FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Memes, themes and dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  

AFAIK dreams are:
mental trash on its way to the bin
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
communication from our higher self
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
attempts by our ego to describe its higher perceptions
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
all of the above
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
other
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:08 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

I think there's a school of thought that says the shadow is, or is akin to the (shamanic) "ally". Once reconciled (concerning Specific issues), as it were, it can provide powerfully beneficial insight etc. That it actually contains that auspicious potential by default. To me this is like some reversal in polarity of (some cosmic) charge. An alchemical flick of the mind to access the gold within... as yes, we can't lock it up or throw it out.

There's limited awareness, as in, well, fractionated ego based thinking. Being in whole brain mode however should temper the shadow's manifestations in most cases. Looks good on paper.

Sounds like we're on the same page at least. Something we'll have to remedy. Your closing line would be fitting for an astrologer. Timing...and perhaps tone, is everything.

Chumly (the walrus)
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: Mr. Answerman, will do all he can... Reply with quote

Thus we are referring to the principle entity, sometimes disguised as your guardian angel, AKA spirit guide.

This entity is your memorial residue with the greatest refinement (they don't evolve, per se) and thus the capacity to influence with the most effect, deleterious or otherwise. I distinguish between incarnate and disincarnate entities, as the latter are rare and always an issue of possession and never degrees of influence or domination.

As the head blood-sucker (energetically speaking) they are wiley when it comes to convincing you, through the thought process, that what you are about to do is in your best interests...

TT

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:04 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

"Thus we are referring to the principle entity, sometimes disguised as your guardian angel, AKA spirit guide."

>>> Ain't that funny and it only seems natural if everything is really connected. This must be the micro reflection of the so called Holy Ghost working in the universe.
The confusing thing is that the HG travels right down to malkuth or our 3D base... which then becomes akin to kundalini which travels back up to source (my understanding).... In hermetic kabbalah the HG is corresponded with (seemingly) both binah and a Lower path associated with the letter shin on the path of judgment.
Kinda like a circuit huh? More evidence of this self referential torus imo.
Well from what I've come across about higher selves and perhaps higher is that we're All evolving as the cosmos is never ending. The many universes model.....vedic approved. I suppose all the above has been thoroughly addressed in the vedas.

Say, you should know. Met a person with the weirdest sounding accent I've heard....they come from northern canada. Can you comment on this? Is that some kinda english/french mix with who knows what?
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:40 pm    Post subject: dialiec-tick? Reply with quote

The inuit have a peculiar lilt to their speech, but few whites ever speak that way.... A "Newfie" has a twang that you don't soon forget "Now does ya, bye?" Wink

Definitely a circuit, but the "wet" ends in the horizontal plane are the ones that create and can resonate.

Pushing energy up is akin to swimming against the current....sometimes Niagara falls Mad

I seem to recall something about Lucifer and Arimhan being the yin and yang of the Judeo-Christian set. That was a left-right combination direct to the chin of man the pugilist. Embarassed

I like the toroidal representation as it rounds out the tetrahedra. It also provides for the infinity in our "infinite" universe. Idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: