FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Let there be (internal) light
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Some of thy wording sounded a bit mechanical or automated.
click click Regarding forms of relevant function, successive manifestations will be realized via similar processes. All vectors must contain inherent self destruct coding. click

But I will try to remember that bit about the void. Let's not be hasty....
Funny how they mentioned being alone in the void. Sounds like a continuing sense of separation. But then you supposedly "get it" all of a sudden.....

Guess that's all for now.

Let's see what's next. Shocked

I am not tempting the Gods.
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: The G(od) spot Reply with quote

It can get that way when referring to things mechanical. In fact, since everything is energy-related, anything formal has to be, at least partly, a mechanism for or of that energetic presence.

Personally, I prefer the intimacy of the exchange over the rigidity of the impersonal. Starting from fundamental principles leads you where you have to go but applying them to our condition and situation always takes them, and you, to the next level.

Regarding the void. The ego fears loss and the void represents absence and therefore loss to the ego-self. This is only because the ego has to rely on the rational intellect to inform it of what is going on around it. Once we realize that the creative void is stable and well-placed at our own center, becoming centered means becoming creative and that ensures an abundance because we then make use of polarities rather than having to subjugate ourselves to their extremes.

The gods are temptation itself. Sufficiency belies the need for deity beyond and above the person.

Peter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: missing inaction Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
"our creative nature leaves behind what it cannot use and builds with and upon what remains."

Tell that to my habits, phobias and earth sign ascendant tendencies.

That is why they are there, and what they are trying to tell you.

There may be entities And memorial forms, or thoughtforms and or so called "shells". If a "dead spirit" provides useful information? Well, do they ever....

"They rise to the upper reaches by the repetition and refining of the karmic balance that is established in the material plane. We work for their benefit so long as we continue to feed them with our efforts."

I work for my late mommy's benefit? Don't we rather reach higher levels then pop back down to say fuck not again! This is according to the american book of the tibetan book of dying in fact. Otherwise this is something I haven't heard before.

Not unless you were your mommy in a past life (hard to arrange). Your previous memorial experiences are there, once again, for reference and if you are not up to it, they take advantage...

"Since our purpose is to use that psychic energy to repair and refit our subtle bodies in material ways, any other use is detrimental and counter-productive. Thinking, venerating the form, chanting, meditating etc. are all net energy losses. We are an instrument of our intent, after all, and that intention is to get the job done, not lolly-gag around, gabbing and day-dreaming about higher realms when the work is in the here and now."

Ok sir, it is time you put up your site own with this stuff.

It is a work in progress, in more ways than one.

"Several of us got together last night and had a heck of a discussion about financial and other end-of-the-world scenarios, Jerusalem Celeste (not sure what that is in English...) and how the first to pass into the ethereal would create a sort of suction that would allow the rest of the next level to follow into intermediate realms while the crap was on-going."

My god, if you're saying what I think you're saying, I had the Exact same idea two days ago. That "we", some group, could collectively (or piecemeal as you suggest) go into he astral (by whatever means) to then link up and head for who knows where. A bad of astral explorers, cohesive via interconnectedness and intent etc and so forth.
New Jerusalem coming down? Also sounds like Cube of Space.

The purpose is to avoid and eschew the astral. If sufficient vibratory clarity is not reached, then integrity is not achieved and the subtle bodies naturally revert to their rest locations. That is dissociation, not deliverance. To deliver the goods, the whole entirety must be maintained and transformed. Everything has to start somewhere and catalysts are introduced to facilitate the task at hand. What follows depends on access and ability.

"One thing is certain, only the amount of integration achieved is the way to keep your astral portion from detaching and finding its way back to the astral plane, to wait for its next kick at your can."

Now this sounds like you might be familiar with (Soul) Division Theory. This is supposedly based on gnostic thinking that after death the self splits into the higher and lower minds (waiving proper semantics and jargon here). That which ever has more strength will determine where you awareness center ends up; that higher mind realm or "heaven" or your unconscious/astral body which equates to your self generated hell.

That kind of coincides with the Northern Zenith of light, where intelligence resides and the Southern Nadir of darkness where illusion holds sway. Certainly a homologue for heaven and hell but awareness can only be maintained by luminous intelligence. The darkness of shadowy illusion is not for integral beings.

I missed this post when I only replied above to the second one.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Familiar with Robotech? I'm thinking of Dr. Lang...

Ok, please summarize your thoughts regarding optimal focus and or approach to personal liberation. Most everything I've posted to date has been explained away. Sounds like you've waived all forms of traditional approach. Fine of course.

But I forgot to ask!

Ich bin Dr. Jung, vee vould like you to look at die avatar to de left and tell me wat you see... hmmm?
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:59 am    Post subject: sharper Reply with quote

That is the fundamental difference between knowledge and knowing.

Knowledge is the assembled information available and is therefore memorial in nature.

Knowing is the dynamic and evolutionary aspect of the transmission of light into darkness.

The resonance that is achieved in the exchange raises the vibratory rate that provides access to this evolutionary state. You can be aware of and have knowledge of many things but that is just accumulative. It is the process of knowing that advances and accelerates your condition. It is not just focus, it is selection, extraction and use. The liberation of self comes from transparency and that requires leaving behind the known and embracing the knowable, through expression. In the singular, this is reflective and philosophical in nature. Sharing permits a resonance that rectifies the signal and allows passage without interference.

p.s. Your avatar reminds me of what a photocopier produces if you sit your bare ass on the transmission glass. rofl oh, my wasted youth as a slacker...

Twisted Evil

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Looks like I'd better get rid of that and myself.
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:45 am    Post subject: avatar wars Reply with quote

I didn't say that I didn't like it! Especially the asymmetry, says volumes... Embarassed

OTOH it could well have been a view from the upper self of the astronaut suit of existence. (My deeper interpretation, of equal value Wink )

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

I understand. That's (was) actually a still/frame from a color animation which for laughs I hit w black n white filter. It's a sphere cum scrying orb placed between columns of a cloister (with enochian tablet textures that faded out, tsk). The ani itself is cool as I take the cam and move in right into the orb then out into a worm hole etc.

I plan(ned) to make an nice digital show someday, for sale. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen tho. But music and 3d animation are my thing, regardless of any recognition, which is not indicated in my chart. Took jyotish to teach me that reality. A person could have major talent tho never receive recognition. Visa versa I suppose to.

This is odd and it may be time to move on. I just left a yahoo group I've been in for 10 years due to someone's comment this morning. Last night I had a neighbor verbally harass me out of the blue (through the walls). I just got fired twice in the past few weeks for reasons that could have been worked out. So I feel I'm taking crap from all sides.

I know I've wasted a helluva lot of time on these forums while I could have been doing something to "better" my lot. Not taking responsibility. But I'll be 50 this winter and see how things work. So I don't think it's all me.
Funny here to as just one month ago I literally said to myself, "I should have learned Japanese 10 years ago." I could have been over there.....so ya really never know what the hell is gonna happen on which ever path you take.

----

I did finally find some recent stuff about the Gulf and it ain't pretty. Oil is everywhere and BP is trying to pass the buck. To, they are saying the sea bed is showing signs (rising 10 feet) of what lead to those last extinctions. Methane pressure. As I suspected tho I may have read it wrong, they seem to have been saying that this methane pressure is kinda networked with other underground anomalies around the globe.

I feel so silly looking at my problems in light of all this. I've also a serious time with any kind of criticism, as you may have intuited.

Surely you must be getting tired of this. How do we shanghai some other poor soul into our discourses?
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turning points always involve a bump in the road (That's how you know that it's time to lean into the turn, heheh.) Speed and destination are also preoccupations along the way. Wink

Knowing that you only have to play the game makes figuring out the rules a lot easier. When faced with mounting obstacles or unusual occurrences, that is when dealing with the situation becomes critical and the need for remarking, studying and realizing is paramount. Of greatest import is never, and I mean ever, feeling guilty nor to blame for what is going on. Those are attempts by the sticks in the wheels to get you off the road.

Exchanges like this are part of the process. Raising the vibratory rate is the key and that occurs naturally, as long as we don't start sabotaging or undermining (which, personally, happens way more often in general than it should. Evil or Very Mad ).

You can fill the trough, you can bring the horse to it, but you can't make it drink if it isn't thirsty. It's like diving off that high board the first time. It opens up new possibilities that you weren't aware of until you took the plunge. For me, two will do, nicely.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:28 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Ok. Thanks for sharing. Beware packaged rice cakes! I ate 'em and now I feel like a drugged walrus.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: roller coaster ride Reply with quote

(Inner) light is also a wave-form. That form is sinusoidal and it has a resonance with the passage of time in the material.

Consider your life in increments of 7 years, superimposed on a sine curve

and then take a look at how the slope of the line changes with time. How that line comes to a "bottom" and a "top". The various points of inflection where the slope is zero.

All of these represent how your life and its relation to your luminous nature proceed with time. Gives new meaning to the saying: "The ups and downs of life." Wink

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Gee, I was going to ask you about the same exact thing only from another source!

I think the "Rosicrucians" use a 7 x cycle. I am seemingly at the very nadir...but this means everyone is, at that age. I don't think that plays out in 3d but ya never know (mid life crisis). Could include bio energy etc.

My astro charts, according to standard format says my golden years Stop at 52. If these have been my golden years I shudder to see what lies after. It's too easy to get derailed.

Thanks for that tho. This seems to resonate perfectly with Interference Theory, which notes this same curve (ubiquitous) in nature.

I just took yet another $ hit and also got the latest newsletter from NN suggesting to start taking iodine as the lies are actually worse than assumed. This from Japanese citizens who relay info before translation! I gather you saw that vid.

Well, I've been thinking very negatively lately and things are escalating. There are many times I feel it really is in the mind and I might be able to think/feel my way back into at least normalcy. I'll try to co create something positive this week by simply not dwelling on worst case scenarios but doable outcomes.

Doesn't look good until I hit 65. What will things be like in 5 years from now in general!? Seems to me it can't be good unless everything in the news about disasters are fake.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: