FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Erin Pizzey -Why I Loathe Feminism
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Audio: Erin Pizzey -Why I Loathe Feminism Reply with quote

Quote:

The Beautiful Truth Show - 5th June, 2011

Erin Pizzey: This Way to The Revolution

http://erinpizzey.com

LISTEN:
Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-2011-06-05.mp3
Click to Play -- Dialup listeners Right-Click to Save / Download.

H/T Kathy McMahon for arranging this interview with Erin.

Fintan Dunne speaks with Erin Pizzey, who in the 1970s
as the women�s movement was sweeping the Western
world, had opened the first community centre for refuge
from domestic violence.

But soon she had a bitter fight on her hands with a
women�s movement she felt was run by and for political
radicals -- and which hikacked family violence issues
to wage war on men and impose radical family policies.

Quote:
REFERENCES:

Quote:
The autobiography is an essential read for all those with an interest in the struggle to end domestic violence and the history of the feminist movement of the past forty years.

This Way To the Revilution is the author�s moving and frequently entertaining account of her dysfunctional childhood, her battles with the �sisterhood� and her struggle to get shelters established around the world. The book includes new material on her life and her work told with candour, insight and humour.

These include
her attempt to kill her violent father;
her battles with him to get her mother buried days after her death;
her ban from the Women�s Liberation headquarters;
her criticisms of the women�s movement � in particular their hostility to men;
her coining of the slogan �Margaret Thatcher, Milk Snatcher�;
her involvement with the squatters� and claimants� movements;
as well her flights from legal prosecution by going on the run in France and Greece.

Moreover, the development of David Astor�s dangerous obsession with her,
together with Lord Goodman�s increasing hostility,
her run-ins with officialdom,
marriage difficulties and her battles with her health

are all recounted frankly and comprehensively for the first time.

ERIN PIZZEY was born in 1939 of Irish descent. She has received a number of awards for her work in supporting victims of domestic violence, been published internationally and is the author of twelve books. She lives in London.

http://www.peterowen.com/pages/nonfic/Erin-Pizzey.html

Quote:
This interview on GodlikeProductions:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1551855/pg1

How feminists tried to destroy the family by Erin Pizzey

Radical feminist plans to let
victims of domestic abuse
get away with murder are an affront to morality
by Erin Pizzey

Egyptian men�s revolution stage demonstration for child custody

Parents denied a voice in court against the child-snatchers

Justice For Families Campaign Group
http://www.justice-for-families.org.uk/

Forced Adoption Home Page
http://www.forced-adoption.com/introduction.asp

Quote:

Vicky Haigh and her daughter Sapphire Roisin, born in Limerick
Photo: EMMA JERVIS/PRESS 22

Vicky Haigh saves her baby from
the clutches of the social workers

A British woman has given birth in Ireland to stop Nottinghamshire
social workers from seizing her child, says Christopher Booker.

By Christopher Booker - 7:00PM BST 21 May 2011

Readers may be pleased to know that Vicky Haigh, the former jockey and racehorse trainer who fled to Ireland so that her baby would not be seized at birth by Nottinghamshire social workers, has given birth in Limerick hospital to a daughter, Sapphire Roisin.

The social workers had told an Irish newspaper that they had "no plans to remove her child" � despite warning Miss Haigh in a letter last month that this was their intention. On the morning of the birth, the social workers sent a message to say they had been "liaising with social workers in Ireland" to arrange "a transfer Child Protection Conference".

Miss Haigh has met an Irish social worker and health visitor, whom she describes as "lovely, normal people, completely different from the social workers I have dealt with in England". They are bemused by Nottinghamshire's interest in her child, since for six years she has had a happy family life with Sapphire's father, a loved stepmother to his three children.

I am forbidden to explain the reasons for the English social workers' intrusion into Miss Haigh's life by the extraordinary secrecy whereby the family court system protects its workings from public view.

We can only identify her because earlier this month, under Parliamentary privilege, she was named in the Commons by John Hemming MP. Mr Hemming and I know much more of her story than either of us can disclose, which is why we are so anxious to champion her cause. We believe she has been the victim of a serious injustice. But, ironically, the fact that she has been publicly named means we can reveal less of her experiences than we could previously under a cloak of anonymity,

It is very hard for those outside this system to grasp just how complete is the omert� by which it operates. I was again attacked last week by a prominent legal blogger, for reporting on cases where the system appears to be going tragically wrong, without having sat for days in court to hear "both sides of the story".

This barrister compared me to a sports writer who cannot be bothered to watch a football match, but relies on a version given by one player after the game. But would a journalist attend a match when he is forbidden to name the teams or any of the players, may be imprisoned for disclosing much of what happens on the pitch, and is even prohibited from giving the final score? This is a better analogy for the secrecy which surrounds what goes on in our family courts. It is only remarkable how much of this corrupted system we can still manage, quite accurately, to bring to public view.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/8528171/Vicky-Haigh-saves-her-baby-from-the-clutches-of-the-social-workers.html

A THANK YOU letter to Vicky Haigh�s Supporters

Posted on July 4, 2011 by Sabine Kurjo McNeill

Dear Supporters

May I take this opportunity to thank you all for signing the petition, and supporting me in my quest of getting my daughter returned to me. It seems bizarre that the only way we can get our children back, is through the corrupt courts that took them in the first place. I have seen skulduggery of the highest level in the family court with my own eyes. It is totally unbelievable what these morons do in our family courts. I do not think I will ever hold a solicitor or a judge in high esteem ever again.

CAFCASS is a very sinister quango organisation. I believe this is where a lot of the paedophiles are masquerading themselves as officers of the courts, as they are supposed to be the children�s voice in court, but never do what the child begs, also what they ask the judge to consider pretty much goes in their favour. I believe they are procuring the children for their sick rings, by seeking out the paedophiles and supporting them.

The accountability for CAFCASS and Social Services is nil and this lets them get away with everything. The chief executive of CAFCASS is also on the board of the largest adoption agency in the UK, which is why he does not care about his employees� misdoings. ONE BIG HAPPY SCAM. I was in the spin cycle of the complaints department for several months and was told by them that they liked to see me cry!!

http://vickyhaigh.wordpress.com/2011/07/04/a-thank-you-letter-to-vicky-haighs-supporters/

Quote:

Torn apart: the system of child protection is a national scandal
Photo: ALAMY

A father's nightmare

A bizarre episode involving a father's separation from his
children shows up our farcical law, says Christopher Booker

By Christopher Booker - 7:00PM BST 02 Jul 2011

Last month, a French-Italian language teacher, who had been happily bringing up his two daughters "somewhere in southern England" since their mother walked out on them seven years ago, was plunged into an inexplicable nightmare.

It seemed one of his girls had been overheard by a teacher telling a friend that she had been "fighting" with her father. The girls were taken by social workers to hospital, where neither showed any marks or sign of injury � hardly surprising, since the girl and her father had merely been having an argument.

The girls were taken into care; the father was arrested by the police and allowed home on bail, although no charges have been brought.

The girls attempted to smuggle notes to their father via a school friend, to say that they loved him and wanted to come home. A teacher discovered one of these notes, prompting a search of the bags of all the pupils for others.

The father was presented by a social worker with a scrawled "agreement", laying down the strict conditions on which he could have brief "supervised contact" with his daughters once a week, any breach of which would lead to the contact being instantly terminated (such conditions being routinely imposed on parents whose children have been snatched).

One condition was that he and the children "will only speak English to each other during contact", although they normally talk to each other in a mixture of French and Italian. The father said he was unable to sign such a document.

Even though the emergency order under which the children were seized expired last Monday, the judge adjourned hearing the council's application for an interim care order until next week. This means there is no order in force allowing the council to keep the children.

The father is utterly bemused that such "Kafka-esque events" could happen in Britain. His surprise is understandable. There is not another country in Europe where the law would allow such a bizarre episode to take place. Here, alas, the courts and our MPs have allowed it to become commonplace.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/8612734/A-fathers-nightmare.html

Quote:

http://uksocialservices.com/

The Fatherless Children of a Broken Society

Published June 26, 2011 Uncategorized Leave a Comment

At a time when certain children in society need their Fathers more than ever before, I am one of the few who is not afraid to say it, children need their biological fathers.

There is a constant and great pressure from both the state and the maternal side of the family which threatens to remove all traces of the Father from the family unit all together.

We must not allow the current trend of generations of fatherless children to continue in the way that it has. We must find a way of rebuilding the broken society where it has become acceptable that a Mother can simply refuse to let her children have any contact with the man who is at least part responsible for bringing them into the world.

By far, one of the most proactive groups which presently attempts to change the corrupted system for the better, is the Real Fathers For Justice. Thank God for Real Fathers for Justice! They are constantly accused of being �too heavy handed,� which is only natural really because it is the first thing a Father will be accused of when attempting to make contact with their absent children. If you are having problems being allowed contact with your children or you have been banned from seeing your Father, get involved with Real Fathers For Justice who can be found at http://www.realfathersforjustice.org/ and do not be afraid to let your voice be heard.

http://uksocialservices.com/

Quote:
Tim Loughton, the children's minister, slams my
'unhelpful' campaign against the child-snatchers

The minister responsible, TIm Loughton, does not
seem to think that forced adoption is a problem, says Christopher Booker

Boycott the Olympics to Stop Child Snatching in the UK

Background:
In line with our request to the UK Judiciary The Secrecy of the Family Courts should be lifted NOW, President Zuma of South Africa is prepared for his country to boycott the Olympics in 2012.

He will call for other African countries to follow suit, as soon as we get 2,000 signatures to support him.

A Facebook group gathering members is here.

Petition:
We, the undersigned, encourage and support President Zuma of South Africa in his willingness to boycott attendance of the Olympics in 2012, unless UK Social Services stealing children aka State Kidnapping in the UK is stopped forthwith.

The short link is http://bit.ly/jsU0vt, for you to click, sign and spread the word, please!

http://victims-unite.net/2011/06/27/president-zuma-ready-to-boycott-olympics-to-stop-child-snatching-in-uk/

Last edited by Fintan on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
RedMahna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feminism already destroyed the family. sounds cruel, but true.
such an un-pc topic, like many these days. thanks for presenting it and this interview.
red

Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:02 am    Post subject: turn about can be foul play Reply with quote

RedMahna wrote:
feminism already destroyed the family. sounds cruel, but true.
such an un-pc topic, like many these days. thanks for presenting it and this interview.
red

pc or not, chauvinism's inability to deal with feminism destroyed the family's ability to absorb more than one load of human frailties at a time.

RedMahna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe... but why is everything an extreme? if i disagree with one thing then surely i must be the other?
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: polarity opposes neutrality Reply with quote

As our ability to discern is honed through exposure to the ever-increasing clarity provided by the internet and other sources of instant information, we perceive even the nuanced differences that exist.

Not being one thing does not make you its polar opposite. Being able to adjust to your (or any) current situation requires that you not be affected by that situation to the point of losing your perspective (neutrality). Neutrality is not a state of non-being nor is it an abdication of responsibility. It is the capacity to contain and transmit the forces that impinge upon our consciousness without bias. Transparency. Lucidity. Reality.

RedMahna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or a robot.
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: domo arigato Reply with quote

RedMahna wrote:
or a robot.

I did say all forces. When watching a sad film, I cry like a baby. When taking part in something special, I feel happy and proud. Feelings are not anathema, they are an anthem...to life and freedom from domination. That domination relates to the illusion (impression) that some things are better than others in an objective sense. Things just are. How we relate to them defines us but does not deprive us.

The Adamic race may have been made as flesh and blood robots to house our consciousness but we are the X-factor that inhabits them and that also inhibits that robotic tendency.

lyspy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another amazing audio, which paints a detailed but clear picture of another big issue. Well done.

Strange pronunciation of violence though Fintan Confused Sorry just something that kept occurring to me during the audio Embarassed
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A comment on this
audio via Facebook:

Quote:
Susan Kennedy Graveley

Yup. I saw this first hand when I was a counselor at a women's center for
domestic violence. What was supposed to be a supportive, compassionate
environment became a political arena.

I didn't last long there...

arkestra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine interview.

Means alot to me personally to hear these issues been
dealt with. I agree on the point made about these mens
movements. They make so many good points but they're
just feeding into all these old energies and its all a bit
depressing really.

I wouldnt blame feminism wholly for the disintegration
of the family though. There's been many factors involved.
The rigid right do exclusively blame feminism and gays.
Of course there are many lesbians who are/were involved
in extreme feminism. Gay men of past generations
do have a tendency to be 'enablers' though to alot of this
misandry. But I dont sense it with the youth of today.

I actually think this is gonna sort itself out much
sooner than people expect. Young people whether male,
female, gay, lesbian, bi, straight just arent as aggressive
about these issues than previous generations.

bri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many a left wing feminist has given me
chills or left me laughing my ass off otherwise.
Bashing Right or Left groups is counterproductive
unless we see past the dualities, and as men
our attitudes about women need some work. We
need to stop assuming that women are anything
like the psychopaths we see on t.v., and open
our ears and minds to what they have to say.
With all that said the extreme feminist movement
really is a sad scary bunch. (here I go "grouping
people again)
I've seen girls like this passing out "clean"
needles to addicts because they assumed
it was "saving them from aids"
Passing out condoms with propaganda on the
outside. Wear this and you save Africa from
overpopulation personally. Btw men are bad.
Taking on multiple partners is acceptable
but is it really liberation?!

Yes I know we spend too much on war,
I get that. I want the killing to stop too.

...but we need to stop wasting so much
on these psychopathic left programs as well.

That was quite a tangent, sorry guys and gals,
hope it fits in there somewhere.
bri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess seems so complicated because
there are many beautiful anti war anti gmo
and anti NWO folks in the left.

It's not complicated afterall...

Just stay away from assholes and psychos!

I agree that folks of my generation and younger
are getting less extreme, there is vast ignorance,
but not always in a bad way, and there is
a tendency to drift into video games or other
indulgences. Overall though I think this new
Generation is the best of the bunch. Sooo openminded,
and FAST brains.
These kids in groups on the extreme left
especially are just crying for attention.
Went to a protest for Egypt in Hartford, CT
revenge and it was great to see all those mid
Easterners show all the cry baby slogan chanters
how it's done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: