FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Kevin Ryan 9/11 researcher
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
skinters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
Why is it significant? Well--it's not been found anywhere, not in the landfill, nor in the public eye. Where is it? What became of it?

How much was it worth, real value--what about the historical value after the fact? Wink

Hombre'

Right fair enough,and dont get me wrong when im saying this,but you think that the people behind 9/11 have got this thing somewhere in some secret location as some twisted reminder of how successful 9/11 was to them ?.

I mean apart from its financial value...whats the value for scrap granite ?.

Apart from that i dont see how its important someone selling it off,get what im saying...its just a bit of petty money making from whomever.

How important is this to the event of 9/11 ?.

Also dont get at me for saying this ,but is this not a distraction ?.Help me to understand where the fuck you going with this.
Jimbo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
Why is it significant? Well--it's not been found anywhere, not in the landfill, nor in the public eye. Where is it? What became of it?

How much was it worth, real value--what about the historical value after the fact?

According to Kevin Ryan's research

Rudy (Guliani) and his staff hired mafia--connected companies to cleanup Ground Zero.

These companies all made a lot of money at the WTC site. Of the $458 million in federal 9/11 aid spent on debris removal, AMEC took $65.8 million, Bovis hauled in $277.2 million, Tully got $76 million and Turner got $39 million. Subcontractors Breeze National, Peter Scalamandre & Sons, Civetta Cousins, Safeway Environmental and Yonkers Contracting made millions of dollars from their work at the site. Subcontractors Mazzocchi Wrecking and Seasons Contracting made tens of millions of dollars.

From Part Four of Ryan's report "Cleanup" http://911review.com/articles/ryan/demolition_access_p4.html
Hombre

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Apart from that i dont see how its important someone selling it off,get what im saying...its just a bit of petty money making from whomever.

How important is this to the event of 9/11 ?.

Also dont get at me for saying this ,but is this not a distraction ?.Help me to understand where the fuck you going with this.

I can absolutely understand how you fail to grasp the importance of missing art work, it's without doubt " KOOLAID " related. A common side effect of drinking too much of the spew without thinking for yourself.

You asked for a link--did you not? Surely you've read less that 5% of it's content, otherwise you'd know that much of what was on record, and related to this line of thought, was REMOVED and relocated PRIOR to the crazed Arabs in huge multi ton planes doing their thing! Wink

It's akin to trying to sell a huge multi ton Boeing striking the Pentagon when the evidence say's it was something else, something much smaller.

It simply means that a few other people aside from those Pesky Islamic Freaks, KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN in advance of the event.

Now is this where you say " WELL GEE " " DUH " Yeah a few others DID know about it, Bin Laden for one! Laughing

Haven't you had enough of the bullshit?

One such valuable work turned up " BY ACCIDENT " at a Museum in Milwaukee---They dismissed it as a simple catalog error. lol

Remove yourself from the bullshit and look at everything again. Those were massive buildings which were reduced to small shit that could be loaded onto trucks and simply driven away.

Don't forget 2 Planes killed 3 huge buildings, so I 'm curious. What kind of distraction do you call all of the bullshit that tries to sell that equation?

Hombre'
Sasha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does a 3rd building fall period without being hit or on fire. None of the structures were on fire like that torch that burned in Spain for 24 hrs.

This structure never collapsed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4MjsVnasLA

Oh and especially only after 1.5 hrs after being struck. This always baffled me. How 2 huge buildings can fall to earth after 2 hrs. Very mysterious. I was surprised that the time of events was never more carefully scrutinised. That was when I started to look for myself.

GaryN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Sasha
Quote:
Matter has changed. Atomic disassociation has resulted in the dustification of the top floors. Or the building is being destroyed from the top down.

The Hutchison effect. The central columns were used, in effect, as a large antenna as part of an EMP device. Contact induction from a device, either chemical or micro-nuke powered, at the base of the central girders would cause the antenna to go into overdrive, and dissociate from the top down, exactly as observed. Close to the antenna, all metal, including the girders, would have probably gone into a plasma state, and such an overdriven antenna will also produce spikes in the far-field patterns,
which is what I believe caused the strange melting and fires at locations far from the towers.
All this indicates very advanced knowledge of EM effects not accepted by mainstream science, involving scalar energies. Somehow the 'strong' nuclear force that gives matter its strength, is neutralised. Resonance is key.
This is a motor from one of the elevators. The windings and pole pieces are deformed,some of the windings have popped out. The core would have to have been subject, IMO, to an EM pulse, becoming in effect a receiving antenna, converting energy from the resonating central column antenna into heat and some weird EM forces.
skinters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:

I can absolutely understand how you fail to grasp the importance of missing art work, it's without doubt " KOOLAID " related. A common side effect of drinking too much of the spew without thinking for yourself.

You asked for a link--did you not? Surely you've read less that 5% of it's content, otherwise you'd know that much of what was on record, and related to this line of thought, was REMOVED and relocated PRIOR to the crazed Arabs in huge multi ton planes doing their thing! Wink

Yeah i got that part i never missed it.I also get the importance of it.

Its just with all the art that was removed etc,you picked out this granite sculpture in particular.I can understand the art thing but not this sculpture...i mean like i said is it sitting in some billionaires lot...it dont make sense.

Quote:

Remove yourself from the bullshit and look at everything again. Those were massive buildings which were reduced to small shit that could be loaded onto trucks and simply driven away.

Don't forget 2 Planes killed 3 huge buildings, so I 'm curious. What kind of distraction do you call all of the bullshit that tries to sell that equation?

I get it mate,just didnt know where you was going with the sculpture...end of story.
Hombre

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly it's just an example, maybe it's a weak one--and I'm not going anywhere with it, for one it's too damn heavy. Cool

Seriously, one can assume that they destroyed it and set up a work space for cranes and the like, but then again it's not been seen or herd from since.

What could it mean? Maybe you have that answer.

Look at Gary's post above: Interesting--maybe it's why that term " SPACE BEAMS " was introduced, along with the other " out there BS "

Me, sorry I don't believe in Alien abductions, Moon walking, or crop circles spun by drunk visitors from another planet. So DEATH by association doesn't apply to me.

Like I said, a level of sophistication beyond the grasp of most everyone interested was unleashed that day, and it dwarfs the ignorant idea of box-cutters and crazy Arabs by a power of 10.!!

Think about the term " Just like a controlled Demo " All who pound that idea would be long DEAD if it were a FACT!

Nope--it was a technology kind of thing, carried out Intel/Military style.

Just imagine all the people who wet themselves the first time they used their GE Mirco-waves for the very first time. Wink Do you follow?

The Demo angle is similar to Nixon and the Nazi's --I doubt they had much to do with it either, but it does make for one HELLAVA distraction!

Hombre'
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hombre:
One such valuable work turned up " BY ACCIDENT " at a Museum in Milwaukee--

Right, let's see.
One work turns out by mistake to be really in a Milwaukee Museum.
From that we go to:

Quote:
Hombre:
....much of what was on record, and related to this line of thought,
was REMOVED and relocated PRIOR to the crazed Arabs in huge
multi ton planes doing their thing!

So now you assume the WTC was stripped of art before the attacks.
No basis for that assumption, but you do anyway.
Despite the fact that if the valuable art in the WTC was to turn up
that it would nail the 9/11 Conspirators --you still believe they were
dumb enough to do that.

Why do you peddle this BS here?
You don't even fully believe it yourself:

Quote:
Hombre:
Honestly it's just an example, maybe it's a weak one--and I'm
not going anywhere with it, for one it's too damn heavy.

So let's see the real reason for your posts.
Buried in the rest of the BS is this type of comment:

Quote:
Hombre:
Don't forget 2 Planes killed 3 huge buildings, so I 'm curious. What kind
of distraction do you call all of the bullshit that tries to sell that equation?

Now we're getting to it!
You don't buy the case I make on http://911DejaVu.com

Even more: You think that I am a distraction from real 9/11 stuff.

Quote:
Hombre:
The Demo angle is similar to Nixon and the Nazi's --I doubt they had much to do
with it either, but it does make for one HELLAVA distraction!

What a sneaky little fuk. Develop the balls to make your case.

Quit pretending to be any kind of friend of anyone posting here,
when your prime motivation is to try undermine the 9/11 case
being made here.

Deceptive posting is Troll behaviour.

Sasha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The underground economy in stolen art took off after 9/11. Gold would soon follow.

GaryN 's post is interesting.

Near Field --> far field

magnetic harmonics

Ion channels

I think why needed to pick a clear day (Bush's trip to the horribly corrupt toilet bowl of the US was put off a day here and a day there until decided upon). Proximity to water. Feed off Anti-matter formed by hurricane Erin. Pull all aircraft out of line of fire. They would have turned into tennis ball cannons firing plasma matter passengers (talkin' away on their cellphones) from the aircraft at 500 mph...

Last edited by Sasha on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hombre

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY Fintan.

Who's the sneaky little Fuck.? Seriously now, there's no call for such bullshit. I'm not trying to undermine anyone or anything---You believe as you see fit my friend and trust me, YOU can bet your ass THAT

I'll do the same.

You're trying to make a case--did you say that. How much time energy and effort is it ultimately going to take? Most 9 year old cases get tossed into the " COLD CASE FILE " Yet you pound away with something new and off the wall whenever the notion strikes. That's my view anyway. Am I allowed to have such a view here, or is it a problem?

I didn't say all the art was stripped from the area prior to the attacks, I said SOME OF IT WAS. I also said MUCH of it is missing and unaccounted for--so where is it? Most of it was supposed to be under the control of the Port Authority, or entities of same---maybe they know where some of the missing stuff is.

Maybe the NWO has opened a high level top secret Museum, accessible only to a select few Elites, who knows.

Those who had a hand in the WTC's demise were neither smart, or dumb, they didn't have to be because at the end of the day they controlled the crime scene. Besides what's a few trinkets when it comes to body parts anyway?

Remember you're either with us or the Terrorists. Soooo Let's build something, let's make a movie, let's run commercials, let's have parades, and publicly aired funeral marches, pressers, terror experts, retired CIA EXPERTS, Generals, BUT above all and by all means....

Never worry about the Horse being Blind ( Just keep loading the wagon )

In my Humble opinion the above rings true with any true distraction, and if it wasn't the case then you'd have a lot less detail, and a hellava lot less confusion.

Fintan I have a question: If the Nazi connection is valid, can we assume that the Jews may have also had a hand in the event? They are connected and they both hate certain races and religions--so. Is it a possibility?

As for 2 Planes killing 3 Buildings--Well which is it? I mean 2 Buildings didn't kill 3 Planes--Does that make any sense?

The main line Official story in regard to N0. 7 IS WITHOUT DOUBT A LIE---Any attempt to call it something other than what it really was is an ABSOLUTE Distraction---Nothing more.

I honestly don't know how some people can do it with a straight face.

Here's what you usually hear-get, when one of these things catches fire: The last in China---it burns 4 times as long and as hot as the Twins event yet remains standing. You ask why--" WELL EASY YOU SILLY MAN " it didn't get hit by a plane. " Oh " but I though NIST said it was FIRE that slayed the Twins-----And if getting hit by a Plane is the kicker, what happened over at N0. 7????????

This is about the time the personal attacks begin, or your credentials get mentioned, your education, or status, or any of a number of other things that mean absolutely NOTHING when it comes to the truth. It's a broken record, one obvious to those who've been down this path before.

Deceptive posting is TROLL behavior. That's crazy as hell, not very friendly in the least.

Anyway am I to assume that since you think my goal is to undermine your work here, that I've little chance of keeping you honest with a few simple questions? Is that something that isn't allowed if it happens to disagree with your line of thought?

Here's one anyway:

Why would they angle the Plane when the result would be to DISPLACE the energy of the STRIKE, spreading it out over an area with GREATER RESISTANCE? Does more damage to the Plane as opposed to the building.

Wings striking not only beams, but floors as well. Surely this would have hindered the energy.

Can it be that they just wanted to make sure that they hit the mark, or is that too simple an idea?

My position is a simple one: One last time--I don't believe the official Story, and I don't buy all of the Dog and Pony show spew that seems to go along with it---Like why they refuse to show, or produce, video of the Plane striking the Pentagon and then EXPECT you to " TRUST US " We lost X NUMBER of people that day, we KNOW what we're doing. LOL

That's a load of shit---but anyway--How dare you question us. You're pissing on the graves of all who died that day. Yeah it can never be that your PISSING IN THE FACES of all who promote the LIE. Crazy as hell isn't it.

Hombre'
Sasha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ludicrous Terror Color Code Warnings have been dropped from the Homeland Security toolbelt
skinters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
Honestly it's just an example, maybe it's a weak one--and I'm not going anywhere with it, for one it's too damn heavy. Cool

Seriously, one can assume that they destroyed it and set up a work space for cranes and the like, but then again it's not been seen or herd from since.

What could it mean? Maybe you have that answer.

Well they could have moved it and situated it in some park somewhere as a memorial,and although it was intact,it was to damaged to remove.

They did it with the globe though,

So the globe being lighter to move and maybe easier to reconstruct is why it remained in the public eye.

Quote:
Me, sorry I don't believe in Alien abductions, Moon walking, or crop circles spun by drunk visitors from another planet. So DEATH by association doesn't apply to me.

Like I said, a level of sophistication beyond the grasp of most everyone interested was unleashed that day, and it dwarfs the ignorant idea of box-cutters and crazy Arabs by a power of 10.!!

Think about the term " Just like a controlled Demo " All who pound that idea would be long DEAD if it were a FACT!

Nope--it was a technology kind of thing, carried out Intel/Military style.

Just imagine all the people who wet themselves the first time they used their GE Mirco-waves for the very first time. Wink Do you follow?

Hombre get over yourself,you swear your the only one privy to such thoughts.Everything you just said has been gone over a thousand times,by millions of people.

Whats new ?.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: