FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Let there be (internal) light
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
noplacebo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive enjoyed this conversation between you guys, and please, keep the chin up azoth, i love your enthusiasm for your hobby.
Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

My god a newbie. We've been at it for quite sometime here on this forum! I suppose you know this post to be inevitable.

I'm forcing my chin up with assumed or hoped for co creative potential.
I didn't say that much about enthusiasm but maybe it came through.

My art is basically my religion. And I've a suspicion or hope, that my higher self knows this and has accounted for it. Meaning I'd like to go on with some normalcy simply to finish my projects and have some fun with it after. I've considered that I may reap the rewards of that in my 60's...which actually does seem to correspond to that sine. It would take this long to get things as I want as I'm rather particular, but for that avatar... I don't have a Cray so rendering takes forever, just to tweak it further and render another week etc.

Since you commented on that, my (ani) themes center around magickal invocation (via Enochian), space and inter dimensional travel, black ops, fanciful ET worm hole technology etc. I want to merge the animations with real footage of myself in context - which sums my own metaphysical quest and or inner plane experiences...

Here's an example as my art is Directly tied into my actual spiritual escapade which includes synchronicity like this;

I was walking in one of my fav cemeteries looking around, pondering sacred geometry. Noted a curious design with a path that lead to a large obelisk (of some rich person). Now that cemetery is a kind of power spot for me which made this significant.
So I thought the design conspicuous and imagined some Masons might have designed the layout. I followed the walkway with the thought, "am I on the right path (in general)?" It lead to a marker, not part of the obelisk's lot, which had one word (name) on the marker; Deddon. I forget the actual spelling right now but it was so close to being "dead on" so as to make the whole thing perfect.

May have to get permission to use that name/marker. I'd like to fashion a scene of that event and tie it into all my ani's etc and so forth. Now the freaky thing is that this same exact thing happened at another cemetery a few towns away. But this time is was odd looking Lot markers, towards the back of the place where no markers were... There was a path that lead right between two...small, white pentagrams, level with the ground. All combined, imaginatively, it's like a star gate or some (power spot) portal that someone figured out.

So I'd like to tie all this stuff together. Like I actually did figure out the secret to ascension and all that etc...
Should mention that since it's just me, this of course will have a cult feel to it - which is exactly what I want anyway. So it's not (entirely) like what you'd see on tv these days.

Thanks for posting. Btw, much of this started when I was first turned on to Tree Incarnation. That, enthusiasm is this and on we go... um yes, I meant to say that.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: To own their each Reply with quote

Resonance is a curious beast. Each contribution has the effect that is needed but it can be a big hit or a tiny nudge (workers of the 11th hour sort of thing). One thing is certain, thought cannot ever create resonance. They operate a damping field that saps energy and liveliness from any mental or vital process. We live with them because we came into the world with them hung around our necks like albatrosses and the stinking carcasses even get venerated for being worthwhile. Just one of those retardatory things that are part of the process.

My first 28 years were an idyll.
My next 28 were an ordeal.
I expect my last 28 will be a deal ... Wink

50 was tougher than 30 which was worse than 40. 60 is coming up in less than 3 years so I will soon see what's what. My wife and I had an interesting exchange over coffee this morning. I hope to elaborate on it in a post later as I took notes. That is resonance at work and referring to keeping your chin up, that is straight from the elemental energy flow playbook. Good posture and correct alignment leads to proper direction of energy use. Cool

p.s. There is no secret to ascension. It is out in the open. We are ascendant beings so we will ascend....eventually. It is just a matter of time. You can't over-achieve (speed-up) your purpose but you sure can slow it down. Sad

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Um, yes. I think.

I checked my old, purchased solar return chart for laughs and found that today's it's last entry (I'll pass on the doom). But amazingly, this period will manifest "survival issues" and "significant change". It also, almost verbatim, reflected my episode (weeks ago) at work which got me canned. Very cool and inspiring, but for the context.

I'm not trying to discover ascension to tell the world or that kinda thing. I am simply creating a show which has that as a loose theme - If I splice live footage into the ani. It's more like a travel log through space and dimensions. But if I had more time and software I could actually figure out and u$e I'd go the extra yards. But I'm doing the music as well so my hands are pretty full.

Not to bore you but I at first wanted to do a series of Enochian Calls with accompanying ani. But for me some of that sounds too icky. Not the effect I want. I still may do the complete 19th Call which (supposedly) attunes one to the (each of the 30) Aethyrs.
Aaron Leitch has some new works out which have the closest pronunciations to date. Was looking for some anomalies in the resultant wave forms but didn't find anything. Silly me but ya never know...

...Another thing as part of this endeavor is experimenting on how my own consciousness effects the pc and digital media Process itself. Ya.
Example; was experimenting with the (Elemental) Tablets by pasting them onto platonic solids. All this is tied together in a traditional sense as you may know. But low and behold, the fire/water subangle pasted onto a sphere manifested 007! It was actually like 070 but still, what are the odds!? That is, Dee's code name was 007, the original Bond. That made my night.....and I fucking lost it and forgot how I went about it! Doesn't matter I guess as anyone could say I faked it. But nay.

I'm looking for a prog I can u$e for tweaking geometric shapes like Dan Winter uses for all his stuff. Any leads? Like I need that right now!

"retardatory" Laughing

I talk to a VA rep tomorrow to see what I may qualify for. But I've been through stuff like this before. If folks aren't hiring...

Regards
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: The next step is always the first. Reply with quote

No matter what your circumstance, knowing that you are headed in the direction that you need to go in allows you to pay attention to your situation. You will undoubtedly be up for some very interesting and important events in the near future. It is not required to be overly alert, just that you go with the flow and take advantage of every opportunity (as it presents) so that the eventual destination is arrived at, in time.

Sorry, I can't help with the software problem. Your project sounds like it could be something that you need to manifest. Materializing our objectives is part of the process, so good luck with it.

Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

I guess. Who knows how much of this is forced or contrived.

I once saw a sticker on a hippie looking van; "hypothetical destination".

That curve thing is cool tho. It seems to "crash" around 50 which is man's general bio mid point. That is, note kabbalah with geburah which is half way down the tree on the "severe" side. A counterpart, imo, is the 90 degree aspect or square, again "inimical". Then we have the letter M, mid point in alphabet, which in some systems is corresponded with the death tarot key. All fits nicely...

So, me thinks this is one of those (sacred) geometric archetypes. Transformative.

I know, it matters not and it's all illusion : O

But thanks for your thoughts. Yeah, you say things are coming around the bend. I've been grokking this for some time now; I keep seeing things which remind me of what was going on many years back....it appears I am witnessing first hand our cycles. The cyclic nature of it all.

Peace
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:50 am    Post subject: Free feel Reply with quote

It is certainly all constrained. Energetic phenomena follow the rules of the physical universe. The bottom of the potential energy well holds our efforts and the more we get in sync with that vibration, the easier things get. A stable equilibrium allows for less friction, effort and suffering. Information transfer is achieved by tunneling through the PE barrier and serves to keep us aligned with the bottom of that particular valley (our path). You know it because you can feel it. When you are in that groove, it is always smooth sailing.

This is why rational analysis is insufficient to guide us along our path. We are provided with a tool set that includes many touchy-feely elements, all of which provide us with our "sentience". Inner light also provides a warm glow that while it remains a cool blue in the upper mental reaches, can reach a warm glowing red in those areas where sentiment and feelings hold sway. All of these are not to be discounted but rather approached, used and even enjoyed depending on the circumstance.

One of the aspects of our creation was to explore all aspects of this manifestation. We can do no less and expect to achieve our objectives and not relegate ourselves to stochastic happenstance.

Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Well we almost had another contributor. I suspect he dropped in due to my admissions of low ebb.

I will never forget that report about 200k! Indian farmers committing suicide due to Monsanto Etc. Some reports blamed the weather. I'll say the former. Some of these opportunistic stories (some about water dams) are Atrocious. No care whatsoever as to the damage inflicted...

--

There are authors who opine this present system is Designed to limit your experience. I've always agreed. To, I don't think character is wholly involved when an individual has desires considered taboo by the tribe. Put another way, the real fun is banned > Banned By the folks who secretly indulge themselves.

--

I may... be eligible for training and did find a venue which might be doable if I get the math and blend with the team. Photovoltaic tech. Have been considering this for some time. {I think my outburst at work before was my having had enough of it Altogether.}

But I found myself this morning looking for further details into my escape hatch if you know what I mean. I am not ashamed of revealing this. However, after talking with the vet rep and learning of the available resources (due to our taxes) I was somewhat humbled by the help and service. There are many giving folks and I'm not as giving as I should be.
Kinda hard around here tho as most everyone is well or better off. But that's appearances.

Anyway, it really does seem that focused, heart felt intent can change things. This or we were on the track anyway and it took a loss for it to regroup. A bit of both I suppose. Redact, blocks or karma sabotages some of those intents.

What happened to your notes eh?
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:18 am    Post subject: de-tailed messag... Reply with quote

It is pretty much a continuum of experience and need for specific details and general approaches. While every action is composed of the minute, some need to make only fine adjustments while others are involved in big-picture concepts or a major opus.

The notes were part of a "speculation" (as in looking into something) about the trinities of physical manifestations of energy.

EMF has its components that generate magnetic fields at right angles.
Electrical force creates a potential that generates a displacement and affects the dipole moment (spin) of charged particles.

What is the corresponding counterpart for sound waves? They create a displacement that causes a pressure gradient. That is a method of zone refining used in metallurgy that is useful in any selection process. Sound can be used to define and refine different states of being.

Then what of (internal) light? (Since that is the title of the thread.) Perhaps the generation of a level of coherence caused by polarization? That degree of coherence (less than perfect alignment) generates interference fringes that can be used for information transfer, as thought-forms or other psychic phenomena. The result is a perception of time flow that relates to evolution as well as experience.

Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Keep hearing about swat teams over stepping their bounds. Vets need to join, set em up to then ambush them. I'd rig an entire area with explosives and escape tunnel then lure them in as if I've got a few rifles and a stash or something. This needs to happen somewhere.
One women made a 12 hour stand off! They tried to take her kid, unlawfully of course. Now She's up on charges!!!!!! Maybe you heard about this.
With the right equipment of course this could be both easy and "fun". Note please, the mid east; all those bombers.......
Nothing like that ever happens in the US. Many or most shootings/bombings seem to have dubious connections. How is it that the people's side....Never seems to have the right weapons!? Colleges are full of geeks with attitudes!!
Where are > the people's < dirty nukes etc!? We'll blow this if you don't allow us access to vitamin D!
East to type but still, statistically something is amiss with all this. But what happens if you've got nothing to live for and would love to "get some"? It's always on innocents.... time for Utter Payback to those who deserve it.
I can hear it now (not from you), we're all connected and we ourselves are partly responsible for it all.

Anyway, well...

Yeah, the triune idea is ubiquitous - even in philosophy or rather, political manipulations.

My "speculations" are about ingesting dextromethorphan and seeing what we see. I dropped the magickal journal years ago.

EMF and 90 angles. Note that curve you posted...that curve may be the curve of the outer - explode/implode - skin of the torus.

You're getting into Raphael's district. Light/sound - transverse/ longitudinal. I'm still wondering what he was onto regarding the Vatican's layout. That is, I've heard other takes.

What you're typing smacks very similar to Paul L.'s ideas of the self boot strapping aether. It's a field of differential gradients...without these nothing would come to be, in 3D.

"Then what of (internal) light? (Since that is the title of the thread.) Perhaps the generation of a level of coherence caused by polarization? That degree of coherence (less than perfect alignment) generates interference fringes that can be used for information transfer, as thought-forms or other psychic phenomena. The result is a perception of time flow that relates to evolution as well as experience."

Ok let's see... the answer is .08. Next! Perfect term tho; coherence. Again, Paul L states that these differentials are mandatory... to me, this coincides with Jung's claim that our unconscious Complexes are in fact needed, for requisite tensions enabling growth dynamics.
All meaning to me, bumps in the road are innate no matter how good etc you are.

Perhaps similarly and in metaphor, we've got gods like Loki the trickster, which equates to Adaptation. We and or the universe needs this bit of free chaos space as a kind of lubricant.

Must give credit to another in that awesome insight that Loki is actually about adaptation. And the rest is perhaps not quite what you're after.

Great question. It ("inner light") may be a misnomer!!

Ya know, every fucking thing you've been typing in the past few weeks I myself have been pondering either hours or a day or so beforehand. I was Just reading a page out of the Tibetan book which went on about how eternal conscious is doled out to individuals. This in the context of reincarnation. Seems to jibe with my own right brain; that we don't necessarily have some Eternal Central Point Of Us. We rather arise witht a portion from this vast pool of consciousness...then simply merge back into it. Bodies are thus kinda moot in this sense - and not at all what Fintan has opined.
But astrological profiles, ie karma, could be the simple mechanics of what you are describing. Due to the celestials, Archons, we will get "karmic" hands dealt By Default. Simple mechanics.

I'm open tho and don't necessarily stand by my thought above. I'll probably get a clearer picture right after I hit the submit button.......
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: left, right, right, wrong.... Reply with quote

Part of the process of sharing is the "same thing, seen from opposing sides". Not a confrontation, just a congruent appreciation. That is the form of coherence that the vibe transmits....outside of time and its constraints. Thus, when in that moment, both get to see reality from two perspectives and the locus of the focus is where it's at. Wink

As far as any action to take action (to right wrongs etc.) once you know that they are all subject to interpretation, their potential (noun OR adjective) "usefulness" becomes relative and you are no longer subject to that kind of influence. Causes and struggles are set in their rightful place while you deal with taking care of yourself....a real full-time job and the one for which you were hired. Anything else leaves you available for influence, manipulation and subjugation and we already have plenty of that to start with.

Celestials are a bit far off and Elementals can take care of themselves (and the planetary forces for which they are responsible). As Animates, we may have a tough row to hoe but the paycheck comes with completing the task and not before. In the mean time, we work towards revealing and reveling in our Universal Status. Somebody has to do it, right?

Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Party pooper. I want a pallet of C4. No, a pulsed microwave beam weapon. No, an umbrella.....

By celestials I Meant the planets. We do not approach this anthropomorphically; "gods" behind these orbs. But rather as markers, for the Qualities of the Aether or Light.

Who really knows. Ed Leedskalnin, of small physique that's who. His fiancee left him; a guy who figured It out. Superficial doot doot.

We should get Fintan to delete all our threads. We're going to fill this place up with circular rhetoric....my neurosis and your Spock ness.

This is your thread, so. Go ahead, ask me a difficult question on chemistry in french. Nah.

But back to planets. The Western Mysteries approach(ed) them with hierarchies; planetary intelligences and spirits. The former "controlling" the latter.
Hermetic kabbalah has it's spread sheet of angelic hierarchy from spirit to toes as it were. The planet's ("energies") are corresponded with the chakras.
Kinda miss all that tho I didn't get too far with any of it, in a practical sense.

Elementals can and do cause mischief {which May be simply an interpretation}.... geez I could go off on this now. If I could drop my conditioning to see what they really are or composed of. But the fact remains that our mind's eye apparatus translates most (of these type of) signals anthopomorphically. Other times via colors, geometry and you know this...
Truly amazing about Bailey, or was it Beasant and friend who tuned into what they called the Anu. That most subtle of vortex like structures.

--

If I get into this solar stuff I'll have very little time for anything else for a while. As long as I can have my jam sessions on weekends.

I'm rendering now, have been for two weeks and my pc is SSSSSLLLL00000000WWWW. All for a rather short clip but that's the way it goes. Meaning, I'll somewhat try to find another colored frame to post.

Tornadoes in April? Guess I had something to do with it, according to some.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: