FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Fractually I'm Fruitloops

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
BlueMental

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Fractually I'm Fruitloops Reply with quote

Here is a little GIF I sketched up {Yikes it takes time to make a GIF} as a graphical representation of what is known as the Fibonacci Spiral. It is also named loads of other things...

Among other things, Fibonacci was the one that got the western culture out of using Roman Numerals and we then started to follow the Arabic/Hindu Numeral systems. He was in fact the dude that brought us the number Zero, and taught us how to add, subtract, long division and multiplication.

To discover more about Fibonacci, check out this link:- http://www.maths.surrey.ac.uk/hosted-sites/R.Knott/Fibonacci/fibBio.html
Alternatively you can just do a Google search on 'Fibonacci'

Now the Fib Number Sequence itself is not particularly important. If you take any two numbers, positive or negative, intigers or 'real' numbers, and add them together and use the result as the next number in the recursive sequence, then you end up with 'The Golden Proportion' also known as Phi Φ. It is the recursive sequence itself that is the key, not the actual numbers in the sequence.

Now we can see the Spiral in just about everything. From tornado's to seashells, eardrums and waves in the ocean. The human body (and every other living body for that matter) follows the The Golden Proportions, which after the 17th recursion is got by dividing any of the number sequence by it's preceding number and the number of Phi is 1.618034.

Now in the Stock Market and Foreign Exchange Market, there are widely used Fibonacci indicators. The use of them is fairly popular, and it often brings into contention the debate that has been going on since time began.

The debate between Free Will versus Predestination.

Some traders swear by Fib Numbers since they claim that the Price Action follows the Fib Numbers, while the opposing side states that since so many follow the Fib Numbers, that they actually form the price action, be it consciously or subconsciously, to follow the Fib Lines.

There are a few 'standard' Fib Numbers that are well used, and both sides of the debate have valid points to make.

Yet that is only if one follows the 'standard' use of the Fib Numbers while using the 'standard' Fib Numbers.

What I am going to show you is a little bit off from the norm. To do so, I need to show you a bit about how the indicators that I use are 'normally' used, so you can then see where I deviate from the norm.

The following picture is the 1 minute chart of the GBP/JPY (British Pound/Japanese Yen) and it was captured in London Time 01:48 on 6th January 2011. The use of two of the Fib Indicators; Fib Lines and Fib Rays; is set with the 'standard' Fib Numbers.

Now the blue horizontal Lines in the picture are the Fib Lines indicator, while the Green Lines are the Fib Ray indicator.

As the market unfolds, the price action tends to bounce off the Fib Lines. Also if the Price Action breaks below the green Fib Rays, then it is likely it will drop further.

The FreeWill clan claim that if and when the price action reaches these lines, then all and sundry that are trading at that time and are using these indicators naturally respond to the lines and cause the market to respond accordingly.

So I got out my calculator (aka Spreadsheet) and did a bit of number crunching for various Phi derivative numbers.

So the 'Standard Numbers' are 23.6 38.2 50 61.8
They are in fact 0.236 0.382 0.5 and 0.618

0.236=1/Phi^3=1/1.618034^3
0.382=1/Phi^2=1/1.618034^1
0.618=1/Phi^1=1/1.618034^1 or 1/Phi

So they are simply the inverse of Phi, Phi Squared and Phi Cubed.

So I chose 20 not so standard derivatives of Phi.

In Spreadsheet Terms, ^(1/2) is the Square Root while ^(1/3) is the cube root and so forth.

0.786151=1/(1.618034^(1/2))
0.851800=1/(1.618034^(1/3))
0.977346=1/(1.618034^(1/21))

I then wrote a little indicator that allows me to place 4 x 20 Fib Rays going in all directions from the two prices at the head and feet of the indicator base.

The way the Fib Rays are calculated is quite simple. If you look at the picture above, you will notice that the diagonal purple line which has the white line on top of it is set at it's base from 01:38 with the price of 129.052, while its head is at the time of 01:46 at 129.216.
The blue horizontal lines are the difference between 129.216 and 129.052 multiplied by the Fib Numbers and then subtracted from 129.216.

So, for example the '23.6' Fib Number calculates to : 129.216-((129.216-129.052)*0.236) = 129.1773 which is the price value that the 23.6 Horizontal Blue Fib Line is at.

Now the Green Fib Rays start as you can see at the time and price of 01:38 and 129.052 respectively, and they intersect with the time of the 'head' at 01:46 at the price value of their 3 respective Fib Numbers. So the 38.2 intersects at the price value of the Horizontal Blue 38.2 Fib Line.

The places where I put the dots are places where the price action (in this case it is high's or lows, but can also be open and closing prices) are where the price meets and bounces off exactly the same price as one of the Fib Rays or Fib Lines.

So, lets go over what we already have. I am using Fib Numbers that no ones else that I know of is using. So the likelyhood of someone being ready to place a trade when it hits one of those lines is highly unlikely. Meaning that the market should not be influenced by poor poor pitiful me's one and only Fib Ray. Also I placed no trades to 'influence' the market, and if I did, it holds very low umph against the 3 Trillion Dollars that is traded Daily.

Yet one aspect of where I placed my trades is still within the 'standard' part of placing the indicator. We will get back to this one.

But first I would like to go 'back' in time.

I did not go too far back, so you can still see that these Fib Rays stemm from the same source in the picture. I simply zoomed out a bit.

[/b]

Now we go even further back....

Here on the third of January, you can see where the Price actions bounce off the Red Fib Rays. You can also see the new Indigo Fib Rays I placed there.

I said we would get back to it. I did not put them in the 'standard' High and Low positions. The traders usually use highest recent High and lowest recent lows. I placed them on 2 bars Closing prices which were in mid stride of a short term down trend. Not at the beginning or end of a trend at it's high's and lows as is the 'norm'

Here I zoomed out to the same third of January where you can see the bounce points on both the Red and the New Indigo Fib Rays.

Here we come back to the now, and you can clearly see how the Indigo Fib Rays form a channel that todays Price action has been bouncing in.

You can do this on any bars in any timeframe with any currency, stock or chart of any kind, including weather charts or population charts, you name it.

So what does this tell us?

It tells us that the open, close, high and low of any bar is part of a Fractal algorythm.

We as people have absolutely ZERO control of the market in any way.

When Sorros made his initial Bigtime, the Bank of England quite literally nearly went under. The reason behind this was because they were pumping billions of pounds into the market with the false belief that they could change the market flow.

Sorros on the other hand saw which way the market was going, and traded short against the Pound (Sold the pound at a profit)

So if all things, from seashells to stock market prices, to the length and breadth of the human body are Fractal Projections, then time itself is nothing more than a co-ordinate in the projection itself.

It all is made in the space between 2 ears.

That is All for now.

BlueMental - Waiting for the pop.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a neat technique.
Like watching time tick.

Ok, so the price has to walk in fractal footsteps,
but do we know if the next step is up or down?

As we know, all this intersects with Bucky Fuller....
and BFN'er Figaro just reminded me of the work of
Dan Winter --who has a major focus on fractals.

http://www.goldenmean.info/selforganization/
http://www.goldenmean.info/gravityscience/
http://goldenmean.info/

Good stuff in there?

BlueMental

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings.

Without us having the correct algorythm for the fractal pasttern, we can only guess how it moves fractally.

Us is not the important aspect. The major implication of it is that since each and every price variation that occurs follows the fractal pattern means that we control absolutely zero of the price and or the market.

The law of supply and demand is a moot point. It falls away completely.

Just as BOE felt they could redirect the market trend by pumping billions into the market against the direction of the fractal pattern and failed, means that regardless of what we think or feel we do in the current market, will not change whatever fractal pattern there is that will unfold.

We are free to do whatever we want, yet we have no choice.

Our freedom is that we can, if we are fortunate or dilligent or just plain lucky enough, follow the fractal pattern and use it to our advantage as opposed to try 'redirect' the market flow.

The market, and therefore absolutely everything else, including the NWO, 2nd world war, Fall of Rome etc. etc. is all 100% on schedule and is following the fractal/holographic intrastructure of Universe.

By having this knowledge, it allows us as individual to redefine how we create/recreate our individual reality in harmony with the hologram, or alternatively opposed to it.

The NWO has already fallen. We might not yet be in that part of the hologram where it's 'when' as a coordinate is yet the same as our when, but it is part of the pattern and has already occurred/is occurring/will occur.

Time is only a reference relating to the hologram of where we are in it. Other than that, time foes not actually exist except as a mental conceptual measuring tool.

If those FibRays were random and the Price Action (Market Structure) were indipendant of them, then the 'future' would be an open book that is fully unwritten.

Since however that is not the case, that means that the past, the present as well as the future are all predetermined.

Therefore any fight we as individuals takes only has an effect on our individual reality. The 'greater' reality in effect is already written.

So in a very real way, we as individuals have the opportunity to learn as much as possible about the way Universe works so that we get a fuller and more solid basis for the co-creation of the 9 Underworlds that have not yet been written.

Rather than getting stuck by looking at the squashed bugs on the windscreen, we can look through the windscreen instead.

I might be incorrect, but as far as I am aware, no individual has yet realised that each and every interaction in any market, be it Stocks, Futures, Currency or even the Grocery Store down the road are 100% fractal and not defined by us as human beings at all.

I will check out the links you posted and post my thoughts on them after that.

BlueMental

BlueMental

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings.

Thanks a lot for those links. Dan Winter is most definately onto something there. Too much for me to ingest in a quick sitting.

However I wonder if you are aware of the Orgone Field or Orgone Cell that was discovered by Wilhelm Reich. We are (or were at the time I explored this info) unable unfortunately to know exactly how Wilhelm Reich made his Orgone Accumulator. It was an electrolysis device that worked it's energy field through bee's wax.

Quote:
Orgone energy in the atmosphere was a physical phenomenon similar to the older ideas of "vital force" and "aether" combined. It behaves lawfully, fills all space, expands and contracts in pulsatory rhythm, and interacts differently with different material substances: every kind of matter appears to attract the orgone, but at different rates of speed. Water strongly attracts the orgone, or life-energy, giving rise to the phenomenon of living water (described classically as "activated" or "structured" water) which is fundamental to life processes, and to the Earth's weather as well. Orgone was also demonstrated in high vacuum (as with "zero-point" vacuum fluctuation, etc.) proving it filled all space much as a cosmic aether. Reich's experiments in these directions led to even more controversy: new methods for ending drought and greening deserts, and new approaches to the problem of nuclear waste detoxification. His experiments suggested a new source of pollution-free energy, which some day might propel humankind to the stars. Fantastic? Sure, but solidly founded upon new experimental tests and observations in the best tradition of the natural sciences.

The Water Imploder that Dan Winter is working on is very similar in nature to the Wilhelm Reich Orgone Accumulator.

Somewhere around 1998 an Australian chap known publicly as Joe 'X' designed what came to be known as 'The Joe Cell' which is actually the Wilhelm Reich Orgone Cell. It works by electrolysis through Water.

There have been many different attempts at making these Orgone Accumulators, Yet still as far as I am aware, The Joe Cell has been the most succesful.

The biggest problem with the Orgone Attractors is that the Orgone Energy passes through all matter at various speeds. It therefore can not be captured or contained. So the Orgone cells are an attempt to create 'abodes' as it were that are attractive to Orgone.

That is until Dan Winter designed his Water Imploder.

Dan Winter has designed his Water Iploder modelled on the Phi Spiral. It seems so obvious now that I have seen it. As with all the greatest discoveries, one often says, 'Why didn't I think of that?'

The experiment in the link above shows an increased growth in the mustar plants.

Quote:
Magnet Water Plant 12.864g

Tap Water Plant 3.925g

That is a yield ratio of 3.28 to 1.

But there is one thing they are aparrently not aware of in their experiment. This is something that Wilhelm Reich was fully aware of, and is also known to Joe 'x' and Allex Schiffer and the many others experimenting in the Orgone Cell Field directly.

The Orgone in the water acclimatises to it's new 'abode' (The water itself, as opposed to the cell or pattern that initially attracted it.) It therefore, since it is highly attracted to water, will 'energise' the water near to it as well.

So the plants that are being nurtured with 'tap' water, are actually at far less of a disadvantage than if they were a greater distance away.

The key 'difference' here between Dan's Water Iploder and Reich's Orgone Cell is that one works via an electromagnetic field, while the other physically pumps the water through the 'cell' or spiral.

Yet if you think of it in Bucky Fuller terms, the pattern of the eventing is the same and since all is waves, what is the difference between pumped water pushing waves in an Orgone Attractive pattern, or Electromagnetic Fields that are formed in a similar (or I bet my bottom dollar on it) same pattern?

You might be wandering why we have no documentation of the Wilhelm Reich Orgone Cell. NWO in action is the reason why.

Quote:
After he moved to the USA, he treated people experimentally with his combined emotional/orgone-energetic approach. Within a few years, however, he was attacked by US Food and Drug Administration, which was at that time (1955) in an all-out "war" against natural healing methods (the repression of natural healing methods has always been a major agenda of the FDA). The FDA obtained a court injunction which ordered the banning and burning of Reich's books -- any book containing the forbidden word "orgone" was ordered destroyed, even his classics on human sexuality which only mentioned orgone energy in the preface! The FDA factually burned Reich's books and journals on several occasions (most recently in 1962), while Reich was given a 2-year jail sentence for a misdemeanor technicality, dying in prison in 1957. The FDA's attack against Reich constituted a fraud upon the courts and the American people, and the Reich legal case continues to overshadow the better-known Scopes Monkey Trial in constitutional significance, in that an American court authorized the burning of scholarly books and the jailing of scientists for maintaining unorthodox viewpoints.

It was pretty convenient to the FDA that Wilhelm Reich died in prison. Speacially while he was only imprissoned on a misdemeanor technicality. Exactly how he died I have not seen stated anywhere.

As far as I can recall, I read on a site while exploring Wilhelm Reich a few years back, that what documentation of his that the FDA were not able to get their grubby paws on to destroy was in a legal trust that was to be opened for public viewing in 2010. I was able to download e-texts of some of his writings and books, but never a detailed description of his Orgone Cells makeup.

I have not been able to refind this mentioning that I had had read and I also have not been able to find a text stating any writings or documentation of his have been released.

The even better truth that comes to pass is this....
No matter what, in the long run, truth must out.

A place to start if Orgone is new to you.

Wilhelm Reich :- http://www.orgonelab.org/wrhistory.htm
Joe Cell :- http://educate-yourself.org/fe/fejoewatercell.shtml

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are reported problems with replicating
the action of the Joe Cell. And the existence
of Orgone energy is similarly controversial.
Dan Winter is himself a controversial figure.
http://www.trigunamedia.com/dw-controversy/index.htm

But the field of study out of which these experiments and
theories emerge, looks like it is capable of providing the
answers to questions of our origin and our reality.

I spent some hours wandering through some of these sites
we've been looking at: Dan Winter, Resonance project, etc..

There are overlaps and congruences between this material
and my own research, such as: Fuller, the Sphere, the idea of
Inside-Out; and the dodecehedral structure of the universe:

For example, here's some of Dan Winter's graphics:

Quote:

It's fortuitous that you brought up the fractal issue,
because perusing Dan Winters' pages and related sites
brought home to me that there is a discernible solution
emerging which encompasses these key areas/sites:

I'm just laying out some of the vital areas for starters.
Next job is to put these insights together.

Quote:
Keys to the Universe?

--Bucky Fuller

--Garret Lisi's E8 (explored beforei by Egyptian scientist, M. S. El Naschie)
...Is Lisi's folding of the Golden Ratio based E8 the same as
...the internal folding perfect collapse of Fuller's vector-flexor
...Jitterbug --where the Cube octave geometry collapses to the
...Golden Ratio Icosa/Dodeca.

--Vacuum as a Fractal built on a framework of Vacuum as a Tetrahedral.

--Octave Matrix (Nassim Haramein) http://www.theresonanceproject.org

--Plasma Physics

--The Electric Universe

Lisi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Gk_Ddhr0M&feature=related

Winter:
http://www.goldenmean.info/goldenproof/

http://www.goldenmean.info/caughtinthematrix/

http://www.goldenmean.info/stockmkt/stockmkt.html

http://www.goldenmean.info/coincidence/

Figaro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the subject of Reichs Orgone Accululator, Bluemental, I have a book on how to make it, called The Orgone Accumulator Handbook by James Demeo. It is simple but slightly expensive, though smaller ones can be made to grow and observe plants in. Also available as a torrent/ pdf.
I have a sickening feeling the missus has given my copy to the local charity shop in one of her cleaning frenzies Mad
BlueMental

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Fintan.

Yes I am aware that Reich, Dan Winter and The Joe Cell are contraversial. That to me is neither here nor there.

Whether or not the existence of the 'energy' if you wish to call it that is scientifically provable and replicable or not is an issue that will prove or disprove itself in time. I have not seen any working cell or know anyone who has them or have seen them either.

I have though experienced situations however where energy plays a big part. Everyone has experienced this in one way or another. An example. While playing a game of pool, when one is 'in form' and the mind set is solid and positive, then the balls almost jump into the pockets. On other days when playing pool however, it seems like no matter what one does, the balls avoid the holes as if there is an invisible barrier.

Everyone at some stage in their life has experienced days of 'getting up on the wrong side of the bed' as opposed to days when one feels exhilarated and pumped full of energy. These differences in state have to come from somewhere and can change just by a change of mindset. Are they only internal individual mindsets, or is there more involved?

In many different cultures, the energy concept is documented in one way or another, be it Chi discussed in martial arts, or Prana, or Akashic records etc. It is most likely that there is something that our current scientific norm is not noticing or observing if it is so well documented by 'alternative' methods for so long a period of time in such a consistant manner.

The interesting aspect regarding these particular avenues is how FDA and similar organisations and or people of that type of mindset have and do still go to great lengths to remove new controversial info from the public eye. This in itself makes one think that the concepts are on the right track. If the new idea's are in fact false, then why should FDA be so worried about suppressing it at all, since the falseness will do more damage to the credibility of those people proposing the concepts all by itself.

Something to me that is odd and needs more investigation, for example, is that sea shells follow the Phi spiral pattern, yet there are a great many varieties of differently shaped shells/plant patterns etc. Different in a sense where you get long tapered conical shells, where the Phi spiral pattern is predominant in the base of the shell, while you get other shells where they are far broader in nature.

They all follow the Phi spiral in one way or another, and each specific type of shell is has a very similar pattern to the other shells of that same category. Yet there are huge differences between how the spiral is evident in other types of shells.

So this brings to mind the concept of which phi spiral is the 'right' one. And how does Universe specify which of the varying Phi spiral patterns are used for different entities?

Here are 4 different Phi spirals derived from 2 different Phi sources. The triangle pattern with the arc tangential with edge of the triangle, and the triangular pattern with the arc on the corners of the triangles. The square pattern with the arc tangential with the adjoining edges of two squares. The square pattern with the arc on the corners of each square.

and here they are overlayed.

They vary even though they all rely upon the Phi ratio.

So the work that Dan Winter has done with the Phi Spirals on the torus shape etc. were done according to which manner of defining the Phi Spiral?

Which Phi Spiral is the 'right' one, or as we see in nature, perhaps any and all variations of the Phi Spiral are valid.

One other thing to ponder... Correct me if I am wrong, but if one were to mirror a Phi Spiral (my sketch is a helix as opposed to a Phi Spiral because it is just for the concept and easier to draw), then the spiral would have to change direction to be inverted the way mirrors do.

If this is the case, then Dan Winters work does not fully corespond with the your mirror concept in one important aspect.

Just a thought.

BlueMental

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figaro wrote:
On the subject of Reichs Orgone Accululator, Bluemental, I have a book on how to make it, called The Orgone Accumulator Handbook by James Demeo. It is simple but slightly expensive, though smaller ones can be made to grow and observe plants in. Also available as a torrent/ pdf.
I have a sickening feeling the missus has given my copy to the local charity shop in one of her cleaning frenzies Mad

Hi Figaro.

I am interested to know if you actually made one, or if you personally know anyone that has made one.

I do not disbelieve that the cell might work, particularly the Ones Reich made since they were documented and tested etc. But I am sceptical by nature and wish to actually see one in operation.

I did download as much info regarding the various cells (joe cells as well) at the time, but I never managed to find all the stuff needed for making one. Also the different versions available were contradictory in regard to exactly what worked and what did not.

What I wish to try just for a cheap and easy experiment is to make a Phi Spiral water 'whirpool' type device similar to the one Dan Winter calls the Water imploder. But without the magnets. I intend to make it out of clay. Through which I will simply pump water and water some plants with it and see if I get any results.

I will be trying this for two reasons. I intuitively feel that the Reich Accumulator, the Water Imploder and the Joe Cell are at least partially true and valid, but I think it is primarily the Phi Spiral pattern that is the key working part. Water has it's own energy field, and by pumping it through the spiral, it might 'energise' it without any other 'forces'.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

BlueMental
.....if one were to mirror a Phi Spiral (my sketch is a helix as opposed to
a Phi Spiral because it is just for the concept and easier to draw), then the
spiral would have to change direction to be inverted the way mirrors do.

If this is the case, then Dan Winters work does not fully correspond with the
your mirror concept in one important aspect. Just a thought.

Yeah, an important thought.

It seems to me that the part of the spiral in the graphic at which
the spiral enters the mirror plane -- must be the point of the spiral
-otherwise it won't reflect without a discontinuity.

The Upper spiral descends to a point.
That point is on the mirror plane.

The Lower spiral comes out of the "other side." of the entry point
of the spiral on the mirror plane.

This highlights the fact that the point and the plane
are concept structures outside of dimensionality.

Now following this line you opened up......

What intrigues me is that Fuller's VE is not a
continuous rotational movement.

Of course we are only seeing half the potential turn
in the popular animation of Fuller's VE:

Quote:

The VE will happily compact down by turning
in the opposite rotational direction

Quote:

I also combined the two to show the full almost-360 motion.
Quite tricky to demonstrate by hand:

But this almost 360 motion is a back and forth.

It's not continuous rotation.

It's an oscillation.

The VE does turn..... - almost to 360 degrees.
Then it reverses to approach the same point
of "almost 360 degrees" --from the other side.

So how close does the VE get to the 360 degrees?

Well...... to within a single Plank length, I suppose.

That's what Plank's constant is measuring.

The width of the mirror plane in our dimensional system.
The rotational gap of the VE.

When the VE compresses from both sides
it makes a 3D world of Plank length density.

BlueMental

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been puzzling over this for a while in my head.

Firstly, with regards to the VE, it seems to me that the VE is doing an exact 180 degree revolution back and forth.

If you focus on the equilateral triangle furthest away from Fuller when he is upright - Jitterbug in VE state - the triangle's base is horizontal. When the Jitterbug is compressed in either direction, that base edge of the triangle becomes either the left side or the right side of the octahedron.

Alternatively if you watch the same triangle's path, you can see it rotates 180 degree's.

As far as the Fib Spiral in the mirror is concerned, it actually has no width, it is an energy wave, so it is only for visual purpose seen as a 3d object.

Also I am not sure if the image I posted is clear. The spiral above the mirror point is moving in a clockwise rotation, while after it is inverted, it is moving in an anticlockwise rotation. This means that there is an accute angle or a radical direction change which is (as far as I know) not natural for a wave pattern.

BUT.... if we have the spiral also mirrored to a vertical axis (as is our human central mirror axis) then we have a Fib Spiral going clockwise and it's mirror going anticlockwise.

As you did with the Wings Beating image that represents the cycling inversion between inside and outside.

It would still invert and change rotation on the other side of the mirror plane, but from a visual perspective it would appear to continue. So yin becomes it's inversed yang on the other side of the mirror plane, and thus in all aspects is it's own opposite. To a degree this makes sense in the way that the inside and the outside are opposites of each other. They also through the mirror plane create their opposites on the other side.

Now if you read up on Dan Winters water device, he names it the water Imploder. In other words the cycle of the spiral actually implodes or a better word might be to say it inverts.

It might be that the water wave is as it were passing through the mirrorplane of it's own natural pattern.

If that is the case, then the acute angle and change of rotation is valid.

This might also be the reason why we in general perceive our dream world as not being another reality. Because it is so absolutely opposit to the outside. We invert when swapping through.

Another thing if we look at the spiral from outside from above and it is rotating clockwise. When it passes the mirror plane and we look at it from inside, it is above us and from that perspective it would be rotating clockwise.

Things will become clearer as we puzzle this a bit more. I have noticed that in the last few weeks, I am recalling parts of dreams that are showing me all sorts of connections with the Fib Spiral and how it unfolds in Universe. The patterns and links I can recall are deeper than I can currently comprehend, but I am getting somewhere with it.

As a parting thought for your enjoyment, here is a pencil sketch I drew.

BlueMental.

BlueMental

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Octave Base Ten and Other Musings Reply with quote

The Octave Base Ten Concept that Justin Lawless conceptualised can be found here:- http://treeincarnation.com/articles/Number.htm

While messing around with it, I found some interesting ideas. In The picture below, on the left side is a multiplication table. The colour's of each number are associated with the Octave Base Ten Indigs, which are portrayed on the opposite side in their respective numbers. 1= +1, 2=+2, 3=+3, 4=+4, 5=-4, 6=-3, 7=-2 and 8=-1. If you are not familiar with this concept, then you can find out more about it at the link above.

The centre table, represents the decimal indigs of the multiplication table on the left.

The white table on it's right represent in the first column, the sum of each row of indigs, and the 3rd column is the final decimal indig.

The final table is the Octave Decimal representation of the decimal indigs of each row. It can also be used as a reference for colour matching.

The pattern that is visible is that if for example, you multiply 23 x 4 = 92, and after that 23 x 5 = 115. The decimal indig of 92 is 2 and the decimal indig of 115 is 7 while the sum of the rows Octave Base Ten indig is -4.
Mathematically, 2-4 = -2 but if you go down the indig scale, it goes as 2, 1, 9, 8, 7, as you can see in the Multiplication Indigs Tables 5162738495. They go sequentially down by 4 each time.

The strange interplay between the Octave Base Ten indigs and the decimal indigs are interconnected. As you can see in the centre colour table, the rows are all one colour. This is to show that the Octave Base Ten indig of the sum of each row is what defines the pattern for the decimal indigs of the multiplication table.

If the multiplicand's Octave Base Ten indig is +1, then the multiples of the table's decimal indigs increase by 1 on each integer increase of the multiplier. The same applies to all the numbers.

This brought me to thinking of the mirror plane and the Decimal System and the Octave Base Ten system in a slightly different way. They are interconnected. They are in fact each other's opposites. The Decimal System is the Matter or the Outside, while the Octave Base Ten is the Mind or the Inside.

Another thought sprung to mind. If you think about it, since 9 and zero are 'completion' or the same, then we have 4 numbers mirrored. As shown in the Octave Base Ten indigs. So the Zero would be the reflective surface on the Outside, while the 9 would represent the reflective surface of the same mirror plane on the inside.

A Tetrahedron, being the smallest possible unit has 4 corners. Two Tetrahedron 'glued' together face to face is an six sided hedron (me dunno it's name). So one tetrahedron with it's base flat on the outside of the mirror plane has it's internal mirror tetrahedron on the inside of the mirror plane.

Since everything is mirrored, this would mean that the smallest total unit is the octahedron (tetrahedron mirrored) or the 4 fingers of a hand (+1,+2,+3,+4). The mirror plane itself is 2 units, outside and inside (outside thumb and inside thumb).

This would also make a clearer understanding of why 0 squared =1, because zero itself is a unit, not a 'nothing' with 9 as it's mirror.

There is another pattern of the Octave Base Ten indigs. In case it is not visible on the large picture of the tables, this next picture is a zoomed out picture of the same table. The inside (Mind) works in patterns, with sequential jumps that we can see in the indigs. Universe has some simple way of doing 'math' with patterns. I am trying to go deeper into this to find it, but it might take a while (maybe a lifetime or 3) <Grin>.

This next picture is a graphical representation of the spheres mirroring to become the 108 as Justin discusses. It also show the Phi symbol. Coincidence? I think not.

And finally, while reading through Dan Winters book about Flaming Letters, where he uses the Phi Spiral Pattern revolving around a torus, I saw this picture below which shows the origins of the Yin Yang symbol. I was surprised he did not mention it, but I guess he was focused on the alphabet symbols so he might have missed the connection. The Yin spot in the Yang part is where it would go through the torus to the other side.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: