FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Let there be (internal) light
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Let there be (internal) light Reply with quote

Just0 has the only previous reference to this topic (biophotons/bioluminescence/chemibioluminescence) on this site so here is the link

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1797&highlight=biophotons

In a recent exchange with a Norwegian looking for insight into his deliberations on said topic: (from my Youtube account, his part is italicized)

You made a comment to Cminosagrado. Now I ask one question: biophotons, are unconscious? Thanks

We are waveguides for the intentional direction of conscious energy. We receive psychic energy from planes of greater refinement and transmit and transform them into denser manifestations of that intention. Chemibioluminescent photons are "sympathetic representations" of our own luminous nature. They provide information exchange by quantum entanglement. They are an integral part of our consciousness process.

Mind is supposed to be a macroscopic quantum wave governing the dynamics of the quantum coherent cytoskeletal protein system inside the cytoplasm of the brain cortical neurons. Its dynamical timescale is determined to be that of protein dynamics (~15ps) ruling out the possibility of avoiding thermalization since catalysis is accomplished via vibrationally assisted tunneling. The cytoskeletal protein conformational states are entangled into a whole (they are quantum coherent), and effect mediated by the propagation and condensation of evanescent (tunneling) photons emitted by the ordered water that forms coherent domains in its interaction with the local electromagnetic (EM) field. Since the protein conformations rely on its hydration shells the Bose-Einstein condensation of those evanescent photons will safely transmit quantum information between the water molecules and the protein hydration shells correlating the dynamics of the cytoskeletal proteins.

Illuminating, to say the least... Idea

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Gooooooooooooood morning Mr. Peter. Time I returned the favor, tho I've only speculation. But bio photons are everywhere in organics yet seem to be directly related to ATP levels.

In this case I'm thinking these specific effects are secondary or resultants. The only reason why they might contribute to being "an integral part of our consciousness" is due to the fact that when your bio energy is up, you are fit to go over the top as it were. It's simply a matter of energy. As in, if you wake up feeling refreshed you're ready to deal responsibly etc - and visa versa. So it's a generic (or "genic") bio energy; not some kind of divinely imparted tachyon energy to help man deal with the Game, so to speak. It does, indirectly - like gas for a car.

As you can see, I do not subscribe to the idea that (say) cancer is much due to the gamut of neg emotions and repression etc. If this were the case then man would be dying off even quicker. There appears to be some tough folks out there subsisting on very little. And I don't mean breath-arians.

I didn't use the link but will close by mentioning the chakras (if valid). Play this phenomenon off the original idea. We are prone to blockages. These blocks can last a life time or longer....yet a blocked bloke will have plenty of bio photons, especially if he supplements his ATP production.

Then there's this idea of kundalini at the base of the spine. I bought that but now think it's absurd. I think it's more along the lines of (unconsciously and intentionally) drawing up earth energy through the root chakra...

So we certainly have a network here. I subscribe to the Golden Dawn's lovely statement that Light interacts with Itself.

I may've mistook the original idea.

Mark
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject: Lighting the way Reply with quote

A great topic that deserves attention.

Consider the holographic nature of reality. Holograms are just interference patterns of light waves. Any part of the interference fringe contains the inherent and incipient information carried with the light signals so only a small amount is needed to encode everything.

As you mention, our luminosity is certainly energetic in nature with the actual waveguides being vibrationally minute yet very effective. Our perceptions have been dulled (densified, but you get my drift) such that we lose track of our capacities and when they manifest, we ignore or misinterpret them. The law of impressions and the reference to memorial vestiges certainly impedes our progress.

Interaction, such as here, is an example of the resonant effect of sharing. The interference fringes are set up and how we perceive and use their information is up to us. Some egos persist with the details, others ignore the inter-relation and juxtapositioning that defines the matrix created by the "crossing" of the light beams, visible or not.

Telling someone that they brighten up your day has a deeper meaning. Idea

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Well speaking of tachyons I could actually feel or tell that you just replied.

Got hired Monday. More direct correlation to natal chart as moon, transiting my 10th house of career/work, moved into a certain auspiscious nakshatra at that time. Yet, I also had the impression that all this was somewhat destined and out of conscious control.

All this meaning we have another set of energies that play a direct role in all the above. I haven't seen it but you'd think that the combination science of jyotish and ayurveda addresses all the above.

I suppose the ORMUS phenomena is a good place to look.

Marc
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: Post prediction Reply with quote

Cool. I had the feeling that you were posting on a Saturday because you had found gainful employ. Smile

Like it or not, man has his karma firmly rooted in his career (and ably confounded with his self-worth). We get off easy. Women are stuck with love and that is something that they are welcome to.

Jobs, like clothes, may make the man but they do not make up the man. We are what makes the job and once we realize that, the whole process gets to its own next level.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:38 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Yes I bought some time.

My hobbies are everything; they are a religion really, my Dharma.
My job... which is somewhat indicated in the chart must be karma as it's hard work and not much else. I much prefer to identify with my hobbies, duh.
Oddly, my asc. lord is mercury, who owns 10th house of career, is in 2nd house. None of this has got anything to do with my job. But of course other indications must be present.

As an aside, one of these things is music and specifically the mastery of a certain genre. I call this or it the (gothic mystical) Tradition. All those artists and mystics who've gone before I attempt to commune with and channel... which many times leads to decidedly psychotic experiences.

Stuck with love. Well I still think relationships overall are a sign of neediness. We are...a pile of needs and it's rather disconcerting.

"We are what makes the job." I feel dyslexic reading that. A lot of this is like one's wardrobe. We have all our roles and coverings....>

---> Distractions and fronts do you hear!!

Muon
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: puzzling parts Reply with quote

Part of self-awareness is the ability to see that there are puzzle pieces and their potential to fit together. It is all part of the whole and we have been assigned the task to put ourselves back together. Our duty is to do that to the best of our abilities.

We develop our discernment so that we can discriminate sufficiently to make use of the relevent and discard the superfluous. It is certainly a full-time job. Not our karmic one but our obligation, nonetheless. As far as neediness, determining our needs is essential. Differentiating needs from wants is a must. We are, indeed, a pile of wants and desires that often steer us away from what we require. The determination of our needs and their acquisition is the only way we have of ensuring our well-being. Anything else is wishful thinking and therefore detrimental.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

I'm an emotional bastard, with moon "hemmed" between mars and saturn. Not conducive to a productive and or stable existence.

There May be duty...

I guess what you say is valid If We Are All Indeed Working Together On The Same Project. It may be more accurate to say we, or most, are Dragged along by this grand process.

Otherwise, it's about pleasure seeking. I can see touching a burner to see what happens......but we've (many humans) supposedly been around the block Already - perhaps thousands of times.

Something is, as usual, amiss here! Like we, if we, are sabotaging our own efforts.

Now what other system in the grand universe sets itself backwards? To literally drop (supposed) perfection and start at a self imposed grade one, just to Relearn perfection?

I do not expect the ultimate truth so mayhaps you can share your findings on the latest chemtrail analysis.

>>>>

You know me; tangents.

Saw a vid about underground bases. Seems the best one's are the ones you aren't looking for. But they are vast. There are many in the US mid west. They are literally underground Cities, having started tunneling in the 40's. They've high tech lasers that melt rock...there's those fast tube trains etc. And one of the kickers is that THIS is where all the "bail out" money has gone. THIS, according to the authors, is where Most of the money has gone these past few decades.

Makes sense to me... but for one thing. How do our fruits of production fuel these projects? It seems like They are playing by their same rules they foisted on us. What kind of currency are they using? They are one big click so why even bother passing "money" amongst themselves? Get me?

Like how Does Joe sewer man's labor provide real assets for another opportunist? This is one thing I don't get about how economics works. I know taxes are a kind of theft by proxy if not direct. But again, if everything is Fiat Notes......wtf? Does it come down to agreements?

I know they want real assets, which is always and every ways provided by the workers. I just don't get how Fred's SUV or side walling contributes to the financing of totally unrelated endeavors. Seems there's is still a modicum of standards out there then, via gold and silver etc.

Never did care about economics and I'm aware that it's intentionally confusing.

Meson
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:31 am    Post subject: c for condition Reply with quote

We are all working under the same constraints.

Despite the eddies and meanderings in our stream of consciousness, it all eventually gets carried to the mouth of the flow and that is why we need to speak our minds.

Just a part of us is there to ensure that we undertake the efforts and undergo the changes if and when we are ready and able to deal with the consequences. The fundamental nature of emotion is how we learn of their existence. The dissonance that these perturbations cause, represent the location and the extent of how far we are from harmonious action with the energy available to us. When you are in the "zone", you proceed with confidence and assuredness. You are in sync with your surroundings and achieve your goals with ease. There are no "feelings" in the moment and no wasted movement.

As far as ultimate truth goes, I prefer intimate reality. The truth is subject to interpretation and the ultimate one would be the last illusion before you realize the nature of the game. And that game is to break free from suffering your condition (in the biblical sense) so that you can use it to your advantage. This is what distinguishes the actions of the few versus the many in terms of exploitation versus co-existence. Those favored by karma abuse the privilege and end up paying the price. Knowing how to proceed and breaking free from those karmic bonds allows you to cash them in.

Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Those favored by karma..."

Ain't that interesting. I perused N. Rockerfeller's natal chart via an experienced jyotishi to see it's heavy on materialism, as well as success in it.
So, in this life he was destined to cash in. Now if Karma as we have it is valid, then this should mean his closest incarnation to this present round should have been decidedly benevolent.
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: What goes around .... stays right where it was. Reply with quote

You might get that impression, but "favored", as in a selective process, covers a lot of ground.

You can never balance your karma. The only way out is to take it out of the equation. That is why it is there, encumbering your path, in the first place. You have the means and the need to deal with it, therefore it is present in the required amount, at the appropriate time.

Take NR as an example. His "problem" was a genetic and societal predisposition for rapacious exploitation. He could "succeed" at his assigned task of resolving his imbalance IF he could envisage and espouse a life of non-exploitative and egalitarian co-existence.

The only way to extirpate the karmic element is in the present moment, where you are free from the influence of all things past. When the time is right, you can use your conscious awareness to perfectly resonate with the situation at hand. Once in that groove, the vibe allows you to remark your state, effect the required movement and start the process of integration.

Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Nice post. I cannot stay in the now and have been paying for it. This new job isn't working out either, as I figured due to how the start was so perfect. This will be a very interesting year and I've got south node in 10th house of career, which means loss in that dept. What the hell kinda karma is that after 20 years hard work? Rhetoric question.

What you say is beautiful but I don't know about past influences playing off or with present (imposed) circumstances. I'll even go so far to say that I wouldn't expect anyone to live, push, outside their (present) karmic patterns. Unless some master, internal or external, gives the person a heads up there's no way to tell of some other way. This may sound a bit pathetic but we see how the masses are. A clear case of "getting lost in the storm".

Well I still get NaturalNews' newsletters and so far they've all been rather good and void of covert agendas as far as I can tell. Pushing some products via the medium is the norm anyway. The alarmist prose is at a minimum yet there is a tediousness to it all. A bit like Alan Watt.
Just today there was something about two sites containing rad exposure figures; which clearly demonstrated how ludicrous radiotherapy is.
Obviously coming out in the wash due to Japan. But it went on to say that these specific bits of info have now been removed from those sites.
What folks get for "treatments" Towers over dangerous rad exposures in any other context...

Rads are slowly increasing in water in New England states. This I figured as soon as I saw Fukushima right at the same latitude. This, along with that statistic Fintan gave years back about how Mass. had the highest exhaust emissions rate. Mass, with it's Cape is like a scoop for all the pollution west of us. I myself am assuming this will eventually get out of hand.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: