FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Sun, Moon, and the New Geocentric Universe
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Sun, Moon, and the New Geocentric Universe Reply with quote

Sun, Moon, and the New Geocentric Universe

On recent BreakForNews audios Fintan has brought up that the Sun and the Moon are the same size in the sky from Earth, and that this observation is a direct challenge to the "accidental universe" theory.

Fintan on Godlike Productions
A Planet Versus the Psychopaths

As they say, "You ain't seen nothin' yet"! Smile

Far from being harmless idea, the accidental universe theory has led us to a state of nihilism that's left our civilisation with post-traumatic stress disorder. Those of us that sense that there is a deeper meaning and purpose to the universe have been told we're delusional and are subjected to ridicule. We've been told we need to grow up and get with the materialist program.

But the cracks beginning to show in this materialistic and reductionist world view. There are too many things that are meaningful about the cosmos that an accidental universe can't explain...but a conscious universe can.

The first, as Fintan has reminded us, is that the Sun and the Moon are the same size in the sky. This gives the amazing phenomena of the total solar eclipse.

Quote:
"According to modern muggle cosmology this is 'just' a coincidence, but any good wizard will you the balance between the two primary bodies is clear proof of very ancient magic."

- Jean Martineau, "A Little Book of Coincidence in the Solar System"

I saw a lecture of Jean Martineau's recently. He wowed the audience with his presentation. After studying the mathematics and geometry of the solar system for years, he said, he couldn't escape the conclusion that consciousness has ordered the solar system around the planet Earth. There are too many meaningful patterns to think otherwise.

As Fintan has also mentioned recently, the Sun and the Moon are mirrors of each other, photo negatives in the sky. This has a certain poetry and beauty in itself.

All sorts of patterns repeat for the Earth, Sun, and Moon. The ratio 3:11 shows up. 3/11 is 0.273, and the Moon makes one orbit around the Earth every 27.3 days (the sidereal month). The average sunspot rotation is also 27.3 days.

If you you draw the Moon right down to the Earth, you'll see that the Moon is 3 units to the Earth's 11 units, another 3:11, and this makes a diagram that has challenged geometers for millennia -- the squaring of the circle with a compass and unmarked straightedge. It's a square that shares the same centre, area, and perimeter lengths of the circle.

Ancient cultures believed that working on this problem was a religious act, one that would reveal the mystery of Pi.

Our nearest neighbour in the heavens is wedded to the earth in this geometry. The square is often the symbol for the earth, a place of rational numbers and grids. The circle is heavenly, a place of irrationality. The Freemasonic emblem is also a symbol for the wedding of heaven and earth, the coming together of a circle and square.

If you face away from the Sun after a sunshower, you might be lucky enough to see a rainbow in the misty air, and even luckier if you catch a double rainbow. It doesn't matter where you are on the surface of the Earth, but the double rainbow you see always has the same proportions in the sky -- that of the squared circle!

Whoa, that's so intense!

Look at any photograph of a double rainbow…it always works.

Now turn around from the rainbow, and look into the Sun. If you wait till nightfall you might see the two planets in the black sky between the Earth and the Sun, Venus and Mercury. If you imagine their average orbits from above the Sun, you'd see they have a simple 2:1 ratio between them.

Strangely, 1 Mercury day is exactly 2 Mercury years, another 2:1 ratio. Hmmm.

So you're staring at these planets, and the Sun comes up again. If it's a chilly day and there are ice crystals in the air, you might see curves in the sky called "sun dogs". If you're lucky and it's very cold, you might even see a full sun dog, like this:

And here we see another amazing "accident". A bright sun dog traces the average orbits of the inner planets nearest the Sun. Again, it's another phenomena that only works from Earth!

Don't let the Double Rainbow guy see this one, he'll freak out!

For more, pick up Jean Martineau's book:

The most recent edition is found in the volume "Quadrivium: Number Geometry Music Heaven"

http://www.woodenbooks.com/

Fintan has speculated that the Earth/Sun equivalence in the sky points to the notion that at the centre of the universe…

...is us!

Martineau has drawn a slightly different conclusion. He considers the possibility that the universe may have many centres.

These centres are centres of consciousness. These centres order the space around them into intelligible, beautiful, and meaningful patterns.

He made a prediction at the lecture, venturing a guess if his theory is right. If we ever do get near another planet that has intelligent life on it, we should expect to see meaningful patterns around that planet too, just like ours.

Either way, the accidental universe has a lot of explaining to do!

[1 vote for Jean Martineau as a guest on BFN!!!!]
curious george

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have my vote!!! ...nice post urbanspaceman!

Love this subject!

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mindblowing summary of the solar "coincidences."
Great selection of images from Martineau's work!
The "sun dogs" example is stunning.

I had hesitated to move beyond the simplicity of
the sun-moon visual equivalence from earth --
for fear of making people's heads spin with an
overload of numbers and ratios.

But Martineau's simplicity of presentation makes it
possible to quickly grasp the compeling evidence that
this solar system of ours is a harmonic order which is
centered on the surface of planet Earth.

You can browse Martineau's "Coincidences" book online
for free before making a purchase. An inexpensive pdf
download is available.

Read it here on his publishing website:
http://www.woodenbooks.com/browse/index.php
(Third book in from the right in first row)

You get 20mins browsing of the books per day.

One of the most interesting finds there is the dodecehedral /
icosehedral relationship between Earth and our inner and
outer neighbors: Mars and Venus.

--A dodecehedron built from spheres incribed in the orbit of Mars
contains at its center the smaller orbit of Venus.

--An icosahedron built from spheres incribed in the orbit of Mars
has the orbit of Earth running thru the centers of the spheres.

This ties directly to the work of Fuller on the Vector equilibrium.
In my audios I refer to the VE as the microstructure of the universe.

It looks like Martineau has shown that this microstructure is directly
reflected in the spatial macrostructure of the three key planets:
Earth, Mars and Venus.

I'm definitely gonna come back to that one!

urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a funny feeling when I think about this subject. The solar system seems to be playing a coy game with us. She is not giving herself away easily…she only reveals her divine nature to the most dedicated seekers who are willing to look beyond simple appearances.

To those who don't care to look deeper, she's just a bunch of rocks…and I think she may like it that way, not wanting to cast her pearls before swine.

Fintan and Jean would have a very stimulating conversation, I'm sure! Articulate people championing these ideas will help cure the widespread nihilism out there.
GaryN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In discussions about cosmology, I was informed that Vedic cosmology too was geocentric. I was pointed to a very long, very comprehensive web page that explains the ancient view of the Universe.
http://nitaaiveda.com/All_Scriptures_By_Acharyas/Sadaputa_Dasa/Vedic_Cosmography___Astronomy.htm
To me, it is very interesting just how accurate the Vedic cosmology was with regards to the size and orbits of the planets, though there are some puzzling differences. What I also found interesting was their idea that many of the 'stars' we see are really planets, and that they are much closer than modern science would have us believe.
A Vedic Planetarium is being built to explain their cosmology too.
http://tovp.org/en/vedic-science/vedic-planetarium
duaneh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's another nice film about numbers in nature

http://www.etereaestudios.com/docs_html/nbyn_htm/intro.htm

obitom kenobi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of a Billy Connoly quote which I will niw misquote; we live in an atom which is in someone's bowl of soup. Och aye!
obitom kenobi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does this fit in with current scientific viewpoints where the centre of the universe is very far away? Are you saying this is an outright lie? I can get my head round infinite macro/micro universes, just not why we would have the scientific viewpoint we have, except that we are creating our view of the universe. :/
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: "Universal" conscious awareness Reply with quote

It is all perspective driven as far as beginnings and ends are concerned. An "infinite" universe's centre being "everywhere" because their is an "equal" quantity in every direction...

OTOH, an expanding infinite universe must be relative to something even if that something is information. Expansion from the excess towards the absence. The fabric of space-time is geodesic and the nature of the fabric is simply what the filling by information requires (closest packing, as per Buckminster Fuller and Fintan and Justin on Treeincarnation Idea (and others too!)) Wink

We create information with every second of our existence. We fill the universe with our presence and the direction of that universal expansion is a function and is in concert with our purpose.

urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

obitom kenobi wrote:
How does this fit in with current scientific viewpoints where the centre of the universe is very far away? Are you saying this is an outright lie?

Not necessarily.
“Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.” - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Jimbo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just heard an interview on Red Ice where an author, I forget his name, says that the moon is so necessary to our existence the Earth as we know it would not exist if the moon did not exist as it is and where it is. He says the moon so perfect that future man with a time machine or maybe God built it and put it there. Yes, the moon was built.
leon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the Universe is definitely creative, no doubt about it. It also reflects in the true nature of men – constant urge to fulfill their true creative potential.
That is such a contradiction with modern accepted science – things like second “law” of thermodynamics that ever expanded entropy and chaos, Darwin’s pseudo evolutionary theory or Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle.
Actually, I wouldn’t trust anything that comes as a science from British Isles, especially that Adam’s invisible hand that is constantly jerking off our politicians.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: