FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Kevin Ryan 9/11 researcher
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
Hombre



Joined: 07 Jan 2008
Posts: 967

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Hombre get over yourself,you swear your the only one privy to such thoughts.


Sorry I'm not following your line of thought here. When did I swear that I know something that anyone, much less everyone else doesn't?

Putting words in someones mouth is one thing, but thoughts in their head! Pretty slick!

[/quote]

A spectacular art collection, including sculptures and drawings by Rodin, has been destroyed with the twin towers of the World Trade Centre.

The global securities firm Cantor Fitzgerald, whose New York headquarters was destroyed with the loss of hundreds of staff, was founded by B Gerald Cantor, the greatest private collector of works by Rodin in the world.

The company continued the founder's interests, displaying works in a gallery at its offices on the 105th floor of the North Tower, proudly described as its "museum in the sky". The collection included contemporary and 19th century American and European paintings, sculptures and photographs.

Cantor Fitzgerald is still trying to account for all its employees, and has not begun to try to make an inventory of its art losses.

However, a spokesman for the company's London operation confirmed that the trade tower collection had been "entirely lost".

Cantor owned copies of the French sculptor's most famous works, including the Hand of God, the Kiss, the Thinker, and the Burghers of Calais. Rodin made several versions of most of his works, often in marble and bronze.

By the time of Cantor's death in 1996, he and his wife, Iris, had given away more than 450 sculptures and drawings by Rodin - out of a collection of more than 700 works - to 70 museums and galleries around the world
[quote]

I read somewhere where it was suggested that a lot of the stuff mentioned above was unaccounted for. That means that they didn't recover some of those items either broken or whole, many-most should have been found in the debris. I mean they sifted through tons and tons of stuff looking for remains and what not.

It may suggest some foreknowledge, or it may mean that they simply vanished, or were turned to dust.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/sep/21/arts.september11

Hombre'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 699

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
Quote:

Hombre get over yourself,you swear your the only one privy to such thoughts.


When did I swear that I know something that anyone, much less everyone else doesn't?

Putting words in someones mouth is one thing, but thoughts in their head! Pretty slick!


If that was the case i would say you swore your privy to such thoughts.

Nice evasion there.

Anyways your not the only one thinking the way you do thats the point.The way you say get it with a wink,as if we all dumb as fuck.

Quote:

A spectacular art collection, including sculptures and drawings by Rodin, has been destroyed with the twin towers of the World Trade Centre.

The global securities firm Cantor Fitzgerald, whose New York headquarters was destroyed with the loss of hundreds of staff, was founded by B Gerald Cantor, the greatest private collector of works by Rodin in the world.

The company continued the founder's interests, displaying works in a gallery at its offices on the 105th floor of the North Tower, proudly described as its "museum in the sky". The collection included contemporary and 19th century American and European paintings, sculptures and photographs.

Cantor Fitzgerald is still trying to account for all its employees, and has not begun to try to make an inventory of its art losses.

However, a spokesman for the company's London operation confirmed that the trade tower collection had been "entirely lost".

Cantor owned copies of the French sculptor's most famous works, including the Hand of God, the Kiss, the Thinker, and the Burghers of Calais. Rodin made several versions of most of his works, often in marble and bronze.

By the time of Cantor's death in 1996, he and his wife, Iris, had given away more than 450 sculptures and drawings by Rodin - out of a collection of more than 700 works - to 70 museums and galleries around the world

I read somewhere where it was suggested that a lot of the stuff mentioned above was unaccounted for. That means that they didn't recover some of those items either broken or whole, many-most should have been found in the debris. I mean they sifted through tons and tons of stuff looking for remains and what not.

It may suggest some foreknowledge, or it may mean that they simply vanished, or were turned to dust.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/sep/21/arts.september11



Think about this if i took a work of art out of one of them towers and have it hidden somewhere all the while proclaming it has been lost in the debris of the towers,it would mean i could never show that work of art EVER.It would also mean if it was to surface my ass would be grass,and i would have a lot of explaining to do.

You going to need a list of items of art taken out of the towers just prior to the event for any of this to work.

Your talking masses of art going walkies.

I find what your saying quite interesting dont get me wrong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hombre



Joined: 07 Jan 2008
Posts: 967

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The way you say get it with a wink,as if we all dumb as fuck.


Who's we skinters?

Are you more than one?

I'm not calling anyone DUMB, never suggested it in any way shape or form. A wink can mean many things, maybe you're overreacting.

I put a link up a few posts back, it has extensive links/info in regard to the art work, stolen, missing, destroyed, never found--the whole works.

Did you take the time to look through them, or are you passing judgment based on what you think?

I'm not trying to be difficult, I just merely pointed out a simple fact as reported by several sources. Feel free to make of it what you will.

So when you say the word we, am I to assume that you feel that you're a part of some sort of exclusive club, or am I just seeing things?

JREF was a lot like that but that's a whole different ball of wax. Wouldn't you agree?

Hombre'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 699

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
Quote:
The way you say get it with a wink,as if we all dumb as fuck.


Who's we skinters?

Are you more than one?


Well if it could be possible to move on from every single word thats said and not to take it so literal,'we' being me and you might take it a bit futher...but im not holding my breath coz i realy dont think you give a shit either way...but im hopeful.

Quote:

maybe you're overreacting.


Maybe your not answering a few simple ideas put to you.

Quote:

I put a link up a few posts back, it has extensive links/info in regard to the art work, stolen, missing, destroyed, never found--the whole works.

Did you take the time to look through them, or are you passing judgment based on what you think?


Yeah i looked through it,but i was going on more of your points in here,thinking you would throw in your top card as it were.

Quote:

So when you say the word we, am I to assume that you feel that you're a part of some sort of exclusive club, or am I just seeing things?


Not at all im not part of any club,and im open to any ideas that make sense to me concerning 9/11.

Quote:

JREF was a lot like that but that's a whole different ball of wax. Wouldn't you agree?



I dont know seeing as i dont frequent those places.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fintan
Site Admin


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 8688

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You posed may points in the 9/11 thread and I answered
them all comprehensively, not to your liking, but I answered.

Good criticism of my ideas would be terrific.
I'm not going to get it from you though.

I wouldn't trust your motivations now for a second.

You've said repeatedly you regard this site as a diversion,
and so I'm right to figure your posting intent is hostile.

Damn right.

Instead of direct questions to me, you are continually sniping
away at the case made here - while posting to others.

You've an agenda dude and I'm finished with it.

_________________
Minds are like parachutes.
They only function when open.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sasha



Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 316
Location: Caribbean (kar-uh-bee-uhn) of Canada

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
- Chinese proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
leon



Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 1046
Location: 3d-rate nation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Boss wrote:
leon wrote:
You heard me and you know what I am saying
This site is a small-time intelligence operation designed to capture the US audience that is smart enough not to go for the “loud-mouth” operations like Alex Jones or “UFO-crackpot” Jeff Rense (much more lucrative operations). It is doing so by pretence to “intelligence”, “sophistication”, and a bit of “scientific mysticism”.


I won't put you on the spot by asking for all sorts of proof or evidence but can you possibly give us any kind of "meat" for us to chew on that supports your claims? Do you know of ANY site such as BFN that ISN'T "connected" lol..? I think you need to come a bit tougher than that.

No "hard proof", just common sense and years of Soviet upbringing when ability to tell out KGB snitches was crucial to your health
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fintan
Site Admin


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 8688

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Leon it's just another opinion from you.

Quote:
In my opinion, it was enemy attack against the US, most likely coordinated
by British intelligence and funded by Saudi’s oil money with the help of
US-based fifth column. But again, it is just an opinion.

They're like assholes.
Everybody's got one.
Most are prepared to back their opinion by making a case.

An enemy attack on the US, eh?
By Brits and Saudis. And Fifth Columnists.

You watch a lot of ol' wartime spy movies, by any chance?
Read many dime store novels in your spare time?

'Cos you got a really trashy plot there.
USA, Brits and Saudis are hardcore Allies - no Enemies there.
You're getting paranoid in the wrong direction.

Think Inside Job. Thank Enemy within.

You're paranoid in the wrong direction about BFN also.

Any Intel Op will get some promotion on the CIA 'Circuit' websites.
BFN doesn't.
To hot to even diss us.

We get the whiteout treatment.

This ain't CIA Circuit City, dude.

_________________
Minds are like parachutes.
They only function when open.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Big Boss



Joined: 04 May 2008
Posts: 829
Location: Outer Heaven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leon wrote:
Big Boss wrote:
leon wrote:
You heard me and you know what I am saying
This site is a small-time intelligence operation designed to capture the US audience that is smart enough not to go for the “loud-mouth” operations like Alex Jones or “UFO-crackpot” Jeff Rense (much more lucrative operations). It is doing so by pretence to “intelligence”, “sophistication”, and a bit of “scientific mysticism”.


I won't put you on the spot by asking for all sorts of proof or evidence but can you possibly give us any kind of "meat" for us to chew on that supports your claims? Do you know of ANY site such as BFN that ISN'T "connected" lol..? I think you need to come a bit tougher than that.

No "hard proof", just common sense and years of Soviet upbringing when ability to tell out KGB snitches was crucial to your health


Tsk.....all I asked for was SOME kind of meat. I have common sense and SOME measure of understanding regarding state propaganda, psyops, and accurate historical analysis. We can pull up some of A.J's audios and cross examine them to see see ultimately that either the guy is one of the biggest fools in the galaxy or a pure fake. What can you use regarding evidence against BFN?

Nice post Fintan as well, sorry you have to clean up so much mess here often....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MichaelC



Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 2464

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The towers had in general only about 50% occupancy for such a day and time?

Goldman Sachs offices - and several others - were all but empty?

Stuff I read here and there.

True or False?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jimbo



Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 498

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to look it up but there are too many Zionist/Jewish/GS conspiracy sites to get a simple answer but I do know that Goldman's headquarters are just a few blocks from WTC so maybe GS didn't even have an office in WTC.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.