savant ability have been exaggerated. Savants are not freaks, cut off from the rest of humanity. The thinking of savants is an extreme form of the kind everyone has. The aim of my book is to show that minds that function differently such as mine , are not so strange , and that anyone can learn from them. I also hope to clear up some misconceptions about savant abilities and what it means to be intelligent or gifted ...( end of article quote )

Wolfgang Pauli knew through his mandelas and the collective unconscious parameters of Carl Jung that the fine-structure constant ( 1/137.035999701 ) , a primal number , has a connectiveness to the primal numbers of man.

This connectiveness number is the integer...37:
Leahy dream number ....2808:
( 10 ^ (( 2807.9999879 / 37 ) - 72 )) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
Van Halen's number ...5150:
( 10 ^ (( 5149.99999881 / 3.7 ) - 1388 )) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
Hindu number....108:
( 10 ^ ( 107.999999879 / .37 ) - 288 ) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
Druid , John of Patmos number ...144:
( 10 ^ ( 143.999987919 / 37 )) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
John of Patmos numbers ...1260 and 666:
( 10 ^ (( 1259.99978254 / 666 ) + 2 ) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
Leahy's triple logic number ...82944:
( 10 ^ ( 82943.9930413 / 32 / 666 )) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
Plato's number of the world soul...2592:
( 10 ^ ( 2591.99978254 / 666 )) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
Dengler's name change number ...1069:
( 10 ^ (( 1068.99998792 / 37 ) - 25 )) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
Mayan/Aztec number ...2304:
( 10 ^ (( 2303.99978254 + 288 ) /666 ) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701
Harlston's Hunab number ( Aztec) ...378
378 + 288 = 666
R.Tomes master harmionic number ...3456:
( 10 ^ (( 3455.999789 / 666 ) - 46 ) / 666 = sqrt 137.035999701

The Works of Jerry Iuliano
Ancient Numbers Revealed in Scientific Formula

Arrow http://www.greatdreams.com/numbers/jerry/jindex.htm

But there is SO MUCH MORE re: 37
it boggles and toggles between the left and right hemispheres of the mind.

more inPHO about how inFO gets around the universe:

Arrow http://www.people.vcu.edu/~chenry/Jerry%20Iuliano.htm
(the info at this link is good, but many of the links found listed are dead...go here for the work of DG Leahy:
http://dgleahy.com/ )

Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=71956#71956

update:
Hebrew number ................288

Which reminds me of this formula found on a 17x17 Hebrew/German magic amulet that bears an inscription in German "Der Herr Behute Dich" which means "the Lord watches over thee".
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=73150#73150

The amulet is to be read starting from the center.
Thus 1 (center) + 288 = 289 = 17 x 17

And would it surprise you to find out that when searching for the TRUTH, using primarily your heART and MiNd to assist, you end up at what has been vEILed in plain site?

LIEs are used to vEIL the FIBS?
What if the FIBS are golden ones?
i.e. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144 ...

11 Circuit Labyrinth:

What if 3, 7, and 11 forms part of a cosmic mnemonic anagram telegram that has managed to withstand the test of time, space, and motion, and all for a very good reason?
What if?
It would help to explain why the word QaBaLaH was given an intentional value of 137 and why the maze at Chartres Cathedral was covered up.

A trinity of numbers suggesting to remember to remember.
Richard Feynman suggested "all good theorists should write the number '137' on the wall and worry about it."

Well the ancients who left records and those who came before them that did not leave records, they were all good theorists, so why would it surprise us to find out they came up with the same numbers?
Especially since the entire puzzle is embedded into the Great Pyramid?
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6554&highlight=

How much evidence is accumulating re: '137' as having great significance to the SS, the Secret Societies?
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5916&highlight=

namaste

p.s.
U do not have to be a physicist to have a valid theory about the simple things in life.

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 40 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tesla thought he heard voices from the red planet Mars.
His peers and backers who later morphed into reptilian/serpentine backstabbers ALL labeled him crazy AFTER they stole all his best ideas, profited from them, and hid away the rest.
The rest is history.

MELANCHOLIA + 1 and the 4x4 magic square of Jupiter/Jove/Tinia/Zeus

And long ago before all of the science rules starting doing battle with the religious dogma, the 4x4 MAGIC square of Jupiter was shown respect and seen as having magical properties.

What is Melancholia + 1 and how does it add up to 137?
Maybe I should let a MODERN day magician/physicist/shaman explain?
Why magic squares fascinate mathematicians?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGvyeuDT2Do

NOW if anybody can count MORE than 37 VISIBLE squares on this 4x4x4 magic rubik cube, that would be quite the feat...holding it up to a mirror or reflective surface does not count as part of the count.

As a matter of fact OUR FIELD OF VISION will NOT ALLOW us to see more than 37.
Try it....get yourself a real cube and TRY to count MORE than 37.
If you can you are NOT of this world.

Tesla heard something alright.
Later it was proved that the Martian transmissions that Tesla heard were radio transmissions coming from Jupiter....ZeuS???

IF this is NOT evidence our buddy Tesla had tapped into something divine I do not know what is.

37 is it the 'number' that we can use to represent the collective unconscious?

namaste

as a side note:
4x4x4=64

37+27=64

37 + 9 (2+7) = 1 (6+4)

Last edited by Raphael on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEWTON and 37

Take a look at these numbers regarding our friend Newton.

Quote:
Only one book of Newton's about the Bible was ever published. In 1733, six years after his death, (3+6=9? resulting in 1739) J. Darby and T. Browne, published Observations Upon the Prophecies of Daniel and the Apocalypse of St. John.
In 1988, having learned of this book in the rare books card catalogue of the Library of Congress, I asked to read it. I was astonished when, a few minutes later, I was handed Thomas Jefferson's personal copy. (The book is in excellent condition and has Thomas Jefferson's initials on pages 57 and 137.

Two hundred and fifty years ago it was common practice for printers to label the page signatures with capital letters at the bottom of the actual text. Jefferson would turn to the "J" signature and add a"T" before the "J" and then turn to the "T" signature and add a "J" after the "T." In this way he identified his personal books.)

gotta love these coincidences re: 137
YA sure coincidences
wow what a design
right down to every detail

Newton was 37 when his mother passed away...which happened to be 37 years after his father had passed away.

Laughing

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

137 fits between the pillars Newton/Einstein and Adam/God

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These TWO RED SPECTRAL LINES represent the fingerprint of the HYDROGEN ATOM between which we can place the dimensionless number 137.

Okay here is what I am lead to beLIEve now.

Christ positioned between the TWO THIEVES (the two polarities) is the MIDDLE GROUND that we should all seek?

Christ I do not beLIEve but KNOW on one level of the smelly onion, represents the numbers 137 that we can place between the TWO THIEVES, i.e. or the TWO Spectral Lines of the Hydrogen atom...

137 has been called poetically by science:
"the DNA of light" or "the fingerprint of an atom".

A discussion of 37 leads us eventually to 137 and this thread about the importance of SPECTRAL LINES, 137, and tweaking the EM field using our DREAMS and NIGHTMARES:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5916&highlight=

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DIEBOLD + CHASE + SWASTIKA

WHO DOES NOT SEE THE SWASTIKA or the REFERENCE to the PRIME NUMBER ULAM SPIRAL????

Quote:

This machine takes checks one at a time, displays the image and reads the amount. No more deposit slips or envelopes. Sweet.

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Super Smart ATM | NowPublic Photo Archives http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/super-smart-atm#ixzz1XBQ2nl5t

JP MORGAN/CHASE is using WIRELESS TESLA TECHNOLOGY THEY STOLE:

Quote:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. on Thursday said it plans to launch a new credit card that will allow users to pay for items by simply holding the card near a terminal instead of manually swiping it, in an effort to increase the speed and convenience of card purchases.

This is done using TESLA technology.
Witness TED talks insight how THE PROFITEERS are exploiting the PROPHET TESLA's IDEAS today >>>

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/eric_giler_demos_wireless_electricity.html

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do we link TESLA to the SECRETS?
How do we link those who seek the PROFITS for themselves, like JP MORGAN/CHASE to the PROPHETS who seek to enrich the world at far less cost to the CONNED-sumer?

Q/
Would TESLA the electricity wizard know about the 3x4 grid representing the "Breastplate of the High Priest"?

3x4 Temple High Priest Breastplate

Q/
What does the 3 x 4 Breastplate resemble today?

A/
The KEYPAD is the OBVIOUS ANSWER

CHASE $WA$TIKA FREEDOM Laughing CARD

CHASE and the number i37 or is it an unconscious reference to I37

Take a look at these point of sale credit/debit card readers in my hometown.

SHALL we take a closer look at the SYMBOLS and LOGOS that speak silently to our RIGHT Brain while the LEFT Brain does what it has been TRAINED to do....

....$HOP till ya DROP, and do not forget to pay your cradle to grave TAXE$ along the way...?

wake up to the TRUTH folks.
There is no RELIGION (including SCIENCE) that is higher than the TRUTH.
Obviously the $wa$tika, which is associated to the WHEEL of Earthly Fortunes plays a role that the Master builders have tried to obfuscate.

But Y?
Does a GEOMETRIC unIvErsaL TRUTH have anything to do with GEOMETRY and the letter 'G'?

GEE does the 'G' have anything to do with the ULAM SPIRAL based on PRIME numbers?

YES
YES
YES
go here for the breakdown:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=72365#72365

Prime numbers are in fact the building blocks of NUMBERS.
1 and 37 and 137 are all considered PRIME.

So please answer the above questions?

Does a Wireless Cosmic Candid Camera exist?

Is light somehow involved?

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XLA X-stem Logic Alphabet and the New Jerusalem (tesseract)
note: the 16 CUBES
note: keep in mind that St. Peter Square, is demarcated by 16 'winds'
note: keep in mind that the Tarot KEY I have recovered (see below) clearly indicates we should notice the first 15 letters have passed, and currently the stem indicates MNO.
Which I have suggested can be rotated/reflected into words like OWN, NWO, ONE, WON, NOW, hey MON!

Thus the 16th letter on the TAROT KEY is P or p.
Now the p used in this next link/article will make so much more sense.
>>> http://www.logic-alphabet.net/mirrors_title.htm

Let The Mirrors Do The Thinking

and

Let The People Do The Reflecting

LANGUAGE, LETTER, NUMBER AND FORM COLLIDE
Be sure to link on the interview at the end of this post.

Quote:
Introduction

Our story begins with a simple example. Suppose that someone asked you to keep a record of your thoughts, exactly, and in terms of the symbols given, when you are making an effort to multiply XVI times LXIV. Also suppose that, refusing to give up, you finally arrive at the right answer, which happens to be MXXIV. We are sure that you would have had a much easier time of it, to solve this problem, if you would have found that 16 times 64 equals 1024.

This example not only looks at what we think and what we write. It also looks at the mental tools, the signs and symbols, that we are using when that thinking and that writing is taking place. How we got these mental tools is a long story, one that now includes the presence of some new developments.

Our main idea comes from calling attention to a deep commonality that cuts across the parallel streams of development that in recent millennia have unfolded in the ways and byways of evolutionary notation. It took many centuries of collective search to devise a place-value notation for counting. Likewise to devise a sound-value notation for reading. Likewise to devise a note-value notation for singing. And so forth, for each neurologically specialized ability; in effect, a different specialized notation for each specialized ability. These observations, easily recognized in the history of evolutionary notation, strongly suggest that every kind of intelligence needs its own kind of notation.

In what follows, with emphasis on a fast-forward recapitulation, we will run a replay of what happened when Europe took several centuries to go from MXXIV to 1024. This replay in not for numbers. It is for another specialized ability. It is for logic, when it is recast in terms of a shape-value notation. Modern logic starts in the middle of the 1800s and, as is well recognized, with the work of George Boole. This means that we have had only about 150 years to think up and to grow into the symbols we now use for symbolic logic.
These symbols, and they are only symbols, leave a lot to be desired. We hope that we can draw you into taking a look at a lesson in lazy logic. If you follow us all the way, we hope to leave you with a new set of signs, signs that are much better than any you have seen yet. Not only will it be much easier for you to use them. Even mirrors will be able to use them.

X-stem Logic Alphabet:
http://www.logic-alphabet.net/

Background:
http://www.logic-alphabet.net/background.htm

Why only 15 cubes in this version of XLA?
It appears two have been combined into one.
Take a look at the first image of the tesseract.
It is clear in this second image the S and Z have been combined into one center cube.
And I find that interesting, because the S is one of the 8 vertices of the outside cube, and the Z belongs to one of the 8 vertices of the inner cube.

AHA??

Who does not see two intersecting SHAPES resembling 'SZ' in the center of the image above or in the image below we see a ZZ in the center of the 7000 year old plate found in Samarra Iraq....from the SZ, the SueZ region? Laughing

What does the geometric shape look like if we reflect one of the 'Z' in ZZ into a S?

The SHAPE resembling an '8' perhaps?
More research is necessary in this fIELd by (me?) because the pieces are fitting rather well.

WOW MOM Interview with a kindred spirit:
http://www.cabinetmagazine.org/issues/18/crystal.php

I have found myself a new hero.
Shea Zellweger makes far more sense than that wanker Zechary Stitchen, in fact proving ZS along with his planet Nibiru are flights of UFO fancy taking off in his head and coming out of his mouth like a swarm of locusts.

May ZSitchen Rest In PieceS and some of his music decompose along with him.

YAhoo YAHU

Which reminds me of another TRUE to LIFE real hero who used his imagination NOT to script science fiction and confuse the sheeple even more like that wanker ZS, but instead the imagination of ELI-YAHU RIPS will still pay dividends to humanity in the years to come.

DOT >>> 1D LINE >>> 2D SQUARE >>> 3D CUBE >>> 4D TESSERACT
important to know about the tesseract:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesseract

Quote:

The tetrahedron forms the convex hull of the tesseract's vertex-centered central projection. Four of 8 cubic cells are shown. The 16th vertex is projected to infinity and the four edges to it are not shown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesseract

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:55 am; edited 5 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reviewing the articles that accompany those images above (found in the post before this one), logic dictates that I could propose this IDEA>>>

Now what if the WORD BIBLE can be turned into the NUMBER 13796?

bIbLE (turn the b into a 6, rotate all other letters 180 degrees) >>> 6I973 >>> 13796 >>> all you need to know to start seeing the underlying unity.
A CODE representing an IDEA that is more than just letters, or numbers, a bIbLE CODE to help refresh your memory. Wink

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
QUOTES from Dr. Horowitz:
(source) http://www.drlenhorowitz.com/

"528Hz is the Central Broadcasting Channel of LOVE in the Living Water that carries the Message of God. FAITH is the power button that turns this hydrosonic creationistic miracle-making technology on. For you personally, the 'Music of the Light,' universally transmuting the 'Music of the night,' is available by FAITH, choice, and heart-felt prayer.... This system is free to enjoy (not manipulate or destroy) for the benefit of producers (not consumers)--powerful co-creators; not destroyers--those who choose to listen to this 'Sound of Silence' and calling from the Most High."

Dr. Len Horowitz, 2009.

"Only stupid people argue 'evolution of the species' is more important than creationism. We are living proof of creationism, as is the sacred geometry reflected in organic chemistry. Biology heralds creationism. A blade of grass says it all. It grows greenish yellow (528Hz), towards the maximum (sun) LOVE light, the heart of the rainbow. It doesn't grow into the deadly darkness, and think it is smarter than God for doing so, like stupid people do."

Dr. Len Horowitz, 2010.

"This is how you are sustained. The Sun, according to NASA's recordings, emits fundamentally 528Hz frequency. That sound, and 528nm of light in photons," which is the heart of the rainbow in greenish-yellow, reflects in chlorophyll--the pigment that transfers this precise energy into molecular oxygen. You then breath the "Ha," or "prana," also called "the breath of life," that vibrates primarily in LOVE/528."

Dr. Len Horowitz, 2011.

So what is the connection between 137, (the spectral lines of hydrogen), the emission and absorption of photons, and water have to do with each other?

Can anybody fill me in?

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>> http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/02/hopi-last-supper-served-on-samarra-ware/
Here is the LAST SUPPER dinnerware traced back to 5000 BCE....
back then it was called 3M until 3M stole the IDEA and branded it theirs.

...and with just a twist of the M into an E, the same IDEA lives on:

Quote:
The "3E" EVOLUTIONARY ENERGY ENHANCER:

THE WATER ENERGIZER

This website explains Dr. Horowitz's simple, yet powerful water energizing technology, the "3E," based on his research into the Perfect Circle of Sound and the "frequencies in harmony with the universal symphony." 3E stickers and "cling ons" can be placed on glassware and elsewhere to structure water, according to photographic evidence provided by world renowned water science researcher, Dr. Masaru Emoto. Check out this website for many educational links to Dr. Horowitz's water works.

Well I need to BRAND the 'WE' idea before it is to late.
Wii is a copy cat of WE?
They know exactly what they are doing.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Benn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Zellweger Reply with quote

I want to thank you for posting the link and introduction to the work of Zellweger. This stuff is truly brilliant.

Not to get too far off-topic, but...

In "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance", Pirsig's core contribution to logical philosophy was the idea that the pre-conscious force of Quality which guides the evolution of the cosmos is the very same which gives rise to both Romantic (emotional/right-brain) and Classical (technological/left-brain) apperceptions of reality. (Pirsig is following upon the work of Poincare, but from another direction.) Zellweger's work is exemplary of this unifactory aspect of Quality preceding both right-brain AND left-brain perception, resulting in a perfect union of Art and Science. There's clever, and there's beautiful. And sometimes, you get both.

If this were to become a commonly-taught skill (such as algebra), Earth would become a very different place, very quickly.

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Zellweger Reply with quote

Benn wrote:
I want to thank you for posting the link and introduction to the work of Zellweger. This stuff is truly brilliant.

Not to get too far off-topic, but...

In "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance", Pirsig's core contribution to logical philosophy was the idea that the pre-conscious force of Quality which guides the evolution of the cosmos is the very same which gives rise to both Romantic (emotional/right-brain) and Classical (technological/left-brain) apperceptions of reality. (Pirsig is following upon the work of Poincare, but from another direction.) Zellweger's work is exemplary of this unifactory aspect of Quality preceding both rig-brain AND left-brain perception, resulting in a perfect union of Art and Science. There's clever, and there's beautiful. And sometimes, you get both.

If this were to become a commonly-taught skill (such as algebra), Earth would become a very different place, very quickly.

U R welcome

To think ole' RaphahEL of internet forum fame Laughing holds a most valuable KEY that all of you will soon SEE from ZEE to sEA.

It really is this simple, using ONE WORD I can now put together a COURSE in RIGHT BRAIN inFO aka inPHO retrieval.

What is that ONE WORD = common denominator = NUMBER that we can use as a signpost or symbol pointing us in the direction of a TRUTH recovered by science about how the ancient cosmology matches up quite nicely with our modern one.

BIBLE or bIbEL whicih can be spelled as a NUMBER, aka the ASYMMETRY CODE 6I937 Laughing
WHAT I AM is as beautiful as anything Zellweger has thus provided, how long as he been working on his theory (born in 1925)?

The REAL problem is the herds of ignorant/mundane/profane flocks of sheeple who coalesce into a VULGAR MOB, because wherever I go spreading my ANGEL wings into ANGLES, the MOBS cannot appreciate the work of fellas like SZellweger and RaphaEL.

SZellweger has LEGIONS of scholarly expert detractors.
DUH same ole' thing Hans Alfven suffered at the hands of his IGNORANT expert scholarly peers who were operating IN THE DARK when it came to plasma or the aether.

Hans Alfven, Shea Zellweger and ME are all quite spEcIaL because we actually do get it!!!
WE GET IT and then we plod ahead IGNORING the stupid cheers by our FORMER peers who try to bring us back down to their IGNORANT levEL?

What makes the I37 aLchEmIst? spEcIaL?

Have you figured it out yet EYES?
Eh Benn when are you going to chime in and start ringing my bEL?

So what is my specialty as a I37 REVERSE TIME engineer?
YES of course that is what a Rosicrucian, Freemason, Alchemist or even a CERN physicist would be interested in achieving....returning to the pure source involves going back in time, would it NOT?
Why else do they attempt to go back to the very beginning of time, using mathematical prognostication.

The MODERN physicist who attempts to make predictions about the future or the past, must rely on the same thing all seers, sages, astrologers, and bookies who came before him.

PATTERNS

That is why WHAT I AM is in eSSence a SS TIME ENGINEER ya see....and ELI YA HU ya all see is the only fucking chance humanity has got to become unIvErsaL.

The SS meSSage I bring forth, and it is obviously underway already, always has been, is the *activation* of the RIGHT BRAIN, shown by science to be associated with the documented EPIPHANIES.

The herds of sheeple as I have contended on ALL forums are essentially SYMBOL ILLITERATE.

Adverstising has proved this, and when I try to using the 12,000+ year old swastika/maltese cross to slay ALL OTHER contenders for the CROWN of the TRUE CROSS, all the groups of ILLITERATE VULGAR MOBS agree to try to slay ME?

Laughing Laughing

Zellweger's work comes from the same source as my own, I assure you, a source we can ALL tap into. ALL sAGES, mystics like ME always do.
I should post an image I drew some time ago, long before I came upon this 'logic alphabet' based on the symmetry relationships between the letters and their mirror images.

Sounds far too logical?
But as FREUD taught me, the ignorant, mundane, profane, and vulgar herds of sheeple RESPOND TO IRRATIONAL bullshit.
Freud's nephew Eddie Bernays PROVED back in the 1920s that SHEEPLE do not respond well to just giving them info or data leading them to a LOGICAL purchase....NOPE uncle Ziggy's verk clearly illustrated that ya gotta sell the DOPEY atrophied RIGHT Brain, under the spell of a LEFT brain dominance, an IRRATIONAL pi in the sky NARRATIVE, just like those stupid bullshit miracles in the bIbLE that are pointing toward a TRUTH that can be proved using real LOGIC and pagan SS RIGHT BRAIN science, based on an understanding of GEOMETRY.

Like Plato suggested if you want to ENTER/EXIT his Pythagorean Cave (mind/heART?) you must enter by the door that has GEOMETRY written on it.

That is where an ME visions come in.
Clearly I must contact Shea Zellweger and show him how I arrived at the same TRUTH he did by following clues like 1, 1, 2, 5, 8, and 137 and 96 and YHVH and by activating my RIGHT LEFT BRAIN conversations, using MANDALA and SOUND meditations.

bottom line Benn?

the rest of the world have to catch up to folks like SZellweger and the I37 aLchEmIst RaphaEL born on july 3, 1957 in due time.

my date of birth, my FIRST name, my LAST name, clearly indicate I have something to share worth sharing?

What does my LAST name have to do with solving the CODE?
The Templar cipher is based on the alphabet.
However I noted the only letter of 26 NOT used in their 25 letter code is the W.
And this cipher then leads us to the "E backdoor" and a breakthrough for me.

My main problem is I cannot take notes, write down my thoughts fast enough.

As mystic I must assure ALL OF EWE, that you are all on your OWN, but rest assured the universe leaves us cLuEs everywhere.
Hey at least I have recovered the KEY with MNO on it, and with a couple reflections, rotations, and translations I am indeed leading the VAY, by helping people see how to turn the KEY, how to turn the NWO, WHO, OWN, the pop pop fizz fizz the ENO, into the NEO, into the ONE they await so ME and WE can all become WON.

WIN PLACE and SHOW like PAST PRESENT and FUTURE collide.
No winners no losers, time stands still.
When we have all WON together, we will be ONE.
Only a PHOto finish will determine if we all become ONE winner from zEE to sEA in how we see the naME gaME playing ItsELf out.

namaste

rustyh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
Raphael.
I wish i was 5 years old.
Your incredible work would be more sensical and simpler to interprate.
Being 46, and wanting so much to understand precisely your writings is more of mind boggling experience that frustrates me, and really leaves me in awe of your information.
I want so much to have a clear understanding of Raphaels wisdom and knowledge.
It eludes me.
One redeeming factor is that i was born on the 17th in 1965.
1+9+6+5=21
2+1=3
So 17 and 3 gives me a 137.
7-1-3 symbolize L-I-E ?
Smile
I feel i have a strong connection to what you say, as I have always been drawn to your writings, as perplexing as they are.
Im just spewin i dont yet have the mental gymnastics to figure it out and have that light bulb moment of enlightenment.

Im OK with how you reply Raphael.
Im tipping it frustrates you that people find it hard to recognise and understand your incredible work.
I absolutely love your work, just pissed off I get lost in the translation of it all.
Anyway, I super appreciate what you do and will continue to consume your writings Raphael.
Thanks mate,

Rusty
Benn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Eh Benn when are you going to chime in and start ringing my bEL?

An oy for an I, eh?

Am eye an asshole, or am eye just observing?
Or are U jusT oyin with me?

But while eye have your attention... Would you mind editing your post to put a BR between those two large "dinnerware" images up the page? They are making the column too wide and it's difficult to read on my old monitor.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 1 of 17

Jump to: