FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Documentary Idea
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Creative Xpress
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had some bri + E on a bagEL this morning.

I found another gem, that needs polishing.
This is a fine thread to spread some more bri thin.....into a tasteful yummy bagEL.

Let the wiz show you how he spreads the cheese.
Do not take offence with my poetic LIcEnse dude.

What is the Fifth Miracle?
Would that be a worthwhile read?

It is.
Go to page 100.
Maybe this wisdom will help us to stop fucking with each other over the internet, the forum inter-course using words and troll behavior alone, leaves me feeling kinda cheapened....
How about EWE?
Do you enjoy being stabbed in the backside dangerously close to the rEAR?
Dude wrong hole.

Quote:
"Boiled down to its essentials, the secret of reproduction lies with molecular replication. The idea of a molecule making a copy of itself may seem rather magical, but it actually turns out to be quite straightforward. The principle underlying it is, in fact, an exercise in elementary geometry.

The FIRST point to grasp may be obvious, but it is crucially important: molecules have definite shapes."
a

YES it is elemental, and elementary, my dear Dr. SureLOCKS who are missing the vital KEY.

So remind me again who is the fucking wacko Crying or Very sad on this forum who has been pushing an agenda that highly suggests powerful SYMBOLS access the RIGHT BRAIN hidden LANGUAGE based on definite shapes relatingt to GEOMETRY of sacred ASYMMETRICAL SYMBOLS like the SS Spiral and Swastika = NUMBERS = CODES 11258 = phi and CODE 137*69

Who the fuck is that idiot? Crying or Very sad
Remind me please?

pure genius misunderstood again Crying or Very sad
Such is the battlefield littered with TRUTH warriors slain by IGNORANT MUNDANE PROFANE VULGAR robotic patri-IDIOTIC sheeple.

the sheeple miss it
ALL they see when they try to get a read on me
is crazy Crying or Very sad

too bad for all of you then.
ALL I can do is give you the TOOLS.
What you find is up to you. Wink

namaste

IronClad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Years ago I saw a documentary on Vets who were living alone out in the wilds. Those, I guess who had had enough of living amongst people in society or didn't think that society wanted those who lost a war or committed atrocities. Or, who didn't trust people anymore. Anyone who has seen the movie "Shooter" will appreciate the issue here of the loss of trust and being let down by your country with the main character living in the mountains with just his dog.

Anyway, your project concerns those who have entered back into society and forced to start at the bottom with no hope of going up the ladder.

Society does not understand wars unless they are defending the country and are seen to be winning or at least hanging on in there - Afganistan and Iraq are examples. Vietnam was a war that was lost and was not part of a war on terrorism. Above all else it was a war that is history. The people may even be ashamed of themselves for going along with it so long and feel a hopelessness of not having the power to have prevented it or stopped it sooner. 58,000 is a heck of a lot of shame to carry around.

Not that I'm comparing the topic of HIV with the topic of Vietnam Vets but Princess Diana actually touched one in front of the camera and changed the way we looked upon the AID's sufferer.

I find that if you want to do this project then you will do it. You will have no choice you will just do it and you will not know why. If it is not in you then you will not do it. You will be doing society a favour in getting rid of their ghosts, shame and their fears. People are good but their worst enemy is themselves. You need to replace their shame with another shame of not being concerned over their fellow man.
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronClad wrote:

Not that I'm comparing the topic of HIV with the topic of Vietnam Vets but Princess Diana actually touched one in front of the camera and changed the way we looked upon the AID's sufferer.

Lady Di = BS propaganda campaign put into action by Buckingham Palace

prove me wrong?

....but I am glad that it worked in getting Aids sufferers more attention.

But all we have here is just more proof of how folks can be distracted by glitz and glamour...and they ignore what is REAL.

I wonder how many lepers Mother Teresa embraced in India .... forget just touching them...

To cure somebody with Leprosy is REAL REAL CHEAP in comparison to AIDS.
Does the average western AIDS victim know that?
Who cares eh?

Princess Di never really touched me...maybe because I think the Royal Family is kinda OUTDATED along with the sheeple who are in tow.

The real saint who worked in trenches of Calcutta most of her life >>> Mother Teresa unfortunately died around the same time as Lady Di.

Her death was ignored in COMPARISON to the ex-school teacher who married a prince and then a JOB was CREATED for her as spokesperson for nearly everything???

Lady Di was given a posh fucking job flying around the world helping those less fortunate.
Nice gig if you can get it?
Ask Al Gore, another walking ADVERTISEMENT for what is WRONG with the world at large???
Ironically IMHO the real values continue to be downgraded by do-gooders like Al Gore and the Princess.

And when Princess Di got tired of the judeao/christian lifestyle she found herself another prince...a muslim?

Not unlike Helen running off to Troy.

Laughing Laughing

Lady Di was actually quite the refined school teacher who became a royal whore...quite the refined gold digger she was...duh how many gals land themselves two princes in one lifetime???
Somebody should make a documentary about that!!!

Without a doubt Princess Di had nicer legs than Mother Teresa and she was far more photogenic????

The BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

REALITY STARING RIGHT AT YOU

I am not religious but fuck I can tell the difference between what is REAL and WHAT is just an ADVERTISEMENT for bullshit western CULTural values.

Hey I have posted now 2 great documentary ideas.

one documentary would be about the INTENTIONAL suppression of the 12,000 year old swastika, the GEOMETRIC KEY to Universal Movement and the DNA temples AND the other documentary would be called:

'Spirituality is Running on M.T. the Saint and the Princess Whore' Laughing

Betcha it would be a HIT...just like "Springtime for Hitler" the musical.
You just never know what the next hit will be. Laughing

Anybody interested in pursuing TRUTH?
Duh be forewarned I might have to drag ewe through the streets of Calcutta to see it?
Or maybe I will need to take along to you to visit the 9 levels of Troy, and then I can point out all of the ASYMMETRICAL SWASTIKAS that were buried there for safe keeping, so we could put the pieces back together again.

namaste

IronClad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you compared like with like it would take much of the impact away.
Mother Teresa in her younger years would not get you off on the right foot.

I don't see who sent her out makes any difference or whether it was propaganda or not. It would be the first time propaganda lead to anything real or worthy.

If it takes glitz and the glamour for people to take notice then it is a reflection on people and not Diana.

If Mother Teresa had sold papers I'm sure the media would have been tailing her day and night although the paparazzi might not have been so vigorous. Although if her place was being filled by an attractive buxom nun I'm sure they would be.

High-lightening the victims of landmines was next on her list and it would only have been time when the UN would have introduced legislation. But then she would not have been much of an influence here. The victims would have. She just used the media and why not.

We are all born into the life we lead. To compare one life with another doesn't prove anything except it's all down to what sells papers.

Nice photo of Diana. Haven't seen this one before. May be there exists one of Mother Teresa in her younger days.
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronClad wrote:
If you compared like with like it would take much of the impact away.
Mother Teresa in her younger years would not get you off on the right foot.

I don't see who sent her out makes any difference or whether it was propaganda or not. It would be the first time propaganda lead to anything real or worthy.

If it takes glitz and the glamour for people to take notice then it is a reflection on people and not Diana.

bottom line though
its easy to marry a prince and do good
having handlers handle your life
yes so many of the gals would line up for that job

but how many gals who fail to land that job, book a one way ticket to Calcutta to wear the same old blue and white every day for the rest of their material girl existence?

there is no comparison between Lady Di, or even a Madonna, and Ma Teresa

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME PLEASE READ:

Does anybody want to help me craft a documentary about the info on this thread here, about the Legend of the Craft?

Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5916&highlight=

Starting all over again.
How TRUTH is revealed when you 'reverse engineer' the SYMBOLS in our mind as opposed to the UFOs we are being sold on by the media, a propaganda campaign began by Walt Disney working with Werner Von Braun back in the 1950s.

Yes that was the same era that the ignorant Yanks were fooled/taken for a ride, by corrupt *game shows* on tv.
Laughing Laughing

Advertising is all the evidence I need to confirm the obvious, LOST on most people because they are essentially SYMBOL illiterate.
Their right brain has been on a holy-day ever since science and the more dominant left brain took control of the MIND.

so the opportunity is grand, not much money in it though, all you do is find your inner treasure
you get to learn, fix yourself first, and then take on the bigger task of fixing humanity

namaste

Raphael

bri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about that spat Raph,
shall we move on?

This project has evolved.

Words/footage to follow,
I can't promise when,
though it's part of this year's resolution. Wink

I'd love to post more on this,
it just seems that the
more I express my plans,
the more languid of
a pace it takes
to actually get it done.

I can't find words anymore. Sad
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:
Sorry about that spat Raph,
shall we move on?

I never bothered to stop bri. Wink

bri wrote:

This project has evolved.

...yours too?

bri wrote:

Words/footage to follow,

don't forget to include the pictures and the antient symbols that are worth thousands of words...

bri wrote:

I can't promise when,
though it's part of this year's resolution. Wink

I do wish you good luck bri
Here are my two cents worth...

bri wrote:

I'd love to post more on this,
it just seems that the
more I express my plans,
the more languid of
a pace it takes
to actually get it done.

What is the rush?
A wise man uses his freewill to help plant the seeds for the next generation.
A wise man who is a sower of seeds, who goes viral is the best that you can hope for.

do recall the true blue clue >> King Solomon had 7-hundred wives of royal birth and 3-hundred concubines, and his wives led him astray.

1000 = 300 + 700

(shall we get rid of all those zeros?)
Thus using my math it all adds up to 137
But 700 wives and 300 concubines suggests it will be 1001 Arabian nights before I get a day/nite off from planting my seeds dude!!!

See what happens IF you go viral?
All of the women will want your virILE seed.
You will need to flow like the nILE to keep your 137 Ark harem afloat.
Laughing

bri wrote:

I can't find words anymore. Sad

(37 = the number of the collective unconscious)
pass it on ... tell two people about it
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6522&highlight=

But what does it mean that Solomon's 700 wives lead him astray?

What if?

7 is associated with LIGHT?
3 is associated with SOUND?

What if?

namaste

RaphaEL

bri

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: per ardua ad astra Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Focus, is a key in the process.

Being monomaniacal, while it is somewhat detrimental to our socialized circumstance, is a necessary part of accomplishing a task to a level where it can be appreciated for its content and extent.

Doing this may be hard when you have a job, a family and outside interests but it is still achievable if you define your needs clearly and rigorously allot your time and resources. This means that every spare moment is devoted to some aspect of your pursuit of "excellence". Going beyond the "norm" is always remarked and often appreciated. Whether this process is worth the effort, depends on what goals and objectives that you set and how close you come to achieving them.

Finally, understanding why we "need" to do this is paramount. (Here, I would say that wanting to do something falls into the category of wishful thinking...) What is it about you and your inner-workings that make this pursuit part of your purpose. You can learn everything you need to know about yourself by observing and remarking what and how you do something. Once you come to a conclusion, you have "passed the test" and are in a position to move on to the next level.

Sorry guys, just wanted to "bump" this quote by Peter
as a reminder and self-inspiration!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Creative Xpress All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: