FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
"SlickWilly" Clinton: What are his true origins?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MichaelC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: "SlickWilly" Clinton: What are his true origins? Reply with quote

Birth/parental information seems cloudy, said to be set up by the Rockefellers(through Arkansas Governor Winthrop Rockefeller) and to be tool of same, though said to be major pussy-hound married a lesbyterian(?!)
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are the chances of Bill Clinton (and Hillary) being assets of the CIA streching back to pehaps his student years at Oxford and under Carol Quigley (Georgetown historian, CFR member and knowledable on the history of intelligence) or back to the drugrunning operation in Mena, Arkansas under his guvernorship?

http://www.copi.com/articles/clintan.html
http://www.ncoic.com/clinton.htm

As to geneology, maybe this will shed some light on things... Wink

http://www.triumphpro.com/clinton_s_nero_connection2.htm

2008: Hillary vs Rice ("love is in the air...")??? Wink

-DL-

Last edited by DeepLogos on Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ormond

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello DeepLogos.

I'd say rather than the Clinton's being CIA assets exactly, they would think of the CIA as one of their assets or "resources".

Bill Clinton's cover as a bright and energetic 'rube' or hillbilly who rose to high office through his 'charisma' is obviously for public consumption. Unfortunately most Americans still believe what they read in the funny papers.

I worked at the old Arkansas Gazette in Little Rock Arkansas 1979-1981, during Clinton's first gubanatorial term, his second term 'defeat' to dark horse Republican Frank White in 1980. The Gazette at that time was still a family owned newspaper so Capitol beat reporters spoke freely of what they were privy to know about the Clintons, which of course is the sort of thing that's not printed in newspapers even then. At the time, newspaper editors withheld information considered 'discoureous' to reveal about an incumbant governor. This is called 'jouranlistic ethics'.

Rumor:
I'll file this claim under 'hearsay' since we don't have a sample of Clinton's DNA. But it was an accepted rumor inside the Gazette that Bill was fathered by former Arkansas governor Withrop Rockefeller. And when you research Withrop's whereabouts at the time Clinton was conceived, and also discover that his supposedly hillbilly mother was a political socialite 'dolly', there was certainly opportunity. Rockefeller became governor of the state during the 1960's, but he first started spending time in west Arkansas during the 1940's, rumored to go their for privacy regarding his homosexual affairs. Winthrop Rockefeller was bi-sexual...probably more homosexual that 'bi' since his associations with women seems to have been to produce offspring.
Motive: Ostensibly if Bill Clinton was conceived by Winthrop Rockefeller it was no 'accident', but with intent to produce a Rockefeller president who's identity would be concealed--to appear a humble man of the 'lower classes'.

Fact: Bill Clinton was a lucky boy. He was visited and a frequent house guest of key power brokers of Arkansas politics and organized crime.
Senator Fullbright, W.O.VAught, the Whit Stevens and the rest of them.
Sen Fullbright helped little Bill sail into a Rhodes Scholarship and 'tap' for CFR membership.

I could say more, but I don't want to have an 'accident'. All this stuff is now on the web, but I just want to mention that Little Rock 'insiders' were saying these things privately in the late 70's.
It's possbile that what's on the web originated from the local rumors, but I didn't believe them until the predictions I heard then that Clinton would be president became reality in 1992. Pretty convincing.

Mona

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting, Ormand, Thanks. I had heard those rumors, but I always think newspaper men are pretty accurately tuned in to the real deal.

One of my wake-up events was watching a video about all the murders surrounding Clinton. Before I watched it (maybe 2 years ago? or less), I didn't believe all that talk could possibly be true. I was naive, and I had been a Clinton supporter, and of course was taken in by his likeable demeanor.

After watching it, I couldn't deny that 1) they really did occur, and they really were murder, and 2) Clinton had to know about them.

It was quite an eye-opener for freeing me from "supporting" politicians.
InsightQuest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the one about Clinton being a descendent of Cecil Rhodes a little bit better. The whole NWO thing and all.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Winthrop Rockefeller was bi-sexual...probably more homosexual that 'bi' since his associations with women seems to have been to

Interesting if true but I had read that Winthrop's main taste was for black sausage.
maverick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

went to this link........http://www.arkansas.gov/ltgov/about_win.html

Lt Gov Win Rockefeller...........admitted son of Winthrop Rockefeller........

Tell me this guy and Bill Clinton dont look a little alike..............
MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Tell me this guy and Bill Clinton dont look a little alike..............

Seems to have the same ears(at least the right one) as SlickWilly.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I Googled "Winthrop Rockefeller images" this came up on the page:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/~oyakodon/newversion/pic1/winthrop-rockefeller-clinton.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/~oyakodon/newversion/sinbunterebiiranaiyo.htm&h=194&w=255&sz=18&hl=en&start=3&tbnid=GIwaRBmmiKGQzM:&tbnh=84&tbnw=111&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwinthrop%2Brockefeller%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN
MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the whole page that comes up on GOOGLE for "Winthrop Rockefeller images" Is GOOGLE trying to tell us something?

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=winthrop%20rockefeller&btnG=Google+Search&sa=N&tab=wi
Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Whoa.... Reply with quote

Whoa - nice find there - shame it's all in Japanese.

I managed to find a link to something that tells us a bit about what the hell's going on over there. Seems that this guy's 'research' into 9/11 is running into some static. My Japanese is a bit rusty, so thank Bog for:

http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/~oyakodon/newversion/jewish_intimidation.htm

Now - either this guy is mentally ill, or this is one of those puzzling examples of Japanese humour and irony. You decide.

Be sure to check his collection of emails (at the bottom of his page), sent to him from the 'Covert Jewish Alliance' - apparently they've offered him megabux, and then put a bounty on his head ($5 mil!) to stop with this 'exposure' of the Grand Jewish Plan to take over, well everything, really.

Oh, and he thinks that WTC was taken down with nukes.

Err...? 'Use The Force, Koizumi'

Cat Haiku
MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clinton's mother seemed like a strange 'trailertrash' lady who one day got sick and next day was suddenly dead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: