FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
A spirit's essence is?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: A spirit's essence is? Reply with quote

Perhaps a field. "Stop".

Do they have a so called point of awareness? Does a spirit and or dis incarnate entity exist in what we are calling the (ultimate underlying) Aether? Is that our ultimate home? Oops, I don't care for posts that are all questions but that's how this one is.

Curiously, the grimoric tradition etc has the idea of "spirit pots" and the like, for "trapping" or containing a "spirit". Of course, these are the same "spirits" that can go through walls etc....

This to me would imply that these constructs are more psychological based.

My interest is as per the above and how, this field/point of awareness crosses the great divide. NOT merging with a fetus as that's self evident. But say how an entity will "step down" it's frequency in order to commune with the operator (conjurer).

And poltergeist activity? Cripes, some of that is over the top in power. Is this stuff scalar wave (stepped down etc) produced!?

Part of this I/O process....

>>>>

And the "ghost in the machine". How would say Frankenstein bolt neck know he didn't have a soul and was just a mechanized flesh-bot? Yet his measure of "Consciousness", if any, must still be from the same source/ilk as everyone else. Not a good example perhaps but maybe you get the gist.

Mark
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: easy as 1,2, 3. Reply with quote

I suppose that we are the ultimate bot(ch). Stuck in the mud of destiny, being held back by the viscosity of our procession and lured by the silken smoothness of it all.... the LaBrea tarpits of existentialism.

As far as the creature-comfort, first comes awareness, then self-awareness and finally (in the here and now) consciousness. The realms of the ego, soul and finally the spirit. Tripods of testing. We are the students of the self and everything that is hidden is only so as long as it takes us to reveal it to ourselves.

We don't get to find our way back until we have integrated our experiences and our essence. A process of perfecting that is far from perfection but is and of itself, perfect. Integration is the key and the one aspect of our esoteric nature that is easily sussed out of the muck. As far as entities on other planes are concerned, if they are integral, they may have a job or a mandate that concerns us but not one that interferes with us. Those that do have access to us, do because they are part of our "sphere". They only interact and dominate (their raison d'Ítre after all) as part of our schooling on how to become one with self. Thus, they have access because we need them to. Once the lesson is learned, class is over and they are packed up and locked away until the need for reference arises.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:25 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

You're avoiding the issue at hand. I need to know just how a toroidal implosion of embedded phi-ness gets scalarized and decompressed....

The meta physics of it. But we are now once again in the same woods we always end up. Growth, destiny and (or) karma. I may be looking at others' situations a bit too much. Seems like a double wammy as life isn't fair to begin with and we live in a contrived system which is designed to derail you at every turn.

They say, as with astrological "hard" aspects, that challenges and limits are the vehicles for growth (or indications of spiritual tendencies. this latter makes me laugh as they always say this when there's some form of lack).
Episodes like my recent job change could be viewed as such, as I hated the former job's environs. I wanted to leave but it took a major upheaval for that to happen, being stuck in a fear to quit.
Yet, I still think some of this is put in your face either by randomness or outright unprovoked attack. An attack Not part of some larger system doling out experiences for evolutionary growth. I can see it the other way - as everything is connected - so maybe this is an immature emotional stance. Simply saying it seems some suffering is really needless and for nothing, now or then.
I can't help think of all these Innocent guys who've done over twenty years due to someone's adamant mistake. Have you ever read of one of these accusers being subsequently charged!!?

We need lynch mobs for many of the things going on. Some of these decision makers need to be sliced open. Like that female philosopher way back when.

>>>>>>

Mein Gott. Had another freak show last night. Long story short, my thoughts were (once again) "merged" with my local surroundings. My thoughts were Perfectly timed with all the odd knocks and pops in the walls etc. There were some neighbors partying and we (unfortunately) established a link as they could hear my music. The telepathy was so strong... it was so strong that I had to use all my effort to break the contact. But it was simply amazing how my thought broadcasts seemed to cause the pops etc in the room. And when they returned a thought another unique sound would manifest.

Scalar, dude......
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: smooth and clean Reply with quote

I prefer a close shave with Occam's razor, myself. Wink

Remarking on the actual nature of our experience and then realizing those aspects that impinge on my personal reality. The importance of the sharing part is the commonality provides access to the universal nature of our internal workings. It is that structure that is unique to our self yet similar in general terms with every other self.

When you have an "experience" that you qualify as suffering, does that make it any more or less meaningful and useful? Is not suffering just a measure of exactly how well we deal with our situation? Being in sync with your surrounding is a plus, as long as it neither overwhelms nor burdens you. Take advantage of the opportunity and apply it to the (your) problems. If it solves them, all the better. If it adds to them or detracts from your capacity for resolution then, they are not being dealt with intelligently.

It's all good and we make the best of what we have as best we can.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

If one can self generate endorphin release I guess it's all moot. This and the ability to derive satisfaction from self generated fantasies. I'm likely out of sync with everything but the blowing leaves... but I unfortunately see the world as providing infinitely more potential for harm and misery than pleasure. Shame on me but "that's the way it is"....at least on virtual paper.

Totally off topic! Evil or Very Mad
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Mind your matters Reply with quote

Not hardly! On the road of the human race, the most important turn is the one that you were not expecting. Wink

It helps to look at the problem in terms of psychic mass. Consider the outcomes available and the effect that the universal principle of balance plays. A no-brainer but not in the usual sense. Laughing

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:01 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Smoke, mirrors and scalar waves, sir.

We can't go on like this.....!

So what happened to your new avatar? Seemed a bit out of (imagined) character.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: What you c is what you say. Reply with quote

My irreverence is only exceeded by my ignorance. Idea

Fortunately, I am willing to explore all of the potential that exists both within and without. Wink

Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Hail the Shadow....
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:07 am    Post subject: c for contrast Reply with quote

Provides the light with definition.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: